The Rec Room

Story Info
On break from college, Jeff gets an unexpected welcome.
2.3k words
4.48
31.6k
42
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you start reading this, I am sorry about the previous posting of this story. Something, somewhere, somehow, caused several repeats to appear in it of the same paragraph. I cannot recall the name of the person that pointed it out to me, but if you happen to read this, I thank you for letting me know.

Now on with the story.

___________________________________________________________

The house was quiet as Jeff opened the front door. He thought that someone would be here to welcome him home from college for the holidays, but there was no one to be found.

"Hello?" He called, still nothing.

He took his bags and headed upstairs to the room above the garage that once was his, but had since become the rec room. His Stepdad told him that there was still a Murphy bed up there for him and since he was only going to be here for a couple weeks, that worked out fine.

When he opened the door, he saw the pool table, football table, a couple old eighties era upright video games and then the bed.

Walking over to it, he threw his stuff down next to it then went and looked out the window. All the cars were gone which sort of confirmed to him that he was alone, so he went back and opened his bag.

"I Should have enough time for a quick change into something else."

He released the catches and pulled the bed down, took off his shirt and pants and put them aside to wash later. He pulled out a pair of shorts and tee shirt and set them aside, stood up and stretched, then looked around. He saw himself in a mirror and flexed his muscles a little and did a pretty lame impression of Arnold.

"I'm am baaack! It's not a toooma!"

Suddenly, as he was about to turn around, he heard a scream and someone jumped on his back.

At first he was about to panic, thinking it was a burglar or something, but then he saw the reflection in the mirror and the face of his step-sister in the reflection.

As he tried to buck her off, his foot hit his bag he had thrown on the floor and he lost his footing and went down on the floor with his face planted in the carpet. He then rolled over onto his back and looked up at the little blonde who was looking down at him with a mischievous grin.

"Jeffy!" She yelled as she quickly climbed back on top of him, looking at his contorted face as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Misty, damnit, you about gave me a heart attack, you twit." He tried to get up, but for someone as little as she was, she had some strength and locked her knees and legs around his waist.

She started tickling him on the ribs and in the armpits, "College did not make you any less ticklish!"

He was squirming to try to get away from her and as he did so, he felt her butt sliding around on his lap. He felt his dick start to stir.

"Oh, please no..." he said to himself as he felt his erection continue to grow. He has not been with his girlfriend in over a month. The feeling of Misty's little ass bouncing around on his lap was too much for him, and the last thing he wanted was for his step-sister to be embarrassed by seeing that and think he was a pervert.

Just then she slid down and put her full weight on his lap before he could do anything to hide it, his dick was now extremely hard and very firmly wedged between the cheeks of her ass.

Her eyes opened wide and she looked down, then looked back at him and their eyes met. His face getting redder and her grin getting wider. Then she scooted further down so that the tent in his shorts was visible between her legs, "Jeffy!" she said in mock punishment.

She watched the tent for several seconds, but to Jeff it felt like an eternity. She giggled a couple of times as the tent bounced with the throbbing of his dick.

He struggled to get up again, "C'mon, Mist... I need to..."

She did not move, but shocked him back into silence when she started poking it, watching his dick respond by bouncing up higher.

She stared down at his tent, then laughed, "Look, it's a jock in a box...ers!"

Then, without warning, she scooted down a little and pulled the boxers down, freeing Jeff's dick, and watched it as it pointed straight up in the air, between them.

"Misty, please you are my sister.", Jeff said as he tried again to get away.

She was still staring at it, then ran her finger along the tip, then wrapped her finger and thumb around the glans and gave a little pull as she answered, "STEP sister."

She cooed as two little pearls of liquid seeped from the tip of his dick, "Nice!" She said, then scooped them off with her finger and put it in her mouth, slowly, making eye-contact with him as she did.

He shook his head, he was losing this fight, her blue eyes looking at him through the reddish-blonde hair, as she sucked his pre-cum off her finger, smiling at him.

Vainly he tried again, "But you're just a kid!"

She smiled then wrapped her hand around it and began slowly stroking it from the base to the tip, using a soft touch, the look on her face was like she was hypnotized by it. "I turned eighteen the week you left for college." She held her gaze with his, it was like she had him captivated by her stare alone..

He tried again, "I... I...oh god..." he closed his eyes as she leaned down and licked him like an ice cream cone, "I... don't want to take your virginity."

She laughed at this, then sat back up, looked down at his dick in her hand, she could feel it getting even harder, "Silly, I have not been a virgin since I was sixteen." She slid back further and then bent down and slowly took him all the way into her mouth.

Jeff gave in and stopped fighting, relaxing as she worked up and down on him, he could feel the head of his dick touching the back of her throat and then going a little further. The sensation was incredible.

He looked down at her and forced out, "My god... It feels like you have done this before." And without thinking about it he placed his hands on her head and started caressing her.

She mumbled, "Uh huh." She started using her teeth on him, almost a little too hard a couple of times, but she could tell he was not complaining.

With a single, half-hearted attempt to do the right thing, he said, "OK, I might ruin your dinner?"

Her response to that comment was to plunge herself all the way down on his dick and started licking his balls.

"Oh jeez." He grabbed her head and held her there, he could feel his balls tightening.

Suddenly she pulled off of him quickly, so fast that it startled him, and grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed tight, "Oh no you don't." She giggled, "Not yet silly boy."

He grunted as he felt himself denied what felt like it was going to be a powerful orgasm.

Then she scooted up on him again and pulled her shorts to the side revealing her cleanly shaven little slit.

Jeff felt himself get harder, if that were possible. He had only been with a couple of girls at this point, and none of them had been shaven bare like this. She was smooth with perfect little lips and just a tiny little bit of her inner lips showing, he could also see the glistening of her juices along the lips.

She positioned herself over him and held his dick at the entrance to her pussy, and then began to settle down on him, watching his face the whole time. Then she stopped just as the head entered her and stayed there a moment.

"You still want to talk me out of this?" She asked, with a wicked smile.

Jeff looked down at what was happening, and could see her pussy lips hugging the head of his dick. He thought he could even see some of her juices running down, but then thought he might just be imagining that part.

"Ohhh, Fuck it.." He moaned as he looked into her eyes, grabbed her hips and thrust himself up and pulled her down at the same time. She was tight, very tight, and it almost hurt him as he thrust into her.

Misty grunted loudly, "Oh god!" Then fell a little forward and rested her hand on his shoulders to support herself.

She smiled and cooed, "Does it feel good, big brother?"

Jeff started thrusting gently, not so much to be gentle to her, but because of how tight she was.

Misty closed her eyes and was starting to match his movements, picking up a little speed.

She started to whimper a little then fell forward and rested her hands on his chest. He could feel her vaginal walls constricting around him, but he was not ready yet. He slowed down, still watching her.

She straightened up and opened her eyes, looking at him and smiling. "That was a nice one."

He could feel that her pussy had relaxed a little and his dick was sliding in and out easier, her climax had created a little more lubrication and he was able to thrust harder now.

Once again she started moving to meet his thrusts, she would push down as he would thrust up causing a wet slapping sound as they met. This only turned Jeff on more and he started thrusting harder.

Just then they heard a car door slam and voices, Jeff looked at Misty with a look of terror. She was oblivious to the noise and kept fucking him, grinding harder and harder as she got closer to her second orgasm.

Jeff was still turned on and decided to keep going, but picked up the speed. Fucking her harder and harder.

"Ohhh... C'mon, we have about two minutes before they figure out where we are and come up looking for us."

Suddenly, Jeff shifted his position, bringing his leg up and rolled her over so that she was under him and then started driving his dick into her harder, with an animal ferocity.

She was not ready for the move and it caught her off guard, but the change and the sudden increase in his aggression turned her on more and he could tell that she was almost there. She wrapped her legs around him and started helping him with the thrusts.

Jeff was panting hard now, deep raspy breaths with each thrust, then finally he felt her start to cum.

"Ahhh Ahhh... Ahhh." She was moaning loud, too loud and Jeff put his hand over her mouth, leaving only a space for her to breathe.

As her pussy throbbed through her orgasm, it was his turn. He rammed himself in as hard as he could, one last time, he felt his balls tighten painfully and began cumming hard, he could feel a couple months of sexual denial pouring out through the end of his dick and into Misty's pussy.

He thrust into her three or four more times, just as the last spasms of their orgasms were fading. He wanted it to keep going and to take time to enjoy the after effects of the shared orgasm and he looked into her eyes and she smiled contentedly.

She quickly kissed him on the nose, "You... are the best I've had yet, big brother."

Just then they heard a door open at the foot of the stairs, "Hey, you guys up there?" Then there were footsteps coming up the stairs.

Jeff's eyes shot wide open as he looked at Misty. He saw her mouth, "Oh shit!".

He jumped up and pulled up his underwear and put his shirt on just as his stepfather popped his head over the railing.

"Hey! There you are, what are you two up to?" He laughed, as he walked over to Jeff and hugged him, "Your mom is going to be so happy to see you."

He looked at Misty, "I see that Misty found you first, hope she welcomed you home for all of us."

Jeff smiled, "Yeah dad, she was just filling me in on what I missed over the last few months. He could feel the last of his cum oozing out of the tip of his dick and could see a line of it running down Misty's leg as she stood behind his stepfather, grinning.

He patted his stepfather on the back and said, "If you two do not mind, I need to clean up and get dressed."

Misty and his step-father walked away, but she fell a little behind, when her dad had started down the stairs, she used her finger to collect the line of cum that was running down her leg and then slowly licked it, then touched his lips with the same finger.

Without thinking he licked his lips and could taste the musty combination of both their juices on them. Something about it turned him on and he could feel his dick throb.

She smiled, "That was fun, wonder what we are going to do for your goodbye." She waved and walked down the stairs.

Jeff smiled, he could hardly wait.

It was nice to be home.