The Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin followed my gaze, "Don't worry about those... it feels better without clothes restricting you doesn't it."

The vision of me being dressed and the clothing becoming alive and tying me down like some type of living straight jacket filled my mind. With a shudder I moved away from the discarded pile eyeing it distrustfully. When Erin patted the ground before her I moved quickly over and sat down on the grass before her. I looked around and noticed that Sara was nowhere to be found, "Where's Sara?"

Erin said, "She's at the house, why do you ask?"

I shook my head confused, "Wasn't she just here making love to me?" I could still taste her on my lips and smell her dusky musk in the air.

She shook her head with a secret smile on her lips, "No you must have imagined it. I must say you do look better in skin Jen," she added after looking me over.

Erin's compliment pushed through the confusion and I smiled, "Thank you, I feel much better." I said eyeing the pile of clothing. I still expected it to jump up, tackle me, and turn me into a living mummy.

Erin paused, "Anyways, back to the story. I felt the wave of lust and need sweep through me and would have fallen if he had not caught me. Looking toward the high priestess he nodded once and the teaming masses before us fell into a massive orgy. If the feeling of lust was strong before, now it was overwhelming. I felt faint as his words came from far away as if he was talking to me from the far side of a long tunnel. He said, feed my love, and spread your wings and drink of their lust." The mental picture of great bat like wings sprouting from my back filled my mind. When I opened my eyes he was standing beside me with a pair of huge dark red wings sprouting from his back. Looking up over my shoulder I could see a pair of bright red wings spread behind me. The rush of power was unbelievable."

Erin looked at me and took my hands in hers, "It was more than just being sated from a good meal. Think of it as the best orgasm you ever had Jen, then multiply that by one hundred." She leaned forward and said, "Let me give you a taste of what it was like..."

It was as if a truck hit me, my mind exploded in a burst of bliss that even now I cannot capture. It was as if I was granted a taste of heaven and the doors closed locking me out as I passed out.

Chapter 3

When I came to I was reclining in an easy chair in Erin's living room. She was standing before me holding a terry cloth robe. Let me tell you now, the first thing to not see when waking after having a taste of heaven, is a terry cloth robe reaching out to you. I screamed and rolled off the chair on the far side, landing on all fours. It was then that I heard Erin's voice asking if I wanted the robe to wrap up in. Frankly I would have rather covered myself in spiders then have it anywhere near me. "If it's OK with you Erin I would rather not." I replied hiding behind the chair.

Erin said, "Very well dear Jen." She called out, "Sara?" and when the Sara came into the room Erin handed the robe to her. I could see Sara shaking as she took it and a new and profound sense of admiration for her struck me. She could do what I could never do by taking and holding the robe. She turned and holding it out at arm's length carried it out of the room. Erin turned to me, "OK dear it's gone." As I moved around to the chair to sit back down she continued, "Shall we continue the story?"

Nodding and eyeing the hall that Sara walked down I said, "Yes please do Erin."

Erin sat down on the couch and looked at me reclining on the chair, "would you like something to drink first?" I shook my head no and when she pouted I felt as if I had somehow failed a test. "Very well," she said and then continued with her story, "Well, as you can imagine the power and feeling overwhelmed me also. When I woke up the villagers were all sleeping in a huddled mass below us like a litter of puppies. I looked at my companion and said... More, I must have more. Though he shook his head, I stood and spread my wings, fanning the flames of passion. Soon the villagers were at it again and I was feeling the rush of power and heaven. Oh he tried to get me to stop but in the end he could not take it and left me there abandoned and alone."

I wanted to go to her hug her and tell her how sorry I was. I said softly, "I would have never left you." I don't know where the words came from but realized that I had spoken truly.

Erin smiled slightly, "What a sweet thing to say." I blushed and as she patted the couch next to her I hurried over and snuggled against her. She pulled my head to her lap ran her fingers through my hair as she talked, "I was not completely alone, I had a village full of people who considered me their goddess and worshiped the ground I walked on."

"I can understand why," I said looking up at her my mind filling with strange visions of her.

She smiled, "Anyways, by the time he had walked back to Europe I had figured out three different ways I could eat. The first was by regular food, second was by the lust, and finally by blood. My little village under my care grew into a great nation. Many times other groups would attack but each time we had won." Erin paused and with a faraway look said, "I remember one fight with a nation from the south, it was a bloody battle but we won. In the end the city elders offered me the twenty thousand prisoners, which were all that was left of the city state that attacked us. For two days I went into a feeding frenzy, ripping the still beating hearts out, drinking the blood from them, and then tossing the dying body to the side. Every twenty seconds another prisoner would be thrust down on the alter for my feast. The temple and street below ran red with the draining blood and I, their goddess was happy." She looked down at me and said, "Feel it? Take the heart and drink Jen."

I found myself back in time in my mind, standing on one side of Erin as Sara stood on the other. I watched with hunger as she ripped a heart out and handed it to me. Not thinking I upended it and sucked the blood from it, savoring the coppery taste of it. Then watching as she fed Sara one and then my turn, over and over we took turns drinking the hearts from our goddess. The vision faded and I was decanted back into the present. Looking up at Erin I felt a thirst for something but I could not define the need. I knew it was not for the blood from the dream, and if I did not figure it out soon I would fail another unspoken test.

She asked the question I knew she would, "Thirsty?" All I could do was nod. I prayed that she would not ask me what I was thirsty for because I still did not know. "Sara dear," Erin said turning her head and raising her voice slightly. I saw Sara walk in and look down at me with a smile; I smiled back at her feeling a kin ship with her growing each time we passed each other. How I could have accused her as being bait was beyond me now. Erin said, "Would you get Jen a drink please?" Sara, her smile growing nodded, and left. While she was gone Erin did not speak, she just ran her fingers through my hair.

When Sara came back she was holding one of those big plastic drink cups you get from fast food places. I sat up as she handed it to me and saw that it looked kind of like grape juice. Without speaking she made the motion of drink it all. "Thank you Sara," I said and sipped at it, I didn't think gulping would be a good idea and I wanted to mind my manners. My sips turned to gulps despite my best intentions, as I drank I realized how dried out I was and famished. All too soon the mega cup was empty and I was trying to reach the last bit with my tongue like some little kid. I handed the cup back to Sara and said, "Thank you again."

She smiled, stroked my cheek once, and walked away. Erin pulled my head back to her lap and I snuggled in feeling sated and content. "Everything was going great till two things happened," Erin said as if we had not just taken a break. "The first was that the man took another for his bride. I felt betrayed; I had always thought that he would come back to me. But, instead he took another and had cast me off like an old shoe."

I felt a wave of sadness sweep over me that tears rolled from my eyes like two rivers. I reached up to stroke her face and say, "I'm so sorry Erin."

She caught my hand and held it a moment, "It is ok it is long past now. The other thing was that a new type of men showed up that we could not fight. The Spanish conquistadores, with their armor and guns, were more than a match for anything we could fight with. At my order we tried bribing them to leave us alone with our gold stores. But you know what happened then," she paused and sighed heavily, "They wiped out my city and my followers in their lust for gold. In the space of a hundred years, I had lost my husband and my city."

Erin lifted my head up from her lap and stood her back to me. "Let us take a break for a bit please Jen." When she turned I can see a profound sadness in her face, "Sara will show you to a room where you can rest." I wanted to say I was not tired but decided it would be better to accede her wishes and continue the story later.

Standing I saw Sara standing at the hallway gesturing to me. I followed her up the stairs and down a long hall to the last door on the right. She ushered me in and saw the suite was larger than my apartment. Looking around, my mouth opened in amazement, I marveled at the beauty of it. As best I could figure on my reporter's salary I might be able to buy the makeup table alone in five or six years. There was a sound behind me and turning saw that Sara had turned back the silken covers and was lying in bed, her arms outstretched towards me. The earlier feelings of lust and burning need rose inside as I moved towards her waiting arms.

Sliding in bed beside her, my lips found hers my hands found her eager and willing body. With each beat of my heart the lust grew till it seemed nothing else mattered other than giving and receiving pleasure with Sara. I think a bomb could have gone off beside us and we would have not cared. Pushing me onto my back she kissed and suckled her way over my breasts taking the passion to another level. I had never had anyone suckle me before then and the experience was stimulating to say the least. She wormed her way across my belly and ticklish spots without giving me so much as a giggle till she found my flower. "Oh my god!" I said when her tongue caressed my lips. I raised my legs turning myself upwards for her and gripped the sheets as she drove me wild with her tongue and mouth. I would have sworn that at one point I saw Erin standing there nude, great red bat wings spread, waving back and forth at the foot of the bed. But I was too busy to real look closely. And frankly, if she had been it would not have mattered.

Sooner then I wanted Sara started kissing her way back up my belly and chest. When she reached my neck she whispered softly into my ears, "Your turn," and rolled to her back. My hands trailed over the silky smooth body followed by my lips leaving a wet kissy trail to her mountainous breasts. Just like she had done for me I started suckling while my fingers found her bush and flower below. I may not have known how to lick her properly, but I sure as heck knew how to masturbate. Her little whimpers and closed mouth moans sounded good to me as I kissed further down. I needed to taste her and drink from her flower like a hummingbird. Reaching her treasure, I licked tentatively not sure what to expect the taste to be. I had in the past taken cum into my mouth and never found it to be within my liking. So I was worried this would be the same. But to my joy she tasted fine, almost sweet. I bit and sucked over her clit sucking the tip into my mouth till it grew, while my fingers entered her and thrust in and out in a makeshift cock. Soon Sara was bucking against my mouth and Looking up I saw that she had a pillow over her face. Wrapping my arms around her legs I thrust my tongue into her as deep as it could go and wiggled it.

I could hear her screams of pleasure through the pillow and the bucking of her hips drove me forward. Bobbing my head I tongue fucked her rubbing my nose against her clit when I could. As she reached orgasm her hips thrust hard against my face and I felt the flow of her nectar. Wrapping my mouth tightly against her flower I sucked as hard as I could, licking and sucking to drink her passion. As she lay coming down from the orgasm I slowly kissed my way back up and over her breasts once more. Reaching her lips, I kissed her hard and yet tenderly tasting myself on her lips and letting her taste her own cum on mine. I ran my fingers through her hair and felt a connection with this silent woman. As we lay there cuddling I said softly, "Stay with me please."

Sara looked into my eyes and said as she caressed my cheek, "For as long as you want me, my sweet Jennifer." I was worried that Sara was going to lose her bet and her kitten and opening my mouth to say something she stopped me with her hand on my lips. "I found something better then a kitten." She said and kissed me once more.

As I drifted off to sleep, I thought about the day so far. I had come to hear a loony talk for the entertainment section for the paper, and instead found something totally different. I dreamed of Erin and Sara in my sleep, it seemed as if they were trying to tell me something but I could never make out their words.

Chapter 4

I awoke to Sara's lips on mine. In a soft and gentle voice, she said, "Wake up Jennifer, time to eat."

Sitting up I reached for her and said, "Sounds like a plan," but she danced out of reach instead. Glancing out the window I saw that the sun was going down. Grinning I got out of bed and stood in front of her. She flowed into my arms like quicksilver; we kissed deeply and passionately before heading down to the dining room, her hand clasped in mine.

When we reached the dining room Sara let go of my hand and led me in proper. The dining room was dominated by a huge table that looked as if it came from an English monastery, it could have easily seated 30 people. Erin was there standing at the head of the table and as we moved toward her I saw an odd smile cross her face. It was not until much later that I understood that smile.

A butler seated us, Erin at the head, Sara on her right side, and me on her left. As he left to bring the food in I turned to Erin, blushing and blurted, "I didn't realize there was anyone else here." I was painfully aware of my lack of clothing and yet the thought of dressing sent mental shudders through me.

Erin patted my hand and said, "It's OK Jen. Franklin would never talk out of house." I nodded my thanks feeling reassured but still uneasy. I did not understand how it felt natural to be nude with Erin and Sara but with others I felt vulnerable. As dinner was served we did not speak of Erin's story, instead she asked me about the reporting business.

As we ate I tried to keep them entertained with cute stories that I have lived through the years as a reporter. And though I was tempted I stayed away from inflating my role in them. The only real thing I had to show from all the time I spent reporting was that I had my own byline in the entertainment section. Only one thing happened during dinner that was worth mentioning. I was in the middle of telling about the time I had to go into a men's only sauna to follow a lead when I felt a foot trailing up and down my leg. I looked at Sara in surprise and she looked back, a tinkle in her eyes in reply. As her foot caressed my leg I found it harder to concert rate and it became work to try and keep my reactions out of my face. Other than a slight smile Erin did not react though I am sure she knew something was going on under the table.

After dinner we retired to the living room once more. Erin sat in the middle of the couch and patted one side for me. Like a trained puppy I trotted over and sat down next to her, my feet tucked up under me and snuggled against her. She looked at Sara and asked, "Would you like to stay Sara?"

Sara nodded and said, "Yes please." I was shocked that she had spoken out loud. Erin just looked at her with one eyebrow raised in question. Sara sat on Erin's other side, her legs tucked up under her and snuggled against the woman, she reached out and took my hand in hers, "I found something better than a kitten." From my position I could not see Erin's reaction as she looked at Sara. But Sara looked down, then up at Erin. I felt her hand squeeze mine and I returned the squeeze.

Erin looked at me as she placed her arms around both of us, "It seems you have impressed my Sara, Jen. Congratulations, you are the first." She hugged us both tightly, "But there is a tale to be told still." She paused a moment more taking a deep breath and launched into it once more, "You must understand Jen, by this time I had been alive for some six thousand years. I had walked the world, seen its wonders and found it lacking. I was abandoned by the only person who could understand for another. My worshipers were destroyed man, woman and child. My tribe in Africa had long since died out. I was alone."

Without her prompting I felt the weight of the years, the knowledge that everyone I ever loved was long dead, and I was profoundly alone. I could not face it, turning my head into her shoulder I sobbed in abject misery. I felt a pair of hands on my back stroking it and voices saying, "Its ok." After a short time I looked up at Erin, "How could you survive?"

Erin stroked my hair and said, "I can see why Sara is so taken with you. You really care don't you?" When I nodded she continued, "It was not easy. I had quit eating and walked north. I wanted to die but did not know how to take my own life. It was not as simple and slitting my wrist or jumping off a cliff. The wrist would heal and as would any broken bones from the fall. I reached my lowest point when I felt the passing of my husband. Though he had found another I still considered him mine." She stopped and looked out her eyes seeing something far in the past. I started to say something but Sara caught my eye. She shook her head no and I refrained from speaking, settling with a slight hug.

After a few minutes Erin looked down at me, "Thank you." She looked back out and continued, "I had learned my lesson of gathering a village as followers and worshipers. The thought of being the cause of their deaths were more than I could handle. So for the most part I just passed through the small villages or went around the larger cities. It was a time of strife in that part of the world; in my travels I came across many a village that had been burned to the ground. But, in one village I found a child alive. Her mother had thrust her into a basket to hide in and while everyone else was slaughtered she lived." She looked at me and said, "What would you have done Jen?"

I looked at Erin, "That's simple. I would have helped her find her family or failing that raised her as my own daughter." I didn't understand why she would ask such a simple a question when the answer was self-evident.

Erin smiled, "Yes and that is what I did. She had no one to go to so I raised her as my daughter. Even knowing that her life span was only an eye blink in terms of mine, I took her in. She gave me a reason to live again. When she reached maturity I brokered a deal to have her married to a man of wealth and prestige. I only wanted the best for my little girl."

She paused so long that I began to wonder if I needed to prompt her. Finally, Erin said softly, "The fight that ensued when I told her of her arranged marriage was of epic proportions. I guess I had been alone and in charge so long that she grew up with the same mind set. She told me in no uncertain terms that there was no way that she would ever bow down to anyone and if I didn't like it then she would leave and go her own way. Of course after six thousand years of having my own way I was not going to put up with any back talk. We went back and forth until I lost it and said if you don't like my rules then the door is right there."