All Comments on 'The Red Headed Waitress'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Loved it

I usually have my go to’s, when I need to get my head out of the gutter, and have my brain scrubbed. I stumbled across this at just such a time. I loved the plot and the characters. Very well done.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Now Maybe Greta

Will be able to say down the road that's she's glad she didn't spend more time at work.

B&K, they only thing in the story I'm disappointed about is Nadine didn't come to San Antonio on Her trip either. Doesn't seem fair, I've been to Portland. Nonetheless, a great job as always. *****'s

Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THE END GAME WAS OBVIOUS................................................................

Didn't take away one iota of joy from the story. This site usually caters to an inner rage I'm afraid exists within me. I hopefully purge that anger at the thoughtless cheating assholes the writers on this site provide in abundance. This story of faith, integrity, love and hope is a welcome respite from the stuff that usually has me spilling my bile into the comments.

Well done, sweet story in a well written bit of mystery.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Was a great cloak and dagger type story that was interesting and kept me going till the very end. The end seemed rushed as it should have included the apology to Nadine and Peter also their reaction to the 930,000 check Greta sent them. Well done 5 stars

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Well done, a nice and refreshing story.

Thanks for the story. 5⭐

SirechoSirechoabout 3 years ago

I liked it a great deal as I like all who done its. Loved the ending. It was both expected and unexpected. I am off to read more. You have me hooked. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story as is the whole series thankyou

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

I guessed it was related to his comment about transferring to a different office but wrong about the why. I guessed it was somebody after his job. Great and fun little mystery.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I am glad that "Red-Headed League" has nothing to do with this, it is better than you came up with your own plot. "A Scandal in Bohemia" would be more appropriate but it is also far away from this plot.

This story is much better than a regular garbage in LW but it has a number of weaknesses. The main problem I see is a lack of suspense in discovering Greta and then somewhat a cliche in punishing Greta. That all sounds rather cheap - Adonis husband and crazy rich woman ready get involved in criminal activity. And how many bodyguards you think would get themselves involved in something that stinks with criminality? I know it is a cliché in LW (and movies like 007) that bodyguards of bad people are ready to engage in a crime but bodyguards are generally hired for a particular purpose and are hardly ever ready to go to jail for their boss unless they themselves are criminals which is not the case here.

I myself would go for a plot that the "waitress" is actually a heiress, unknown to her, and that somebody has an interest in disinheriting her based on some morality clause but then again, that would be much longer story.

To be honest, I enjoyed reading it, not bad at all.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This needs to be a FILM!!! Damn, you guys are the best!

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

I really really love the Karin Roland stories... Moar, please!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much "nice and easy " story. It was heading for "average " but then the ending was a one star plus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! It's all a bit low stakes and wraps up really neatly, but everything in life isn't some emotionally fraught, life and death situation. Most people are basically decent, but desperation makes a villain quicker than malice... Speaking of which, I think Greta deserves a follow up romance. She's a classic anti-hero, successful and personable enough to be envied and admired(and carry a story, of course) but driven by the one thing she can't have and desperate and unscrupulous enough to set up a good farce... I may have a few ideas, I'll be in touch!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Backhanded Compliments

I will not join other commenters with a half-assed compliment - I loved this well designed and well written story. Quite innovative drawing from Doyle... What's next, The Whore of Baskerville? (snicker, snicker)

Keep 'em comin'.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

Dry nice quick tale. The plot where a spouse is shown rigged photos and decides to take the nuclear option is pretty common. Not having her face in the picture, and the whole aspect of who had taken the photo should give a person pause. There’s enough reasonable doubt that, if you loved your spouse, you’d actually listen to their denials and dig into it. Like who the person sending the photos really is. Regardless, it all works out nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. Except the police should have been involved, and the Narcissist bitch boss, arrested!

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Nice! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Definitely a 5 star 💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what you called a great story. Easy to understand and enjoy to read. Thank you for your beautiful story. Definitely a 5 star 🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I felt rather sad for the lady CEO, she really needs to be more open to a wider variety as of men (not just the GQ, High finance, suit wearing assholes) who might just want her as woman "to have and hold", to love and cherish, to make love to, fuck through the mattress until she had the children she wanted to share with him and of course go through the next few decades together not as a meal ticket or business merger. Yeah I'm a sappy big 'ol girl.😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice plot.Very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! You need to write a sequel about Greta finally finding true love. Maybe on her "vacation" she pretends to be poor, gets a waitress type job, and finds a real man for her. Chaos ensues, he falls for her, and like a Disney movie, happy ever after ending. I'd love it!

BillandKateBillandKateabout 2 years agoAuthor

Greta finding true love while a waitress is an interesting idea. It will have to go in Romance though. We'll give it some thought but don't hold your breath because we're backed up with ideas right now and Spring is coming, time to get our land in shape after a long, snowy winter. Thanks for your comment.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

excellent story, thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it and the Karin Roland series. B&K, per your last comment how about a story inside a story? Meaning Greta finds love within another Karin Roland mystery? Karin has given Greta a lot to think about and she decides she needs Karin's involvement in either a business problem or personal problem? Just some food for thought. Many thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really great and well written - ❤️ - story!

True love and deep heartfelt admiration and respect for each other is truly rare, and only earned over time sharing the good, bad and ugly!

When you are so touched finding what you are searching for and desperately need, hang on tight through thick and thin and share your inner most fears, concerns, sees, wants and desires with the one that rocks your heart - to the moon and back🌙.

Communicate and listen intently hanging on every word - before opening mouth.

We so loved the determination and dedication throughout your love story.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read all your stories on this thread and liked every one of them. I think you have a gift for writing believable characters within believable plots. I do hope you keep going. As you said below, Greta finding true love as a waitress would be more of a Romance than a Loving Wives story but I'm sure you could come up with a plot line where a cheating spouse leaves a husband to seek solace in the arms of Greta only to find out later who she really is. Maybe you could even write Karin Roland into it. Whatever you do, please keep writing.

Meanwhile, greetings from sunny France.

Kit l'Anglais

Just_GymJust_Gymalmost 2 years ago

A really good story.

The reference to Sherlock Holmes was a nice touch.

Please keep writing. You are one of the bright spots on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read it! A story of Great Writing and Great Wisdom.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

What a great story, thank you

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

I'd like to echo Helen 1899, "What a great story." I love a good mystery and invoking Mr. Holmes only solidified my opinion of this one. Great work, you two.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@tralan69er Re: "Her cheating would be much easier to believe being out of town." - Wow, did you figure that out all by yourself, or did somebody help you?

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Okay, that was quite the creative story. Noicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful and creative story. Feel sorry for Greta that she would be so desperate that she would do such a shitty thing to Peter and Nadine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sherlock Homes story for a guide line but totally in a different direction. WOW

No doubt a nice grade of 5

BillandKate maybe you might like using blind carbon copy

BCC in one of your new stories to be written. is very effective in correcting some distortion's in the work place and OTHER.

RCD

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Good Story; Greta Needs a Sequel

Greta’s character is really interesting and deserves a story of her own. Excellent story, this one!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

agree with gatorhermit below

greta deserve her own story

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

JusteenKJusteenK7 months ago

I will add to the clamour for a Greta story, she seems a very fragile billionaire.

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Well done! Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! Noted the SH parallel right away and was gearing up to protest when it was shown to be deliberate.

Wiped egg off face and enjoyed the story.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. The mystery, the intrigue, the deception, and all for love. While I agree that it was a shitty thing to do, Greta did raise one very valid point: if their relationship was that strong then she wouldn't have been able to break them up. And without Karin, that is how it would have went. Food for thought.

Anyway, I feel sorry for Greta and people like her. They just want someone to love them for them and when they keep finding nothing but shallow people that only want them for their money or other surface qualities, they tend to get jaded and desperate. A story about her next chapter would be awesome where she finally finds the love she deserves. :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

* * * * *

The best story i've read in sometime now.

By popular demand, please tell Greta's story.

Pennarossa

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done. I'm liking the stories with Karin in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

BillandKate: Amazing talents producing must read stories of which this is one!

The Hoary Cleric

alfa_aardvark22alfa_aardvark22about 1 month ago

I have enjoyed all of your work, having read all 53 stories. As soon as Bill brought down the Complete Sherlock Holmes book I laughed and said "The Red Hair League"!

Please keep writing, as a native of Puget Sound, I am able to identify with so many of the locations that you include in your stories. It is so much more fun than reading about Chicago, Miami or New York.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster11 day ago

Karin is a great character who I hope will appear in more stories from a great writing team.

Sometimes I wish I could give you 10 stars for one of your stories, so you each had five... but I somehow think you share an "undivided interest" in everything, so I know you'll both appreciate the 5 stars that are the most it's possible to give here.

Very nicely done...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories