The Renfield Syndrome Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then David tipped over the brink and he erupted with staggering force, sending great streams across his own stomach and chest. His orgasm was huge and thunderous, sending such racking spasms throughout his body that he became lightheaded. But far from receding and fading like it usually did, it seemed to grow in intensity with every spurt until it became painful, the sheer volume of his semen astonishing to even David himself. Rather than sating the hunger inside him, the orgasm sharpened it to a razor's edge and a low animal growl escaped him. With a warm smile, sensing nothing amiss, Eric leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek, his heady masculine scent invading David's nostrils and he could withstand the urge no more. Feeling like he was moving through molasses, David lunged forward and bit deep into the firm flesh of Eric's chest, just above the right nipple.

Eric immediately yelled high and loud and began to beat his fists against David's face and head. Barely feeling the blows, David sheared off a sizeable hunk of the young man's flesh as hot blood spurted into his mouth. It was ambrosia, that bite, the heavenly taste of life itself, and he snapped it up in his jaws to swallow it down, completely lost in a red haze of lust and heat and hunger. Eric got free and aimed a hard kick to David's balls, which he only felt as a far away, unimportant thing. Pain was nothing compared to the hunger that seized him, and he lunged from the couch in pursuit of his prey amid the sudden chaos of the VIP room.

Suddenly a huge shape loomed in the doorway as a tall, stocky brute with a shaved head and tattoos on his neck charged into the room wielding a genuine Louisville slugger. Sensing a threat, David instinctively dropped into a crouch and bared his teeth, still stained with Eric's blood. The big bouncer bellowed a "What the FUCK?" and brandished his bat, fully prepared to knock David's block off. "You sick fuck! You wanna play, come play with me, asshole!" He was huge, armed, and unlike Eric, wasn't reeking of fear, but David's animal mind was uncowed by this challenger, and he lowered his head and charged without hesitation.

The bouncer swung for the fences and caught David hard on the side of the head, but it seemed like a feeble blow, barely enough to knock him off target. David reoriented and pounced like a great cat, tackling the burly man to the floor like he was half his size and pinning him down with ease. With a snarl of triumph David rained blows down on his fallen opponent, breaking his nose and sending teeth flying with a few frenzied strikes. The bouncer tried to fight back, but David easily caught his arm and broke it with a sound like a rifle shot, the bloody bone poking through his sleeve. A few more thunderous punches and the big man's face was reduced to a lacerated and swelling mess as David struck with far more strength than he had ever mustered in his life. Then with his prey well and properly subdued, David licked his lips in anticipation of tearing his throat out.

Suddenly there was a shout of "Freeze!" and David looked up to behold a cop, locked in combat stance with his pistol drawn. He only recognized the blue uniform as another enemy, another threat to be defeated, and he sprang up from the bouncer lying half-conscious on the floor and rushed the cop without a thought. There was a deafening report and David suddenly felt he had been punched in the chest hard enough to pull him up short. He looked down to see blood blooming from a dark hole in his shirt, but even this seemed like something that barely concerned him. Furious at being attacked he took another step forward and the cop fired twice more, the force of the bullets driving David to his knees. He forced himself back to his feet, his blood-red vision centered on the cop, his only thought to bring him down and feast on his innards. NOW his prey smelled like fear and that was a fine thing. David instinctively knew that would make him taste better.

Then the terrified cop fired three more times, pumping round after round into David's torso and finally he collapsed. He felt no pain, just an extreme heaviness in his limbs that he still struggled against. The wild beast that had been unleashed in his gray matter raged on and on, but the flesh could no longer meet its demands. Some primal part of him knew he had been mortally wounded, but still he fought against the blackness with all his might, endeavoring to get his nerveless arms underneath him and rise from the floor.

Then there was a final, deafening pistol report and David knew no more.

TO BE CONTINUED