The Rent Agreement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah gasped audibly and quickly pulled her hand away from him. She turned to confirm, to her horror, that it was in fact Ethan that she was snuggled up against. He appeared to be fast asleep, which was a relief. She carefully rolled away from him, taking care not to wake him. She realized she had somehow ended up on his side of the bed, a further incriminating detail she would be horrified for him to discover. Her eyes ran down his broad chest and chiseled abs, landing on his massive dick, which was still rock hard and now sticking out of his boxers. Her gaze lingered on it for several seconds. It didn't even seem real. She had the thought to tuck it back into his underwear for a brief moment, to cover up the rest of the evidence of her mistake. Realizing how unnecessary that would be, she left the bed and exited the room.

As the scorching water of the shower poured over her, Leah tried to get the vision of her roommate's naked body out of her mind. Her pussy ached, begging to be touched, but she would not allow herself to succumb to the temptation. Especially not with the image of Ethan's big cock so fresh in her thoughts. She couldn't believe she had actually touched the thing, and had never imagined they could get that large. "It was an accident. I didn't do anything wrong..." She repeated the phrase to herself as she dried off.

Leah returned to her own bedroom to find Josh was still asleep. She dropped her towel and climbed on top of him. She took his soft dick in her hands and tried to coax it to life. She desperately needed to get the sexual urges out of her system. "Good morning, babe. Rise and shine," she said sweetly.

Josh stirred finally and greeted his naked girlfriend. "How was your night?" He asked right away. She continued to fondle him, but his cock remained as limp as ever.

"It was fine... Weird, but fine," she answered simply.

"He didn't do anything... questionable?" Josh inquired.

"No... We just went to sleep. Other than feeling strange to be in the wrong bed, it was a pretty uneventful night overall." She had decided to keep her awkward mistake to herself. It was too embarrassing and wasn't worth bringing up since it was just an accident on her part.

"Well that's good, I guess. Um... Sorry babe. I'm just not feeling it right now," He muttered, glancing at his softness in her hands.

"That's okay..." Leah tried to hide her disappointment. She had hoped that his sex drive would have improved now that their financial burdens were taken care of, but it made sense to her that it could take some time.

Unfortunately for her, Josh's libido did not improve much over the next week. He always found some excuse to explain why it wasn't the right time. Hoping it would improve the situation, Leah did not pressure him to look for work. It became apparent that he had stopped searching, but she reasoned that a break was probably healthy after all of the stress they had gone through. A little vacation never hurt anyone, she reminded herself as she observed him settling on the couch and clutching a video game controller.

As for the nights spent in Ethan's room, Leah was adjusting to the new routine. Luckily, nothing unsavory had happened since that first confusing morning in his bed. He would verbally tease her and find little ways to press her buttons, but she always had an insult ready to fire back at him. An onlooker might have called it flirting, but she was convinced that she still hated his guts.

Overall, the arrangement was going smoother than she had expected. In fact, Leah was surprised to find that she actually slept wonderfully in his luxurious, comfortable bed, and always woke up quite refreshed. Every morning though, she would find that she had soaked through her underwear and would sneak out in shame before Ethan awoke. Her sexual appetite had not been addressed and her body was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore. Leah chalked it up to the recent lull in her and Josh's sex life, but there was clearly a pattern emerging where her most lust-crazed mornings were in Ethan's bed.

One morning in particular, she noticed with dread that she had somehow become draped over him during the night, her cheek against his warm chest and her bare thigh across his crotch. She felt the familiar wetness between her legs and an unfamiliar hardness beneath her. Leah glanced down to find that Ethan's sizable morning wood had escaped his boxers and was trapped under her inner thigh, just inches away from her barely-clothed pussy. She cursed herself for unconsciously ending up in a dicey position with him again. She didn't move, just laying still to collect her thoughts for a moment. His arm was on her, running down the length of her torso with his fingers resting on her ass. It would be difficult to move at all without waking him.

Leah's cunt was on fire, and it took every ounce of self-control to stop herself from giving into the urge to grind against him. The thick mushroom tip of his cock seemed to stare at her, poking out from the soft skin of her upper leg. It looked so plump and juicy, at least twice the size of her boyfriend's, and she couldn't help but imagine how it might feel inside of her. If it were in any way possible to ensure he would remain asleep, Leah wasn't sure she'd be able to resist guiding Ethan's hard dick into her dripping wet pussy. She had never felt so tempted in her life.

Finally, after several minutes of suppression, she managed to carefully squirm out of his embrace and free herself of the potential embarrassment of being discovered cuddling so intimately. To her relief, Ethan didn't stir in the slightest as she maneuvered her body off of his. He was seemingly out cold. Unburdened of her weight, his big cock stood tall, pointing straight at the ceiling. Subconsciously, Leah's hand had found its way down her shorts, and she lightly stroked her aching pussy while gawking at the exposed man. The pleasure hit her in an instant, her impossibly needy sex finally getting some stimulation. Before she fully realized what she was doing, the young girlfriend was firmly rubbing her clit next to her sleeping roommate.

Ethan's huge erection remained fully inflated throughout the duration of her sneaky self-indulgence, and she was fixated on it. She made a conscious effort not to lust over the annoying man beside her, but her mind wouldn't let her ignore the physical specimen. That fat fucking cock was exactly what her body had been craving for weeks now, and the raw sight of it fueled her burgeoning climax.

Leah's orgasm hit her hard. Her mouth hung open while she quivered on the bed for a solid minute. When the flood of endorphins pummeling her brain finally slowed, she felt a mix of satisfaction and disgust. It bothered her that she had given in to her body's urges, especially because Ethan had been the focal point. She hated him and his alluring cock for breaking her will. As silly and illogical as the thought was, she felt better about what she'd just done by shifting the blame. It was the damn boys that got her into this situation, and thus all of this was their fault. Leah took one last look at the nude man and quietly left the bedroom.

A smug grin spread across Ethan's face as he listened to her retreating footsteps. He had been awake the entire time, sneaking quick glances at Leah's masturbation session. He stroked his dick to the thought of her sexy body writhing around on his sheets, knowing he now had the upper hand.

******

The following "Ethan night", as she began calling them, had Leah feeling more anxious than usual. She couldn't control the movements her body made while sleeping, which made her nervous. She couldn't bear the thought of him waking up first and finding her snuggled up against him. If he were to somehow discover how wet she was, he would never shut up about it. She tried not to worry about all of that as she got onto the far end of his bed and curled up. They traded a few sarcastic remarks while he stripped off his clothes, as usual, and the room fell silent.

"Uh... Leah?" He asked softly.

"What?" She asked, already rolling her eyes in anticipation of whatever he was about to say.

"Just thought I should mention. I've been like... extra horny recently. So, if I happen to have a big boner in the morning or something, I don't want you to freak out," he explained.

Leah scoffed at him. "Whatever man. Just keep it away from me."

As Leah closed her eyes and tried to sleep, she began hearing a repetitive rubbing sound behind her. When it didn't stop after several seconds, she turned to look at Ethan's side of the bed. "Dude, what the hell is-" The words caught in her throat as she saw that he had removed his underwear and was openly jerking off right in front of her. "What the fuck!?" She shouted, bewildered by his actions.

"Shhhh!" He responded, looking at her sternly while his hand continued to pump up and down.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Leah threw the blanket off of her, readying herself to storm out of the room.

"I told you I was abnormally horny..."

"Well, take it to the bathroom or something!" She demanded, fuming.

"Oh, so you're allowed to masturbate in here, but I'm not?" Ethan sneered accusingly.

"I- What are you talking about?" Leah asked defensively, feeling her stomach drop.

"Don't play dumb. I saw you the other morning going to town on your little cunt. Right there where you are now," he accused her.

"What!? That's bullshit!" She argued, knowing it was hopeless.

"We both know it isn't. But hey, it's fine. You have my permission to pleasure yourself in here as much as you want, just don't expect me to play by a different set of rules. Fair is fair."

Leah moved to get off of the bed. She was humiliated and needed to get away from him. "Where are you going?" Ethan asked, still stroking himself with a steady rhythm. When she didn't answer him, he added, "If you leave, I'll tell Josh everything." She froze. "About how his not-so innocent girlfriend couldn't keep her body to herself, and got so worked up over the sight of my big dick that she played with herself right in front of me.

"You wouldn't..." Leah muttered, half-standing with one knee still on the sheets.

He nodded threateningly. "Don't ruin this whole arrangement just because you got a little horny. I'm still keeping my hands to myself. Unless you want them on you..."

"I don't," she said, defeated. She lay back down in silence, eyebrows furrowed in frustration, but continued watching him.

"Glad you decided to stay. Gotta admit I'd miss my favorite sleeping buddy if you called this deal off," Ethan teased.

"When I call it off," she corrected him. "This is just a short term thing."

"Well, I guess we better enjoy it while it lasts, right?"

"You're certainly enjoying yourself..." She grumbled.

"You could be too..." He suggested.

"You wish," she said dismissively, trying to ignore the growing heat between her thighs.

Ethan was surprised that she still hadn't looked away. He was having a great deal of fun taunting her while he openly played with himself. "So what do you think?"

"Huh?"

"How do I measure up?" He glanced at his cock, and then back at her.

"Pfft. You're disgusting," Leah muttered. She shuffled a bit as if to turn away from him, but she couldn't stop herself from looking back at his performance.

"C'mon. You can't deny I'm packing an impressive instrument here," he teased.

"You seriously think that just cause you wag your big dick around I'm going to instantly drop my panties?"

"So you do admit that it's big," Ethan retorted confidently.

Her face flushed crimson. "Ugh... You're so annoying..." She flopped over onto her side, forcing herself to tear her eyes away from the scene.

"Leah..."

"What now?"

"I'm gonna cum. So hard," he grunted.

She reluctantly turned to Ethan again, just in time to see his thick cock jump and spurt a lengthy rope of semen straight into the air. Another creamy strand of his fluid shot out, and then another, each of them reaching preposterous heights before landing on his toned belly. Leah watched in amazement as her roommate ejaculated with more force and volume than she would've considered possible. On the surface she looked appalled to witness it, but her pussy burned with desire at the erotic showing.

"Fuck..." She murmured, lost for words and involuntarily squeezing her thighs together..

Ethan cleaned himself off and settled into the bed. "Night," he said smugly. He turned off the lamp and didn't say another word to her.

Leah's mind was racing. She couldn't believe what had just taken place. How did things escalate so quickly? She just witnessed the man she despised jerk himself off to completion, and it left her extremely aroused, despite how badly she wanted to be disgusted. Her pussy was soaking wet and practically screaming at her to touch it. She tossed and turned for several minutes before ultimately losing the internal battle. Very quietly, her hand dipped into her shorts and she pressed her fingers into her aching entrance. For the second time that week, a conflicted Leah shamefully pleasured herself to orgasm in Ethan's bed.

******

The new routine had been established, and over the next several nights while they were together, Ethan would strip completely naked and masturbate beside her. Leah would always act appalled, and call him out for being a pig, but she'd watch him anyway with a disapproving look. Eventually, she got comfortable enough to secretly touch herself under the blanket while he stroked one out, but she always waited until he was asleep to make herself cum. She couldn't risk him knowing the effect he was having on her. She always came so hard after teasing herself while watching him, and privately began looking forward to her "Ethan nights", knowing the pleasure that would ensue.

One evening, as he fished his half-erect cock from his underwear, she asked him, "Do you do this every single night?"

He replied, "Honestly, only when you're here."

"Gross." She scoffed.

"You're fucking hot, Leah. Just knowing you're in my bed drives me crazy. It's the only thing I can do to control myself," he explained earnestly.

"Well, you're disgusting, and you can't have me," she muttered, suppressing a grin. The rare compliment threw her off, and she couldn't deny that it was flattering to know how intensely he lusted after her. It was a bit of a power trip realizing that she was off limits, yet so desirable that he had to beat off every time she was around.

Ethan snickered. He knew it was just a matter of time before her will would shatter. "That's fine. I'll settle for my thoughts for now."

"I can only imagine the perverted shit you conjure up in that thick skull of yours," Leah said bitingly.

"Oh, I think you'd love it."

"Try me." Leah regretted the encouragement the second it left her lips. Her hidden lust had gotten the better of her.

Ethan flashed a bright smile. "Well, speaking of trying you... I could, for instance, crawl between your legs right now and eat your little pussy until you were screaming for me to fuck you."

His sudden directness spurred a small shockwave in her gut and her nipples hardened. "Pfft! You wouldn't dare. You know this arrangement is over the minute you lay a finger on me, you ass."

"It's just a fantasy. Relax," he replied calmly, still slowly stroking himself. "If that actually were to happen though... I'm positive you wouldn't stop me." Ethan's arrogance was making her blood boil, but her body was reacting to his dirty imagery. "Believe me though. I have a skilled tongue, and you'd be addicted to it in no time."

"Fuck off. You are so damn full of yourself it's sickening," Leah remarked with her most disapproving expression. She could feel her pussy moistening by the second.

He noted that she hadn't told him to stop yet. "Of course, that would just be the appetizer. Just a little warm up for the main event. Next, I would slowly kiss my way up your body until you felt this fat cock prod your slick entrance. That's when the begging would really start..."

Leah's cunt was burning now, and it took every ounce of self-control to stop herself from attending to it. She couldn't help a swift glance at his engorged dick, picturing its considerable size stretching her open. She became aware that she was biting her lower lip, and lashed out in embarrassment. "Begging you to leave me the fuck alone, you creep!"

"You have no clue what you're missing. I know exactly how to please a sexy woman like you. I'd have you creaming all over my big cock the entire night. One experience with a real man like me would blow your innocent little mind. Then I'd blow my thick load deep inside of you and seal the deal..." As he finished his sentence, Ethan's cock throbbed and began launching the heaviest strands of sticky semen she had seen yet as he let out a deep, breathy moan.

Leah's hand shot down to her panties, but she stopped herself, desperately trying to maintain control. She was soaking wet, and her thighs squirmed ever so slightly. If not for the blanket, he would easily be able to see how turned on she was. The sex-starved girlfriend felt her pussy drooling as she imagined all of that milky cum coating her insides. No one had ever cum inside of her before, and she wondered why the idea of it was suddenly so insanely hot. She was at a loss for words, and mindlessly said, "You're gross."

The look of deep conflict on Leah's face was clearly apparent to Ethan, who was studying her reaction carefully as his climax ran its course. "Go ahead. Leah. I won't tell..."

"Shut up." She hated him for putting her in this position, but her body wanted to give in so badly.

"Touch yourself. I know you need it," he persisted.

"I do not." Leah lied. Even as she said it, her hand was sliding back down her torso beneath the blanket. Her body was winning the battle.

Unbeknownst to her, Ethan could see the subtle movements and grinned victoriously. "Don't deny yourself. It's natural," he encouraged.

"Shut up." She muttered again. Her mind was racing as her fingers dipped into her underwear and finally made contact with her aching pussy. A spark of ecstasy rippled through her instantly, her brain pleading her to continue.

Ethan watched as her hardened expression shifted slightly, revealing that her determination had finally broken. "That's it... God you look hot."

Leah wanted her arrogant roommate to say more dirty things to her. She despised that this was happening, but she was too far in now as she furiously rubbed her drenched cunt. "You don't know anything..."

"Don't be ashamed. We're friends here."

"No, we're not. Ugh. I fucking hate you..." She said through clenched teeth. The pleasure was ramping up significantly, and her eyes drifted down to Ethan's shiny member. It had deflated slightly, but was still quite engorged as it lay across his abs, surrounded with his splattered semen. "...and your stupid big cock," she added, practically whimpering.

"I'm going to fuck you with this stupid big cock one day," Ethan stated boldly.

"Nnooghh... No you aren't..." Leah couldn't believe she was getting off to his completely inappropriate threats. She could feel a powerful orgasm brewing.

"Yes I will. You will be my personal cum slut, and you will join me in bed every single night so I can give your needy little pussy all the attention it's been craving."

"Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" Leah yelped far louder than she intended as her climax overwhelmed her. All control over her body slipped right through her fingers as her thighs clamped tightly together and she trembled on the sheets. Soft moans escaped her lips as visions of Ethan sexually dominating her flashed through her mind. The intensity of her orgasm completely blindsided her, and it seemed to last minutes. As the pleasure finally waned, she opened her eyes to see her roommate's shit eating grin.