The Red Moon's Power 03: Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey looked over to Aiden and raised his own eyebrow. Shinai was sleeping on his lap, and Aiden's fingers gently stroked her glossy long hair. Bailey sat next to him.

"You want to know something kid? I am crazy about her...she is all I think about all day and by morning she will hate me for letting her sleep like this. It hurts like hell when you fall for someone at the wrong time. I can't do anything about it until the job is done and by then she'll want nothing to do with me." He kept stroking Shinai's hair.

The Waren looked at the man with pity. "Why don't you just tell her this? Surely she would understand?" He asked him.

"Already did...she said she understood but then it was like she wanted to boil me alive and toss me to the dogs and walk away."

Aiden stayed awake till morning when they ate breakfast and continued on their path. By mid day Lucifer and Talli joined them, she was acting a little unusual staying very close to Lucifer and both of them wandering off every few hours only to come back shortly after. The girls knew she was going through here mating heat. So they kept their distance as they traveled for the next day and a half until they reached Bailey's home. The sight was like nothing the girls have ever seen. The entire village was built in the tree tops.

Most of them were old except for the few young hunters Bailey had mentioned. J was slightly shorter than the others with light brown skin and bright green eyes. Shane and Leon looked like gladiators, both dark, well built warriors; Shane had long silky black hair that came down to his shoulders with dark chocolate eyes, Leon was a stark contrast with golden skin, short red brown hair and hazel brown eyes. A scare crossed his upper left eye making him as intimidating as he was beautiful. Hawkens recognized them immediately and clasped them in hugs. They were greeted friendly enough by the others; the girls were treated like royalty which they found amusing and flattering all at once. Kai and Tao listened to old stories from the elders while Hawkens and Aiden helped the younger men hunt. Shinai sat with Yu and Ruma was with the other two girls and Talli stayed close to Lucifer. Shinai watched as Talli laid her head on Lu's chest and nuzzled his neck. Shinai sighed with a longing in her heart that echoed with Yu. The girls smiled in understanding. Meanwhile Bailey was having a meeting with the oldest elder.

"Old man, we need to talk. I think I might have a problem." Bailey sat with the old man in his home.

"Why, my boy? Is it about our lovely guests?" The old man giggled. "I have not seen so many lovely women since I was your age."

"That's the thing, one of them ... I can't get her out of my head... it is like when you described finding a mate in the old days...but she's not a Waren...." The old man laughed.

"My boy she is a shifter. You remember what the Fairiee said about shifters don't you? It seems you youngens thought they were joking but they would not about this. They need us to protect them. Remember boy, She chooses you, you don't choose her now go help the others." He groaned and left.

------------

By night time a large fire lit the night as the days hunt cooked. A few old men played music that filled the night while they talked and laughed, and for the first time in a long time, felt safe.

Leon sat watch rolling his eyes to the old men's jokes; Kai brought him a plate of food. "So why do you live up in trees?" She asked him.

Leon smirked as he took the plate. "Nothing around here likes heights. Down their it can get nasty at night." His voice was deep and slightly harsh like liquid sex. It was the first time she heard him speak and let out a small shiver of delight. She liked this one. Grinning and feeling frisky she decided to play a dangerous game.

"So what do you guys do around here for fun?" she asked him.

"Pretty much playing games on the Fairiee, when we were younger they would get us pretty good with their trouble, but nowadays we can get them right back. Most of the time however we have to much work. Entertainment went way down when we lost our females." Leon's voice was driving her mad. Giggling, she climbed down the ladder.

"Oi! What are you doing are you mad? Hey wait!" muttering to himself about female madness he followed her.

Kai led him deeper into the woods before finding a good place to take her prize. She was a huntress after all, one that was used to playing games with males. She removed her clothing and left them as a trail. Leon, not used to these games followed her, when he found her clothes he thought on of their little friends got their hands on her and grew cautious. He followed her trail only to get caught in a trap.

"What the hell?" he was thrown to the ground, his body tied up so even he couldn't break it. "This is new." Kai jumped down from her hiding spot as naked as the day she was born and grinned victoriously.

"I must say, I was surprised you fell for my first trap, I thought you would at least make it to the third one." She purred joyously and loved the way he gaped at her.

"I don't usually deal with traps, do you mind untying me now?" he growled.

She laughed. "That's not how this particular game goes darling, you see in my clan the hunters try to catch each other, the looser, which is undoubtedly you, is left to the winner's mercy." She sat right on him, lowering herself onto him.

"Right now I'm feeling frisky wolf boy so we should have some fun." She whispered against his lips before biting down and nibbling on his very yummy mouth.

Leon gasped as air rushed out of him; a hunger engulfed him like never before. He had been with women before but they were all Fairiee, nothing like Kai. He growled low as he tried to break his restraints. That only excited her more. Knowing exactly which rope to cut she made it so his hands and feet were still bound tight but she had full access to his beautiful body. She ripped his clothing free and licked her lips at the sight of him.

"You look good enough to eat baby." She lowered herself onto him and began nipping at his collar bone. He let out a groan as her tongue darted over his skin. He hissed when she nibbled on his nipples and pulled at his skin. God she loved this game.

While he moaned with pleasure he fought to keep his sanity. Using his sharp nails he slowly began to knar at the ropes. Giggling against his skin she lowered herself still as she cut the ropes at his feet and spread his legs. She lowers her mouth onto his hard cock and begins to suck. His entire body jolted forcing him to bite back a moan. She nibbled and scrapped at his smooth skin loving the way he grew deep in her mouth. He let out a loud hiss aching to have their roles reverse that when the ropes finally snapped he pounced so fast se didn't even blink. She yelped being forced onto her back and started laughing.

"Well aren't we full of surprises." She purred.

He growled louder covering her body with his own, pinning her arms above her head. He started with her lips, nipping at her lower lip and sliding his tongue inside. She purred, enjoying the turn of the game. When he left her mouth her lips were slightly swollen and she was gasping for breath.

"Looks like the tables are turned cat." He whispered against her ear. "You're not getting away from me." She loved the way he talked and nipped at his very delicious mouth. Giving her a toothy grin he lowered himself further down, licking and biting her skin as he went. She let out little moans of pleasure as his teeth scrapped against her skin. She stretched her legs out with pleasure, she felt like a pampered kitty. His mouth moved to her breasts, his tongue swirling patterns over her skin. He continued down her belly, paying special attention to her belly button. She was gasping for air as her eyes rolled back and her body arched against him. His hand slid between her thighs, fingers sinking deep inside her. She moaned.

"Oh god that feels good!" She groaned, wanting him deeper inside her.

"You like that do you? Where do you want to be stroked cat?" He growled deep in his throat vibrating against her skin. His voice alone made her body cum.

"Damn it Leon, if you don't put your damn cock inside of me..." She trailed off forgetting her sentence as he slid two more fingers deep inside her. She was at her wits end. She no longer wanted to play. She wanted him and that damn sexy voice of his.

Laughing at her half formed threat he pulled his fingers out of her and licked her juices clean off them, spreading her thigh wide he slid his shaft deep inside her. She screamed out with pleasure and moaned with every thrust. He held her down and controlled the pace driving her mad with need.

God he felt so damn good inside, she thought. He lifted her ass up to have better access and pushed deeper and deeper inside her. She screamed out with pleasure, taking her over the edge over and over again until he finally spilled his seed deep inside her. He growled when he finished, wanting more of her. He rolled her onto her belly and started nibbling on her skin. She moaned when he sank hiss teeth deep into her shoulder claiming her as his own. He moved to slide his fingers into her ass when she slipped from his grasp.

"Oh no lover boy, we should end our game now." She could barely speak through her gasps. She could not believe how much she wanted him to claim her and that was what snapped her out of it. She had no time to go through all the ordeals mating brought. Leon growled trying to bring her back to him. She was almost his and he knew it. She moved to a safe distance and tried to think. The only problem was he looked so damn hot sitting there naked and annoyed.

"Look, Leon...we had our fun, now we should stop." She knew that look. She had seen it on the males ready to claim their mates and it made her entire body twitch with delight. "God don't look at me like that."

"How am I looking at you?" He spoke softly, making her want to crawl back to him.

"Oh don't try to play innocent." She backed up and found her clothes at her feet. He growled when she bent and picked them up.

"Come back here Kai; let me make you purr again." He watched her intently, trying to coax her back to him like a scared house cat.

Knowing if she didn't get dressed now she would be under him in seconds she pulled her clothes back on. He watched her every movement until she was fully dressed. When she stood up again so did he. He walked straight over to her, grabbed her head and pulled her to him for a kiss that left her gapping.

"I want you." Was all he said, she moaned and put distance between them. Heading back to the camp knowing he was very naked and right behind her. Her body sang with need. God they just had great sex and she wanted more...no she wanted to be his. If it was not for that damn week in heat she would have taken up on his offer in a heartbeat. He followed her like he was hunting her. She stopped when she reached the ladder and turned to him.

"Look, I don't know how it is with your kind but if you take me from behind you claim me for life." He growled and moved closer, liking the idea very much. She pressed a hand to his chest to keep him away.

"Once you do that I go into heat for a week, and I don't have that kind of time...now if you want to come with me once we're out of here I'll be glade to. Just, right now I want to get out of these woods and make those bastered Sentari pay."

He just came closer and pinned her back, claiming her mouth again. She slipped out of his reach and climbed the ladder. There was no way in hell she was going to last with him so close...she was regretting her little game. She liked it far to much for her own good.

-----------

The next day the girls noted the way Kai danced around Leon's advances and giggled. Ruma knew the girl got herself into trouble. She loved playing games and was finally rewarded with exactly what she deserved. Kai moved swiftly out of the man's reach and hid behind a rather bewildered Hawkens who just looked at the two of them like they were crazy. Yu stared in confusion then asked Ruma what was going on.

Ruma laughed. "Kai wanted Leon so she decided to play a game last night, only problem is she enjoyed it so much she got scared and now he's hunting her till she gives in. Kai wants war with the Sentari..., we all do. She cant do that when her body wants nothing but her mate for days on end." She continued to laugh. "She'll be his by tomorrow night, I guarantee it. She wants him so much she's running from him."

"So we can mate with the Warren?" She asked her.

"Hunny we have any male we want. If you want one of these men take him." She told her. Ruma personally preferred females.

Yu looked at the two of them, Kai trying to talk her way out of Leon's advances. There was no way she could keep this up and poor Hawk wasn't going to be the wall between them for long. Shinai watched them with an entirely different look. It was her same situation with Aiden but reversed. Seeing how well it was working on Kai she decided to give it a try tonight. They wouldn't be leaving for another two days for some reason so she may as well enjoy it.

Shane laughed at the sight of his best friend hunting a woman. He couldn't imagine wanting a woman so much he'd chase after. He raised an eyebrow however when he saw the one named Tao sashay her way over to Kai, taking a small pot and hitting her right in the head knocking her unconscious and handing her to Leon.

"Take her and good riddance. She won't be of any use to us until you've claimed her anyways. Whoever decided to make our race so sexual had a sick twisted mind that's all I have to say." She muttered to herself. Shane smirked. She was an interesting one. Leon bowed to her and carried Kai over his shoulders in triumph. By tonight she would give in to him.

Bailey walked out just as Leon was going in and froze. "What the hell?"

Aiden laughed. "It seems The Waren and the Katsari can mate with each other. Our old pal Leon's taming his now."

------------

That night Kai's screams of passion echoed through the air. Yu found herself alone by the fire, her body growing hot with each loud moan. She started to unconsciously stoke herself but when she heard a noise behind her she jumped.

"Crap, who put this here damn it." Bailey had come outside to take over the watch when he tripped over some building tools. His night vision was fine but when he was thinking about something else he wasn't looking down. He noticed Yu watching him and he blushed.

"What are you doing up?" He paused when he heard Kai's screaming. "Well Leon's having fun." He laughed and sat next to her. She felt nervous sitting next to him but enjoyed talking with him.

They talked for hours before she started getting sleepy. Before she even realized it she leaned against him. Bailey looked down at her and groaned. Damn she was cute. Ginning he pulled her into his arms and let her sleep.


------------

Morning came; Shinai found Yu sleeping in Bailey's arms and smiled. The other girls were handling breakfast while Aiden, Hawkens and Lucifer talked with the elders. Kai was arguing with Leon ready to tare him a new one and then all the sudden she jumped him, wrapping her legs around his waist and claimed his mouth. The others rolled their eyes. Those two were definitely going to be interesting. By mid afternoon Aiden and one of the elders were arguing about something. Hawkens was going over a very old map with Leon and J. Kai was trying to keep her distance, while looking on jealously at Talli and Lucifer who napped in each other arms. Ruma and the other two girls were by the fire, while Tao had come back with a few extra kills. Shane watched, enjoying the view. By the time Aiden came out joining them he was tired and hungry.

"Any of you girls are welcome to stay behind however once they take us out of the woods you won't be able to find your way back. It's a one time offer." He told the group. The girls looked at each other unsure of what they were going to do. "They have a rule here; no outsiders. They made exceptions for us because we are on good terms but they can't do it again. They have a responsibility to this place. They did say if you ever found your way back here, by some miracle, you are welcome to stay. Otherwise you come with us tomorrow morning. Bailey agreed to take us."

The girls all decided to go, even Kai. It would hurt like hell to leave Leon behind so she decided not to say anything. She would come back. A mates bound can never be broken. She would know where he was the moment she reentered the forest. The only one who decided to remain was Tao and one of the other girls. She found the Waren's home comfortable and although she would miss her sisters, she wanted no part in the inevitable war with the Sentari. Yu had decided to herself that if bailey asked here to stay she would, otherwise she would stay with her sisters. By the time they were ready to go the next morning Bailey had not asked her. Leon wasn't even there to see them off, He had left in the night furious at Kai's decision to go. Bailey gathered everyone and they were off.

The entire day they spent trailing through a strange swamp. Bailey staid in the back to make sure no one disappeared. Out of all the places to get lost in, this swamp was the deadliest. The beasts here killed immediately and make you their next lunch. About halfway through the swamp they were attacked by a very large three headed serpent. Aiden and Lucifer moved fast swiftly cutting them into pieces.

"I would keep moving now, give that thing a good ten minutes and it would regenerate, only a lot more heads." Bailey said. They moved quickly. When they finally reached dry land again they stopped to take a brake.

"Be careful, this part of the woods is home to the centaurs, although friendly, they will have their way with you....yes, even the guys." He said wearily.

Centaurs were not picky as long as they could ram their cocks into something. That got the guys attention and they wanted to move quickly. The girls laughed. They passed through the Centaurs lands fast enough and stopped for the night in the Azure fields. These fields were probably the safest place in these woods which gave the group some breathing room. Kai on the other hand was going mad from separation anxiety. She was still in heat and being so far away from Leon her body was hyper ventilating. She forced her body to calm down; curling up into a ball she forced herself to sleep. The group gathered around a fire.

Shinai decided to go and stretch her legs to try and think things over about Aiden. She had thought going after him like Leon did with Kai was the answer but it looked like the girl was hurting more then she was. Maybe she should just wait. The job was almost done. Once they were safely out of these woods and made it to the Tigaree clan they would be done. At least Aiden's job would be done. The Sentari will have to fall; she however did not have the heart to ask Aiden for anymore help. No, it would be better if she stayed away like he asked. He was right, they would distract each other. She closed her eyes and tried to remember what it was like in his arms. She cursed the red moon. Whishing she could at least remember how he held her was not a lot.

Yu kept her eyes on Shinai, worried she might disappear. The others were asleep, even Aiden. The man was past exhaustion. It would not be long before they left the forest but she wished they wouldn't. Despite the fact that the place was overwhelming, filled with rather strange creatures she would have gotten used to it. Life however never worked they way people hope it would. She looked over at Bailey and sighed. Soon she would say good bye to him; the damn idiot.