All Comments on 'The Red Ledger - Life, Such As It Is'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anyone who finds out that I’ve been wronged, and doesn’t tell me IMMEDIATELY, is my enemy!!! No normal man would have anything to do with a woman who withholds information like this. It doesn’t matter how he might react. Truth is everything!

ZK

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

I enjoyed the story despite some glaring issues including:

- baby walking so early, especially as a premee

- he's an electrical engineer working as a diesel mechanic at a car dealership????

- no one told him the details of the crash? Who she was with, they weren't bucket, she was doing in an awkward position suggesting a sexual encounter? He didn't get the police report.... The same one the wife of the asshole got?

- he and his buddy were the only two people at the dealership that didn't hear the rumors desire the fact that everyone liked him and thought he was the nicest man in the world?

- and a minor quip with many of your stories... Love just comes too fast in then. I admit I thought my wife was the one the first day I met her but your sister still feel too fast to me.

None of that seems to make sense to me and detracts from the enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The whore and her master got theirs. Their spouses did, too and are expecting another baby, a sibling for THEIR son...

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Lots of critics of this story and there are a few questionable aspects (a couple are glaring), but basically, it is a cheating wives love story and that is clear. Fantasies don't have to be realistic to be enjoyable.

Bry1977Bry19775 months ago

IT wasnt to bad! I would have liked to see more about Celest and his love story but it was still a good read 5*

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Excellent story even for my second reading, well done. Thank you! Following now. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c13 months ago

When a pregnant woman has trauma like you described she loses the baby. No exceptions. Over the top like most of your stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories