The Red Couch

Story Info
A wife is the center of attention on a red couch.
1.3k words
3.6
12.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at our destination around ten in the evening. I exited my truck and walked to the passenger side door to open it for my wife. She stepped out of the vehicle and then lowered her black dress the small amount that she could. It had ridden up a bit on her as we were driving. She moved her wavy brown hair out from her face and placed her sunglasses on as we walked toward the house.

The house was not a mansion, but it was rather large. I could tell by looking at it that it probably contained more than a few rooms. I could hear music playing inside as we walked up the stairs and onto the porch. The door swung open before I could even knock.

"Welcome," said the young man, greeting us at the door. "We're happy to have you. Come right in."

We entered the house as the young gentleman led us down a dimly lit hallway with doors on either side and then into a large room that was even a bit more dimly lit than the hallway. This large room is where the party was. My ears welcomed the music that was playing. It sounded like the big band music that would have been popular in the 1940s. We walked past some beautiful paintings on the wall as we made our way to a red couch at the side of the room.

I immediately felt aroused while I sat and watched all of the beautiful women that were present. Each one had a sexy ballroom dress on. The dresses showcased each woman's body perfectly. Some dresses accentuated long, slender legs and plump asses, while others showcased beautiful full breasts. My wife had opted for a shorter dress to show off her thick thighs and nice ass.

It didn't take much time before I couldn't resist the urge to start touching my wife. I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh and began to squeeze it and rub it as I looked at the other sexy women in the room. I slid my hand up her dress until I could feel her warm pussy, reminding me of the fact that she had left her panties back at the hotel.

"Why are you still wearing those sunglasses?" I asked, leaning in for a kiss.

"Still nervous, I guess," she said. "I'm not sure I want anyone to see my face. I'm more comfortable with them."

"You look sexy in them," I replied as I began to kiss her, still with my hand between her thighs.

It wasn't long before a gentleman dressed in a tuxedo sat next to my wife as I kissed her. I watched him as he looked her up and down. We eventually made eye contact. "May I?" he asked while slowly reaching toward my wife's leg. I nodded yes to him and gave him a wink to assure him that it was ok.

I felt my wife jump a little when she felt his hand grace her thigh. We continued to kiss deeply, our tongues rubbing together. The gentleman began to rub her thigh up and down until his hand made his way up her dress to discover her warm and now very wet pussy. I removed my hand from between her legs to give him room to explore there. I felt my wife's hand grab my now rock-hard cock and squeeze it tightly. I watched as she reached with her other hand to squeeze her new gentleman friend's hard cock as well.

I looked up and was reminded of the setting. I noticed a few of the partygoers were now looking in our direction at our little activity area on the couch. Another man had made his way toward us and decided to get a better look at my wife's beautiful pussy. He kneeled in front of her as she spread her legs for him and looked in his direction. He leaned his head forward and began to kiss and lick her pussy. The gentleman from earlier had now pulled one of her breasts out of her dress and had begun squeezing and sucking on it.

My wife had managed to unzip my pants and pull my pulsating cock out. She was slowly stroking me as her pussy was being licked and her tit was being sucked on. She also managed to get the other man's cock out of his pants as well. He was now getting a handjob from her as he licked and sucked on her nipple. I decided to pull her other breast out so that I had a nipple for my own to suck on.

The man with his face between her thighs decided to stand up and pull his hard thick cock out right in front of her face. She was hesitant at first, but I decided to lend a hand. I placed my hand on the back of her neck and slightly nudged her forward until her lips were touching his cock head. She opened her mouth and gave his cock a nice slow lick before she decided to wrap her lips around it. I grabbed her lightly by her hair and began to move her head back and forth, guiding her as she sucked on his cock.

"I want to be fucked," she said as the cock slid out of her mouth. "I want to be fucked now."

She stood up to face me and then knelt between my legs and rested her head on my lap. She then arched her back as I reached down and pulled her dress up revealing her thick bare ass and leaking wet pussy. The two men were eager to get to work. One of the men immediately knelt behind her with his cock out and started to spank her ass cheeks as he slid his erect cock into her pussy. She found my cock with her mouth and started sucking it and moaning as our new friend began to pound her from behind.

"Watch him fuck me, daddy," she said to me as I watched each thrust. I could hear his pelvis slapping up against her ass as he fucked her deeply.

"Cum in me!" she yelled as she looked back toward her lover. She put my cock back in her mouth and moaned in ecstasy as the man shot his thick load inside her pussy. She wasn't finished. She reached to her side to grab the other gentleman's hand and told him, "Your turn."

He positioned himself behind her as she climbed up from between my legs to press her body against me and kiss me again. She placed her feet on the floor, stuck her ass out, and spread her legs. I could see the drops of cum leaking out of her pussy and onto the floor as the second man guided his cock deep into her pussy, pushing some of the previous load out.

I felt every thrust of his cock through my wife's lips as he fucked her hard. She hugged me tightly and began to talk into my ear. "His cock is so big, daddy," she said. "I want him to fuck me all night. I want his big cock to fill me up. I want his cum in me. Do you want his cum in me?"

"I do," I said as I began stroking my cock. Her lover began to grunt and moan as my wife looked back at him and yelled for him to fuck her harder. "I need your cum," she told him. "Fill me with your cum. Fuck me!"

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," they both exclaimed as his cock pumped her cunt full of another load of cum. I felt her body quiver during his last few thrusts. My cock began to shoot its load all over my wife's dress.

She laid on me for a few moments as she caught her breath and then stood up and began to fix her dress so that it covered her properly again. She gave each of the gentlemen a kiss on the cheek and thanked them as we headed toward the exit. I followed behind her, watching drops of cum slide down the insides of her legs. She walked past the door greeter and then out the door. It was a fun night.