The Red Pill

Story Info
Sam inadvertently gets his hands on the morphing drugs...
5k words
3.97
15.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello everyone, and welcome back to the 5th chapter in the morphing drug saga! This time, we'll be looking into the "Red Drug" mentioned in the last story.

Now... onto the bad news. My life has been very busy as of late, and will probably continue to be for a long time. Not only that, but as passionate as I am about these stories... well, if you've never written a sex story before, the process is a lot longer and harder than you'd probably expect. I actually had a completely different draft of this story ready to go a few months ago, but I never really felt too great about it, to the point where I decided to start over from scratch. TBH I still kinda rushed the ending because even though I had an idea for where I wanted to take this story next, I couldn't properly fit it in this chapter.

Therefore, I will probably not be uploading any new stories for a long time. (At least not for this series)

That being said, all normal story rules apply: All characters are fictional, all characters involved in sex are 18 years old or older if not EXPLICITLY stated in the story (*cough cough* ADMINS), and look out for references to other characters from previous stories!

*****

I usually walk into AP Calculus with a smile on my face; sure, its an AP class, but math has always come easily to me. It's also the first class I have, so it's a nice way to start the day.

Not today.

Today, I walked in with a frown, not saying anything to the other students already in the classroom. Instead, I simply shambled over to my seat on my side of the room and slumped down into it. I quickly pulled out my Calculus textbook from my backpack, and turn to the page with a lined piece of paper sticking out of it. I reread the top-left corner of the paper, even though I already knew what it said:

Sam Hudson

Page 170, 1-13 odd, 22, 25

Due Thursday, Jan 10

The rest of the paper was blank. Today was Thursday.

Usually, I can finish my homework in class the same day it's assigned. However, the teacher hadn't given much time to work last class, and since I had been on extended vacation for the Holidays a few weeks ago, I was still making up my lost work hours at my job every night, so I completely neglected my homework. Hence why I was not in the mood to talk to anybody else.

Well, that and the fact that I don't really like talking to other people PERIOD. I'm kind of a social outcast at my school and don't really interact with others due to my social anxiety.

Friends? A couple, none of whom I see outside of school.

Coworkers? I work with them, sure, but again, I don't interact with them outside of my job.

Girlfriends or Crushes? I mean, girls say I'm good-looking, but... yeah, let's not go there.

Anyways, I pulled out my pencil and scribbled some last minute, half-assed answers onto the sheet in the few minutes I had before the bell rang. I wasn't happy about it, but I wanted to make sure I at least got partial credit. With the end of the semester only two weeks away, every assignment counts, and I wanted to keep that A.

That was going to be difficult, considering that my boss at work didn't seem to understand the concept of a "part-time job", and had me scheduled almost every day for the next month. With most of my free time now gone, it would be hard to keep up on school work.

I enjoyed a small bit of relief when I remembered that I didn't have to work this coming weekend. Not only that, but my parents had left on their annual winter vacation. See, my family has a weird tradition of having an extended Christmas vacation with our relatives on the other side of the country, followed by another international vacation in January. This year, it was at some Mexican coastal resort.

However, this was going to be a week-long vacation, and my boss wouldn't let me take off any more days after the first vacation, and since I never really liked having to interact with people whose language I didn't understand anyway, I asked my parents if I could stay behind this year. They were reluctant at first, but they eventually agreed that since I was 18 and had work responsibilities, I could stay home by myself for a week. They had left the previous night for the airport.

In any case, whether it be by spending time on Youtube, playing video games, or just taking a long deserved nap, I was going to enjoy this boring weekend.

Anyways, the bell rang and the teacher started class. He started in the usual way: he told us to turn in our worksheets in a pile on his desk, and then get out our notebooks. I was still writing the last of my answers, so I stayed in my seat while the people around me got up.

Just as I finished writing the last few words, I felt someone's leg lightly bump my left elbow, which was hanging off the side of the desk. I looked up to see who it was and tell them to watch it, but I must've gone pale when I saw it was Maddy.

Madison Delony was probably one of the hottest girls in our school. She's a little shorter than me (I'm average height), with a round face, a fairly nice rack, and a great ass. Today, her dirty blonde hair was tied up in a bun as usual, but sometimes she just let it cascade down, and man did she look beautiful then!

Not that I'd ever said that to her, of course; I barely knew anything about her. However, from the few interactions I had with her, Maddy seemed funny, charming, and confident. Not only that, but the online GPA rankings for our grade showed that she was within the top 10 highest ranking. (I am #1 on the list, believe it or not).

The point is that most girls in school were either great people or great-looking; not both. That made Maddy that much more attractive. I didn't know if Maddy had a boyfriend, but I had no doubt that even if she didn't, I was a long way down on her list. Even though I fantasized about her at night sometimes (because of course I did), I knew that it would never get above that level: fantasy.

Little did I know at that moment, but I was about to get a whole lot MORE fantasy... but again, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyways, I wasn't sure of what to say. Before I could think of anything, Maddy just looked down at me and lightly said "Sorry" in that angelic voice of hers before continuing up on her way to the teacher's desk. If I hadn't been wearing some oversized sweatpants at the time, my boner would have been clearly visible to anyone looking.

I watched Maddy sway her big hips through her black leggings as she moved up to the teacher's desk. She set her paper down on the pile, and then leaned over to the teacher and quietly asked "Hey, did you come to our basketball game last night?"

"Sure did." he whispered back, just loud enough for me to hear, "That was an amazing play you had there. I didn't think you could ever jump that high!"

Maddy smirked and chuckled at that, before she turned and headed back her seat behind me. I then realized that I still hadn't turned my sheet in, so I got up and put it on the top of the pile. No one else came up after me.

I went through the rest of the class like I would any other day, and continued on with my other classes. By the end of the day, I had already forgotten about the problems from AP Calc.

____________________________________________________________________________

I drove back home right after school to get my work uniform, since today was the last day I had to work this week. However, right as I pulled into our driveway, I got a phone call from my boss.

He explained that business had been slow all day, and that with the snowstorm coming later this evening, he didn't want to drag me out to work just for me to sit there and not have anything to do for four hours. (Translation: he didn't want to pay me to just sit there and do nothing). I told him that was okay, and that I would be there on Monday before hanging up.

'Good,' I thought, 'Maybe if the snow's bad enough, they'll cancel school tomorrow too!'

Before I went inside, I walked back out to the end of the driveway. My parents gave me instructions to carry out while they were gone, and one of them was to check the mailbox. Today, I found a small bag from the local pharmacy, containing a bottle of pills. I didn't bother reading the label on it, since I was sure they were for me; I had been running low on acne pills.

I went inside and put the pill container on the windowsill, right next to the almost-empty container. For the rest of the night, I just lounged around, finishing up the little bit of homework I had gotten that day, before spending the rest of the time on Youtube, Twitter, and Snapchat.

Eventually, around nine o'clock, I decided it was probably a good time to get ready for bed, since I wasn't exactly doing anything productive and could probably use the extra sleep after the last couple of weeks. After taking a shower, changing into my boxers, and brushing my teeth, I went back downstairs one last time to take my acne pill.

I must've been more tired than I thought, because the first thing I did was grab the new container and open it. I then realized my mistake, and was about to reach for the old container when I realized something odd: the container was extremely easy to open. Normally, the containers take some force to open the first time, but this one just popped open like it had already been opened before.

I then looked inside the container, and found something even weirder; in addition to my normal pills, there was also a red one, with a tiny piece of paper wrapped around it. I grabbed the out-of-place pill and pulled the paper off. It was hard to read, since it was so small and written in crappy handwriting, but I was pretty sure it said "One-use only, take immediately".

"Huh..." I said to myself, "That's pretty weird".

I was becoming a little suspicious: finding an out-of-place pill in an already-opened container didn't sit right with me. Perhaps the pharmacist had decided to include this extra pill for some reason, but had forgotten about it until the bottle was sealed, and just decided to slip it in afterwards. Or was something more nefarious going on?

If my parents were there, I probably would've asked them what to do with it. However, after a moment's hesitation, I thought 'Fuck it, what's the worst that can happen? Worst case scenario, I wake up high on LSD or something,"

So, after I pulled out a glass and filled it with sink water, I plopped the little red pill in, and drank it down.

____________________________________________________________________________

That's that last thing I can remember before I woke up in my bed in the middle of the night, feeling dizzy and freezing cold.

Seriously, I can't describe how cold and weak I felt. I was shivering, despite the fact that I was under three layers of sheets and the heat was turned up. I tried to turn over to my side to see what time it was on my clock, but my body wouldn't respond. I could barely even close or open my eyes. I tried to raise my hand out from under my bed so I could grab my phone, but the hand wouldn't budge.

I'm not sure how long I laid there like that; it could've been 5 minutes, it could've been 5 hours. Either way, after a while, the pain and cold slowly dissipated, and I got up from my bed. The clock showed that it was just after 2 am. I stumbled down the hallway to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. I wasn't sure of what I was even looking for, but I didn't see anything.

In fact, I looked completely fine, like I hadn't just been shivering in my bed all night long.

I debated whether I should call my parents and tell them about what happened, but in the end, I decided against it. After all, it was the middle of the night, and I felt fine now. There was no need to scare them over nothing.

I tried to go back to sleep, but found that I now had a surge of energy, like I didn't need to sleep. After a while, I gave up and just decided to stay up the rest of the night, since it already almost 3 am anyways.

I've done this before sometimes, and every time I always regretted it, having felt like shit in the morning. Therefore, I was surprised when I still felt awake and alert by the time I got ready to leave for school. (Yes, sadly the snowstorm didn't cancel school like I thought it would)

During my classes, I found that no matter the subject or the teacher, I was always following along, understanding everything they were saying. Again, I'm not saying that I was dumb before, but now it felt like I was just effortlessly taking notes. In PE 12 during our warm up laps, I found that I was running at the front of the pack with almost no effort, and wasn't even out of breath by the time we were done with all 10 laps.

By lunchtime (during which I was surprisingly not hungry), I had finally connected the dots between my newly found energy, increased alertness, and the pill.

'Could it be?...' I silently wondered as I ate my food that I really didn't feel like eating for some reason, "No, that's not possible. The Morphing Drugs were outlawed months ago, and there's no way one of those could've ended up in my pill container. Right?'

The next class I had was English 12. English and Reading isn't exactly my forte, so I didn't really like that class. I slumped down into my seat, lost in thought about what to do next. I was disturbed from my deep concentration when someone's hand brushed up against my exposed arm(which was leaning off the side of the desk again), and I felt a static shock. I yelped, and turned to see none other than Maddy.

"Oops," I stammered, "Sorry 'bout that,"

"It's okay," Maddy said, seemingly distracted by something else, "it happens,"

The rest of the school day, I couldn't get my mind off of what was happening. I was awake and alert when I shouldn't be. I was strong and full of energy when I shouldn't be. I wasn't hungry or tired when I should be.

That night, I still didn't feel hungry, so I didn't bother making dinner. I breezed through all of my homework even faster than I usually did. I completed all of my manual chores without breaking a sweat, which NEVER happened.

I had wanted an answer, but by this point, I could only think of one. Because of that, I really didn't want to think about it at all.

Well, unfortunately for me, I was going to be thinking about it soon whether I wanted to or not...

____________________________________________________________________________

That night, I went into the bathroom for my daily shower. I undressed, and stepped into the hot water. Even though I really didn't want to think about it, I found that I could now stand a much higher temperature in the shower than I usually could.

I'm not sure how it started, but at some point, I began to feel really horny. I began to masturbate, and went through an assortment of girls to fantasize about. Inevitably, I settled on Maddy.

I imagined the two of us in some sort of bedroom. I was sitting on the bed with no clothes on, she was just standing there in her bra and panties, her long hair down. I had once seen her in her two piece swimsuit, so I sorta knew that her stomach was toned. Without saying anything, she smirked and slowly took the bra off, followed by the panties, and she slowly made her way over to the bed.

As I was imagining this, I thought about having her, controlling her, making love to her and that beautiful pussy of hers.

I was too distracted by this sexual fantasy to realize that my dick was rapidly shrinking. Not becoming flaccid, but literally shrinking back into my body.

It wasn't until my hand wasn't holding anything anymore that I realized that something was wrong.

When I looked down, I didn't comprehend what I was seeing. Where there should have been a fully erect penis and testicles, there was now only a cleanly-shaven mound.

I might've stood there for a few seconds, or maybe a half hour. Either way, I eventually realized that I needed a better look. I quietly stepped out of the shower, even though there was no one else home. I quickly walked down the hallway into my parents room, without even bothering to grab my boxers, and then went into their walk-in closet.

My mother had a huge, full-body mirror just sitting in their closet. I had originally made fun of it when she had brought it home from a garage sale, since I knew she would never use it (and I was right). Now, I was thankful that she had it, because now I had a full view of my new appendage.

The mirror confirmed what I already knew. I had a vagina.

A goddamned pussy.

I should have felt fear. I should have felt confusion, at the very least. However, the one thing I felt at that moment was HORNY. (I would assume because my body was now being overrun by new female hormones that I had never felt before, but in the end I'm not sure)

I began to rub the edges of my new toy. The feelings I got from it were just AMAZING!

'Come on,' I thought, 'Be a big boy, you know you want to do it!'

I then plunged two fingers in my pussy, and if there was anyone else home that night, they would been really confused by the moans I was making.

As I continued to push further, I began to think of Maddy again. 'Is this what she feels when she masturbates?' I wondered, "Because if so, I've been missing out!'

I returned to that little imaginary bedroom. Maddy was now squatting down to match my sitting height on the bed. She flashed that lustful smile again, and brought her face close to mine. All I saw was her long hair and her ice blue eyes as our lips met.

Back in reality, as I continued to masturbate with my new pussy, I failed to register my hair turning a slightly different shade of dirty blonde. It was only when it started to lengthen and rub against the back of my neck that I realized what was happening.

Looking in the mirror, I now had long, shoulder length hair. The pattern of the hair was unmistakable.

It was Maddy's.

By fantasizing about her, I was literally BECOMING HER.

It was at this moment that I finally put all the pieces into place. See, when I had heard about the miracle drugs, I was always fascinated with the super-strength and super-speed abilities, and not the most awesome power: the ability to become literally anyone you wanted.

I had the answer at last, but now I wanted to see how far I could go with this.

I looked back at the mirror, and looked at my eyes. They were hazel, an otherwise normal-looking. I imagined Maddy's face in my mind, focusing on her own ice-blue eyes. I suddenly felt a sort of itching in my eyes, so I blinked. When I reopened them, they were now ice blue, with longer eyelashes.

Holy Shit...

Finally realizing the severity of the situation, I quickly imagined my own eyes again. I felt the feeling once more, and when I opened my eyes, they were back to normal. 'Good,' I thought, 'So I'm not going to be stuck like this.'

With that out of the way, I continued onwards. I remorphed my eyes, then focused on the rest of her face. I felt my cheeks expand, and my head become more oval shaped. What I saw before me was now an exact replica of Maddy's face. When I lifted my hand to my cheek to confirm what I was seeing, it now felt much more smooth and soft than it had previously.

"Well how about that-" I started saying aloud, only to realize something really weird: it was still my voice. Hearing my own voice come out of a girl's face really put me off. I then morphed my neck in Maddy's, and when I tried speaking again, it was that angelic voice of hers.

"Hey there, Sam... like what you see?" God, her voice turned me on so much.

While being able to turn into the hottest girl in school was... well, AMAZING, I wanted to see what else I could do. I imagined the face of Taylor Blackdeer; after Maddy's she's probably the hottest girl in school. Nothing happened, however, no matter how hard I concentrated.

12