The Red Temple

Story Info
Darker sequel to Three Hearts and a Dragon.
4.5k words
4.57
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

This is the darker sequel to Three Hearts and a Dragon. Read the original here:

https://literotica.com/s/three-hearts-and-a-dragon

Author's Note:

This story has mild violence and numerous death scenes.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Lor walked uneasily into the temple with a bundle of credits in his hand. His life had gotten a lot more interesting since meeting his new friends: Dianga, the celibate ice queen he deprogrammed by fucking her back to her senses, Theana, the beautiful dragon rider, and of course the 4,000-pound dragon called Rathner. After their fateful meeting, Dianga went rogue from her cult and came to stay with them in the mountains.

Things were going great for the three of them. Dianga helped feed and take care of the dragon, and she'd taken quite a liking to the big lizard. Also, every night was a hot three-way sex romp, which kept the dragon entertained.

There was just one problem: Dianga's former cult had labeled her a deserter and was out for her head now. They had already sent one Valkyrie death squad into the mountains to kill her. Luckily Rathner was there, and he reduced them to a pile of smoldering sandals. He didn't know how many Valkyries they were willing to go through to get Dianga, or how long before a death squad finally caught her off guard.

This leads us to why Lor was visiting this ominous Red Temple in the first place. With so many threats looming, they needed something resembling security. This temple was an affiliate of the Red Circle and controlled by Don Magrus, an especially brutal and feared cartel kingpin. Lor didn't like the word "extortion", but if a generous tribute payment could keep them in Magrus's good graces, it could potentially mean security from the cult, and keep them out of the crosshairs of another even bigger threat.

As he walked into the foyer, he walked right into a weird floating eyeball leering at him. He jumped back.

'Ugh. Voyorbs.' He thought to himself.

He remembered since the EM field around this planet disabled most technology, sorcery and magic were in high demand. This gross floating eyeball was likely under the command of a resident sorcerer who controlled all the dark energy here. The voyorb muttered some likely profane gibberish and went on its way. Lor knew he was being watched now. Those nasty things could even cloak themselves invisible.

He continued towards what appeared to be a reception area. When he got to the counter, he heard a woman moaning a cooing passionately. Confused, he leaned over and wasn't prepared for what he saw. There was a man, lying naked on his back in soft bedding on the floor. In his lap was a beautiful blonde slave girl, naked except for a tight leather collar around her neck, and brass shackles around her wrists and ankles. He was utterly fucking her brains out.

Lor stood there for a minute dumbfounded. Was he in the right place? The Red Temple was known for its debauchery, but he expected to get farther than 50 feet before running up on some girl getting split in half with cock. He stood there awkwardly for a moment before clearing his throat.

The man looked up over the girl's bare ass he had clenched in his hands and spoke:

"Oh, hello there. Nectar smuggler? You picking up or dropping off?"

He was still pounding her from beneath as he spoke. The girl turned her head to see, but he rudely turned her back around by the chin and told her to keep riding.

"Uh... No." Lor replied, slightly distracted by the lewd scene.

The man shot back: "Picking up a purchase then? Just show me a receipt. I'll have someone wheel her cage out. Collar and shackles are complimentary."

Lor's mouth was hanging open. "No... I'm not here to buy a woman. I'm here to see Don Magrus. I have something for him."

He suddenly stopped pummeling her and his eyes widened with surprise.

"Oh! The extortion- I mean "tribute payment." Yes, the Don is expecting you."

He pushed the girl off him and waved her away flippantly.

"Is this a bad time?" Lor asked incredulously.

The man rose to his feet and threw a robe on. "No, sex flows quite freely in this place. I'll finish her later."

The girl scowled at him like a spoiled teenager, then came to her feet, grabbed her clothes, and stomped off in disappointment.

Lor looked over the man. He was handsome and well-built with black hair and a neatly trimmed beard, but he had a sinister look. There was something... Faustian about him.

"My name is Leckner. I'm one of Don Magrus' Lieutenants. Follow me to the court and you can deliver your payment."

Lor followed him. He seemed polite enough, but he couldn't get over the menacing energy of this place and its denizens.

<><><><><><><><><><>

As they got closer to the court, Lor could hear the volume increasing. It sounded like some wild party was going on in there. Loud music with a relentless beat he could feel through the floor. Leckner opened the gate and the two walked in. Lor's jaw dropped as he struggled to take in the whole scene.

There was Don Magrus, slouched in his throne, grinning contently as he watched the festivities. The "festivities" in this case were three cages in the middle of the court. In each cage were two hot performers, a man and a woman. Each couple was having blistering sex while the crowd looked on and cheered. The caged vixens were exquisite, and the horny guys looked more than thrilled to be locked in with them. Lor was getting hard at the sight of it. Maybe this place wasn't so bad after all. Voyorbs buzzed around, catching the action from every juicy angle and broadcasting it to huge fabric screens stretched high across the walls. This wasn't just a wild party, it was hardcore carnal entertainment.

Lor looked to Magrus's side. Perched next to him in her own seat was a gorgeous and wild looking woman. She had piercing pale blue eyes, dark features, and a long straight ponytail sprouting from the top of her head down to her bare ass. She was nude except for a lattice of fine gold chains dripping off her tits showing everything underneath, glittering gold jewelry, and stylish gold high heel sandals. What an alluring creature.

She was the High Paramour. Of all the women in this place, Magrus had picked her as his favorite, which had significant perks. She had "pledged her flesh" to the Don, and no one was allowed to touch her except for him. But in exchange, she was elevated to a position of high privilege and opulence. If there was a queen in this place, it would be her. Lor didn't know her name or anything else about her, but he knew these positions in the cartel came with conditions.

Leckner raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Her name is Xenia. And it may help your business dealings if you don't ogle the Don's High Paramour like a horny teenager."

Lor peeled his eyes off her sheepishly and turned back to the center of the court.

"Well as you can see, there's a show going on at the moment. But I wouldn't worry. It won't be going on much longer..."

Leckner raised his eyes to a huge hourglass hanging above the cages. It was dwindling down with only a minute or so left in it. What was that all about?

Then he looked into one of the cages. It looked like the male had reached his limit inside the gorgeous blonde and came like a geyser for her, leaving a dripping mess all over her splayed open snatch. The crowd erupted in cheers. She hovered over him, scooping up the messy remnants of his load with her finger and sucking it clean. He looked up at her triumphantly and pumped his fists in the air. She stroked his chin and chest, congratulating him on a job well done.

Something didn't seem right. They were celebrating as if they'd scored some game winning goal. And what was with that hourglass? Lor looked on in suspense.

As the sand trickled down the two remaining couples, one with a fiery redhead and the other a brunette, were reaching a fever pitch. They kept looking up at the hourglass nervously, skin shimmering with sweat as the sand depleted. They were frantically pushing their men to cum, using every trick in the book to coax a load out of them as the men fucked them furiously, sweat dripping from their brows.

Xenia was watching with wide excited eyes, leaning forward anxiously. The noise of the crowd turned from cheering to muttering. Then, the last grain of sand fell through the hourglass and the lights over the two couples' cages turned an ominous red. The music stopped.

The apparent losers looked around in a panic, girls clutching fearfully to the men. The only sound to be heard was Xenia's maniacal laughter. Whatever was happening, she seemed to be getting the biggest thrill out of it.

She stood from her chair and raised her voice to taunt them.

"Ooooh. Too bad! Looks like you just don't have chemistry!!"

Then she threw a switch beside her chair and without warning, trap doors opened up beneath the redhead and brunette, and they fell screaming through the floor with their men who plummeted with them. Everyone scrambled to some grates in the floor and looked down into the chamber beneath. Xenia leaped down and ran through the crowd, rudely pushing people out of her way to get to the front.

Lor stood petrified as the crowd loomed over the ports. He couldn't see what was happening to them, but he could hear their horrified screams and the snarling of some huge ravenous creatures. Xenia was leaning all the way over watching with sadistic glee, relishing the scene, flashing and flapping her tongue like a wild animal.

Lor shuddered. He didn't have to guess what just happened to them down there. The whole spectacle was a twisted "race to the finish" with fatal consequences. As the noise died down, the crowd dispersed and went back to their revelry as if nothing had happened. Xenia strutted back to her chair in complete elation.

Lor just stood frozen next to Leckner who was remarkably unphased. As a crew of servants ran out to wheel away the cages, two of them vacant, he turned to Lor and said:

"Well, I'm sure everything will go just fine. Good luck!"

Then he left before Lor could stop him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Xenia strolled back to her chair and sat down, legs crossed. Magrus turned to her.

"Precious Xenia. So exquisite... and so brutal."

Eyes locked on him, Xenia plucked a grape from a bushel next to her chair and popped it into her mouth. She crushed it slowly with her tongue and savored it for a moment before swallowing it down. Then she gave him a devilish smile which he promptly returned.

This woman Lor had been so enamored with was an absolute demon. He still hadn't processed what he'd just seen, and now it was time to do official business with the Don.

Magrus saw him standing there and beckoned him over. Lor had to shake off whatever he was feeling right now and put on a cool face. Any verbal misstep could cause things to go south.

As he approached them, it didn't help that Xenia was staring a hole in him with those pale blue eyes. It wasn't clear if she wanted to fuck him or axe-murder him. And judging from what he knew about her so far, it may be both.

As he got closer another figure approached from behind Magrus and flanked him on the side opposite Xenia. Who was this? It was a pale raven-haired woman wearing a druid-like hood that obscured her face. Although he couldn't see her face, most of her fair-skinned body was on display. She was beautiful, in a "mistress of the dark" kind of way. She held a staff in her hand.

A staff? Lor suddenly realized this place didn't keep a sorcerer on hand, but a sorceress. She must have been the font of all the dark magic here. He knew he'd better tread lightly around her.

Lor stood before them and spoke up:

"Don Magrus, High Paramour, and all courtesans, thank you for your hospitality. I bring you tribute, and hope to reside in your good graces."

He looked over at Xenia. She was sneering at him and swirling her clit. That was distracting. He looked back at Magrus, who seemed to be in contemplation.

Magrus then gestured to the sorceress, and with a nod of her head the payment lifted right out of Lor's hand and floated to Magrus.

"It's all there, with a little extra." said the sorceress, who somehow counted it all in an instant.

"Thank you, Lira." Said Magrus as he thumbed through the bills. So, her name was Lira.

Then he spoke to Lor again: "Now, why would a man from nowhere pay an extortion fee on a worthless scrap of land in the mountains? Unless he was protecting something?...Or someone?"

Lor broke a sweat, then replied.

"I have no ulterior motives, Don Magrus. I just know the power balance on this planet and wish to remain in good standing with your organization."

Magrus smirked as if it was a suitable answer. Lor stirred suddenly. He felt something. Something, or someone, was probing his thoughts. He could feel it. Just then he heard Lira's voice speaking to his mind.

'Brave... A good heart... But a liar. You are protecting someone. Admit it."

Lor shook it off and kept talking to Magrus.

"Your organization is the only one strong and... noble... enough to dominate this planet. I offer tribute and pledge my services if needed."

Damn it, why did he have to say that last part? He didn't want to work for these people, he just wanted them out of his hair. He could still feel the sorceress digging around in his head. She spoke through his thoughts again.

'Who are they?... Are they your lovers?... Your "friends?"' she said tauntingly.

'Leave them alone!' he replied in his thoughts but nearly blurted it out loud.

The sorceress gasped with delight.

'They are real! Two lovely girls... And a dragon! I know who you are...'

Lor struggled to keep his composure despite Lira's torment. He had to get Magrus's approval without showing his hand.

"I have a... unique method of transporting goods." Subtly referring to his winged fire-breathing companion. "I can move significant shipments in areas crippled by the EM field. I pledge my services if you can offer me security from outside threats."

Fuck, what was he doing? He kept digging the hole deeper, but it seemed the only way to get what he needed.

Magrus stroked his chin. "Flattery will get you nowhere. But flattery, payment, and a pledge of your services?... That may do."

Lira's face lit up again and she pierced his thoughts.

'Brilliant! So you're brave, clever, and gorgeous....'

Wait, what was that last part? What was she getting at? Lor was too relieved at Magrus's response to dwell on it. He closed the loop on the conversation.

"Consider me an ally of the Red Temple. I stand ready if you should call on me."

Magrus nodded in approval. Xenia was scowling. Turns out she was only stroking her clit hoping the deal would go south and Lor's head would wind up on the floor. What a depraved bitch.

"Good day to you and your courtesans." Lor said, then turned and walked off coolly. Feeling uneasy, but relieved to have gotten the deal through.

'Bravo!' Lira spoke through his thoughts one last time. 'But don't leave just yet...'

"One more thing!" Magrus shouted. Lor stopped in his tracks and turned back to him.

"I'd like you to see what happens when an associate betrays my trust."

Just then a voyorb appeared out of thin air right next to Xenia. It was leering at her with a glowing red pupil. She shirked back in her chair nervously.

Then the voyorb broadcasted its memories in playback onto the large fabric screens for all to see. The court denizens stopped what they were doing and watched with hushed interest.

On the screen was Xenia sprawled on a bed nude, fingering herself. She raised her finger and beckoned someone to her. Who was it? A collective gasp came over the crowd as the figure walked into frame. It was Don Vorg, Magrus's most hated cartel rival.

Magrus sat there in a cold rage. Xenia's face was overcome with panic. She flashed a stare at Lira, who smirked back at her in satisfaction. Was Lira the one who set up this little sting? The evident bad blood between the two was boiling.

Magrus's face went red with rage as the voyorb played scene after scene from every angle of Xenia sucking his cock, swallowing it to the hilt. The sound of their deep moans as she stuffed her tits into his mouth. Smashing her pussy with his greedy cock as sweat rolled down her naked body. Her moaning and writhing as he indulged in her hot, tight ass hole. Then finally, after annihilating her for what must have been hours, he emptied his balls of a massive hot load right up into her pummeled snatch, getting oohs and aahs from the crowd.

The whole court was treated to an extreme high-resolution closeup of the lucky guy drawing his satisfied cock out of her, then a big gooey dollop of cum plopping out of her right before the screens suddenly went blank.

The court was dead silent. Lor didn't know all the conditions a High Paramour had to satisfy to keep her position, but he was pretty sure getting creampied by her Don's most bitter rival was a deal breaker.

Magrus's blood was boiling with rage. He turned to Xenia clutching the arms of her chair and said:

"Your position as High Paramour is... FORFEIT!"

Without hesitation, Xenia jumped from her chair and bolted for the exit. Lor had never seen a woman in 4-inch high-heel sandals move so fast. Magrus gestured to Lira and she lashed out with her staff, pointing it right at the fleeing vixen. She shrieked a strange incantation:

"SCHISMA FATA!"

What did that even mean? Lor didn't have time to think about it, because in an instant Xenia stopped in her tracks and froze stiff as a board. What had Lira done to her? Some kind of paralyzing spell?

The whole crowd looked on in intrigue. Xenia just stood there stiff and frozen, making muted sounds as if attempting to speak, but nothing came out. Then it became frighteningly clear what the sorceress had done to her. A streak of blood raced down the center of her face, then her neck. Another rolled down her stomach. A cascade of blood splattered the floor between her feet.

Xenia split apart and fell to the floor in two halves. The crowd erupted in shocked bemusement. Lor's face went pale. He'd never seen anything like it. The crowd was still chattering loudly, spinning from the scene. Lor looked up at Lira, who was smirking proudly.

After a brief moment, a crew of servants scrambled in to clean up the mess. Magrus spoke to Lor.

"I hope this demonstration makes clear what will happen to you if you cross me."

Crystal clear. If Magrus was willing to do this to his High Paramour, he didn't want to imagine what would be in store for him.

"Message received, Don Magrus."

The crew of servants left, carrying off what was left of Xenia. Then Lor glanced back at Lira. He was looking at her terrified, but she winked at him flirtatiously.

He had to get the hell out of there, and now. He turned and hurried out the door.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Lor was running for the exit to the temple. He'd only been in this place for thirty minutes and he already needed therapy for multiple reasons. He didn't want to think about the twisted dinner theater, or the salacious contract he'd made with Magrus, or Xenia's unceremonious execution, he just wanted out.

But just before he could reach the exit, an unseen force stopped him cold, pinned his arms at his side and spun him around. As he turned about, Lira was there impossibly close, nearly nose to nose with him.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked him.

She had thrown her hood back and was startlingly more beautiful than he'd expected, with bright emerald green eyes. He gathered himself.

"Let me go. I'm leaving and I don't want anything to do with you."

"Oh, but I want something to do with you..." she replied. "Why leave in such a rush?"

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers
12