The Relationship Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, you did very well on that test, but we'll need to do that again to verify the results. Possibly a dozen times or more. Would that be acceptable to you?" She smiles wide and nods eagerly.

"After your partner has eaten you out, it's important for you to taste yourself directly from their lips. So I need you to sit up now." She straightens, and I reach for her cheek. I slide my hand back into her hair behind her head, and pull her lips to mine. She kisses me eagerly and enthusiastically, and immediately opens her mouth for me. Her tongue flicks out to my lips, and she tastes her juice on mouth.

I reach my other hand behind her and pull our bodies close. I moan at the feeling of her big tits pressed against my chest, and of my hard cock rubbing against her wet pussy. Her kisses turn desperate and her hips start to push against me, which rubs my cock against her clit.

I pull back from her lips and she reluctantly stops.

"There's one more test today."

"Yes. Do it. Do it now."

"I would normally use a dildo or vibrator for this test, but I left them all at my office." Wait, did I tell her I don't have an office? Does she even care about the supposed "tests" anymore?

"Use your cock. Put your big dick inside me now." I don't wait for her to change her mind. I whip off my shirt and pull back just enough to line myself up, and push slowly inside her. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me deeply as I push myself in to the hilt. I pause so she can get used to the size, and so I can savor the warm, tight, wet feel of her pussy. She feels amazing, and if I could live the rest of my life in a moment, it would be this moment of first pushing into Kaitlyn's cunt.

Slowly I pull almost all the way out of her, and push back in. I take my time with the movements, and she moans into my mouth. My hands slide down to the curve of her ass, and I dig my fingers into her flesh, pulling us together tightly with each thrust. I increase the speed, and drop my head down to her neck. I suck and nip and her pulse point, and her nails dig into my back.

"Holy fuck," she groans into my ear.

"Wrap your legs around me," I tell her, and she obeys. I grab her ass tighter and stand from the floor. I drop myself onto the couch so she's straddling me, and she grabs the back of the couch for support. I kick off my pants and boxers so we're both naked. She starts riding me hard, and her tits sway in front of me. I grab one and run my thumb over her nipple, and she cries out.

"Do you have any experience with anal play?" I ask her.

"I... What?"

"Has anyone ever stuck anything in your ass?"

"Eww. No," she says, and I smile.

"You say that now, but..." I hold her in place and run my forefinger along her pussy lips to get some lubrication. As soon as my finger touches her asshole she starts squirming and grinding against my cock. "How's that?"

"Oh my god, yes. Keep doing that." She gasps and cries out as my finger pushes against her. I turn us so I'm laying down with her on top of me, which makes it easier to finger her ass while thrusting hard into her.

"I need you to come for me again, Kaitlyn. Will you come for me?"

"Yes, Doctor, yes. Your big cock feels so good. I'm almost there. Almost. Yes, fuck..." Her words turn into moans as she grinds herself into me. She shudders and writhes, and buries her head in my shoulder. Her pussy spasms around my cock, and it pushes me over the edge. I come deep inside her, my cock pulsing over and over again. She whimpers into my neck as I fill her up.

We lay there for a minute, both catching our breath, and I soak in the feeling of this gorgeous eighteen year old naked on top of me. She kisses my neck, and I push her soft blonde hair away from her face and behind her ear.

"So, Doctor, how did I do on my tests?" I look down at her innocent face, and she's biting her bottom lip nervously.

"Kaitlyn, you did fantastic."

Her eyes widen and her face lights up. "Really? Oh, thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Really, it was my pleasure." Literally, it was my pleasure, I think as my dick twitches inside her.

"Awesome! Should I clean you now?"

"Yes, Kaitlyn, that's a great idea. Then we can talk about your next appointment. I feel like we've made a lot of progress today." Kaitlyn lifts herself off me, and my dick instantly misses her. Luckily she scoots herself down my body and takes my semi-hard cock in her hand. I grab a throw pillow and put it behind my head and watch as she lowers her mouth down onto me. She wastes no time licking and sucking every last bit of come. Her tongue and lips move up and down the shaft and around the ridge and over the head.

She pops her head up. "Did I get it all?"

"Actually, it still feels a little slimy. Can you do just a little more?"

"Sure. No problem." She plunges down onto my cock with even more suction than before. My cock is now fully hard and ready to go again.

"Kaitlyn? Since you did so well on the initial tests, I was thinking of throwing in something extra for you. Do you have time for a little more?"

Her eyes light up. "Mm-hmm," she says around my cock, still bobbing up and down.

"Excellent. Once more of the testing is done, I usually pivot into the teaching phase of therapy. That's where you and your partner really learn how to please each other, and grow the bond of intimacy. Based on your earlier description, I think the place for you to start is with blowjobs. Do you think you're ready for that?"

"I think so," she says. "I'll do my best."

"I know you will. You're the best client I've ever had." And the only client I've ever had. She lights up with the praise, and starts stroking my cock. "For this, we're going to turn so I'm sitting on the couch and you're kneeling between my legs." We reposition ourselves and she looks up at me from the floor with her big innocent eyes. She definitely looks good on her knees. I take her hand and put it on my cock, and she immediately starts stroking. Fuck, she's good at that.

"Before we start, I'll give you a few general tips. First, make eye contact occasionally. Second, keep your hands involved. If you move your head to say something, or you're sucking the head, then stroke the shaft. Lightly fondle my balls, or stroke my taint. Some guys like a finger in their ass, but it doesn't do anything for me. Third, feel free to tell me how much you like it. There's nothing better than a woman saying I'm the biggest she's ever had in her mouth, or she loves the taste of my cock. That's great at the beginning. But once you get going, don't talk. Just keep going until I shoot straight down your throat. Fourth, be enthusiastic. This should be fun for both partners. Change things up to find out what feels right for you and your partner."

"Wow, Doctor, that's a lot to remember."

"Don't worry, you'll have lots of chances to practice. Starting next time, we'll start each session with blowjob practice. I promise you'll be an expert in no time."

"Thank you so much. I'm so glad I ran into you."

"Me too. Now I'll walk you through the beginning. Start with your tongue. Lick the tip, especially just underneath. Yes, like that. Good girl. Then circle the head. Perfect. Now just explore. For the guy, this is amazing torture. It's visually amazing to see you licking my cock, and, while it feels good by itself, it also makes me want to shove my dick as deep into your mouth as I can. But you set the pace, and by the time you put your lips over the head, your partner is rock hard and ready for more pressure."

"Now, put your mouth over the head, just like that. Add a little suction, and- Oh, fuck, that feels good." She moved slowly up and down, taking more and more into her mouth. She paused briefly but kept stroking with her hand.

"You taste amazing, babe. I love the feeling of your big hard cock in my mouth." She holds my gaze as she takes as much of my cock as she can, leaving only the last few inches.

"That's it, just like that," I say as she moves a little faster. I reach down and fondle her tit, and she moans. The vibrations feel amazing, and I pinch her nipple, which makes her moan even more. I bury my other hand in her hair, and wrap my fingers around the back of her neck. I don't force her, but encourage her to go a little faster, and take me a little deeper.

"That's right, take my cock. Oh, fuck. I'm going to come." I feel the pressure building and thrust up into her mouth, fucking her face as the tip hits her throat. I see her eyes widen as my first blast of come erupts into her mouth. Pulse after pulse of warm come shoots into her teenage mouth, and she swallows it greedily.

When my cock has finished, and she's used her mouth to clean me up again, she sits back on her heels and smiles.

"How did I do?"

"Pretty good," I say, wiggling my hand in a so-so manner. "There's plenty of room for improvement, which is what we'll work on in the coming sessions."

"Awesome. I can't wait to learn more. And to tell Trey all about it."

"Actually, I'd appreciate it if you kept the details of our sessions confidential. Especially from your boyfriend. He may not understand the necessity of the hands-on methods."

"Ok, I can do that. Is that like doctor-patient confidentiality?" She pronounces it slowly to get the words out correctly.

"Yes, exactly. Now, let's set up your next appointment. I'm pretty well booked tomorrow, but I'm free on Saturday. Would that work for you?"

"Yeah. I'm sure I'll be up early, like ten o'clock." Fucking college students. "How about eleven?"

"Perfect. I'll get you on the calendar. Also, you'll need to abstain from sex until your next appointment. It helps to establish a baseline for the tests."

"Oh. My boyfriend's going to want sex. What do I tell him if I can't tell him about the therapy?"

"Tell him it's a medical issue. That usually works."

"Ok."

She gathers up her clothes and I just sit on the couch and watch. It's not as good as watching her take her clothes off, but she looks damn good in her bra and panties. "Hold on," I say before she can put on her shirt. "I need a photo for my file. Will you stay just like that?"

"Sure. Whatever you need." Jesus. I need her naked in my bed for the rest of the day, but I don't want to push my luck. I grab my phone from my pants on the floor, and without asking she does a sexy pose with her hand on her hip.

"Ok, got it. And if you have any friends that you think might benefit from my services, don't hesitate to give them my number." She puts her shirt and pants on, and then unfortunately she's completely dressed again.

"Good idea! I think I have a few friends that you could help." She grabs her wallet from her purse and pulls out $300. "Here you go. And an extra tip for being such a good therapist. I can't wait for Saturday." Holy shit. I just got paid to fuck the hottest girl I've ever met. And she wants more.

"Me too. See you then."

She lets herself out and I'm still laying on the couch naked.

I need a nap.

12