The Red Cloud Pack Pt. 06

Story Info
An artist gets mixed up with a werewolf.
2.8k words
4.74
1.6k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two days before the mating ceremony and the whole of the Red Cloud community were bustling about in preparation for the event.

I hadn't realized that so much work was needed to put together this ceremony but obviously the marriage of the pack alpha was a very big deal to all the wolves.

They had invited several members from other packs and were hastily erecting tents for all the extra accommodations that were needed to house all the guests.

Grey came to fetch me to introduce me to a Shaman from another tribe.

The man had an unearthly demeanor about him.

He had long grey hair and eyes the colour of charcoal. He was obviously old for a werewolf thus making him ancient in human years.

I felt uneasy under the scrutinizing gaze of the Shaman. He had a outer worldly aura about him and his steely eyes seemed to stare straight through me and his face was totally expressionless as his gaze lingered on me.

Instinctively I moved closer to Grey, looking to him for security. I subconsciously felt uneasy under his scrutiny. Grey squeezed my hand reassuringly as he felt my discomfort.

After what seem like ages the old Wolf finally broke his silence.

"This is an unusual predicament you find yourself in Grey Wolf. You are aware, I'm sure, of the laws in place which should prevent you from revealing your existence to humankind. I can smell that you both carry the mingled scent of each other indicating that you are indeed intended mates but I must confess I haven't come across this before."

He walked up to me and held out his hand.

"Elizabeth, Black Claw has given me the brief version of how you came to be here and what you have endured since you have become aware of the existence of werewolves. I must commend you on your strength and courage as I cannot fathom how alien this all must be to you. Take my hand so I may see what you see and remember what you remember."

I turned to Grey Wolf and he nodded his head to me. I tentatively held out my hand to the Shaman and he clasped it in his.

His eyes seemed to glaze over as he held onto me and I felt a warm tingle in my palm.

He continued to remain motionless as he held my hand. After about 5 minutes he let go of me and stepped back, his eyes once again in focus.

"You are a unique being Elizabeth. I sense something in you but I cannot decipher what it is yet. There is a ritual I will need to perform but I need your consent to do it."

I looked at him with concern.

"What does this ritual entail?"

Grey once again stood next to me and clasped my hand to lend me his support.

"It's an ancient ritual that was last used when werewolves still attacked and tried to change humans. I will need some of your blood and hair. It's a way of determining lineage, whether or not you have werewolf DNA within you and how high the percentage is. It will let me see if you carry any dormant werewolf genes and if so which pack you may likely be linked to.

All Wolf packs from different areas have slightly different genetic code markers."

I stood there shocked. "You think I may be part Wolf?"

"It's the most likely explanation why you have become Grey Wolf's chosen mate and why you seem to have acclimated to this life so easily. When I searched your memories I didn't detect the level of fear that any other human would have felt when you became aware of what Grey Wolf was and what that entailed. You should in theory have triggered a natural human fight or flight response but you didn't."

I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to process all of this. My mind was trying to figure out how and who in my family may have had werewolf DNA and if they even knew they had it.

I turned to the Shaman. "You have my consent, when would you like to begin?"

"As soon as the sun sets I will come to your home and we can proceed." He turned around and left us, signaling for his entourage of two to follow him.

I turned to Grey, who was looking as shocked as I felt.

"Do you think it's possible Grey? Do you think I carry werewolf genetics? If so what does that mean for me, for us?"

"I'm as surprised by all of this as you are my love. I had no idea this could even be a possibility. If you think about it logically though, it kind of makes sense somehow. It would explain a lot of things and it could very likely make it possible for me to change you if that is still what you want. We will need to wait and see what the outcome of the ritual is and we would need to consult the Shaman as to whether or not it's something we can even consider."

We waited nervously for the shaman to arrive as soon as the sun set. I held onto Grey's hand in a vice like grasp. Our future very much depended on the outcome of this and we both knew it. I wanted to remain a part of this extraordinary world, among these extraordinary people. I wanted to fully integrate with them and be the alpha female these people and my mate needed me to be. I know Grey said he didn't need me to be like him but I knew that it would be so much easier if I was. There was still so much I needed to learn and Grey still refused to shift in front of me. He said he wanted to protect me but I knew he was afraid I would recoil in fear and he didn't want to take the chance. I tried several times to reassure him that I had seen several of the wolves shift frequently and I wasn't afraid but he still wouldn't relent. His need to keep me safe after my experience which was the driving force behind it all. He carried a heavy sense of guilt that he couldn't seem to get over, despite my insistence that none of the fault was his.

The shaman arrived and we handed him the samples he needed from me. He told me to wait in the house while he and Grey made their way out into the wilderness. Sky came to join me, very much aware of my nervousness and she tried her best to distract me while I waited for the men to return.

Grey wolf

The shaman had lit a fire and placed the blood and hair and several herbs and spring water into a bowl over the flickering flames. The mixture started to bubble and he chanted ancient words while dancing around the flames.

This wasn't a ritual I had ever witnessed before and I watched totally transfixed as the old wolf went about his business watching the contents of the bowl. The contents started to glow an eerie amber colour. He stop chanting and took a black feather and dipped it in the swirling mixture. He approached me and painted a symbol on my chest.

'You must now go to your mate. You won't be in control of yourself as you usually are. Your body and your mind will not be as it usually is. Your instincts will take over. Be mindful she is still human and more fragile than you are. She may try to run from you, see that she doesn't because that will trigger your wolf to chase her down and that may be dangerous for her. Trust your instincts and trust her bond with you. You will see the truth by morning. '

The shaman left me standing there and I felt a hunger and a burning within myself I had never felt before. I turned and sniffed the air and the scent of my mate filled my nostrils and my feet began carrying me towards her as if someone or something else was controlling me.

Elizabeth

I heard the blood curdling howl of a wolf on the hunt in the dustance and I felt my heart thump in my chest. Something wasn't right and my nerves were on edge. Sky had left me a short while ago to attend to another wolf and I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for Grey to return. I needed to feel his warmth and comfort right now, as much as I needed air.

The front door crashed open and I heard pounding feet approaching the bedroom. The next thing I saw had me shoot up to my feet in shock. It was Grey but it wasn't the Grey I was accustomed to. He was wild looking with a glowing symbol on his chest and his eyes looked menacing. Fear began to grow in the pit of my stomach as I stepped back and my back hit the wall. He growled low as he approached me. He put his hands up in an effort to reassure me but at this point I thought he was going to attack me and I was looking desperately for an escape route. He closed the distance to me in a split second and pushed me against the wall so I couldn't get away from him. I opened my mouth to scream and he placed a hand on my mouth to stop me. My chest was heaving from the panic and his eyes softened as he pulled me into his arms and caressed my back to reassure me that I was ok and that he didn't want to frighten me. His voice was hoarse almost animalistic.

'Don't fight me Elizabeth and don't run from me. I don't want to hurt you, please trust me beautiful. I cannot control myself like this I'm sorry if I scared you.'

He held onto me, his breathing staggered and his heart was racing. He was hotter than usual and had a film of sweat adding a sheen to his skin. His scent was stronger than usual and I just stood there like a statue and tried to calm my racing heart. I could feel his erection pressing and straining against me and I knew he was trying to hold back. I relaxed slightly in his embrace, hoping it would calm him down but somehow I knew he wouldn't get back to his normal control until this spell he was under was broken.

He started to shred my clothing as if he needed to feel my skin against his urgently. His nails looked more like talons and his teeth were elongated and sharp. He nipped me along my neck and sucked my earlobe into his mouth. I could feel the tips of his fangs graze my skin slightly and I felt a mixture of fear and lust as his hands roamed my naked body. He could smell it on me and that made him more frenzied in his movements.

He picked me up and put me on the bed. I looked him in the eyes and he had a feral look about him. Wild, untamed and dangerous. I wanted to run but my limbs were like lead. This was Grey, my attentive lover and my mate but this was a side to him I didn't know and didn't know how to react to. The human need to run from danger was fighting the side that wanted him.

' Elizabeth I need you to lie still. Let me take you, I know I frighten you like this, remember how much I love you. '

He pulled my legs apart and I looked at him, his wild eyes and his body bigger and sharper, half man half wolf in appearance. His cock was huge, bigger than I'd ever seen it and I didn't think it would fit inside me like this, tears started forming in my eyes as I anticipated the pain of this coupling. He gently wiped them from my eyes and kissed my mouth softly so he wouldn't hurt me with his sharp fangs. He moved down my body and settled his head in between my legs. He held me down with one hand so I couldn't move away from his roaming mouth and his hot tongue speared my pussy. He lapped at my juices and growled low and he rubbed my clit with his other hand, slow lazy circles as he prepared me for his cock. His tongue thrust in and out of me as he teased my clit and got me aroused and wet for him. My breathing quickened and I moaned and bucked under the assault from his hand and tongue. The torment felt like it was never ending and he'd stop when he felt I was about to cum. He looked up at me with a wicked grin.

'You'll cum when I'm inside you beautiful and not before. Tell me when you want me inside you and you've had enough of this.'

I whimpered as he continued tormenting me till I couldn't stand it anymore. I was afraid of him in this form but I needed him inside me more than ever. His scent was driving me crazy and I wanted him so badly I cried out.

'Grey please I can't take this anymore. Please fuck me, please fill me! I need you inside me NOW!'

He grabbed my hips and slid my body under his large form. I felt so small and helpless under him as I felt the tip of his hot erect cock push against my slit. The head was barely in and I felt so full, fear gripped me as I felt my sex split open to try and take him in. I was trembling and he felt my fear. He gently caressed my cheek and moved one hand underneath us to rub my clit to distract me from his girth.

'Trust me beautiful, I'd rather die than hurt you. It will fit don't be afraid.'

I trembled as he pushed more and more of his hardness into me, he took his time and he inched himself into me slowly, he was so hot and so hard and despite his size I wanted him all. I squirmed beneath him trying to get more of his cock inside my over stretched pussy. He laughed softly at my wanton behavior and rewarded me with a hard thrust. It was painful but extremely arousing at the same time. I'd never felt so full and so wet.

He started to pick up the pace, thrusting long and deep and sucking on my breasts leaving little red marks as he went. His tongue teased my hard nipples and his cock drove in and out of me, making me squirm under him and cry out for him, I was so desperate to cum and feel him fill me with his hot seed. I met his thrusts, moving my hips in tandem with his, urging him to pick up the pace. My pussy was being battered by his massive cock but at this point I only had one thing on my mind. I lifted my hips as high as I could underneath him so he could get even deeper inside me and I felt him ramming against my cervix with each hard thrust.

I felt the spiral of heat coming from my core and the symbol on his chest started to glow as his thrusts become even more powerful. I screamed as I came from the most intense orgasm of my life and Grey lifted his head and howled as he emptied his seed deep inside me, my pussy milking every drop from him. My eyes locked with his and his fangs elongated and he held me down and sank them in my neck as his cock swelled and locked me to him. I cried out in pain and my swollen sex throbbed in time with the place where his teeth were buried above my collar bone. I came again harder than before as he held me at his mercy and complete possession. I was utterly consumed by him. My senses were all on fire, every nerve ending pulsing with energy. It felt like my body was a symphony of every scent, every emotion and every sensesation all rolled into one. Pain became pleasure and pleasure became pain and everything in between. I felt like I could commune with the universe and Grey was my conduit. i was rendered speachless by the amazement of this experience. I could only describe it with one simple phrase, an awakening.

He looked at me when he released his bite, shock and awe showing on his now normal looking face.

'Your eyes are glowing Elizabeth'