The Reporter Pt. 05

Story Info
Penny spends more time with Selena as she explores more.
4.9k words
4.66
7.2k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax and breathe with me. Breath in, two, three, four, five and breath out, two, three, four, five."

Goddess Selena's smooth voice filled my ears. The headphones were completely noise cancelling so no outside sounds was filling my mind. Just the sound of Selena's voice. I closed my eyes and followed her instructions, instantly finding myself relaxed and at ease. Her soft breathing filled my ears, and I breathed along with it. Selena's voice then instructed me to start touching myself softly and slowly. Starting with my nipples and working down to my clit. I got wet very quickly with her soft, slightly distorted, voice in my head.

I have no idea how much time had passed whilst Selena's recording effectively put me in a trance whilst I was playing with myself. I found myself mindlessly following her instructions, slowing down, speeding up, stopping touching, and then edging. I'd never really edged myself before, but Selena's recordings made it easy to do. It was still frustrating, but easy. Deep in a trance, I didn't remember what was said, I just followed her instructions, all the way to the end. Once the first recording finished, it told me to stop touching myself and prepare to sleep. The second recording then started, soothing me and relaxing me once again, preparing me for sleep. I found myself dozing off to her voice, at peace and relaxed.

The next morning, I woke up to Selena's voice and her custom alarm of my moans during an orgasm she must have got from one of my web episodes. My first feeling was that I wasn't as groggy as I normally was, I had a long peaceful sleep, though I did feel something else I wasn't used to first thing in the morning. Arousal. It wasn't just like waking up after a sexy dream or anything like that, I discovered that I was soaking wet, so much so that I had been leaking overnight and had left a wet patch on the soft cushion in the cage underneath Selena's bed. I immediately went with my first thoughts and licked it clean, before pausing to wonder if there was a better way to do it. I shrugged to myself, I enjoyed the taste of my juices, and whilst I was in this aroused mind frame, I didn't care.

Once I'd wiped where I licked with my arm, I tested the cage door to see if Selena's time lock worked. It did, thankfully, and I crawled out of her bedroom being careful not to wake her. Selena did have a beautiful home, and I enjoyed sleeping under her last night. With her presence there, I felt safe, I felt comfortable. My pussy was still dripping as I walked down to make Selena coffee and breakfast, it ached to be touched, but I didn't.

Once I'd brought Selena's coffee and breakfast upstairs on a tray, I set it beside her on the bedside unit. Selena looked almost innocent as she slept, there were no signs of the sadist she enjoyed being when she dominated me or others. I smiled, feeling privileged to be allowed to see her like this. Sighing contentedly. I made my way to the foot of the bed and I peel back Selena's covers, gently and slowly. Gently, I started rubbing the top of her feet, her heels and her ankles with my hands. There was a soft moan of approval from Selena as she stirred, and it encouraged me to continue. I sat on the end of the bed and lifted her feet onto my lap. Lifting one foot, holding it by the ankle, I started to suck her toes tenderly, taking care to lick in between her toes as well.

"Good Morning Pet" Selena smiled as she woke and stretched.

"Good Morning Goddess" I replied before repositioning and turning my attention back to her feet. She paid me little attention as she enjoyed her breakfast and coffee, getting me to get her clothes ready when she'd had enough attention on her feet. She then led me to the bathroom, where I was told to wait on my knees next to her whilst she brushed her teeth and then peed. Once done, I wiped her clean and then flushed before helping her into the shower where she had me wash her. I then had to wait on my knees holding a towel whilst she rinsed off. When she had finished, I stood and patted her dry. I was given a quick cold shower where I rushed to get myself clean before I walked out and helped her get dressed.

Today, Selena wanted to go shopping. Once she was dressed and made up herself, she stood beside me facing the mirror. She looked stunning, and next to her, I looked very plain, insignificant, and that in itself, was a turn on. Ready to go, I took a seat in the passenger of Selena's four by four. When she started the car, she instructed me to lift my skirt, and pull my panties down. I did as she said, instantly feeling aroused as the breeze hit my already wet pussy. It had been like that since I had woken and I'd felt hornier than usual as well. Selena smiled and placed two fingers in between my legs, teasingly stroking my clit before holding her fingers up to my mouth. Instinctively, I sucked on them seductively. My gaze never left Selena's eyes as I cleaned myself off her fingers.

As Selena reversed out of her garage, she instructed me to spread my legs and continue stroking myself. I ignored the traffic we passed as I withdrew into myself, closing my eyes as I gently stroked myself for her amusement. Selena guided me as I edged, telling me to speed up, slow down, increase or decrease the intensity. When I asked if I could cum, she said no, but chastised me when I stopped touching. Cringing, I shivered as I went to touch myself again, it was just so sensitive. Every touch made me want to cum more, but I slowed down, and tentatively stroked myself until the feeling subsided a little.

Selena didn't allow me to stop touching myself until she had parked up the car in a large parking garage. I checked my reflection in the mirror before I got out of the car and realised how flushed my face and how frantic my eyes were. I breathed slowly, trying to ignore the throbbing dull ache on my clit, just begging to be touched some more. Selena saw the expression on my face and she smiled wickedly.

"You look so hot when you're frustrated." Selena laughed and then told me to follow her. We walked through town, and the first place she took me to was a beauty department of a large store. She paid one of the beauticians, showing her a picture that I couldn't see and asked if she could do the makeover facing away from the mirror. As the beautician did her work, I tried to remain still, though the dull ache in my clit just grew. I looked at Selena, begging with my eyes as I started to feel light-headed. I needed to touch myself, and with that, I started to fantasise about the things Selena would do and had done to me. That in turn made me wet, I just hoped the beautician didn't work out where the smell of my arousal was coming from.

It was a long couple of hours as the beautician worked on my face and hair. Finally, she had finished though, and I was treated with a view of my reflection. At first, I was too stunned to speak, instead of my blonde, neck-length hair, I now had jet black hair going down to past my shoulders with dark purple streaks in. My face had a pale foundation applied, and there was a dark shade of purple eye shadow around my eyes. I almost didn't recognise myself having never gone for the gothic look before, but this was hot. Selena offered her approval and I couldn't help but feel like I was her doll, to dress up and makeup how she wanted me to look, and that thought almost made me cum right there and then.

"Come along now pet," Selena said after the beautician walked away. "Let's complete the look." I followed Selena outside the store and we made our way to a slightly more alternate clothes store. I'd never been in a store like it in my life and after making me try on lots of different clothes which she recorded me doing so, Selena found a choice of clothes she liked the look of, and I left the store wearing a black corset dress. The corset part was leather and had a silver chain style buckle going around the middle, and it laced up on the back. The dress part covering my breasts was lace, as was the skirt. The other clothes she picked up were almost all black and fitted the same theme.

Lastly, Selena chose two pairs of shoes, a pair of wedge boots and a pair of stiletto high heel boots that strapped onto my ankle and calves. The heel for them was quite bigger than what I was used to and it took a while for me to find my balance. As I saw my reflection on the way out, I found it funny how quickly my appearance had changed that day. Starting with blonde hair and a flowery dress with no makeup, I was now fully in black with a corset pulling my waist in, a short black skirt part to the dress which showed the bottom part of my ass when I bent over and showed more of my cleavage. Then on top of that was the pale make-up, I had been completely transformed, and I loved how I looked.

With my makeover completed, Selena led me through the shopping centre until we came to one of the adult stores. I looked nervously around me as I entered, but it needn't matter, no one would recognise me now anyways. Inside, the shop was empty, but I still kept my head down as if I didn't want to be seen by anyone. There was no reason why, I just felt embarrassed, which was incredible thinking how many people had seen my web series online.

Selena walked through the shop with a basket, just picking things up off the shelf. Ball gags, nipple clamps, dildos and things I didn't even recognise. She informed me that she wanted me to have my set of toys around hers, and I almost blushed as I smiled warmly at her. Once Selena had paid for them, she walked outside and led me into the toilets/changing rooms in the shopping centre. Once the door was locked, she helped me out of my new corset dress, and I breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't painful wearing it, but it had been uncomfortable. Once fully naked, she had me stand with my legs spread and my hands on my head. I closed my eyes in response, the arousal taking over once again. The feeling of being aroused had been there all morning shopping of course, but I'd been able to somewhat keep a handle on it and distract myself, at moments like this I couldn't. I was putty in Selena's hands.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt Selena lightly caress in between my legs. With her other hand, she reached into the bag and pulled out a matching latex set of bra and panties, though these were different to any I'd owned before. The bra had two holes for the nipples to poke through at the front. Selena helped fit it over my chest and pulled my nipples through the holes which stretched and fit snugly around my nipples. The edges of the holes were lined by a small ring, and I wondered if that was for design or if it had some other purpose.

Next were the panties, and these were much more visibly different than normal. These panties had various attachments on the inside. The first of which was a silicone butt plug, which fit into a mould in the latex pants. I'd only ever had a plug inside me once, and that was with Selena the first time I met her. This plug looked similar in size, but there was more to the panties than just that. It was also fitted with a silicone dildo at the front which had a slightly raised part on the front of the panties, just above the dildo. Selena lubed up the butt plug and the dildo part and rubbed my pussy a little bit more, though I didn't need any more stimulation, I was already soaking wet down there.

Selena had me step into the panties, and when she raised them, she fitted the dildo inside me first, sliding it in agonisingly slow, and then, when that was halfway in, she fitted the butt plug in, slowly teasing it in as it pushed the resistance of my sphincter and then plopped inside. I'd never had both holes filled at the same time, and I realised that the raised part slightly above the dildo pushed right on my clit. I waited in position as Selena played around with her phone for a few minutes, and then she smiled, showing me the screen as she touched it to raise the dials. Instantly I felt vibrations around my nipples, in my ass, inside my pussy and against my clit. I stumbled as I used the wall to hold myself up, the feeling was incredible, so much so that I found my vision blur as my mind struggled to focus. All too soon, Selena lowered the settings to each of the vibrations to low.

I was muttering to myself, too lost in arousal as I stood up straight again. Selena was giggling, enjoying my discomfort and I hung my head, struggling to cope with the overwhelming stimulation from the underwear set. With Selena's help, I was fitted back into my corset dress and put the high heel boots on once again. I put my arm on Selena's shoulder as I steadied myself and used her support as I walked out of the toilet. It took every ounce of my being to focus on where I was walking and follow Selena through the shopping store. Every so often she would use the app to turn up the vibrations and I would have to pause, sometimes using the wall for support. It was similar to being highly intoxicated, feeling lightheaded, dizzy and unable to focus on much at all.

"Please can I cum Goddess?" I begged when we reached Selena's car. I couldn't take much more, countless times Selena had pushed the intensity of the vibrations up high until I was near climax, and then lowered them until the pressure subsided. All that was left was a dull ache as the low vibrations endured.

"Absolutely not pet." Selena laughed and I genuinely pouted as I began to sob. Selena wasn't changing her mind though. The whole drive home she was teasing me, rubbing me through my panties at every stop, pinching my nipples which were fully erect due to the bra and the vibrations. Eventually, however, we made it back to her house and she parked up in the garage. Selena had me crawl out of the car, and then back into the house.

Tonight, Selena was hosting a party for other Mistresses, which meant I had a lot to do. Still in the goth looking corset dress that Selena had bought me, and still in the panties with the vibrating insertables, I went through her house dusting, vacuuming and so on. All the while she supervised me and teased me with the app controlling the vibrating dildo and plug. My clit was so damn sensitive, and the frustration of not being able to cum was winding me up. After the house had been tidied, Selena had me set up food and drinks for the arriving guests.

A little later that evening, the guests started to arrive, thankfully, Selena had me remove the panties a little earlier. My pussy and ass were sore and so incredibly sensitive, and Selena had me dressed in just the corset part of the dress, so both my pussy and my breasts were on display. It was my job to greet the guests, take their coats if they had any and invite them into the dungeon room and the garden outside, where the party was taking place. Ten other mistresses had arrived, all of them were greeted warmly by Selena, and all of them brought their slave with them.

Once everyone had arrived, I went about serving the guests drinks and food. It was hard just being on display in front of this many powerful women, many of which were almost as intimidating as Selena. Every time I'd serve someone new a drink, they'd take the time to 'inspect' Selena's new toy. I'd stand there, holding the tray with their drinks as they had me spread my legs and run a hand in between them. I thought I'd had the last of teasing today after Selena had removed them insertable panties, but it was clear I hadn't. It should be weird being almost fully naked and groped constantly by a bunch of women I didn't know, but it was quickly becoming the norm, which was something I was beginning to enjoy. It cemented my position below them, they could touch me without asking me, I was Selena's slave, Selena's toy, free to be groped by whoever she allowed.

"Penny, come over here," Selena announced a little later and the other mistresses and their slaves gathered round. "How would you like to serve me on a more regular basis?" She said quietly in my ear and my heart stopped.

"How do you mean?" I almost stuttered in reply.

"How would you like to become one of my live-in slaves? To move here and serve me on an almost full-time basis, we can work around your career of course."

"I'd love to." There wasn't a doubt in my mind. Since I'd met Selena and started this web series, it was like everything had fallen in place with my life. It was exciting and scary at the same time, but I felt alive. It felt like I had found my purpose, and serving Selena made me very much happy.

"Get on your knees then pet." Selena smiled, visibly happy I'd accepted. I did as she said, kneeling in front of her and crossing my arms behind my back. She lifted my hair out the way and fitted a slim leather collar around my neck.

"Property of Selena." I read the heart padlock she held up to my face and smiled before she locked it on behind my neck.

"With this, you agree to serve me as I see fit and be my property for as long as you choose to wear my collar. You will live by the rules I set and belong exclusively to myself. If you choose not to in the future, you can ask me to remove the collar and you can return to your old life. Is this acceptable?"

"Yes, Goddess Selena." I choked out, it was incredible how proud I felt to be collared by her at the moment and to show it, I bent down and kissed both of her feet as the watching mistresses and their subs applauded. After the collaring ceremony, the party seemed to kick-off and many sub-games were going on around me. There were two male submissives tied back to back as two mistresses kicked them in the balls over and over. Another two male submissives were being made to perform pole dance and a bisexual sex scene after. I continued to serve drinks until Selena called me into action.

First off, she had three of the mistress's long term chastity slaves queue up and told me to go on all fours. I listened as she unlocked each of them from their chastity devices, gave them a viagra pill, applied numbing cream to all three of their penises and then placed three extra thick condoms around each of their condoms.

Then it was my turn to have the numbing cream applied to my clit and my pussy, at first it felt cool, but I soon felt the numbing sensation spread. I was then told to crawl to just in front of one of the sofas and Selena took a seat in front of me. Without instruction, she opened her legs and I eagerly leaned in and softly ran my tongue along her sweet pussy, looking up at her as I did. It always felt like heaven in between her legs, I was growing addicted to both her taste and her presence, and I saw this as a privilege. As I worked on pleasing my owner, I felt one of the chastity slaves position himself behind me.

He was then given two minutes to attempt to cum, and not wanting to waste any of it, he positioned his cock and inserted it into my already soaking wet pussy. I moaned in response, but more out of familiarity. The numbing cream had taken away most of the sensation, so although I could feel him pounding inside me, desperate to get to cum himself, I couldn't feel the same sort of stimulation I felt normally during sex. It was incredibly frustrating, but the thought of being used as a fuck doll, without receiving any pleasure myself only turned me on more. So that throbbing ache just grew, as the first man fucked me furiously in his desperation to cum. Unfortunately for him, he didn't manage it within the two minutes. The condoms were taken off of him and he was forced back into his cage. I couldn't help but giggle when I found out the poor fucker had another two months locked up before he could attempt again.

The second guy was even more desperate than the first. It turned out he had been locked up for six months, and this was his third attempt at being allowed to cum. Frantically he fucked me, I felt him push in deep inside me and once again I felt barely any pleasure from it, just that aching feeling for release. It made me think of myself as just being a fuck doll, to be used like this forever without ever feeling any pleasure again. The thought was scary as hell, but a part of me wanted it. To be used to give others pleasure but never experiencing it again myself, no matter how frustrating it was.

12