The Red Mage

Story Info
Let's see what this world has to offer.
4.3k words
4.46
1.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're out the party."

"Alright. See you around." He turned to leave, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't you understand your position?! You've been kicked out of the Empire Nominated Leon-sama's party! My party!" A blonde man of twenty years shouted. He was the typical pretty-boy who relished in attention, especially from the fairer sex.

In this fantasy world of magic and nonhuman beings, he's the stereotypical jock. He's Leon Breton the party leader of Golden Dawn. He possesses the legendary skill Master Swordsman and was able to draw the Church of Eris' Sacred Sword from it's sheath, so he grew a massive ego.

"Are you ignoring me?!" Leon shouted.

"You're being very rude to Leon-sama! You're only here because you were born in the same village as us. You're only capable of carrying our baggage!" The next person to shout was the incredible fit purplette Sheila. She's the Chi Monk, able to strengthen her body to fight with her bare hands and feet. She also possesses the skill Blessed Fists.

"Leon-sama is making the right choice." Then Ana speaks, the Tank of the party. She was the physically strongest and had bulging muscles that somehow didn't detract from her feminine beauty and curves. She was a darker blonde than Leon, and she possessed the skill Defense of a Giant.

"We don't really need this useless guy after all." A loli redhead imperiously stated. She was Maeve and she possessed the skill Arch Wizard, and was heavily praised by the Church of Eris, one of the top two religions in the human countries.

"She's right! What do you think now, Takeshi? It's too late for you to cry and beg to stay-HEY! DON'T JUST PACK YOUR THINGS! LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING!"

He felt it was a shame, but he wasn't really surprised. They were all childhood friends from the the village of Pinewind. They've all known each other practically their entire lives. It was that reason he knew way ahead of time that he'd be kicked out.

It's because Leon is fucking all of them.

Though he was curious; what would their reasoning be for kicking him? "Can I ask why I'm being kicked? I'm a bit curious."

"Isn't it obvious? It's because you don't have a divine level skill! When we face the Demon King, we'll need only the strongest to fight with us." Leon barked.

"Yeah! Not to mention your only a Red Mage, a lousy support class. We shouldn't be focusing on protecting you when we'll be fighting hordes of demonic beings." Maeve derided.

"I see." He says as he secured his pack, then turned to leave. "Oh, before I forget. Leon, the medicine for the strange itching you've been experiencing is starting to run low, so I put it in a blue jar for you."

"Huh? Strange itching?"

"Hey, you don't think...?"

"W-wait, it's not... Damn you, Takeshi, I won't forgive you! Wait, HE'S GONE!"


With a small amused smile, he cancelled his invisibility spell.

Truthfully, he didn't feel anything about being kicked out. Even in his previous life, he was a nonchalant person, despite his ability for great violence.

He died of his injuries after giving a gang a beating so severe it caused irreversible damage to them all. They made the mistake of harassing his best friend's family. Those people were kind enough to practically raise him while his own parents focused on their careers.

Looking at his reflection in the pond, he couldn't help but to tug at his cheek. His hair was vibrant red and was braided down to pass his rear and amethyst eyes. He seemed to have retained his melanin from his mother's side of the family, but his features were sharper than before. He was half black, and half japanese. He had to acknowledge he looked inordinately beautiful in this world.

He awoke in an orphanage in the body of a child. He was completely enthralled by the world he appeared in. He liked to visit an old woman who had an extensive library of books that was filled with different spells, and some historical knowledge.

He found spellcrafting incredibly easy, but apparently it was thought to be impossible. Honestly, his knowledge on basic chemistry was enough to ensure that he'd be the greatest Mage in the new world he found himself in.

The world he was in was called Asina. There was five continents, dozens of countries, and a couple island nations. Two continents were dominated by mostly humans, with three different empires. One continent was dominated by elves, both High Elves and Drow (calling them dark elves is considered rude). One continent was dominated by mostly demihumans, or beastkin. The last continent was the largest, and was dominated by demons, and demonic creatures.

He was currently in the country of Verna walking towards the capital city of Nimia. The city was the biggest in the country, and was home of the Emperor and Empress of the Bromidus Empire.

Culturally speaking, this world was very odd. While the most popular churches and religions involved deities he was unfamiliar with, there were legendary weapons that were named after deities from Earth. The different countries mixed with cultures from Earth. The main language spoken was English, but most people oddly used japanese honorifics. There were black people, him partially included, and there were those with obvious asian features and clothing.

It was strange, but he didn't mind it. It sated the weeb in him.

Approaching the city gates, he took a moment to admire the two gigantic lion statues that stood by the entrance. He stood in the short line by the entrance and waited for his turn.

"Welcome back, Takeshi-san." One guard greeted as he reclaimed his Adventurer ID.

"Thanks, Ariake." He responded.

He entered the city and made a beeline to the Appraisal Office where you can exchange crystals, rare weapons, and jewelry for mora, the world currency.

In his last life, he liked to horde loot and points whenever he could get it in videogames. That habit came with him in this new life. Every shiny object, and every weapon he saw, he made sure to collect and stuff it into his inventory. Usually, inventory satchels had a set amount of slots, but he rearranged the runes to expand the slots. That was how he was able to have an infinite inventory.

He walked into the Appraisal Office with only a couple hundred mora to his name and walked out a multimillionaire. He was excited because his inventory was now empty, and he couldn't wait to refill it.

This world was a strange mix of fantasy and futuristic due to how magic is blended with technology. All he needed was a blood locked ring that determined just how much money he had in the bank. Physical currency still exists in the form of gold coins, but banks were a much safer and preferred alternative. The invention was made only a couple decades prior, so there are still many tombs and dungeons filled with treasure that can be given to the bank to fill your coffers.

Seeing as how the sun was setting, he decided to eat dinner, then officially remove himself from the party tomorrow. He felt like treating himself, seeing as how he just became one of the richest men in the country, so he went to the most popular restaurant in the city, the Blue Lily.

He was directed to a table and took in the ambiance. The waitresses were all pretty, but it just reminded him of a weird quirk of this world; large breast are seen as just a bunch of useless fat, so pretty women with big tits are less popular than flat women. Another odd quirk of this world was that all the women's bodies were proportionate. There wasn't anyone with a heavier top than bottom, or vice versa. If you had a small chest, your rear would match.

He was an ass man, but he did prefer bigger tits over smaller ones. The slender, and some downright flat waitresses made him just a tad uncomfortable. He felt like it was children flirting with him for a bigger tip. He ate his meal in a quicker pace, and left, not wanting to stay too long.

He did enjoy the meal, but he doubted he'd return.

Making his way to the Red Light District, he idly looked around as the lively debauched area began to pick up in activity. It was night time, the time when all the sinning began.

He looked at the largest most expensive brothel, then turned and walked further down to the cheaper ones. Finding an adequate one, he entered to find a bare room with a desk, and an ornate double door leading to the back. Behind the desk is a grey-haired gentleman with a mustache and a monocle wearing a black vest and tie.

"Welcome to the Red Rose. Here is our catalogue, so please take as long as you need to choose." He greeted in a British accent, which Takeshi found weird, but he didn't look to deep into it.

He flipped the pages idly, taking his time to read each profile until he fell onto a gorgeous woman with dark blue hair and lavender pupil-less eyes. "I'll take her."

He paid and was directed to an empty room with a big bed. He stripped completely, briefly looking at his muscled body with a curious frown. He never truly looked at himself before, so his six pack was quite the sight. Hearing the door open, his breath almost hitched at the sight.

"Excuse me. I'm Hinata, and I'll be servicing you, today." The curvier version of Hinata Hyuuga greeted him in a small kimono. "Please wait a moment."

He quirked a brow as she took out a small vial and poured the liquid onto her hand. He realized it was lube when she began fingering herself. She crawled onto the bed, her kimono open as wide as her legs. "Please use my body to make yourself comfortable sir."

'No foreplay?' He thought fleetingly as he he took his underwear off. Her surprised gasp made his lips quirk upward. He crawled above her, and slowly eased his way into her.

He hefted one of her massive mammaries and began teasing the nipple with his tongue. He directed her to hold them together, and he began to alternately suck on each nipple while grinding deep within her.

When he felt she got used to his size, he pushed her legs back and began slowly fucking her harder. He nestled his face between her breasts, and just enjoyed himself. The vibrations from her moans turned her breasts into pseudo massage pillows. The way she kept clamping on his dick finally crumbled his restraint as he came deep inside her.

He pulled out, and turned her onto his stomach. She made a curious sound at this before a startled moan escaped as he plunged his still hard shaft into her. The sounds of her moaning added to his enjoyment, because it was like she couldn't help herself, and it was the first time she experienced such pleasure.

He came again, deep inside her as he nibbled on her earlobe.

"M-my Lord. How are you still aroused?" Hinata stuttered out.

"What do you mean? A beautiful woman like you present, why wouldn't I be aroused?"

"B-beautiful? N-no, I mean how are you still erect? Men usually just go one round before finishing."

"Hm?" He pulled out as he sat back on the headboard. "Give me a handjob while you explain what you mean."

"A handjob? What is a handjob?"

He mimed stroking a dick. "One hand stroking the shaft, while the other fondles the balls, or both hands stroking the shaft."

"I-I see." She sat in front of him, and began inexpertly stroking his shaft. It took her a minute, but she quickly got the hang of it. As she did so, she began to explain another thing he found odd about this world.

The men of Asina were incredibly selfish in bed. They only lasted a couple minutes, before finishing. Hinata was confused by the multiple explosions of pleasure she felt, and was surprised when Takeshi explained that women can finish too, not just men. Foreplay didn't exist. It was just stick it in, wiggle your hips, then cum.

He found that to be a tragedy. Sex is only fun when both parties enjoyed themselves.

He spent a good portion of the night teaching her about foreplay, and completely exhausting her.


"Come back soon, Takeshi-sama." Hinata said shyly as she waved him goodbye the next morning.

Feeling refreshed, Takeshi made his way to the Adventurer's Guild to officially remove himself from the Golden Dawn party.

He entered the rowdy hall and went to a free teller. She was a busty Drow with glasses, and practically her entire chest popping out of her top. Just another oddity of this world. Despite bigger chests being less appealing, those with large endowments love to show them off with revealing clothing.

"Ah, good morning, Takeshi-kun. What can I do for you today? Where's the rest of Golden Dawn?" She asked.

"Good morning, Layla. I was kicked from the party yesterday, so I'm here to get a solo card."

"Oh no! Why ever would they do that?"

"They apparently have no need for a support when they should be focusing on fighting instead of protecting me." He said with a shrug.

"That's just foolish. Any competent Adventurer knows a truly effective party needs support, especially a Red Mage." Layla harrumphed.

"It's no issue."

"Well, even though it's been so long, you remember what to do for a card, yes?" She asked teasingly.

He replied with a smile. "It's only been five years. Yes, I remember."

She pulled out a basketball sized orb and sat it on a stand. Removing his glove, he placed his bare palm on the orb, and poured his magic into it. Layla's pleasant smile slowly dropped into shock as his magic swirled into a rainbow of colors with increasing intensity.

The brightness was enough to catch the attention of the entire hall, making fall entirely silent. He kept pouring his magic until a ding sounded, telling him to stop.

The hall remains quieter than the dead as Layla reached for the card the orb produced with trembling hands. She read it in utter shock. "S-Rank."

Her shocked whisper was somehow loud enough to ring out into the hall, making an explosion as the rest of the occupants talked amongst themselves.

"S-Rank?"

"But, it's just one man!"

"That's the guy who apparently got kicked from Golden Dawn!"

"Why would they kick someone so obviously strong?"

"Do you think it's a fluke?"

"Are you stupid? You know it's impossible to trick the rank test!"

The hubbub was understandable, but it was still a bit annoying to Takeshi. S-Rank is usually reserved for a party of at least five A-Rank members. It was extremely rare for a single adventurer to rise to S-Rank, and they're automatically given a nobility title.

The last single S-Rank was the current Emperor. He was born a commoner, rose to S-Rank, and was able to marry far above his station. The Empress was the one with the true authority in the kingdom, but she was content to let the Emperor do most of the public speaking.

"Do you happen to have a catalog of homes I could look at? I'm looking to buy." Takeshi said nonchalantly, ignoring the excitement of the room.

"U-um, of course, Takeshi-sama!" Layla said frantically.

"Layla, calm down. I'm still the same man I was before I was ranked."

She took a deep breath and slowly calmed herself. "Right. You're right. I'm sorry." She looked for the binder that had homes listed, and found a note in the first page. "Oh! It would seem one of the Lords was recently arrested and executed for crimes against the crown, so his estate is for sale. We can schedule a time tomorrow for us to go give it a look."

"That sounds good, but let me see the binder so that I can choose some other homes just in case I don't like it. I'd also like to see the shops that are for sale."

"Oh? What will you be selling?"

"Potions and enchanted items." He responded, much to her interest.

"That sounds very interesting. I wouldn't mind sending some costumers your way when you're set up."

"Really? That'd be very kind of you. Thank you."

She giggled. "It's no problem at all."

He took both binders, and found a table for him to browse through each page. There were some truly beautiful homes in the city, but they don't have a big enough yard for his use. A noble's home would most likely have what he needs, but he could turn the rooftop of one of these houses into a garden.

Or he could expand the space of an attic, and turn the inside into a garden. He had quite a few seeds and herbs to plant for his different potions, elixirs, and tonics.

He spent several hours carefully inspecting different homes, until lunchtime came around, then began looking at shops that were for sale. Looking at the map he pulled out, he studied where they were all located, and where most traffic would be coming in.

While he was planning to buy one store, he realized he had enough money to buy another and sell some other items. One store could be focused on selling his brews, while the other could cater to kids.

The kids of this world, he noticed, didn't have anything to play with. He and the rest of Golden Dawn played with sticks and such. That idle thought solidified his choice in buying another store. The girls had dolls, but the boys only had sticks and wooden swords.

The most biggest, most expensive shop in one of the busiest streets should be sufficient for the sake of the kids. He took a look at one of the biggest shops on the list. The only problem being was that there wasn't much traffic on it. There was a couple restaurants on that street, but it's probably not doing great, seeing as a few were also for sale.

Depending on the prices, he might buy them too and make the owners into managers.

As he sat and truly thought about it, he decided to scrap the idea of buying the big store in the busy street. He'll focus on the neglected section, and possibly buy the entire street. He's read the newspapers and seen the streams on the Adventurers News Network; there hasn't been any ad postings. He could pay for some advertising to bring in traffic, then word of mouth would spread and get the attention of others.

He could easily make his own garden for the fruits and vegetables, and only have to pay for meat to be delivered. He'll need to make sure to have security for each store to prevent theft.

He knew he could make his restaurants a hit, because while the food of this world wasn't necessarily bland, they were basic medieval dishes. With his magically enhanced brain, he easily was able to remember each page of a recipe book he skimmed through while he was in the bathroom. Some of the ingredients could be grown, and the rest could be made using the grown ingredients.

Noticing the time, he packed up his notes and returned the binders to Layla.


"Come back soon, Takeshi-sama." Hinata said blearily as Takeshi left the room. The poor woman was too tired to even move.

He munched on a couple apples on his way to the Adventurer's Guild. He met Layla at the entrance, and they took a carriage out the city.

It was only a couple minutes before they rode into the long driveway of the perfect example of the typical English country house. It was an H-shaped, three story building with a smaller, two story house connected to the side.

First floor was the entrance with two grand stairs that led to the second floor. On the left was the entrance to the ballroom, and the right was the kitchen and massive wine cabinet.

Second floor had the library and the Lord's office on the left and guest rooms on the right.

The top floor had the master bedroom on the left and some more guest rooms on the right.

The adjoining house was the servant home.

The back had a massive yard with an undisclosed amount of land that doesn't really show where property ends despite the forest at the edges. He could chop the trees down and expand the land, and no one could really tell him not to.

12