The Reluctant Cuckold's Revenge

Story Info
A continuation of of eviltwin52 The reluctant cuckold.
5.7k words
3.98
33.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bry1977
Bry1977
238 Followers

Authors note: This is a continuation of eviltwin52 story The Reluctant Cuckold. I'd recommend you check out his story first to get a better understanding of what is happening here. I have his permission to continue the story. I felt that the MC was due for some revenge on the two and should have it out with them.

There is no sex in this story. Keep in mind this is just fantasy and for fun, nothing is to be taken seriously.

I laughed as I got into my car. Option 3, my ass. I'm not as stupid as they think I am. I could tell from his condescending remarks and the stupid smirks on his face that Earl was the one behind these emails. Well come 7 PM, I was going to have a little surprise for Earl and my beloved wife. One that they will never forget for the rest of their lives. Yeah, I may have gotten hard at the pictures and had to jerk off into some tissues, but that does not mean I'll put up with the disrespect and humiliation they are trying to put on me.

It was only 5 PM, I had a couple of hours until it was time for the confrontation. I headed to see a good friend of mine, Jimmy; someone I had known since we were kids. He happened to own a sporting goods store that sold everything from footballs to fishing poles and guns. I told him everything that had been happening. To say that he was disgusted would be an understatement. He always liked Cin and couldn't believe she would pull something like this.

I asked him if he could sell me a pistol, or at least loan me one for a while. Now, I didn't intend to kill either of them. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in prison. I was just going to scare them a little, so I asked for some blanks as well. I told him exactly what I was planning, and he about died laughing. He made sure I'd come to tell him about it all after it was over. I promised I'd have all the details for him later.

So, I got the gun and the blanks to go along with it. I Also got some bungee cords and zip ties as well, in order to do what I was planning to do. I stuffed the loaded gun into the pocket of my jacket and bagged up the rest and made my way home. It was 6:30 when I pulled into the drive. I walked into the house and Cin greeted me at the door.

"Welcome home sweetheart. Tonight is going to be so great, you'll see," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh yes," I replied. "It will be a night we will remember for a long time."

I had a slight grin on my face as I pulled a kitchen chair around to face the door. I placed the bag on the floor in front of me and sat down with my hand in my pocket on the gun just waiting for Earl to show up.

Cin looked at me with an almost confused look on her face. "What's in the bag sweetheart?" she asked.

"Oh, just a little surprise for later Dear. Don't worry you'll like it. I promise." I told her.

7 o'clock had come and we heard the sound of a vehicle outside. I had my hand on the gun ready to draw when he entered. I looked at Cin. "Well don't just stand there. Let Earl in already."

She looked at me stunned wondering how I knew it was Earl. The knocking came, but she just stood there staring at me. "Well, are you going to let him in or not?" I asked.

She finally broke free from her trance and went to open the door. I had pulled the gun out of my pocket and concealed it in my lap. Once they both came into the room, grins on their faces, I held up the gun and said, "Hello Earl,"

Immediately they both lost the grins and had wide-eyed stares. They looked like deer caught in the headlights. I couldn't help but laugh at them. "Did you two really think I was so stupid? Did you really think that I'd just go along with your pathetic little plan for me? I don't get it Cin, I'm trying to understand. I loved you more than anything and would have given you the world, but you do this to me."

I looked at Earl, "and you my supposed friend and boss, what do you think your wife and kids would say if they knew about this?"

"They don't know anything about this," he stammered.

"No, not yet they don't. However, I promise you they will," I told him.

"You sone of a bitch! You are not going..." He started to say.

I waved the gun around at him, "I'm not going to what, asshole? I'll do any god damn thing I please."

Cin started crying now, "John please, I'm sorry I only wanted to..." she tried to say.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch," I yelled. I had never once raised my voice or swore at her before. This took her by surprise, and she fell to her knees sobbing.

"Now here is how things are going to work. I am going to tell you what to do tonight and you are going to do it. If you don't, well... you really do not want to know what will happen. Now I suggest you both get naked and make your way into the bedroom. NOW," I yelled as I pointed the gun at them.

They both very quickly made their way into the bedroom as I grabbed the bag in front of me and followed along behind them and they immediately started to strip. Once naked I told Earl "Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your back."

Wisely, he did as he was told. I reached into the bag, grabbed a zip tie, and tossed it to Cin. "Zip tie his hands together. Make sure it's good and tight so he can't get loose."

She was having trouble between the crying and her trembling hands. She looked up at me; pleading with her eyes for me not to do this. I just waved the gun at her to continue. She did as she was told and tied his hands together.

"Good now go sit on the bed and take my phone. You're going to start recording when I tell you to." I tossed her my phone. "Now Earl since you're so hell bent on seeing a man suck another man's cock tonight that is just what is going to happen," I said as I started undoing my pants and letting them fall to the ground.

His eyes went wide, "No fucking way am I sucking your cock. I ain't gay!" He shouted.

I laughed, "Neither am I asshole but you wanted me to suck yours." I put the gun up to his head. You will suck mine. Now I suggest you get to work." I looked over at Cin, "You can start recording now."

She started the recording and for the next 5 minutes Earl licked and sucked on my cock until I had exploded in his mouth and all over his face. "Ah, for someone who's not gay you sure suck a surprisingly good dick, Earl. Now Cin, get over here and get a good shot of his face. Earl, be sure and swallow that load now. You wouldn't want to waste all that precious cum now, would you?" I smirked at him as he swallowed my jizz.

I took my phone back from Cin. "There we go. Perfect extortion material right there, I'd say." They both looked up at me surprised. "Oh, don't worry as long as you cooperate and do just as I say, no one will ever see this recording. "I looked down at Earl, his cock was hard as a rock. I laughed my ass off, "Damn Earl for someone who claims he's not gay you sure have a big ol' hard on going there after sucking a dick and swallowin' some jizz."

I took out my pocketknife and cut the bindings on Earls hands. I tossed him the bungee cords. "Now you are gonna strap Cin to the bed spread out to all 4 corners." I told him.

Once he had done that, he looked at me as if to say, now what? Now you can get up there and fuck her brains out." I said.

He looked at me shocked. "You want to see me fucking your wife? After all this?" He asked.

I told him, "Of course, I need pictures for my divorce case." Hearing this Cin started bawling once again. "Of course, your wife will need evidence as well for her divorce case."

"No! Please, no." Begged Earl.

"It's either that, or everyone sees just how good of a cock sucker you really are, Earl. Take your pick." I said to him.

Earl quickly jumped onto the bed and started fucking my wife. I started taking pictures making sure I got their faces in the shot along with the full body so it would be easy to tell what they were doing. Once I had all the pictures I needed, I told Earl, "Alright enough. Get the fuck out of my house!"

They both stopped, and looked up at me like I was crazy for stopping them in the middle before they could finish. I waved the gun in their faces. I repeated myself, "Earl, I'll say it one more time so you can understand it. GET..... THE.... FUCK...... OUT...... OF...... MY........HOUSE...... NOW" and I put the barrel of the gun to his head. He very quickly got of the bed and started to grab his clothes.

I said, "Uh uh, leave em. Take your keys and that's all you take. Get the fuck out." For a black man, he sure looked awfully pale as he grabbed his keys and ran out of my house.

I laughed my ass off for a good 5 minutes before I calmed down enough and looked over at my loving wife. "Now for you, my slut wife. I'm going to release you. Then you are going to get dressed, pack your bags, and get the fuck out."

I let her out of the bindings, and she fell to her knees on the floor whimpering and whining. "John please, forgive me. I made a mistake. I'm sorry. Where would I go?"

I laughed right in her face, "A mistake? You made a fucking mistake? No, you slut. A mistake is spelling a word wrong and having to correct it. A mistake is inputting the wrong number into a mathematical formula. You fucking some other man and trying to humiliate me is no fucking mistake. As for where you go, I don't give a flying fuck where you go. You can go live in a pig sty with the rest of the disgusting pigs for all I care."

I pulled out two suitcases from the closet and tossed them at her. "You have one hour to get your shit and get out. And I'd suggest that when you get the divorce papers that you don't fight it. If you do, I promise you that your emails, as well as these pictures will be made public to all your family and friends. As well as Earl's little dick sucking video. Now get a move on, time's a wasting."

I went back to the kitchen and grabbed myself a beer, dropped myself in front of the television and flipped through the channels. I was feeling rather good about myself. What little love I had left for the dumb bitch had long since vanished. I had nothing left but spite and hatred for her. Half an hour later, she came down, pulling her suitcases with her. She looked at me one more time with tears in her eyes and tried to beg me, "Please John. Don't do this. We can fix this."

I waved at her, "Bye slut. I have nothing left in my heart or my life for you." With that she walked out the door and minutes later I heard her drive away. Where she was going, I don't know. Maybe to her parents. Although I doubt she would want to if they found out the truth of what she did. Her parents actually liked me a lot.

The next morning, I called into work and told them I'd need to take a few days off. Oddly enough, Earl had not showed up to work that day either. I gathered all the photos and emails and then printed them all out. I called my lawyer to see if he could refer me to a good divorce attorney. He asked me what happened with Cin as he knew that we had loved each other a lot. I gave him a brief rundown of what went down. To say he was shocked was putting it mildly.

He was able to put me in touch with one of the best divorce lawyers in the entire state. She was able to fit me in that afternoon. I quickly gathered all my evidence and made my way downtown to the lawyer's office. I walked inside and as soon as I went to the reception desk I froze; my mind was drawing blanks. Sitting there was the most beautiful redheaded woman I had ever laid eyes on. I was just staring into her eyes for what seemed like forever. I was lost in the green of her eyes and I could see that her lips were moving but it was like nothing was coming out. "Eh hmm," she let out a giggle.

My mind decided it was time to start functioning properly. I'm sure my face turned about as red as her hair. "Umm I'm lawyer, here to see John. Crap! I mean I'm John. I called about seeing a lawyer about a divorce," I couldn't feel more idiotic at that moment if I tried.

"Well, Mr. Lawyer," she giggled. Man, she was cute when she giggled. "Mrs. Banks is waiting for you. You can go on in." She smiled at me as she pointed at the door. That smile, I swear could light up Broadway all on its own.

"Thank you Miss..." I waited to see if she would tell me her name.

She giggled again and pointed to a name plate on her desk, "Ginny,"

"Ahh Right. Thank you, Ginny." I almost stumbled over my own two feet as I knocked on the door.

"Come in," a sharp female voice came.

"Hello, John, right? What can I do for you? I must tell you right off the bat I do not represent cheaters." She told me flat-out.

"Well then, I guess it's a good thing I was the one being cheated on. Well not good, really, but for this instance at least," I told her.

"Ok then. Why don't you tell me what's going on," she said.

So, I told her everything about what my wife and her lover had tried to do to me. I showed her the evidence that I had on them. Of course, I left out the part about the gun and extortion. I know she's my lawyer and was forbidden from saying anything, but I didn't really want to take any chances.

"Well, this is without a doubt the most disturbing thing I have ever seen one spouse try to do to another in all of my career. What are the terms that you want to put into the settlement?" she asked.

"I'll split the bank accounts with her 50/50. I'm keeping the house. No alimony, she can find a job as far as I am concerned. She can keep her car and clothes, nothing else," I told her.

"What if she decides to fight this?" she asked.

"Oh, she won't. Not unless she wants her entire family and friends to know exactly what she did to me, as well as seeing the proof. I know for a fact she does not want that. So, she will agree to anything I want," I told her.

"Very well. I can have the papers drawn up by tomorrow. Where and when would you like to have her served?" she asked.

"That's an incredibly good question. I have no idea where she is staying after I kicked her out. I'll have to text her and see if she'll answer me," I said. I sent a quick text to Cin asking her where she was staying; telling her I needed to know where to bring the rest of her stuff. No need to let her know I wanted to know where to have her served. Of course, knowing her, she'll take forever to check her phone and answer, so it will take a while. "I'll have to give you a call as soon as I find out where she is staying. Hopefully, she will respond soon."

"Could you also see that all the evidence is sent to this address as well?" as I wrote out the home address of Earl. "Be sure it's hand delivered to Mrs. DeDe Sinclair. She's Earl's wife. She'll want to know about what's happening. I am also sure that she'll need a good divorce attorney as well, so you might want to attach your card to the file as well."

"Very well, I'll have them ready by tomorrow afternoon. Good Luck to you John. I'll also be sure that Mrs. Sinclair gets the evidence and see to it that a divorce is prepared for her should she want one," she said.

As I was walking out, I looked over at Ginny and smiled, waving to her. "Thank you for everything."

She smiled back at me and my heart about burst, "Anytime darlin'. See ya soon."

I made my way out to my car and sat for a moment waiting for my heart to get back into my chest. After a few minutes I made my way back to my friend Jimmy's place to return the gun he had let me use. I was sure to wipe all prints, from both the blanks and the gun itself before returning it. You could never be too safe when it came to doing something as shady as what I had done to get my evidence and revenge. I knew the emails alone wouldn't be enough. Sure, they would incriminate Cin and get me a divorce. However, they wouldn't have done a thing to Earl. Unless I wanted to spend a fortune on a computer nerd to trace it back to him somehow. My way was both faster and easier.

After I left Jimmy's place, I didn't know what I wanted to do. I didn't feel like going home to an empty house. I probably should have changed the locks, but I was quite sure I had Cin scared enough that she wouldn't dare go back to the house without asking first.

I wasn't much of a drinker and sitting at a bar getting drunk just didn't appeal to me. So, I went to a small café in town and ordered a large cup of strong black coffee. I sat in the corner by the big bay window looking out over the street. I was just watching the people walking by contemplating my life when my phone vibrated telling me I had a message. It was Cin telling me she was staying with her sister for the time being. I told her I'd have her stuff brought to her tomorrow afternoon sometime.

This was too good to be true. She was staying with the one relative of hers that didn't like me and always thought I'd end up cheating on her. Man did she have a rude awakening coming to her tomorrow afternoon. I dialed Mrs. Banks office and heard the sweet voice of Ginny on the line. "Banks and Linder Attorneys at Law. How may I help you?"

"Hello Ginny, this is John Moore. I was just calling to let you know where my soon-to-be ex would be staying so that Mrs. Banks can have her served," I told her as I gave her the address.

"Excellent, Mr. Moore," she said.

"Ginny please, you'll make me feel old. Call me John," I told her.

I could hear that sweet giggle over the phone. Man, that giggle was like music to me. "Ok, John. As soon as Mrs. Banks has the papers finished, I'll personally deliver your copy to you. Then maybe we could sit and have a cup of coffee?" She asked.

"I'd like that very much Ginny. Call me tomorrow when they are ready, and I'll meet you. You have my number," I told her.

"Ok John, I'll see you tomorrow," she said.

After that, I figured it was time to face reality and go home to my empty house. Walking through the doors, it was dark and quiet. I was used to hearing the TV playing almost constantly and having Cin moving around cleaning or cooking. Now, it felt almost like a mausoleum.

I decided the first thing to do was grab some trash bags and stuff the rest of Cins clothes into them. I also threw in our wedding album. I sure didn't want the reminder of her around anymore. I tied it all off and threaded my wedding ring through the top so it would be the first thing she saw. I was planning to take it over to her tomorrow. I wanted to be there to see the look on her face when she was served. More to the point; I wanted to see how her sister would be when she found out the truth, because I know darn well she didn't tell her what really happened. She probably spun it to make it sound like I was the one at fault somehow.

I went to bed that night with a feeling of emptiness. It was as if there was a void inside me that was sucking the very soul out of me. I don't know what time I finally managed to fall asleep but when I woke up it was bright outside, and I felt as though I had barely slept at all.

I lay in bed for a few minutes just contemplating my day; both dreading and looking forward to the events that were coming ahead. It was like there was a war going on inside my body. My heart was telling my body that it loved Cin and wanted to be with her no matter what. However, my brain and my ego were telling it to shut the hell up and the slut didn't deserve to have me. I was always a logical person and my brain always won the war in the end of any turmoil. I knew what I had to do no matter how difficult it was.

I got up, showered, shaved, and dressed. I threw the trash bag of clothes into my car, then I went back inside to have a cup of coffee and some toast while I sat and read the paper. I got copies of the emails that Earl had sent me along with the pictures and I went into the office. I made my way to the CEO's office and told his secretary that I urgently needed to speak with him.

Bry1977
Bry1977
238 Followers
12