The Renfield Syndrome Ch. 10

Story Info
Bisexual erotic horror novel, violence and psychosexuality.
6.5k words
5
998
00

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Renfield Syndrome (Bisexual horror) - David is an ordinary man thrown into a nightmarish world of bloodlust and passion with his own humanity at stake. This is an ongoing work in progress of psychosexual horror. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7267751&page=submissions

Content Warning: Bloody horror violence and gore, strong sexual content

CHAPTER 10

David awoke in the dark bedroom, curled up on the floor in a fetal position. His throat was painfully sore, his body was encrusted with dried secretions, and his ass felt Roto-Rootered to hell and back. The air was thick with the telltale stink of sex overlaying much darker scents beneath. David uncoiled himself, suddenly realized he had a desperate need to urinate, and rolled onto his back to uncramp his muscles. A body lay beside him, and David knew it was Lori by both smell and feel. She was soaking wet with sweat, burning with fever, and panting heavily in her sleep. Her body was covered with blood and cum and Angelique's foul humors, and her skin bore a latticework of bite and claw wounds that were well into the healing process. David touched her on the forehead, alarmed at how hot she felt, and Lori's eyes opened looking like two red slits in the darkness.

"Lori?" David said. "Are you all right?" It wasn't an idle question.

The noise that emerged from the woman's throat was halfway between a scream and a snarl. Seizing David around the neck she forcefully pulled him down on top of her, then growled and wrapped her legs around his waist, squirming against him in a desperate attempt to get his flaccid cock inside of her. Surprised, David tried to pull away, but Lori held on with remarkable strength with her teeth snapping at his neck. He grappled with her, but down below she was grinding her wet slit against him, and his own Beast began to respond to her urgent demands.

Though he didn't know how much he had left in the tank, David surrendered to the sex, rising to the occasion so Lori could roughly seize his cock and jam it into herself. He began to thrust as Lori humped back madly from beneath with savage noises rising in her throat. Their sex was an act of desperate rutting, their bodies slapping together under the cover of darkness, with no thought put to anything beyond satisfying this basest of urges. David's man mind was busy being amazed at his own endurance and the fact that there seemed to be no end to his ejaculations. He could come repeatedly without going soft or slowing his pace, much to his partner's animal delight. As for Lori, she seemed to be in a near perpetual state of orgasm, giving full throated bestial cries as she dug trenches in David's flesh with her claw-like, lacquered nails.

Their mindless fucking turned into a marathon session before either David or Lori were satisfied. At long last, she allowed him to disengage, whereupon she abruptly scooted away from him and drew her knees up to her chest, panting hard. David tried to move closer, but she roared like a great cat and lashed out at him, scoring his face with her nails and barely missing his eyes. She retreated from him then, moving away and back into the darkest corner of the room where she was shadowed by the bed. There she curled up and clutched herself, her skin slick with a heavy sheen of sweat and her breath coming fast and hard.

"Lori, can you understand me?" David asked her, only to get a warning growl by way of response. "Jesus, she did this to you. She..." with a sudden surge of panic, David shot to his feet and looked around, expecting Angelique to be standing there watching them. The small apartment was dark, but his night vision and nose were serving him extremely well, and it only took a moment to determine that it was empty save for the two of them. Just as Angelique could appear at will, the woman could disappear like smoke. At least for appearances, David wasn't sure of anything anymore.

His bladder felt as if it were about to burst, and David took a moment to step into Lori's bathroom to relieve himself with a great sigh. This deed done, he found himself to be once again yawningly hungry as if he had not eaten for days, and he guessed that Lori felt the same way now. He crept back into the bedroom to find she had retreated halfway under the bed and fallen back to sleep, though her slumber was restless to the extreme. Lori's breath was rapid panting, and she tossed her head as if caught in a fever dream. A hand laid on her forehead confirmed her interior temperature was dangerously high, and a check of her pulse was also worrying. Lori's heart was racing like a bird's.

David found his pants in the darkness and pulled them on, being mindful of his red raw member. His new phone was still in his pocket, and it informed him the time was nearing three in the morning. Checking once more on Lori to confirm that she was unconscious, David made up his mind. Without bothering with either shirt or shoes, David let himself out into the quiet hallway and headed for the stairwell. It was a short trip to David's own apartment two floors down.

Once there, he let himself in to a warning growl from Tish, eyeing him warily from behind the recliner. He dutifully tended to his cat's food and water, and then went to the fridge to get something to stem his and Lori's hunger. He had restocked his own supply of meat, raw chicken, pork, and beef, and he gathered these up with a few other ingredients from his tiny kitchenette. Lori was a strict vegetarian as opposed to David who allowed himself a lapse now and then, but if her appetite was anything like his, he knew what she was sure to be wanting. He loaded the groceries up in a canvas shopping bag, and paused to confront the remainder of the vodka, squatting on the counter like the physical embodiment of his demons.

Though David knew he should keep his wits about him, the alcohol craving was immediate and demanding. He added the half-full bottle to the bag with the long-practiced empty promises to himself that he would only drink a little of it this time, to take the edge off. With everything else in such a nightmare, surrendering to the booze seemed like a minor crime anyway.

David left Tish in peace and climbed the stairs back up to Lori's floor and her apartment without encountering anyone else in the halls. Once inside, he checked on her to confirm she was still sleeping, and she startled awake at his approach, opening her eyes wide and inhaling.

"It's okay, Lori, it's me. I'm going to cook up something to eat..." David began, but Lori suddenly lunged and clawed at the shopping bag. David let her have it and she ripped it open to dump the contents on the floor, snatching up a package of chicken and inhaling deeply. With a noise of animal hunger, she tore through the butcher's plastic and freed a thigh piece, holding it up before her as if mesmerized. "You should let me cook that first..." David tried, but with a strange noise in her throat Lori attacked the raw meat with her teeth, devouring it in huge bites. In moments she had sucked the bone clean and cracked it open to get at the marrow, then scrambled for another piece.

Hoping their jacked-up immune systems could handle a little salmonella, David gave into his own hunger and joined Lori on the floor to eat. For himself he grabbed a cheap and grisly but satisfying hunk of raw beef that he set to tearing apart with his teeth. The blood was succulent, though the Beast didn't like it as much cold and out of the refrigerator instead of terrified and running, his man mind dourly observed. The two of them ate ravenously, the raw meat only partially satisfying the supernatural hunger, but enough to keep it at bay a little longer.

David sat on the floor with his back against the bed and his legs outstretched, feeling substantially better after the carnivorous meal. And so was Lori as she dropped the bone she was gnawing on and approached him on all fours. Her eyes flashed in the dark room and a growl rose in her throat as she crawled up his body to straddle his legs, tearing at the fly to his jeans. Finding his battered cock to be flaccid, Lori lay atop him without invitation and popped it into her mouth, sucking it greedily. As sore as David was, he allowed Lori to fellate him erect once more, whereupon she mounted him and impaled herself on his cock without fanfare.

Once again, David's tireless body and insatiable Beast rose to the occasion, and they launched into yet another round of frenzied fucking, Lori riding him like a mechanical bull as David thrust into her from below. Her magnificently large tits were in easy reach of his mouth, and she screamed with pleasure as David bit hard enough to draw blood. Her own black lacquered nails were strong and clawlike, and the pain of her unleashing them on his bare skin was exquisite. Together they grunted and sweated through another lengthy session though David's orgasms had grown dry and painful by this point.

When Lori finally showed mercy and rolled off him, David lay there awhile getting his breath back as she once again pulled away and squeezed into the darkest corner of the room. There she curled into a tight ball and lay watching him, her eyes red slits in the darkness. David didn't try to approach but pulled his pants back up and sat watching her until she shortly appeared to fall asleep again. However, her slumber was anything but restful, as Lori immediately began tossing her head and making odd barking noises as if in the grip of a powerful dream. David tried to approach to see if she could be soothed, but she lashed out blindly the instant he touched her, leaving a deep gouge in his arm. He drew back and resigned himself to sentry duty.

David opened the vodka bottle and took a swig, almost gagging at the taste of the cheap shit. It hit his stomach like a rock, but David gave a sigh of relief anyway. It occurred to him that for someone who drank as much as David did, he didn't enjoy it very much. Whether the dulling of his jangled nerves was worth all the negatives was something he asked himself often, usually while in the process of taking another drink.

David sat and sipped from the bottle for a good long while, silently cursing Angelique for what she had done to Lori, and himself for leading Angelique to her in the first place. Lori had yet to speak a coherent word, and David thought back to the ferals and felt sick. He should have stayed away from her; it was absurd to think he could maintain a normal life now that Angelique had claimed him. David wasn't sure that he couldn't even be considered fully human anymore, and all his interactions with normal people had been catastrophic to put it mildly. And now Lori had been drug into this nightmare with him. The only thing David could do to make up for it now was care for her, which he resolved to do though he had no idea where to even start.

Eventually, the sky began to lighten outside as another gray and overcast day dawned. Lori's obvious distress waxed and waned as the hours went by, sometimes falling quiet save for her fast and ragged breathing, sometimes convulsing as if in combat with an invisible enemy. While locked in an especially violent spell, she voided her bladder without waking up. The amount of heat her body was putting off never dropped. Her skin was startlingly hot, as if Lori was burning up from the inside, and she was drowning in her own sweat with her dark frizzy hair plastered to her head. David had no idea of the science behind whatever Lori was going through, but her brain had to be cooking inside her own head from fever alone.

Not knowing what else to do, David stepped into Lori's bathroom and soaked a towel in cold water. He carried this back into the bedroom with the intention of wiping her down, but again Lori reacted violently to being touched, seizing the towel and rending it to shreds. Without opening her eyes, she began to grope desperately for David, trying to pull him in for yet a third round of delirium drenched fornication, but he escaped and drew back for the sake of his sore junk. As if in frustration, Lori plunged both hands between her own thighs and began to masturbate ferociously, snarling and growling as she tossed her head. She kept this up for an extended period without waking up, then finally eased off herself and fell back to her distressed nightmares.

David sat and watched over her a while longer. He considered taking a shower and scrubbing some of the accumulated filth away, but he couldn't get motivated to care for himself. A perverse part of him wanted to simply give in and join Lori, to let the Beast have its way with them both. To just stay here together and eat and fight and fuck the hours, the days, the years away until Angelique decided they were worthy of her presence once more. It would be an uncomplicated existence as part of Angelique's savage harem, and David pondered he didn't have that far to fall anyway.

As seductive as this line of thought was, David's mind went back to Lucas. The beautiful, illustrated man had spoken words that carried the wisdom of centuries. Miracle of miracles, he had even dared to give David a spark of hope in the middle of all the despair. The man had been kind to him, and he found that he very much did not want to let Lucas down. He would know exactly what to do now, and David pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time and try contacting him. Electing to be as discreet as possible, David sent Lucas a simple text message saying, "Something happened", and after a moment's consideration, sent one to the number Roach had given him as well. Then he set the phone aside and resumed his increasingly drunken watch over Lori as she thrashed in her sleep.

When David's phone vibrated a half hour later, the level of vodka in the bottle had dropped quite low. He was at the point of drunkenness that he didn't even feel buzzed, but figured he had to be. David picked it up and saw Roach had texted him back with "U safe?" David texted "My friend is sick. SHE was here." There was a long pause and then Roach's answer came back "Where R U?" David texted her the address with Lori's apartment number, to which Roach quickly replied, "Coming. C U in 30."

Feeling relieved, David sat watching Lori over his raised knees, careful not to get too close as her reaction was always to violently lash out, grope him with carnal lust, or most often a combination of both. He took another drink from the bottle trying to maintain the sweet spot with low nausea and intact mental faculties, but enough of a buzz to dull the sharpest edges of the world. True to Roach's word, a bit more than a half hour later the intercom beeped and David got up to answer it.

"Hey, it's Roach. I'm here." Her voice emitted from the cheap speaker sounding like she was speaking inside a tin can.

"We're on the seventh floor. You're going to have to take the stairs, sorry." David pushed the button to buzz her into the building, and only a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. A quick check at the peephole confirmed it was Roach standing there in her military coat, and he opened the door to let her in. "Thanks so much for coming. I didn't know what to do."

"What happened, David?" Roach asked, bypassing any niceties. Lori was currently having a noisy fit in the bedroom and Roach strode past David to peer through the doorway at her. "Actually, never mind, I already know."

"I led Angelique here," David said. "She just appeared out of fucking nowhere, and she did whatever she does to Lori. She's been like this all night."

"She's going to get worse," Roach said. "Whatever transformation it is that Angelique puts us through, it doesn't happen instantly. It takes about three nights, and those first three are the worst. She's going to get more and more violent as her body and mind go through the change."

"Was I like this when Angelique first took me?" David asked.

"Worse," Roach said. "You joined the ferals for three days, I'm not surprised you don't remember. You were completely out of your mind, and that's where Lori is right now. Some people never come out of this stage, they stay like this."

"Oh Jesus," David mourned. "There must be something I can do. Some way to help her."

"About all we can do is babysit and try not to let her hurt herself or anyone else while we wait for her to either come out of it or not. I brought some stuff along we can shoot her up with that will make this a lot easier for her and us."

"What stuff?" David asked.

"Heroin and morphine. Do you know if she's ever had either one before?"

"I don't think so," David said. "If she has, she never told me about it."

"It'll keep her quiet at least," Roach said. "I'm assuming there are neighbors in this building who will call the cops if they hear her screaming and banging around, and that's the last thing we need. After dark we can take her to my place, it's isolated and nobody will care how loud she gets." Roach was speaking swiftly and in a matter-of-fact manner, someone well used to crises. "She's also going to want a lot of food, and I assure you that both of us will be on her menu if she gets hungry enough. We should stock up."

"I have some already, and there's a market near here to get more," David said, grateful for her confident direction. "I can take care of that."

"Good." Roach pulled a leather toiletry kit out of her pocket, then shrugged out of her green army coat. Beneath she was wearing another tattered black t-shirt with a grisly death metal band logo on it, looking oversized on her skinny frame. She plopped down on the couch and opened the case to reveal well-maintained and professional-looking intravenous drug works and set about preparing an injection. David had never seen anyone prepare heroin before, so he stood nearby and watched with interest. Her hands moving with practiced ease, Roach mixed brown powder with a few drops of water into a cooker that looked a bit like a miniature saucepan. This she heated from below with a lighter, and when the drug was dissolved, she dropped in a wad of clean cotton to serve as a filter. Then she unsealed a new syringe and loaded it up, replacing the orange cap afterward.

"Do you do this stuff a lot?" David asked her when she was finished.

"Yeah," Roach said. "Since Vietnam. I probably would have killed myself with it if Angelique hadn't come along when she did. But this won't hurt your friend, not anymore. It'll just chill her out and make her feel real good for a while."

David and Roach moved into the bedroom to check on Lori. David had closed the blinds against the gray light and the cluttered room was draped in shadow. Lori had once again worked herself half underneath the bed where she shuddered and thrashed, emitting a moan that sounded like a long, low howl. Roach carried the syringe and an elastic tourniquet, and she and David approached as close as possible without startling Lori. "You're going to have to hold her still," Roach told him, and David nodded and readied himself.

"Lori," David hopefully called before he laid hands on her. "It's just me, Lori, I'm a friend." She was turned away from him and showed no sign of noticing, so he laid a hand on her shoulder and reached for her wrist with the other.

Lori instantly roared to life, lunging and seizing David by the throat to wrestle him down to the floor with supernatural strength. She flung herself on top and straddled him with one hand wrapped around his neck and the other at his fly, simultaneously trying to throttle and rip his pants off. Her teeth snapped at his face, going for his eyes and David barely held her at bay with an arm under her chin. He was stronger than Lori still, but she was in a frenzied state, and David grappled with her even as his own sex-crazed Beast reacted to both the combat and Lori's determination to get his cock out. With a great rending noise, she tore the denim of his jeans and sent the button flying, grabbing to force him inside herself.

12