The Rent and The Deposit

Story Info
Max gets fucked by the tenant.
4.1k words
4.34
39.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max was at the property again; Lisa, his tenant was standing in the doorway and was beginning to really piss him off.

"Listen, Lisa I need the rent like you've been fucking promising to pay me for the last couple of months."

"Fuck you, asshole. How dare you fucking talk to me like that." she replied.

This was going to be much more difficult than he had hoped; she was in one of her moods ... again.

Lisa is a big beautiful woman and very sexy but she was an absolute nightmare to deal with. Loud and brash, to say she had a strong personality was an understatement but it had served her well for the most part. She tended to get her way when she stomped and shouted, all except when it came to getting laid. Turns out you can't tantrum yourself into a date.

Chasing her for rent was the biggest headache Max had; one excuse after another, and it's not like she was short of cash with all her designer wear and jewelry.

"Pay the rent or I will have to issue an eviction notice, this is your last warning," Max informed her, calmly.

"I'll pay the rent when you fix the fucking the window," she replied.

"Which window? I was here 2 days ago, there was nothing wrong."

"The fucking living room," she shouted, turning to let him pass.

Max walked over to the window and saw the handle was bent, looking closer, he saw the marks where it had been deliberately damaged.

He turned to face her, watching her closely, her movements were so sexual to him, like a slow deliberate seduction. He loved the way her hips moved up and over, the motion travelling up her torso causing her unrestrained massive tits to sway. She was big and well-proportioned as he noted and not for the first time.

"Clearly the handle has been damaged deliberately so it's coming out of the deposit, you need to pay me the rent or be evicted, it's up to you." Said Max

Lisa stood more than a few inches taller than Max and maybe that's what gave her the arrogance to treat him the way she did. She was wearing a dressing gown down to her knees but it did little to hide her curves.

Her copper fire red hair cascaded down past her face; her full boobs sat high on her chest; each easily bigger than his head. A gorgeous belly, wide hips and large thighs, on top of well-built calves.

Lisa had semi expected to hear this response, as she had damaged the window but that didn't stop the colour of her face changing, beginning to matching the red of her hair.

He braced himself.

"You motherfucking lying son of a bitch, how dare you accuse me," she yelled.

Lisa turned to the side and making a fist she swung for his head with all the speed and strength she could muster. Max dodged it easily, causing her to lose balance. Max quickly grabbed her arm, he pulled her off balance further and directed her fall. She fell to her knees, her torso landing on the sofa.

He straddled her hips and held her in place. She was big and strong but his years spent in the ring and the gym meant she was no match for him. She struggled but she wasn't able to escape.

No one had ever done anything like this to her before. Usually when she threw a tantrum, she got her way. She wasn't going to stand for this.

"Get the fuck off me you piece of shit, bastard," She shouted turning her head.

"Not until you calm the fuck down," He said holding her down on the sofa.

Even with all the drama going on, his dick started filling out. The more she struggled the bigger it got, rubbing against her. After a while she calmed down and twisting her head slightly; she gave him a quizzical look as though she was confused.

"Get off me, you fucking pervert," She shouted.

Lisa felt his hard on, not that it was difficult.

He twisted to the side and smacked her ass hard.

"Aahhh, what the fuck do you think you're doing" she screamed, as she tried in vain to get away. Her struggling resulted in her dressing gown exposing more of her ass to him. Nobody had ever smacked her. It tingled, initially at least.

He smacked her ass again a few times.

"What the fuck, you fucking asshole, I'm going to fucking kill you, bastard"

He smacked her again and again, as hard and as swift as he could.

"Aww, fuck, ouch, what the fuck."

"I'm going to keep smacking you till you calm down and stop misbehaving," by now the tingle was a pain.

"Fuck, OK, OK," she replied.

"Right, the rent?" He asked

"I have it, let me up and I'll get it for you," she shouted after a long pause.

She was breathing hard but she had settled beneath him, so he slowly lifted off her. As he stood back, she reached back and rubbed her ass, gently. He noticed tattoos on the back of her thighs; heart shaped handcuffs on one and a sparrow on the other.

Lisa got up slowly with watery eyes, sorting her clothing, she composed herself. Having regained her composure and caught her breath, she lunged at him again, her fist landed solidly on his jaw but before she could hit him again, He grabbed her arm with one hand and her neck with the other. Pulling her off balance again. This time she fell to the floor. While she was still stunned Max got on top of her, he pinned both her hands on her chest with one of his.

Max slapped her face lightly with his free hand. It took a few minutes for her to come to her senses.

She started to struggle, so he lowered, sitting on her.

"If you move, I'm going to smack you hard, I've had enough of your shit."

"Motherfucker," she screamed while gasping "I'm going to (gasp) fucking kill you."

"Asshole, get off me, I can't breathe."

Lisa rolled onto her side as he eased up off her.

"You better behave or I'm not going to take it easy anymore."

He took a few steps back and looked down on her as she took deep breaths, her body was heaving, her gown had opened, her top was struggling to contain her boobs. Her belly was on display, as were her panties.

She turned over, getting up on all fours. She took her time getting up, he noticed a wet spot on her underwear. Once standing, she sorted her gown, her nipples were big, hard and clearly visible.

Was she getting turned on as well? He thought to himself.

"You fucking bastard, I'm calling the police," she said defiantly, walking over to pick up her phone.

"Sure, go ahead, make sure you tell them about the rent you owe and how you attacked me," He said.

Reaching past her phone she picked up a vase but this time Max was ready for her. He walked toward her and as she turned, he grabbed her arm, preventing her from raising it.

"Put it down before I take it off you and smash you with it," he said in a menacingly calm voice.

Moving a strand of hair from her face she lowered the vase back onto the coffee table before turning back to him. She attacked, swinging wildly with all her strength. Max bobbed and weaved taking a step back after each of her swings. She managed 4 or 5 swings before he punched her in her side just below her ribs, winding her.

She fell to the ground on all fours, gasping but unable to catch a breath fast enough. Max put his foot on her big, round ass and pushed her to the ground. He lifted her gown and proceeded to smack her fat ass as hard as he could, alternating between each cheek. He was fascinated by the ripples he saw after each smack.

"Oooww, aahhh," she shouted between gasps for breath. Twisting and turning to get away from the pain.

"Please stop," she sobbed.

Max stopped smacking her ass once she had a nice red glow on each cheek. He caressed each cheek and stopped her every time she tried to rub her behind. She was sobbing loudly as the searing pain had fully registered.

"You deserved that, now I don't want to hear another word out of you till I say," He told her.

Max ran his hand down way past her ass, changing direction he stroked back up toward her inner thigh. He loved the feeling of her soft dimpled skin. After a few minutes of stroking, her sobbing slowed. She was still breathing deeply but no longer with the same urgency. Her underwear was clearly wet now and there was no doubt about her state of arousal.

Max stroked up the back of her thigh pressing into her mound, gently at first. She stared to move again but using his other hand he held her lower back. She squeezed her legs together but her soft thighs did nothing to stop his probing fingers.

"ummmmm ... You fucking pervert, what the fuck do you think you're doing. Get the fuck offffff me," she sighed.

He lifted his hand and smacked her hard.

"Aaaaaaaghhhhh," she screamed.

"Not a word, bitch," He replied.

Max returned his attention to the task at hand, rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Hmmmmmmm",

A deep moan escaped her before she could stifle it, she tried to wriggle but the more she squirmed the more turned on she got. She was determined to resist but it felt good, even though she didn't want it to.

Max reached under her and felt her engorged clit. He used his finger to gently stroke it while pressing his palm against her opening. His touch was too much for her to resist. She moved her leg to give him better access.

"Oooooohhhhhh, Fuuuuuck," she sighed.

After a few long minutes of squirming she went stiff, her whole body shuddered as she let out a long slow moan that got louder and louder. She came; hard. Max felt a warmth spread on his hand. He continued to play with her gently while she came down from her high, it took time for her body to stop convulsing and eventually she relaxed and went limp.

Max was so hard by now, he was bursting through his pants; he stood, grabbing Lisa by the hair, waking her from her stupor. Slowly he guided her on to all fours and then up to her knees. He pressed his rock-hard cock against her face and humped her a few times.

"Unzip me," he commanded.

Lisa didn't move, Max lifted his other hand to smacked her face but she got the message and she didn't need telling a second time. She reached up and unzipped him. She took his cock out, it looked angry to her. A big, fat, long angry dick. As she took a hold of it, she became fascinated by it.

The more of it she stroked, the harder it got. The most important thing about this dick was how hard it was for her.

"Oooohh, fuckk," it was his turn to moan now.

She looked up at Max, he subtly nodded giving her the command/permission. She closed her eyes and after a kiss, she opened her mouth wide and took the head in. She wrapped her lips around the shaft as tight as she could and started moving forward. She took in as much as she thought she could and looked up.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeahhhhh," Max moaned as he felt his dick touch the back of her throat.

Looking down at her, Max held her head with both hands and pulled her toward himself a bit more and then pushed her away until just the head was in her mouth.

"You can do better than that, bitch."

On the next stroke he didn't stop until she gagged a little but he held her in place, easing up slowly. It took a while but eventually she was able to take it in almost all the way.

By now Max was done with the teaching. He pushed her head back until she sat at the base of the sofa. Holding her head in place by her hair, against the cushion, he aimed his dick at her mouth.

Looking up at him she hesitated before opening up, letting him know she wasn't quite his yet. A gesture he understood and would have to deal with at a later time.

He slid his cock into her mouth slowly for the first few strokes but then more urgently with each additional stroke. Every time Lisa gagged, he held her for a little longer until she learnt greater control of the reflex. He picked up the pace and after a while of this; her eyes were watering and her top was soaked but she didn't resist, partly from fear of repercussions but mostly from a sense of growing defiance.

The greater his need, the more control she felt. As he shoved into her face, she reached up and held onto his ass slamming toward him, a few slams later. He was well on his way to filling her mouth.

Lisa looked into his eyes as she took more control, slowing him down. Controlling the pace of penetration by moving one of her hands from his ass to his thighs. After some time at this pace, she moved her hand back to his ass and slammed down until her nose was pressed against his pubic bone. His cock was firmly lodged in her throat, as her tongue was strumming the underside of his shaft.

She repeated the move a few times getting as deep as she could, until she felt his dick expand even more. She reached around for his ball, scratching them as she sucked hard. Using her tongue to lash the parts of his dick she could reach. He held her head down on his dick as hard as he could.

"Hhhhmmmm," he roared deeply.

His body stiffened and he exploded. She swallowed at first but then was overwhelmed, she gaged. She pushed away and slipped his cock out of her mouth but he was still cumming. He came on her face, she fell back toward the sofa, he followed finding her lips again. She opened up, he continued fucking into her face as she swallowed the last of cum.

He took a stepped backward, stumbling, he fell. He lay where he fell as the post-orgasmic bliss consumed him, he closed his eyes. Concentrating on the feeling. He couldn't remember the last he had such a powerful orgasm.

Lisa used her top to wipe the cum from her. She got up, still a bit woozy for the lack of oxygen, she looked down to see Max on his back, a smile spreading across her lips. She removed her under wear, taking care not to disturb him. She stepped over him until her pussy was lined up with his face.

Lisa dropped on him; her pussy lips landing on target. Max was still in a daze and had no idea what was happening, his arms at his sides, were trapped by her legs and his head was stuck between her thighs. He felt a heaviness on his chest and a warmth on his lips.

He opened his eyes but couldn't see much. Lisa Reached down grabbing him by the hair, pulling his face up. She pressed her pussy into his face and rocked forward. She was rocking backward as he came out of the haze, he realized what was happening. He tried to move his arms but he couldn't, he tried twisting but he was firmly stuck.

"Hah, bastard. I going to fuck your face off, mother fucker," She spat.

Max was in no position to reply, he was too focused on breathing.

"I'm going to teach you what happens when you fuck with me."

She rocked forward again twisting her hips while maintaining pressure against her pussy and clit. She held his face there knowing he couldn't breathe. The more he struggled the more turned on she got. She rocked backward, dropping his head and allowing him to breathe.

"Fuck I'm going to have some fun, bastard." she said with some venom.

Rocking forward, she lifted his head and held him there again, pressing her pussy down on him.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, use your fucking tongue, bastard"

She rocked back letting him breathe for a minute.

When she thrust forward, Max took a breath and stuck his tongue out, fortunately for him he liked the taste. Not that she gave a shit what he thought.

"ohhhhh fuck yeahhhh, that's it; bastard, deeper, bastard" she commanded.

Every time she rocked forward, she held him there a little longer.

"Oooooooooohh, Bastard, fuck me with your tongue," she commanded, as she continued to grind.

"Yeaaahhhh, just like that," she sighed deeply.

On the next stroke, she held him, making circular motions with her hips, make sure to grind her clit. She wasn't just using his mouth and tongue but his entire face.

"Oooohhhhh fuck, bastard, fuckkkk, oh fuckkkk. Get your fucking tongue in there, bastard." she moaned.

Lisa moved one of her hands onto his chest to get more purchase. Her other hand went to squeeze one of her big fat nipples.

"Oooohhhh shit, ooooohhh that's, it, fuckkk."

She was really grinding hard now. Leaning on his chest, she could feel his hard pecs through his top, a feeling she enjoyed immensely.

The more pressure she applied to her nipples, the harder and faster she would grind against his face. Every so often she would ease up, edging her orgasm and giving him time to breath. Hearing him gasping for breath underneath her added to her arousal and so she was soon grinding again.

She was so wet; he was struggling to breath even when she was easing off him. He tried to push her off but she didn't budge. Although he was strong, in this position she was in complete control.

She was completely focused on her own pleasure building to a crescendo, she no longer cared if he could breath, all she knew was the pleasure in her pussy would not be denied any longer.

Her movements certainly weren't slow anymore, that was for dam sure. She was heaving for all she was worth, grinding her clit and pussy against his face. He was wet from his forehead down to his chest.

Lisa was close now and the closer the got, the faster she rocked. She was moving rapidly and her body was on fire, the pleasure was shooting from her pussy up to her tits and back down again. As her body began to convulse, she looked down at Max and shouted, through gritted teeth;

"Drown you fucking bastard."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhh , fuckkkkkkkkk," she screamed like a banshee.

She came hard, squirting pussy juice all over his face in waves, her whole body seized up as she continued to orgasm.

He tried to turn his head but he was stuck between her thighs. Feeling the pressure build around his head. He came to appreciate her strength when he started seeing spots. Just as Max was beginning to pass out, her body began to relax. Starting with a lean Lisa slowly lowered to the side, her body going limp but still twitching. She passed out from the best and most intense orgasm of her life.

Max crawled out from under her sitting up to catch his breath and his wits. Eventually he looked back and saw her passed out. She was laying in almost the recovery position and snoring gently. scanning over her sizable, gorgeous body his eyes came to rest on her beautiful pink pussy, it was covered in juice as were her thighs.

He was hard again and still horny for this slut. He stood up and removed his clothing, starting with his soaking wet t-shirt, he couldn't tell how much of it was sweat and how much was her cum.

Once fully naked he got down behind Lisa, reaching forward with his tongue he began to lick up the fold of her pussy. Once he found her clit and locked on with his lips, he sucked as hard as he could. He liked her tanginess. Using his fingers, he played with her while continuing to suck on her pussy.

" hmmmmmm" she purred. Convulsing again. After a while he lifted up, off her pussy and moved until he was behind her. She looked him in the eye knowing what was coming next.

With cock in hand he started moving forward, getting into position he lined up his dick with her pussy. He pushed forward adjusting as he felt her pussy grip onto his head, it was an exquisite feeling, her tight soft pussy lips almost pulling him in. He was rocking backward and forward, getting deeper each time.

When he was about half way in, he lifted her upper leg to get better access and pushed in all the way home. Her pussy felt fantastic, hot and tight, just the way he loved it. Pulling back out until just the head was inside her, he placed one hand on her belly and the other on her shoulder, he thrust forward. He held his cock deep in her pussy, flexing for a moment before pulling out, holding and then thrusting again. Her soft body felt amazing underneath him.

"oohhhhh fuck Bitch. Your pussy is fucking amazing."

Max had been fucking her with quick, deliberate deep strokes for a good while and he was loving it focused completely on the pleasure coursing through him.

12