The Relo

Story Info
Meg takes an opportunity, leading to a FLM.
6.4k words
3.41
13.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jnhyde
Jnhyde
12 Followers

Summary: Meg, an up and coming corporate executive gets the opportunity of a lifetime, to become a vice president of her company's new location in the Southwest. But, her husband, Bill has a small business he is loath to give up. He makes a proposal, Bill has long wanted Meg to take charge in their marriage, he can do it, if she does. Meg agrees, which leads to a major change in their physical and financial lives, and their relationship. But will power corrupt Meg? Will the relocation tear them apart, or bring them closer together?

THE RELO (relocation)

Chapter 1, the Decision

Meg was excited as she put her key in the door that Friday evening. She had waited for this for a long, long time and it had finally happened. When she opened the door, she could see Bill in the kitchen, cooking. She set down her bag and saw him open the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle. Meg entered the kitchen to the sound of a loud "pop", as Bill opened the champagne. He poured the wine into two waiting flutes. Meg came over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Bill handed her a glass and with a big smile said "Congratulations!"

Their glasses made a clinking sound as he touched his glass to hers and they drank. It was good champagne. Meg took a deep breath and asked the question she had been avoiding thinking about. "So, you are okay with it?" she asked.

"It's incredible that they made the offer", he dodged the ultimate question. He turned "dinner is just about ready."

Meg decided to hold on to the good feeling before they got to the issue of their future. It was true, the very offer itself was quite the compliment. Her company was opening a new plant in the South West and she was tapped to be the local manager, the equivalent of an executive vice president.

Bill smiled. "Relax "he said gesturing toward the living room. I'll get dinner on the table." She sat on the couch and sipped her champagne thinking. It was expensive champagne. They could afford it now, she thought, easily, if...

"Dinner is served!" Bill announced formally.

As they sat down Bill said "So tell me about the offer."

Meg took a deep breath. "Well I would be in charge at the new plant, a vice president with all the perks, bells and whistles and" she paused for effect "almost twice the salary."

Bill gave a low whistle. She smiled and continued. "It comes with a full relocation package."

"Which means?" Bill prompted.

"Well, the relo package includes full moving services. The company hires movers who come and load all your stuff and ship it down there. "

"Your company does that?"

"No, actually it's a third party they hire. They will give us a realtor to find a new place there, and one here to help us sell this one, as well as pay for three flights for you and I to house hunt..." She paused. "That is if we decide to go." She looked at Bill.

He sighed. "It's a big change" he said. "A new place, new home."

Meg nodded. "I know it upends our lives."

I would have to find something to do..."

Meg nodded. "Is there any way you could transfer your business..."

Bill shook his head. "No, no way, I have customers here..."

"You could get customers there."

"How?" he asked "I get customers from referrals and from contacts I have -- here. I don't have any connections there. You know that" Bill continued "we talked about it when you first thought you might get the offer. "

"Can't you do your work here from there?" Meg asked.

"Meg" he reasoned "I do videography. I can't phone that in."

"You could fly back."

"Now, that would be really expensive" Bill said. He softened. "You really want this, don't you?"

Meg looked away. "It's a great opportunity. One that probably will never come around again" She said. "and a challenge, a chance to grow." She regarded Bill. "We could go without the income, I'll be making enough, and you will find something. We really don't need the money."

"When do you have to let them know?"

"Monday" Meg replied.

Now it was Bill's turn to look away. "Well, there is a way, something you could do to make me really want to go."

Although she thought she knew what was coming, Meg looked at him expectantly.

"Be in charge." He said.

Meg regarded him thinking.

They had been married for fifteen years, five years ago Bill had told her about his submissive fantasies.

They had played with it from time to time, but it hadn't really been Meg's thing. When she was honest with herself, she knew she had never really tried it. It just didn't excite her. To buy time she asked "what do you mean."

Bill shrugged. "Be my queen, let me be your knave."

Meg considered. "If I do this, you will be comfortable going?"

"Yes" Bill did not hesitate for a second.

His eagerness made Meg laugh. Some of the tension she had been feeling melted.

She nodded. "Okay" she said "can I consider it and give you an answer by the end of the weekend?"

Bill beamed at her. This was more progress than he had made in five years. The thought of Meg dominating him was like a dark flower blooming inside of him. He was excited. He was aroused. He was hard "Sure" he said. Then quickly. "You know Meg, I will always love you, no matter what."

"And I will always love you" She reached across the table and took his hand. "No matter what.

They made love that night, sweet, passionate, close.

The next day Meg let Bill run all their errands, grocery shopping, dry cleaning, the hardware store while she did her research. The first part was easy, at various times Bill had given her articles and printouts to read about female led relationships. She had generally glanced at the material and put it away for later -- a later that usually did not come. There was a pile under her bed that she pulled out.

On top was something called "Real Women Don't Do Housework". That sounds promising, Meg thought. She had suspected that all the stuff he gave her would be some sort of porn. Meg was really quite surprised, RWDDH was really, rather - thoughtful- and interesting. It made sense given what Bill had told her. She rather liked the queen/knight analogy over the master/slave type of relationship she had always thought this entailed. She read through all the stuff that Bill had given her, then turned on her computer and started research of her own. She heard the door open downstairs when Bill came home.

"Hey Meg!" he called out "I'm home."

"Still reading" Meg called out. She could hear him putting away the groceries. Meg went back to her screen. She was surprised by the levels of variation a FLM, female led relationship could have. She shut down the computer and sat for a few minutes deep in thought. Meg stood, she was comfortably dressed in black leggings and a sweat shirt. Meg pulled off her sweat shirt and put on a t-shirt. It was a "Cage the Elephant" concert t-shirt and since being washed was fairly tight. Meg regarded herself in the full-length mirror. She had small perky breasts that were firm enough that she frequently did not wear a bra. Her hips were wide, times and tastes had changed. When she was in high school, she had been shy and self-conscious about her big butt. Now, it was considered a physical asset. The play on words made Meg smile. Her reading and thoughts of Bill had made her kind of excited; her nipples were hard and visible through the thin t-shirt material. Bill would like that.

Meg made her way downstairs. She went into the kitchen where Bill was putting away cans. Meg came up behind him and put her arms around his waist. She nibbled the back of his neck. Bill could feel her nipples poke int his back. Meg let her left hand go down and rubbed his crotch. She could feel him stiffen and grow under her hand.

"Thank you for doing the shopping." She ran a finger up and down the length of his already hard cock.

"MMMMM...you are welcome."

She licked his ear. "Did you like doing that for me? Do you like doing chores for me?" She continued her gentle groping, tracing small circles over his balls. "HMMM?" she asked.

Bill took a deep., hard breath. "Oh, yesssss" he breathed "I love doing things for you!"

"Good" Meg stepped back and crossed her arms. Bill turned to face her, still very obviously aroused and hard.

"We need to talk." Meg said.

"Okay" Bill replied "about?' he asked although he suspected he knew and it excited him.

"Well, "she began. "I finished reading, and I have to admit, some of what I read sounds intriguing."

Bill smiled. "Great what did you like?"

"A lot of things" she replied. "I'm glad though, that this doesn't mean I have to wear a leather catsuit and whip you."

"No" Bill said. "Although leather is sexy." He thought of all the fetishy outfits he would love to see Meg in.

Meg smiled. "It can be" she admitted and thought "you're pretty obvious babe." Earlier she had contemplated her closet. It had a small section of her closet that she thought of as her kinky section. It was comprised of clothes that Bill had bought her. The clothes ran a wide gamut. There was leather and latex and PVC. There were clothes that were simply too revealing to wear outside of the house. She had two corsets. Aside from the silk lingerie, she had either never worn most of these gifts, or only worn them once to please Bill. Now she wondered how she could use these things along with Bill's obvious desires to have her wear them to get what she wanted.

"But part of the point of this is to do it in a way that you like." Bill continued.

Meg looked at him. "Babe, it's your fantasy, let's face it if it happens it will be for you."

Bill regarded her "I get it, but a big part of what makes this exciting is to do it your way, to make you happy. I know my life is on the brink of changing, but so is yours. I want any changes we make in our marriage to be good for you! I want you to be in charge, but in a way that works for you and that you enjoy. Doing it your way not mine. Does that make any sense?"

Meg thought for a second then nodded slowly. "I think so..."

"Good!" Bill said "This is the sort of selfish part. I feel like the more I fit you, adjust to what you want, the more totally I am yours. And that makes you mine "

Meg shook her head. "I get it, but I didn't marry you to turn you into a dish rag "she said.

"I know" Bill replied. "and I don't want to be one. Don't worry, when I think you are doing something dangerous or wrong, I will tell you. I would still have opinions. Meg, I have told you I would do just about anything for you. "Meg remembered after all he had said it more than once.

"The key part there" Bill continued "is the just about."

"Good" Meg said reassured. "I want you to still be able to make decisions."

Bill smiled. "Hey I am making a couple of the biggest ones on my life now."

Meg thought of the Queen/knight analogy. She felt a wave of love for Bill and had to kiss him so she did.

He pulled her in and they kissed deeply. She could feel him rock hard against her thigh.

Meg pulled back. "Something else" she said. "If, we are going to do this, and it is an IF, we both need to understand and manage each other's expectations." She said. "Before we can do that though, we need to know what those are. "

Bill nodded his understanding "I could make you a list of things I am interested in" he said.

"Yes" Meg nodded.' "Then we can talk about it. It seems to me that there can be a wide variation in this stuff that can be very specific to the relationship."

Now it was Bill's turn to nod. " Yep" he said "I kind of think each situation is unique."

You can make the list after dinner. She stepped forward and put her arms around his neck. The kissed deeply. Bill's hand came down to lightly stroke her breast. He squeezed and pulled gently on her nipple. Meg put her thigh between his legs, she could feel his hard on insistent against her thigh. After a second, he began to hump her leg. Meg found it cute. She gave a few seconds then pulled back.

"Let's get dinner started" she said, then paused, "Why don't you start dinner and I will open a bottle of wine and pick out some music. "

Still breathing heavily Bill looked at her and nodded. "Sure babe."

Meg looked at him. "He really would do almost anything for me" she realized with a jolt. It gave her a feeling that she couldn't quite identify, except she rather liked it.

After dinner, Meg reached for Bill's plate. "I'll clear" he said.

"Nope, "Meg replied you cooked; I'll clean.

Bill shrugged and smiled. "Maybe when I cook, you should queen!"

Meg laughed but cleared the dishes anyway.

After dinned that say on the couch and watched a couple of episodes of a BBC show they both liked.

At the end of the second episode, Meg stood and stretched. "I'm going up to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. Why don't you make that list and when you come up, please bring me a glass of water?

Bill shut off the television and did his usual night routine. He checked that the doors and windows were locked. He found a legal pad and sat down at the dining room table to make his list. It took him only a couple of minutes of thought, but not much. He had long thought about this, dreamed of it. Then he filled two glasses of water. Bill turned out the kitchen light and went to the stairs. It was dark now on the first floor, but Bill didn't need light to walk through the house. It was relatively small and he had gone this way hundreds of times. He wondered briefly how long it would take him to do this in a new place. He stopped in the bathroom to brush his teeth. At the bathroom door he could see a soft glow coming from the bedroom. Candlelight he realized. His pulse quickened.

A few minutes later Bill entered the bedroom. The lights were out and candles burned on his and Meg's night stands. Meg lay across the bed in a black silk teddy, in the candlelight her chestnut waves of hair were as deep and sensual as her lingerie.

He handed her a glass. "Your water, ma'am. "

She took the glass and sipped it, her eyes never leaving him. Bill put his water glass on the night stand and quickly took off his pants, underwear and shirt. He lay down next to Meg and put a hand on her soft, warm, silk clad hip. Bill's lips found hers and they pressed together. His tongue parted her lips gently. In response Meg pushed forward, her tongue pressing into his mouth then pulling back.

Meg pushed him onto his back. Before he could speak, she put a finger to his lips. "Shush! She whispered. "Meg ran a finger up his thigh and Bill gasped. She took his hard cock in her hand and gently stroked the underside with her thumb.

"So, you like having me in charge?" she asked. "Oh yes." He moaned.

She reached sown and gently played with his balls. "I read the stuff you gave me. Do you want to do some of that stuff?"

"Oh yes!" he gasped.

"How much?' She had his cock in her hand and stroked a little faster.

"Oh God" he moaned his eyes closed. "all of it."

"All of it?" Meg stopped stroking.

Bill's eyes shot open. "Most all of it" he amended.

"I see" Meg resumed languidly stroking his rock-hard cock.

'So, you want me to tease you?" She began stroking a bit faster, long smooth movements with her fingers and palm.

"Yes" Bill gasped "very much"

"Tease you and frustrate you?" Meg asked sweetly.

Bill's face was screwed up in concentration, his breath coming fast and hard. "Yes, yes."

"And you want me to tell you what to do, and to sometimes. What's the phrase? Put you in your place.?

"Yes Meg! Yes! Oh God, I'm getting close.

Meg suddenly stopped stroking; she pulled her hand back. She gave a satisfied smile. Then get some rest, it's been a long day. She leaned in and kissed him, then turned to her side pulling the covers over her. "Good night."

"But I...we... I mean" Bill spluttered.

Meg looked at him eyebrow raised. "Yes?" she asked.

After a moment he asked. "Do I get to cum tonight?"

"No" Meg said, "And if you keep on asking you won't cum tomorrow either, now go to sleep. She turned on her side with her back to him. Bill lightly rested a hand on her silky hip. She felt so good, warm and soft and silky. He thought of spooning against her, or rubbing his painful hard on against her sweet butt. He loved her ass! But he thought better of it, he didn't want to bother her. He thought of going to the bathroom and finishing himself off. But Meg had said he was not cumming that night. He had dreamed of being Meg's in a wife led marriage for a long time. He didn't want to blow this chance. Soon Bill heard Meg's breathing become deep and regular. It was a while, but eventually his hard on subsided and he went to sleep.

The next day was Sunday, Meg rolled over in the morning to find the other side of the bed empty. She lay there listening. From downstairs she thought she heard the kitchen cabinets open and close. Faintly she could smell something cooking. A moment later a different sound made her smile. It was Bill singing softly to himself. A minute later she heard the stairs creak. Bill's head appeared slowly around the door jamb. He looked in.

"Ahhh" he said "you awake?" Meg nodded. "Great, be right back."

There were more sounds from the kitchen. Then Bill came up, balancing a bed tray in his hands. It was wooden with handles on each end and fold down legs. He placed the tray on the bed. "Viola" He cried out, gesturing with a flourish. "Breakfast." On the tray were silverware with two plates of eggs and a plate of toast. Before Meg could say a word, he rushed out. A minute later he was back with two cups of coffee. He cautiously placed them on the crowded tray. "May I join you Madam?" He asked formally.

"Certainly Monsieur." She replied He sat down carefully. Meg picked up a napkin. "So, do what do I owe this honor?" She asked playfully. Bill shrugged picking up his fork. "Just and attempt to honor you for being so terrific! And to say thank you "

Meg sipped coffee and looked at him. "So, you were OK with being teased last night?"

"Yes" He said. "It was kind of hot. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to cum, I'm still horny as hell, but having you in control, well it was pretty hot." He paused, "Did I already say it was hot?"

Meg laughed. "Yes, you did."

"Does what I said make any sense?" Meg considered. "I think so..." she said slowly.

"Were you Ok with it?" He asked.

"Yes" Meg said. "actually, it was kind of fun."

Bill smiled, he leaned over and kissed her.

They ate in a contented silence for a while.

"So" Bill started "When will you look at my list?" he asked eagerly.

Meg almost laughed. He was like a puppy, all excited and playful. She forced a frown.

"When I get to it." She said.

"Oh." She saw the look on his face, disappointed and sad, like a puppy. Then she reached out and took his hand. "Later, ok?" she asked softly looking at him.

Bill smiled and met her eyes. "OK."

Meg helped him carry their empty plates downstairs then they stood in the kitchen with a second cup of coffee planning the day.

It was a normal Sunday, full of the things they always did. Meg did laundry and cleaned the kitchen while Bill did some billing for his business. They both prepared for the week of work ahead.

Throughout it all Bill tried to hide his anxiety. What would he do if Meg said no to his offer? Could he take this opportunity away from her? What if she said yes, was it really what he wanted? What would it be like, living in a place he had never been? If she said no and she insisted on going could he find his way in a new place, knowing no one? He supposed they could live separately. He could stay here and they could get together on weekends. Plenty of people did that. But Bill knew he didn't want to be separated from her that much. These questions kept gnawing in the back of his mind. Either way, it was scary and exciting.

Jnhyde
Jnhyde
12 Followers
12