The Red Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can bet on that," she snarled.

I held her hands and then gently kissed her. "That's what I hoped, but it's solely your decision...Let me call you by Monday of next week, OK?"

"OK," she responded. "I'll have my divorce papers ready – but not yet filed – by then."

We had a passionate kiss good-bye, I patted her belly, and she went to her car for her return trip.

Of course I got essentially zero work done that afternoon. My mind was in turmoil thinking about Cindy and our past and present relationships, my kids, the new baby, and of course the goddess Lisa. I probably would not have been able to come to a decision by the next Monday except for an awful but fortuitous event.

When I got home I saw what looked like a rental car parked in front of my house. As I opened the front door I heard a conversation in the living room. I was shocked when I turned the corner and there was Cindy on one couch chatting with Clyde Bristow – who was sitting on another couch.

Clyde Bristow, her former tennis and highly likely fuck-buddy.

It is highly doubtful that there was any hanky-panky that had happened before I arrived. However, being confronted with Bristow's smirking face caused all of the hurt and issues from my fat low self-esteem time when Cindy had been cheating overwhelmed me. I had a simultaneous testosterone rush and emotional shock.

"Hi dear," Cindy chimed like I was happy to see her former paramour in our living room. "Isn't it wonderful that Clyde is back in town for a few days and I've invited him to dinner tonight?"

"Hi Blakey-boy," Bristow chirped as got up and extended his hand. "You sure look better than the last time that I saw you."

At least that is what he would have said; however before he could get out "saw you" I squeezed his hand as hard as I have ever squeezed anything in my life. Apparently my constant workouts the last thirteen years paid dividends given his reaction.

He screamed in pain and dropped to his knees as I crushed his hand.

"Can't say that I'm happy to see you Clyde-baby," I snarled before finally releasing my grip.

"Why did you do that?" Cindy shrieked.

"Cause I don't like assholes who fuck my wife," I snarled as I walked upstairs.

As I was packing a suitcase Cindy came running into our bedroom both angry and apprehensive.

"What in the hell is wrong with you," she shrieked. She proceeded to berate me in a loud voice – honestly I can't tell you specifically what she said because I wasn't listening, just concentrating on getting packed and trying to gain enough control so that I didn't kill Bristow or smack her.

Once I snapped my suitcase shut I turned to her and yelled "Shut the fuck up" louder than she was yelling at me. She temporarily interrupted her verbal barrage, giving me the chance to say "I'll have the divorce papers served by Monday. I'll come by tomorrow to get the rest of my stuff. If the asshole is still here when I return I'll kill him. Now get the fuck out of my way."

Bristow retreated under my venomous stare as I passed him while I was in the hallway and he was in the living room. If Cindy said anything else I didn't hear it before I peeled rubber on my way to a hotel.

*************

Things did not go smoothly with the divorce. For some reason Cindy was a basket case – I guess because guilt hadn't been fomenting in her the last thirteen years like resentment had been boiling under the surface in me. Cindy put my kids on the case, and I tried to be as calm as I could be in explaining things to them. Unfortunately their reactions caused me to do something I really didn't want to do – tell them about my belief about Cindy's cheating when I was in my "lost years." I'm not sure that they believed me, and unfortunately while my relationships with them will survive they will not be as close as they were before I filed for divorce.

Lisa had an easier time shedding her excess baggage than I did. Her divorce was final before she really started to show. Once her divorce was final we secretly moved in together. Pregnancy seemed to increase her already high libido, and we entertained and comforted each other spectacularly. Because she became concerned about positioning in view of the growth in her belly, we mostly did doggy – actually my favorite position because I could hear her ponderous tits slapping together as I reamed her out. In fact, we did more doggy than a kennel-full of Dobermans in heat.

My divorce came through two months after Lisa's did. We immediately got married in a small ceremony, sans relatives. She wore the red dress that caused me to lust after her – of course after it was let out significantly since she was clearly showing at the time. We spent our honeymoon at a resort that we could drive to since her OB/GYN didn't want her to fly.

There is no doubt that we have a powerful love for each other; even during my first years of marriage to Cindy I never felt about Cindy like I do about Lisa. I'll never revert to the way I was during my "lost years," and I have every expectation that I'll be with Lisa the rest of my life.

12