The Red Bikini Landscape Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Glen and Jordy took showers and Glen tied his bathing suit and towel in a little bundle. Jordy already had swim trunks and towel in a small bag since he hadn't planned on staying and working in Glen's yard. Glen told Sandra where they were going and the two go on their bikes and rode over to a public park with a swimming pool. For the rest of the day the two enjoyed the water and company of friends but neither mentioned Sandra's revelation of her time in the porn industry. But as the two were getting ready to leave Glen saw Jordy talking to some mutual friends of theirs. While he couldn't hear what they were saying he saw Jordy take his hands and cup them to his chest then motioning the clearly understood gesture that meant big tits. Glen asked him about it soon after but Jordy denied saying anything about Sandra's porn past saying he was just telling the others about the size of her tits. The two parted and headed back to their respective homes.

When Glen arrived he found Sandra had showered and changed from the red, skimpy bikini and into some shorts and a blouse although she still looked gorgeous. Glen could hear the dryer going so the red bikini must have gotten washed. She asked if he and Jordy had a good time at the pool to which he replied yes then told him she had made chili for dinner. They mostly made small talk and slowly the tension, at least on Glen's part, lessened. He told her about finishing high school and going to college in the fall and how he and Jordy would be roommates. He was looking forward to college but confessed he had not picked a major as yet. She told him about life in Las Vegas, hot would be the easiest description, and life in the real estate business and some of the celebrities she had worked with. All in all the night went along easily with no further discussion about her time in the porn business. They both went to bed around 11PM and Glen slept well since the work and time at the pool and exhausted him. He also resisted the temptation to go online and try to find some of his Grandmother's videos.

Glen got up around nine, went downstairs and had a bowl of cereal before getting back to work on the yard. Jordy may or may not come back today and there was still a lot to be done. As he put his bowl and spoon in the dishwasher he heard a knock from the front door.

"Jordy," he said under his breath.

He opened the door and saw not only Jordy but Paul, Mitch, Matt and Doug standing on the porch. Glen gave Jordy a look silently asking him if he had told the others that his Grandmother was a former porn star but his friend shook his head quickly to let Glen know the secret was still safe.

Glen gave his group of friends a small smile. "Ok. Come on in." Glen led them through the kitchen and out onto the deck but Sandra was not there. "You guys want something to drink?" he asked.

The little band of teenaged boys just stood there and looked around the area to see if maybe they had missed something.

"Well who is this fine looking bunch here," said Sandra as she made her entrance to the deck from the kitchen door. She wore the freshly washed red bikini but had on her light robe so her backside wasn't visible. Glen and Jordy grinned broadly as they saw the looks on their friends' faces, all bug eyed and slack jawed. Glen introduced them all and she lightly shook their hands and gave them all big smiles until she came to Jordy. She gave him a nice hug.

"Thanks for helping out yesterday," she told him loudly enough so that all present could hear. "The backyard looks so good."

"My pleasure Miss Sandra," replied Jordy as his blushing face faded.

"Am I going to have to make lunch for all these handsome fellows?" asked Sandra.

"I'll stay and help," said Paul who was quickly seconded by Mitch, Matt and Doug.

"Thanks guys. Let's get to work," said Glen. He led his friends down the stairs, out to the toolshed, handed out tools and assigned tasks and the five of them got busy in the yard.

After a half hour or so Paul looked up at the deck as he pushed a wheelbarrow with bags of mulch in it. "Look, look!" he said, loudly enough to get everyone's attention. The robe was off and Sandra was bent over the deckchair, her beautiful curvy ass facing the backyard as she fixed up her lounging area. All work stopped for a moment until Sandra straightened up, turned and waved to all of them.

"It's looking good out there," she called then started to apply sunscreen all over herself. Glen thought she might be taking her time spreading the shiny cream on her arms and legs but hey, the yard work was getting done plus he enjoyed watching her as much as the others.

Lunch went along the same lines as the day before although there was much more food on the table. The robe was off now and Sandra's sweet ass along with her magnificent tits were, undoubtedly, causing erections around the room as she moved around the kitchen sometimes leaning way over to fill glasses and replenish the food trays. Still the mood was light and jovial as the boys ate, drank and told Sandra about themselves and what their plans were. She seemed to listen closely, always with a smile and she in turn told the boys about her life and work in Vegas. True to their word none of the boys brought up anything about porn so Glen and Jordy seemed to have kept their promises.

By the end of the day the yard, both front and back was immaculate and she thanked each of the boys with a nice hug as they all said their goodbyes. Jordy left a bit later and not only got a hug but a kiss on the cheek from Sandra as a bonus. Glen smiled and thought it might be difficult for Jordy to ride a bike home with a boner. After cleaning up Sandra and Glen went to a nearby mall and did some shopping, ate in the food court then came home. Glen was exhausted and fell asleep on the couch as they watched TV. When he woke up he announced he was going to bed.

"Sheera Deville," said Sandra as Glen stood up from the couch.

"Huh," said Glen.

"Sheera Deville was my porn name. Sleep well."

Glen said nothing in return then headed up the stairs to his room. When he got in his bedroom he quickly turned on his computer and went to a common search engine. He hesitated for a moment as he tried to decide what he would do. She had to know that he would look her up. She did give him her porn name after all so she probably wanted him to do it. He rested his hands on the keyboard for a time, not typing in anything, then took a deep breath and typed in Sheera Deville.

In a half a second or so he had several hundred hits, most from established porn sites. His heart pounded as he clicked on the first link. In a moment a video screen appeared with a title saying "Hot big tit blonde takes a big cock". He hesitated yet again then moved the cursor to the play button and clicked on it. After an ad the video started and the first thing he saw was his Grandmother that he loved sitting on a couch in a very form fitting, low cut black dress. He looked at her face first. It was definitely her, no doubt about it, younger to be sure and with a somewhat curlier hairstyle but not looking much different. She was looking at a magazine as a man walked in the room. There was the usual inane dialogue that comes up in porn movies and he turned the volume down a bit. After a time she stood up from the couch and removed her dress by pushing it down and shimmying out of it. She was not wearing a bra. Glen paused the video for a moment as he focused on her tits. They were huge and symmetrical with half dollar sized pink nipples. Grandmother or not he slid his hands into his shorts and began to rub his already hard cock. He let the video continue. In a short time both Sandra and her onscreen partner were totally naked and she was sucking the man's cock in an expert fashion. Glen's heart pounded in his chest as he continued to stroke his cock up and down. He had never been so turned on in his life and he felt that he might cum in his shorts at any moment. It was almost too much too bear for him. The oral part of the video ended and it was time for the main event. The male actor turned Sandra on her back and prepared to enter her with his huge penis.

"Caught you!" yelled Sandra as she threw Glen's bedroom door open and entered his room.

Glen was so startled he fell out of his chair and sprawled on the floor. Even though he still had his shorts on he grabbed a pillow off his bed and covered his crotch with it. Sandra laughed out loud as she looked at Glen lying on the floor. She walked over to his computer, sat down and grasped the mouse.

"Let's see what we have here," she said as she watched the video. "Oh my God. That's Jeff," she exclaimed.

Glen still held the pillow to his crotch as he got up from the floor. He stood there for a moment not knowing what to do or say. "Jeff?" he finally stammered.

"Jeff Robeson. He was a real sweetheart. I used to spend time with him and his family on the weekends."

"Really. What did his wife think about that?" asked Glen as he sat on the bed, pillow still in place.

"Nothing. We were good friends. Jeff brought home an extra couple of thousand a week doing porn along with his job in sales so it was fine with her."

"Were you friends with other...actors?"

"Some. Some not. We don't need to get into all that. Are you Ok there?"

Glen realized he still had the pillow covering his crotch. "Um...ah...I'm not sure what..."

"Oh don't worry about it." She stood up from the chair and Glen noticed she was wearing the same satin nightgown he had seen her in a couple of nights before. She stood in front of him, just a few feet back.

"Oh my God. This whole thing is like the plot of a porn movie," she said.

"Huh?"

"I mean think of it. A hot looking mature woman catches an equally hot young man jacking off to a porn video starring her."

"I...I guess so"

"You want to see how a porn video is done?"

"Sure. I mean what website is it?" replied Glen.

"No silly. Let me take you through the steps." With that she reached up and lifted the straps on her nightgown, pushed them out to the sides then released them allowing her nightgown to slide off her down to the floor. She stood in front of him, naked turning from side to side with one hand on her hip. Glen was nearly paralyzed both physically and verbally not having a clue as to what to do next.

"Stand up," said Sandra as she reached out and took his hand and gently pulled him off the bed. "Let's change places."

The two switched positions and Sandra sat on the bed in front of him.

"You have done this before haven't you?" she asked.

"Just twice," said Glen, his voice shaky.

"Don't worry about anything. Watching all you boys with your muscles and sweaty bodies out there kinda got me in the mood and the three margaritas I had while you were asleep on the couch have, let's say, loosened my common sense."

"But...but you're my Grand..."

"Don't say that word! Ok we can stop now or go on. I won't tell if you won't."

Glen didn't answer for a few seconds as he tried to take in what was happening. Finally he said, "Go on." and dropped the pillow he was holding over his crotch.

"Let's dispense with the dialogue. Nobody ever cared about that stuff anyway sooo..."

She reached up and tugged down his shorts, allowing them to fall on the floor. Glen stepped out of them and waited for her to continue. "Nice!" she said as she looked at his rock hard cock. "As you probably know oral comes first sooo..."

She took him lightly into her mouth feeling his entire body shudder all at once. She looked up at him as she sucked him a couple of times then ran her tongue over the underside.

"Oh shit, shit!" exclaimed Glen as he began to shoot cum all over Sandra's marvelous tits. She jacked him as he came guiding his sperm onto her tits and away from her face.

Glen gasped as the orgasm spread out all over his body, shaking in place as Sandra continued to jack the last few drops out.

"Don't' worry. That happened a lot even when I was making movies. We'll be back on track in a minute or two if I know teen boys. "

Glen watched as Sandra grabbed his towel that was on the floor and slowly wiped his semen off her tits. She looked up at him and smiled and in that very second he felt arousal flow all around him.

"I think I'm ready," he said

"Already?" she said with a smile. "Come lie down on the bed."

Glen complied and positioned himself in the center of the bed. Sandra laid herself across his lower body, took his cock in her hand then began to suck him again. Glen's entire body went stiff and he shook as she expertly used her mouth, lips and tongue to bring about the most exquisite sensations he had ever felt. He felt as if he might actually pass out at any time but every time he felt like he might, Sandra did something with her mouth that made him rigid again. She kept on doing things that no high school girl had ever done to him for sure and he absolutely loved every bit of it shoving all thoughts aside about why what they were doing was wrong on nearly every level except the carnal.

"Ok let's move this along. Time for the cowboy," she said as she kneeled on the bed beside him.

"Cowboy?" asked Glen.

In one fluid motion she straddled him and guided his cock inside her then she began to bounce up and down as she reached up and rubbed her big tits together. "Yee-Haw!" she laughed.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh shit!" exclaimed Glen as he grabbed her by the ass and squeezed her curvy cheeks as she rode him.

"Oooo, oh, ahhh," yelped Sandra as her pace quickened. "That's not acting sweety. This really feels great," she said as she leaned her head back with her eyes closed. "Ohhhhh!"

"Fuck yeah it does!" answered Glen.

Both of them bounced and bucked in rhythm oblivious to any social taboos. Glen watched her huge tits rise and fall in time as sweat formed on them causing them to glisten in the lamplight.

"Next position!" shouted Sandra as she got off him then lay beside him face to face. Glen sat up as she shifted over a bit and spread her legs wide. "Eat it or fuck it. Your choice."

Without hesitation Glen buried his face in her crotch and started licking her wet pussy, exploring different areas with his tongue until he found the one spot that made her squeal. Now it was his turn to make her body go stiff and shake with ecstasy. She yelped and shrieked when he managed to hit the most sensitive place so he concentrated his efforts there. The truth was that Glen had never done this to a woman and he was making it up as he went along but things seemed to be going well.

Finally she grabbed by the sides of his head interrupting his oral education. "Time to finish things, sweety."

Glen climbed up on her and slid his pulsating cock into pussy then started humping her like a man possessed. She reached up and pulled him down to her face and they started roughly kissing one another. This seemed to excite Glen more and he sped up his thrusts, pounding his beautiful Grandmother for all he was worth. She bounced and thrust her hips back each time he went in and kept shoving her tongue in and out of his mouth as they continued their passionate kissing. Finally Glen could hold back no more and he unleashed a gusher of sperm into her just as she seemed to go into convulsions, shrieking, squealing and panting as she climaxed herself. He kept shooting stream after stream into her thrusting as deeply as he could each time until finally they were both spent and they lay panting in the bed together. The only sounds were their gasps for air as Glen rolled off her. She reached down and took his hand squeezing it tightly. Sweat poured off their bodies as they tried to recover from their intense orgasms.

"Oh my God! That was incredible!" Sandra said as she cuddled up against him throwing her leg and arm over him. "And that was only your third time?"

Glen just nodded as he tried to slow his breathing. "Yep. Third time but my other two times were nothing like this."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Sandra as she snuggled against him.

"You want to go again?" asked Glen.

Sandra lifted up her head and looked him in the face. "You're kidding right?"

"No." Glen motioned to his crotch. Sandra looked down and saw that he was fully erect again.

"My God!" she exclaimed. "You teenaged boys! I love you. Let's try it doggie style and maybe finish up with you tit fucking me, just like in the movies."

"Sounds good," said Glen as they shifted positions to start doggie style.

"But not in the ass, Ok. I never liked that," she added.

"No problem," replied Glen as he watched his hard cock disappear inside his Grandmother's pussy.

They fucked in the dog style, reverse cowboy, missionary positions, did 69 and kissed like two high schoolers in the back of a van during all of it for the better part of an hour until Glen climbed on Sandra's chest and titfucked her until he exploded all over her tits and face with a bit less volume than before. Sandra laughed and giggled as she wiped herself off. "Ah memories," she said. There would be no third time tonight but both of them were already thinking about resuming things in the morning.

Jordy came by that afternoon and stayed for a while but since there was no yard work to do it was hard to come up with an excuse to stick around so he and Glen went to the mall instead of the park where they knew that Paul and the other landscapers would be. They would likely have a lot of questions and lewd comments about his Grandmother and after what he and Sandra had done Glen just wasn't in the mood to engage them. He and Jordi sat in the food court and drank sodas as they watched the people go by.

"So?" said Jordy.

"So what?" replied Glen.

"What was her name, her porn name?" asked Jordy, quivering with anticipation.

"Dude, I hate to tell you this but she was never in porn."

"What!" exclaimed Jordy, loudly enough to be heard around the entire food court.

"She told us that and wore that red bikini to get us to hang around and do all that yard work. She didn't realize Paul and the rest of them would show up to help but it worked out. She kinda played us all. She never did any porn movies."

Jordy took a long sip of his drink then held up his fist. "Totally worth it anyway," he said.

"Totally worth it," agreed Glen as the two bumped fists.

Mike and Karen came back two days later which gave Glen and Sandra two more days of taboo sex to enjoy with one another. Grandmother Marie was doing well, no problems and so they decided to come home. As Glen and Mike put the luggage in the house Karen looked around at the yard.

"Wow! The yard looks great! Glen must have worked his ass off," she said.

"Oh he had some help. Jordy and some of his other friends all chipped in," answered Sandra.

Karen looked at her mother suspiciously. "And exactly how did that happen?"

"Red Bikini Landscape Service."

"Oh mom, you're kidding. You didn't wear that tiny thing in front of a bunch of teenage boys did you?"

Sandra motioned to the yard. "See for yourself."

"You're terrible," said Karen. "You better hope Glen never looks that up online and sees it was a title of one of your movies."

"I wouldn't worry about that. He's a good kid."

"He is but I worry all the time that he's going to stumble across one of your movies and recognize you and even worse find one of the three movies I did."

"Come on don't worry. You were a blonde back then and were smart enough not to use your own name. I doubt he would recognize you."

"He would probably recognize Mike. He didn't look much different back then. I don't know what he would do if he found that one of you and Mike fucking by the pool."

"Worry about it when if it happens. If he sees it then just be honest about it. I think he'll understand. Just let him know that you weren't in the business for long because you and Mike met and decided to get out of it."