The Relationship Pt. 03

Story Info
Things move to the next level as Eric comes to the house.
3.9k words
4.4
3.8k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
576 Followers

Sex with Jim was the best it had ever been. I lay next to him, naked and I admitted to myself that I had actually been close to an orgasm. He lay next to me, completely spent. His small cock was softening and laying to the side. It didn't feel as weird as I thought it would telling him what I did with Eric. I thought he would be shocked or sad and I thought I would feel guilty, but instead he actually started to jerk off. He asked for details and pretty soon we were making out as I told him about sucking Eric's dick. It seemed like the closer my story got to Eric cumming the harder it made Jim. It was the hardest I had ever seen him.

Now as we lay there the inevitable question loomed. Should I do it again? I wanted to, but I wanted to tread carefully on this newly trod ground Jim and I had just covered. I thought how to bring it up. I was going to go back to work tomorrow and I knew there would be some between Eric and I. I mean of course there would be.

Suddenly Jim said, "I want to watch him fuck you."

I opened my mouth to speak but I had nothing.

"Is that weird?" he asked with sudden vulnerability. It was like he was confessing something to me.

I shook my head. I lied. I mean it was weird, but it was kind of hot. Jim was so wonderful in so many ways and this was just another way he was amazing.

He rolled to his side,"Look, Anya," he began, "I know that I don't really please you as a lover. I know I never have. I used to think...well it doesn't matter. I think the problem is on my end and not yours. I want you to be happy...but I also love you so much. I can't live with out you, but I can't stay in this place where you are unsatisfied. Hearing you talk about Eric, it was hard for me at first. I mean I know I encouraged you to do it, but you are still my wife and you were with another man. It hurts. But then, you were so turned on and then you were even turned on toward me..."

I kissed him. It wasn't passion. It was love. I loved him. We kissed and held each other for a while. Finally I spoke,"I am not sure how to go about that. I mean Eric knows I am married, but I am not quite sure how to talk about you wanting to watch."

Jim laughed then added, "Yeah when you put it like that." He rolled to his side and then looked at the wall. We had a floor length mirror on the wall with a guest room on the other side. "What if I installed a one-way mirror there? So I could sit in the guest room and watch and he would think it was just a mirror."

I looked at the wall then back at my husband. "You actually want to do work to make this happen?" I laughed. Jim was not the handiest guy in the world.

He nodded. "It makes me excited even thinking about it"

I kissed his cheek. "Ok let's give it a try. Just don't fuck up the wall so it looks bad. I like the way the mirror looks now."

He nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sucked Eric's cock at work every day that week. On Tuesday I sucked his cock twice, once in the morning and then once before going home. On Thursday I sucked his cock four times. I was amazed not just at his stamina but how much he seemed to be ready any time of the day. I was equally amazed at how much I wanted it. I found that every time I went to work I was immediately looking for a chance to go into his office and suck his dick.

By Thursday we didn't even talk about it. I went in to take notes during a conference call but instead spent the entire meeting under his desk licking, kissing and sucking his dick. It wasn't simply that I enjoyed it or I was turned on. It was like I was obsessed. Eric's cock was so powerful, dominant and just stayed so hard. It was like parts of myself I never knew were coming alive each time we were together. It wasn't just sucking his dick either. I wanted his cum. It was such a huge paradigm shift for me because I thought I despised cum for so long. But with Eric I wanted it. I wanted it all the time. Even when I was with Jim, I thought about Eric cumming in my mouth.

Finally, on Friday, Jim had finished installing the mirror and to my surprise it looked pretty good. I was on my knees in Eric's office sucking his dick. He put his hand in my hair and he started to thrust. He groaned and gripped my hair, his big cock pushing further into my mouth. I gagged on it but kept my hands on his thighs urging him to keep going. I liked how aggressive he was being and the occasional gag just added to the moment. He was still only able to get half his cock into my mouth before I gagged. Several times he stopped to make sure I was ok, I always nodded and just opened my mouth for more. He thrust faster and faster. His big, beautiful balls swung in front of me and all I wanted was to take more of his cock, but I didn't know how. I had looked up deepthroating, but I just didn't understand it. I gripped his thighs and he started to grunt. I felt his grip get firmer in my hair and suddenly he started to cum.

I started to swallow it down as he kept thrusting and suddenly his big cock pushed to the back of my mouth and I swallowed on it. I gagged and it pushed down my throat.

"Oh fuck!" Eric cried out. I panicked as the suddenness and size of his cock scared me. I felt like I was choking on his dick. I gripped his thighs and tried to push back when I felt his balls slap my chin my and his body against my face. There was something so deeply erotic, knowing I was taking that much more of his cock I suddenly stopped pushing and just kept trying to swallow it. He moaned as he came down my throat. I held it as long as I could then finally had to push him back.

He gazed down at me, his hand still in my hair. "Holy shit," he said. "Are you ok? That was amazing."

I caught my breath and realized my eyes had been watering. I looked up at him and nodded. "Yes," I said simply. "That was hot."

He smiled. I got up and cleaned my face off in the mirror in his office. He got himself put away.

"Hey, so I was thinking," I said, turning around. "Do you want to come to my house sometime, for lunch or something?"

Eric smiled as he buckled his pants. "Yeah, it would be nice to see you out of the office. But what about your husband?"

"He isn't there during the day," I lied.

Eric nodded. "That sounds amazing," he added.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So let me get this straight," Judy said as she stared at me from across the table. "Your husband told you to do this?"

I nodded and blushed. Judy had become my confidant on this adventure. "Yeah he said he thought it was kind of hot," I said.

Judy laughed. "Does Mr. Ryan know?"

I shook my head. "No, we set up a mirror in our house where Jim can watch." I took a sip of my drink then continued thoughtfully, "To be honest it is all kind of weird. Like I know Jim gets off on this, but at the same time I can tell it hurts him to know I am doing this. I am kind of nervous about having Eric at my house. It's like all of this is happening so fast."

Judy laughed. "Yeah no shit. Well take comfort in knowing that I look forward to you telling me about this. I can live vicariously through you!"

I laughed. Poor Judy, her situation was different in that her husband really didn't interest her at all anymore. But she couldn't bring herself to do anything about it. I was really in the same boat, I was just fortunate that Jim pushed me to try this. I really did love Jim and I knew he loved me. But at the same time I had this pit of guilt that I couldn't shake. Was I cheating on him? Sure I was attracted to Eric but I didn't love him. I hardly knew him.

"So tomorrow is the big day?" Judy asked as she picked at her salad with a frown.

"Yeah, Eric is going to come over. His whole calendar is blocked so we will have the whole afternoon together," I said already feeling nervous.

"Ok well tell me everything that happens," Judy said with a smile. "I want details, girl. I need material for my alone time."

I laughed. Juldy was so cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was nervous. I walked into the house with Eric and I half expected to see Jim waiting to greet us but he was nowhere to be found. Eric was nervous too, he was polite and followed me in, complimented my home but was careful not to say too much. I decided the best approach was just to get to the main event so I took his hand and led him to the master bedroom. Sitting over the bed was a wedding picture of Jim and I. For a split second I suddenly regretted not getting the house ready, hiding pictures like that one to keep out of our minds exactly what we were doing. But it was too late. Besides it was all a show. Jim knew and as far as I knew he was on the other side of the mirror next to the bed. This whole thing was weird.

Eric looked around sheepishly and then at me. I could tell he wanted to make a move, but he also wanted to be sure I was comfortable. I decided to ignore my feelings of guilt and weirdness and just to go for it. What was done was done.

I stepped close to Eric and kissed him. I kissed him deeply and I felt his strong hands slide down my back and he gripped my ass. I loved how strong he gripped my ass, as if every single gym exercise was validated by how much he held my ass. We kissed, hugged and pulled at one another's close. For a few moments I was aware that Jim was watching and I kept glancing at the mirror, but as soon as Eric's big cock was out I lost interest in Jim. If he was watching or not it made no difference, I needed Eric's big cock.

I immediately took my place on my knees and started to suck his dick. I licked it, kissed it and sucked it. I gazed up at him as I took my shirt off so he could see the red bra I had picked out for him and I went back to sucking his perfect dick. I couldn't get enough of it. I sucked it as deep as I could and he started to fuck my mouth like he did the other day. I groaned and let him take charge, his big dick hitting the back of my mouth again and again. I knew I was in front of the mirror and Jim could see the whole thing.

Suddenly that awareness filled me with a flood of complicated and conflicting emotions. Eric gripped my hair and fucked my mouth in quick, firm thrusts. Knowing I have never and would never let Jim do anything like this to me, I put my hands to my sides in complete submission. My pussy got so wet as I knew Jim watched me get face fucked by my boss. I looked up at Eric, unable to talk but pleading with him to go harder. I wanted Jim to see what I would do for a real cock. I wanted him to see what I did for a real man.

Eric seemed to take my cue and he fucked my mouth harder. His big, thick dick head pushed into my throat and I gagged on it. But he didn't stop and I didn't want him to. He grunted and thrust harder and I could see how good it felt for him. He looked down at me with dark lust and kept thrusting. I gagged and my eyes watered but all I wanted was his cock. That's not true. I wanted Jim to see how much I wanted the other man's cock. This thought tore down all my concerns and barriers. I wanted Jim to see what I did with a man that knew how to fuck, with a man whose cock didn't go limp. I knew what I wanted Jim to see so I pulled away from Eric for a moment.

He still held my hair but he stopped thrusting. "Are you ok?" He asked.

I nodded and then said, "Eric, shove your cock down my throat. I want to choke on your big dick." I said it loud enough so Jim would hear it for sure.

Eric smiled and shoved his big cock down my throat. I felt completely powerless. I thought my neck would explode as his big dick pushed past my tonsils. I gagged and then gasped and I took in his whole cock. The whole thing.

"Holy fuck," Eric said in a thick lusty whisper as he gripped my hair and pump his cock in my throat. "Gah, gah, gah," he said again and again as he gave me deep, fast thrusts.

I stared up at him in pure desire. I couldn't breathe and my throat and neck hurt. But at the same time I was so aroused that I forgot I was still wearing panties. I was so wet my thighs were dripping.

Finally Eric pulled out of my throat and I gasped for air. I leaned over and coughed. Spit ran out of my mouth as well as precum. I looked up at Eric and before I could say anything he was fucking my throat again. He gripped my hair with both hands and thrust. His big cock pushed down my throat. I felt like my hair was a handle and he was pulling my head back and forth on his big dick and fucking my face like I was some kind of weightless sex toy. I loved being taken like this. Handled. Used. I knew I was pleasing him in a way he needed as he groaned and talked dirty to me. He moved me on the bed and continued to fuck my mouth, finding new angles and new positions to stick his big cock down my throat. I gripped his ass as he fucked my mouth so Jim knew I wanted it like this.

Finally Eric pulled out of my mouth and moved between my legs and after ripping my panties off he pushed into my pussy. I cried out and clung to him. I never had anything like this before. I didn't know a cock could be so big and could go so deep. I just didn't know. How could I? JIm's cock was small, usually limp and barely made it into me when he was fully aroused. Eric fucked me like he was impaling me to the bed. I felt like his big cock was rearranging my insides and I could not believe how good it felt. I rarely felt anything when Jim was inside me, but with each hard thrust Eric filled me with his dick.

I clung to him, unable to do anything else and my body began to spasm and tingle. The orgasm hit me so hard and so suddenly I was in no way prepared for it. With my legs in the air and my hands gripping his ass I cried out as I came. I screwed my eyes shut, threw my head back and groaned as my entire body was on fire with raw pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes!" I kept groaning as he continued to fuck me through my first real orgasm and right into my next one.

He slammed his cock into me and somewhere deep inside of me I felt a release. It was a release of years of pressure, guilt and lack of satisfaction bound together in a knot that had, over the years, choked all the desire for sex out of me. With each deep thrust, Eric's big cock broke through that knot as I felt my entire being releasing. I climaxed again, somehow harder and deeper than the first two.

"Ah! Oh fuck! Ah!" I screamed. I had lost control.

Eric came in me shortly after. I am not sure when he had his orgasm, I was lost in the throws of crazy, blinding pleasure. He pumped his cum into me hard, fast and aggressively as if he was trying to stuff it into my core. Then in a moment it was over. He lay on top of me, his big cock still inside me, but he held me and breathed heavily. I clung to him, holding him against me, the warmth of his body was a comfort along with all the warmth inside of me. I nuzzled his neck in gratitude, unable to form words coherently. A single thought ran through my head: I hope Jim saw how a real man fucks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through out the history of our marriage, I despised going down on Jim and the next thing on that list was being fucked from behind. Jim loved it, always talked about my great ass, but whenever he gripped my hips and thrust I felt literally nothing. In hindsight I equated the whole experience to be about as pleasurable as inserting a tampon.

But now, as my face was pressed against the mirror, with Eric's strong grip in my hair forcing my head forward while his other hand gripped my hip as he fucked me from behind standing up against the two way mirror in front of Jim on the other side, I felt like I was being given a clinic on how good sex could be. Spit and condensation built up on the mirror as my face was pressed against it, I cried out in pleasure as Eric pounded me from behind. After his first orgasm we lay still for a while and I started to get up assuming we were done. Instead he took me, made me face the mirror and started to fuck me like that was the plan all along.

Obviously I had never been taken like this, with so much force and intentionality. It was like he knew exactly what he wanted to do, what position to get me in and my entire role was to take it however he intended to give it to me. It took a matter of seconds for me to cum the first time. Tears streamed from my eyes and drool from the side of my mouth as I shook with a knee buckling orgasm. This just made him grip me harder, with more control and now he had me pressed against the mirror and he fucked me so hard from behind I wondered if the two way mirror would collapse under the pressure of his powerful thrusts. I didn't know how much longer the man could go, but this was just the beginning.

He pulled me onto him as he sat on the end of the bed and I bounced on his dick with my back to him. I stared into the mirror, my face red with sweat and drool. My bra half off with one of my tits free and bouncing while the other was still captive. My hair was a mess and I never felt sexier. I hoped Jim was seeing all of this, as I was on full display for him. I had another orgasm as I watched myself and I had a thought that almost scared me: I hoped Jim could see how worthless his cock was compared to this.

Eric fucked me from behind on the bed. I clung to the sheets as he pumped me so hard and deep I thought his dick was in my throat. I lost count or orgasms. I didn't care. This was all I needed. He was on top of me, fucking me hard from behind. The sound of our bodies slapping filled the room. He came in me like that as we kissed intimately. I wanted him desperately.

Our fucking continued that afternoon, in positions i never knew about. I was his toy and just moved wherever and however he wanted. It became a blur of flesh, fluids and orgasms:I rode his cock for a long time, he gripped my hips and ass and I just bounced. He was on top of me, he was behind me, beside me. Eventually I was sucking his cock again, exhausted but just wanting him to cum one more time. When he finally did, I sucked it straight out of his dickhead and swallowed all of it.

When it was over we lay still. My head on his chest and he held me, breathing heavily.

"It's almost five o'clock" he said.

I was stunned, we had fucked almost nonstop for over four hours.

"When will your husband be home?" He asked.

"Soon," I said. "You should go."

He agreed, got up and dressed. I walked him downstairs and kissed him passionately before he left. "See you soon," I said with a smile.

As soon as he was gone I went back upstairs to the guest room to find Jim. I found him sitting in a chair naked with his little dick in his hand facing the mirror that looked into the master bedroom. There were several waded tissues around him and he looked at me with a bit of a forced smile. He looked pathetic.

"Wow," he said.

I smiled at him. I did love him. He had given me so much. "Yes, wow," I replied sitting on the bed beside him.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked. "Sure looked like it." I could tell he was trying to be happy, but I could tell there was something else under the surface.

I felt too good to find out what that was. "Yes I did," I said. "It was amazing. He really knew what to do." I added without thinking, then realized that was a bit of a dagger comment.

He nodded and looked back to the mirror thoughtfully. "It was really hot watching you," he said with a smile and a hint of sadness.

I felt a pang in my heart. "You know I still love you," I said, putting my arms around him. It was true. In many ways I loved him more than I ever had.

Sorian
Sorian
576 Followers
12