The Rendezvous

Story Info
Two online lovers meet for the very first time.
4.8k words
3.85
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rendezvous

We have a rendezvous where we can be alone and comfortable for the first time. I tell you I am picking you up so we can go out, and you should plan on a long evening. I hint that something is up, but you aren't sure what it is.

I arrive at our meeting spot and spring out of my car with a bounce in my step. I come over and kiss you, and whisper in your ear, "I've got a few surprises in store for tonight." You look at me quizzically but also with noticeable excitement.

"What do you mean?" you ask.

I just grin."You'll see. I don't want to ruin the surprise. C'mon in my car".

You hop in the comfortable leather seats and turn to me. "You have a devilish grin on your face. I have a feeling this is going to be fun!"

"Oh, it will be," I chuckle.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"Don't get antsy. You'll see," I say, laughing again as I pull out of the parking lot.

You turn your eyes to the back seat and notice two bags. Your eyebrows are slightly raised. "What's in the bags?"

"You sure are asking a lot of questions, aren't you? I say with a smile. "Just relax, and soon you'll see or feel it all."

"See or FEEL it all?" You ask. "Hmmm... that DOES sound interesting."

I open the sunroof, and we grin at each other, driving toward a destination only I know. When we reach the Four Seasons Hotel near the Public Garden, you nod toward me and say, "This is a good start, for sure."

"Thanks," I say."I don't mess around," and we laugh.

We check into the hotel; I am toting the bags, clutching them so as not to reveal the contents. We open the door to our room and see an incredible poster bed with what look like about 40 pillows on it.

"Boy! Does that look comfortable?" I exclaimed. "Maybe we should skip the surprise stuff and sleep. It looks inviting!" You gave me that "yeah, right," look and move toward the bed.

You plop yourself down in dramatic fashion. "It IS comfortable!" You say, with a sigh. Ahhh! I could get used to this!"

I walk toward the bed carrying the first bag with me, and I pull out a cold bottle of wine that had been on ice, condensation dripping from the bottle. I brought it in contact with your neck, and my warm tongue quickly laps up the cool water that clings there. "Mmm, that feels good," you say in a half-moan.

"I'm going to find an ice container to put this wine in," I say. "Don't go anywhere." I pull out a Victoria's Secret red bra and panty set from the same bag I had the wine. It's silky smooth with lace and looks 'classy sexy.' "Oh, and while I'm gone, put these on."

"I think I can do that." You say, tossing your hair back with a laugh and flashing that killer smile as I walk out the door. I can already feel the stirring in my groin as I leave to fill the ice bucket. You're stretched out leisurely on the bed when I return, looking radiant in your new lingerie. You had already poured yourself a glass of wine and hold it delicately in your petite hands. You take a deep sip, and look up at me in demure fashion. "Mmm! This wine is warming me up."

I saunter over and pour myself a glass. As I take the first sip, it smells delicious, and the texture as it hits my tongue is velvety smooth. Indeed you're right; as it goes down my throat, my whole body seems to tingle. "Ahh! That IS good," I declare. I'm not a wine expert, but I had enough to tell good from average. Of course, the company and the atmosphere serve to enhance the taste.

I'm caught up in the moment and walk toward you, pause and taste the wine on your lips, kiss you first gently, then more passionately, our tongues working in the right rhythm. It is intoxicating, and as we release from the kiss, we both give that 'wow, that was good' sigh. Knowing each other as we do, we're aware of that familiar tingle in our groin. "Are you wondering what's in the other bag?" I ask.

"I am."

"Let's take a look," I say, with a 'cat who ate the canary' grin. With a mischievous grin, I reach into the second bag and pull out a pair of handcuffs. They aren't just ordinary handcuffs; there is an extra long chain between each wrist, and the inside is lined with faux fur material designed to make them more comfortable.

"Wow!" is all you can say as your face lights up with a big smile revealing your excitement in anticipation of what is about to happen.

"Like them, huh?" I say. "It's not that you've been a bad girl or anything...not lately, maybe," I say with an easy laugh. "Besides, this may not be so much punishment as pleasure. Know what I mean?"

"Oh, I know what you mean," you purr, your voice shaking with anticipation. I can see the arousal in your eyes, and you have no idea what this does to me.

A warm feeling slowly washes through my groin, and I can sense my arousal building. It's that incredible trigger that starts with a tingle or sensation of butterflies in the stomach, knowing the ride 'up' the rest of the way is almost as good as the inevitable crescendo. Experiencing this rush, I have to kiss you; it's not any kiss as our pulses race and hearts beat rapidly. I am conflicted between not wanting it to end and wanting to move forward with a thrilling experience. Reluctantly, I break away, and we both sigh in agreement that it ended too soon.

I change the mood for the fantasy we are about to embark on. I take your arms above your head and pin them down on the soft pillows surrounding you. I move on top of you and, still in my jeans, grind my hard cock against your increasingly wet pussy and whisper seductively in your ear, "I'm going to tease you so much and make you squirm. I want to make you hotter than you've ever been and have you beg me to fuck you. When you do, you'll be so turned on you'll cum once as soon as I first slide my hot, smooth cock inside you and again after I pound my thick wet tool in and out of you. I want to make you scream."

All you can do when you hear this is moan softly. I reach down, take an extra pair of handcuffs and attach them to each side of the top of the bed. Gently pushing you back, I take hold of your arms and slide your delicate wrists inside one at a time. Looking you sensually in the eyes, I click the the cuffs closed. Your hands are over your head, and although you're comfortable, you also feel vulnerable and exposed to me -- and you have to admit you love being at my mercy.

With you spread out for me, I must admit it is a complete turn-on. I bring my finger to your mouth and feeling my power, I say, "Suck my finger like you're going to suck my cock." You take me inside your mouth, roll your tongue around and flick it against the tip of my finger. The soft warmth of your tongue and lips are so incredible I almost shudder. I withdraw my finger and run it down your neck, between your breasts, over your sexy stomach. Very lightly, my fingernails trail and scratch the inside of your thighs. I don't stop there; I tease the back of your knees and trace your calves.

"One more thing I forgot," I say, taking a silk blindfold out of the bag.

"Geesh.. you've got all sorts of tricks and treats in that bag, don't you?" You say with a chuckle.

"I sure do," I reply with a sly grin, "enough for many hours of fun!" I take the red silk scarf (to match your panties and bra, of course), unfold it and dangle it over your breasts and stomach, the satiny, silky feel teasing your skin. I slide it all over your now heaving globes, nipples, and below to your belly-button, watching intently as your nipples harden before my eyes. You see I'm enjoying myself, which turns you on even more. I gaze toward your deliciously smooth-shaven pussy and smile as I maneuver the tip of the scarf down across your pussy lips and then over your fast-hardening clit.

"Enough of that," I say abruptly, laughing. You sigh in dismay and involuntarily rock your hips toward the elusive scarf I've nestled in my face. "Damn! You smell so good," I say. "Damn, damn, damn!" But as I say this, I'm smiling and laughing. "I can't keep doing that," I say, noting your disappointment at my stopping. "I need to use it for what it's meant."

I move the scarf toward your face and hesitate when a thought occurs; instead of placing it on as a blindfold, I bring it to your face. "See how good you smell," I say, and I watch as you inhale, then exhale with a deep sigh, indicating, without a word, how much you are turned on by it. It's one of the most erotic moments I've experienced. My cock twitches, and I feel like I am almost going to cum in my pants; instead, I squeeze the head, thinking, 'no, not yet,' and I turn my attention to tying the silky scarf around your beautiful eyes.

As I start to do this, I feel like I must be crazy to cover them. I shake my head, and you ask what's wrong. "Your eyes are so magnificent that I hate having to put this on. But since it's going to add to YOUR excitement, I will." I continue to wrap the scarf around and tie it in the back, careful not to have it pull on your hair or be too loose or tight." Mmmm. You're completely ready."

"Yes, but ready for what is the question?" you say, nervous yet excited.

"If I told you, it would ruin the whole thing, wouldn't it?"

"I guess so," you say.

"We can stop if you want," I offer, knowing you won't take me up on it.

"No," you chuckle, "go ahead. You have me curious."

"Curious?" I ask, "How about as wet as can be?" and we laugh. "How does it feel to be completely at my mercy? I can do ANYTHING I want, can't I?" You hear the tone of my voice has changed slightly, and you can't deny this excites you. "Hmmm," I say as you listen to me dragging things out and taking my sweet time," what... do I... feel... like doing? Hmm... hmm... hmmm... let me think." You're laughing at my goofiness, but you love the sensation of not knowing what will happen next.

You hear me rummaging in the bag, and you're almost dying of curiosity. "Ahh yes," I say," this is what I was looking for!" You sense me leaning over you, perusing you, and you almost can't stand it. "Ready," I say and pause, wanting to draw out your anticipation. You feel something incredibly wispy flutter against your cheek. As you discern it's an ultra-soft smooth feather, I move it down your cheek, behind your ear, then back and forth past your neck.

The titillating feeling of a tiny contact from something so soft and smooth has you arching your hips again, straining. You wish you could touch yourself or rub your clit against something as it is tingling so much it is driving you crazy. I slide the feather across your areolas, then deliberately position its tip against your nipple, drawing it back and forth, up and down, side to side, then in circles concentrating on pleasuring them. Your sense of touch is heightened and more exciting because your sight is being denied. I'm staring intently and amazed as goosebumps form around your nipples, stiffening before my eyes.

A barely perceptible moan escapes your lips, sending a jolt of pleasure to my groin. With more urgency, I trail the soft feather over your belly toward your soft, smooth mound. It travels away from your slit outward, tracing lightly toward your hips to your upper thighs. "Spread your legs for me," I say, aroused. You don't hesitate at all, but I want more. "Wider," I say, and you comply, so overcome with lust you will do anything to satisfy it. The feather trails along the inside of your leg from the sensitive spot behind your knee, then VERY VERY s..l..o..w..l..y to the inside of your thighs. It's so sensitive that you jerk, causing you to pull on the handcuffs above you; a subtle reminder that you have relinquished control to me.

As I draw closer to your pussy I move the feather more rapidly, but then I reach your slit and lay it lengthwise barely moving it, sliding it back and forth, then flipping it over and making long strokes. I'm using the feather like a paintbrush, and my target is vertically all along your gushing slit; the 'paint' is your clear, slippery, hot juices visibly clinging to your lips. My goal is to spread the juices all over your lips, making them shiny and wet. Parts of the feather are sticky from your slickness.

I'm so turned on my hands are shaking slightly. I know what I want to do, and with the feather, I focus on your clit. I can't see exactly where it is, but I know how to find it. I put my tongue flat against where your clit can be located, then discover it with the tip of my tongue, "Ahh! There it is," I say to myself. I feel a little hard pea sprouting up amongst the warm, soft wetness. I lean back as a slight mixture of my saliva and your juices form a tiny threadlike string extending from your clit to my mouth. It breaks away, and I gently wipe my chin, never taking my eyes from where I know your love button is hiding.

The feather caresses that spot. Your hips buck as I make contact, and you sigh and moan. I flick it faster, the tingling sensations like the buzz of a vibrator, the feelings so intense for that one moment it seems you can't feel any other part of your body than your clit, throbbing, pulsating, and so much in need of a firm touch. Your hips wiggle desperately, wanting more; you want to grind yourself against something to relieve the edge that has built up. I stop flicking the feather, and as much as you wish release, you don't want me to stop. You sigh again, but this time loudly, a sigh of frustration.

I see this and admit it turns me on. Seeing that you're close to the edge and not wanting to have you cum just yet, I veer slightly from my original plan. Not because I want to frustrate you but because teasing you like this, by having you enjoy the buildup, the release of your orgasm when it comes, will be like nothing you've experienced.

I know you're hot, and my mind races as I gander toward the ice bucket. Still blindfolded, you're not privy to the light bulb that goes off in my head. My creative juices are flowing, and I've seen something that gives me an idea.

I take a piece of ice from the bucket and bring the cube to my lips. The heat of my mouth melts it slightly, and I position it just above your clit. Slowly, I see the drop of water forming, clinging but ready to drop. I set it directly above your swollen and aroused nub, and it seems like an eternity, but the droplet releases and in almost slow motion, it hits directly on your clit. You gasp in surprise and pleasure as the cool water brings a new and different sensation to your core.

I have another idea; I immediately follow the surprise of the water droplet with my warm mouth, and you go from cold to the soothing warmth and lapping of my tongue. The sudden changes in stimuli make you yelp out in surprise and pleasure. The cool water almost numbs your clit, and my warm mouth restores the feeling. I lick and tease, then stop.

You sigh in frustration once again, "No way. Don't be a jerk."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you, I promise." I say with mischief in my voice, "If you look, which I know you can't, you'll see my mouth is just inches from your smoothness, "Lift your hips and show me you want me to lick you. Go ahead. I want you to rub yourself on my face, my tongue, to be exact."

" Oh shit! You're BAD," you say, but simultaneously, you raise your hips and make contact with my mouth. I have my tongue out, and it feels so warm and wet you begin to rock yourself on me.

You practically growl at me when I pull away to say, "You look so fucking hot and sexy right now I can't even stand it." I tap your pussy with my hand to signal you can continue to rock. The only thing touching your pussy is my tongue, and you feel it so intense on your clit. Your hips keep undulating, and as you thrust yourself on my tongue, you can feel your orgasm building quickly. I can sense you're going to cum.

I reach up and play with your nipples, pinch them lightly, and you moan again loudly, bite your lower lip and concentrate on your impending orgasm. I'm so turned on seeing your face twisting and contorting in pure pleasure, and I know you're right on the edge. Wanting to bring you over it, I slide one of my fingers toward your asshole and gently massage it as you continue to ride my tongue. That does it; you feel intense pressure moving toward that wonderful release, and your breath quickens then pauses for that split second--the best part of any orgasm. The rapid breaths come with a huge exhale and moan.

You're lost in your pleasure and can't help yourself, "Oh yes, Jack! That is so fucking good! Oh god, I'm cumming! Oh shit, yes! Yessssssssssssssss!"

I marvel at the intensity it and love experiencing your entire pussy spasm on my face as the pleasure washes over you. Your breathing slows, you're panting softly, and your eyes look glazed like you've been taken to a different place and coming back and getting your bearings; this is just the beginning. Having had an 'outy" orgasm, I know you're dying to have something inside to fill you and give you what you need, soft yet firm, warm and smooth. "I think you crave something inside you, don't you?" I say, my excitement building intensely.

"Fuck..yes", you say. "I'm so ready." I see your smooth pussy, your juices pooling and dripping ever so slightly, and I can't disagree.

"What should we do?" Your heart is beating fast, still racing from the orgasm you had minutes ago, and by the thoughts of what was to come. "How about something warm, smooth, throbbing and hard?" I query."

"God, yes!" You say slightly under your breath. You hear me walk to the side of the bed, the jingling of my belt coming off, quickly followed by the unmistakable sound of the unzipping of my fly.

"Wow! Too bad you can't see this," I say, breathing scattered and heavy. "I am so rock hard it's unbelievable, and stroking myself, getting harder. There's some precum oozing just slightly out of the head of my cock. Don't you wish you could see this?"

"You're such a tease. It isn't fair!"

"You haven't had a bad time so far, have you?" I ask, enjoying my power over you. Before you can respond, I continue, "You may not be able to see, but you can FEEL."

That's right, you think and manage a slight smile.

You sense my closeness and barely hear me stroking my cock, driving you wild. I lean close and brush the pulsating soft head against your cheek. You instinctively turn to take me in your mouth, but I slide down toward your neck, past your earlobe. A tiny trail of precum is left behind, which I scoop with my finger and bring to your lips. You hungrily suck and taste the sweet tanginess of my precum, and when you swallow, you feel the heat in your throat.

I'm still maneuvering my cock, and find your breasts where you feel the heat and hardness against your soft globes. I climb the king-size bed on my knees to have more room and better access. I rub my smooth balls over your breasts, then take the tip of my cock and concentrate on rubbing it on your nipples and around your areolas. I notice precum is clinging to your nipples. I rub the oozing liquid onto one nipple and like how it makes it shiny and erect. I choose a different tactic for the other nipple; I lap at the precum with my warm tongue. The result is still the same as this nipple also becomes shiny and hard. I gently blow on it, drying the wetness but sending a shiver of delight coursing through you.

At this point, I've been very patient, enjoying myself, and taking my time but I'm getting so turned on that I may come soon. I move down with my cock, rubbing it against your stomach, teasing your belly button, then sliding it over your hips. I need to move off the bed to better access your drenched pussy. I can smell the scent of our arousal, and your shiny wetness is the most inviting and tempting thing I've ever seen.

I get off the bed, but before moving to the foot of it, I stop for a second and look at you again, hands over your head, vulnerable, so open to me, and I sigh with pleasure at how beautiful you look. I rub my cock across your breasts and the incredibly sensitive skin near your underarm. I take a few strokes and press just the head of my cock along the side of your body, from the middle of your ribs to your underarm and past that. You can't believe how that area is so sensitive to touch and how incredible it is to feel my throbbing hardness there. After a brief moment, I position myself toward the foot of the bed, crawl to get on my knees and lean back a bit. I move close enough that when I lean forward just a bit with my cock in hand, I can make contact with your pussy.

12