The Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's also the reason we have our rightful sons. If I live to be a hundred, I'll never be able to thank him enough."

Pat looked perplexed. "I can't talk about it here, but someday when it's just you and me, remind me. We'll grab a beer someplace and I'll tell you all about it. For right now, I'll just say you're in the company of the biggest fool on earth."

It was almost ten at night by the time everyone left. Liam and Terry had enough toys and clothes to last at least another year. With his parents getting ready for bed in the guest room, Spencer was getting ready to leave.

"You don't have to go," Linda told him.

"I'm pretty tired," he replied. "I've been up since five-thirty. If I don't go now, I'll probably fall asleep on the couch."

"You don't have to do that either," she responded. "We have a perfectly good bed upstairs."

Her words caught him by surprise. "Really?"

"Yes, really," she answered with a smile. "You hurt me, Spencer, you truly did, but as my mother reminded me today, we're all human and we all make mistakes. I really thought you knew me better than to accuse me of cheating like that; on the other hand, I don't doubt your love for me, and I surely love you, despite your faults."

Linda reached out and took his hand. "Come on, you big dummy, let's go to bed."

He and Linda had to be quiet as they made love that night. When they were done, she cuddled into his side and rested her hand on her husband's chest as he put his arm around her and pulled her in a little tighter. Linda closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift into dreamland... until she heard Spencer's voice...

"What do you think, honey... ready to give Terry a little brother or sister?"

The End.

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

As I said in the beginning, the story you just read is fiction, a figment of my warped mind. It was, however, conceived from an article I read about a real-life incident. As in the story, a hospital had switched two babies at birth. Unfortunately, the mistake wasn't discovered for four years. When the families finally met, they had no idea how to resolve the situation. They finally decided to buy a large house together where they all lived as one big happy family. No, there was no mention of wife swapping or group sex, but they raised the two boys as siblings. To the best of my knowledge, they all lived happily ever after, just like in my story.