The Repossession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"good," Lucy whimpered. She tried to shake it off, tried to fight back, but Moira's arms were so tight around her, and Moira's breasts were... right next to her head, such soft, yielding pillows, so warm and cozy, and Lucy hadn't felt heat like this in so long... "g-guh...good..."

Moira's smile grew in her delight. "Mm, yes, that's right!" she purred, caressing Lucy's cheek, making Lucy cry out as Moira's magic made her even more sensitive, manipulating her spirit form like moldable putty in her hands, like a delicate instrument that hadn't been played in years that only Moira knew how to tune and toy with. "You're so goooood for Moira. And good girls--"

"g-gget to feeeel goood," Lucy moaned helplessly. She stared up at Moira in helpless adoration, squirming as Moira's hand slipped down, cupped her pert ass and gave a possessive squeeze.

"You're just Moira's little toy," Moira declared triumphantly. Lucy watched with glazed eyes as Moira reached over and drew another mark, this one on the faintly stirring form of Ben. Then her gaze fell back into Moira's as those eyes swirled deeper, and deeper... "A slave to Moira's pretty eyes~"

"n-nngghh..." The last of Lucy's fight was a molten, drippy, gooey mess as she gazed up, eyes crossed and drooling, into those sweet, addictive swirls. "s-soo... pretty..." She knew she had that same stupid smile on her face, and her cheeks burned dark turquoise in flushed delight and embarrassment swirled together like two wonderful ice cream flavors.

Feeling something slipping between her legs, Lucy let out an involuntary squeak.

"Oh, my little specter," Moira purred, "you're so sensitive down there!"

"yess," Lucy slurred, squirming and writhing. "s-s-sssoooo sessnsitive thun dere..." Dimly, she knew she was babbling. It was like her words were wading through sweet honey, stumbling and tripping and getting stuck and tangled in each other until all that came out of her was incoherent sticky mess. The fingertips moved with such exquisite delicacy, melting her mind with every little graze around her needy, sensitive pussy... "N-nenver been... inn... shoooo longggg..."

She knew she desperately, urgently needed to stop telling Moira these things, knew in burning embarrassment at Moira's widening grin that everything she told Moira would be used against her, that she was making herself even easier for Moira to control now and forever...

... but she urgently, desperately, worshipfully needed Moira's fingers inside her, needed Moira to play with her like Lucy was just her empty little puppet, her sexy little plaything, her dumb little toy, and she smiled and drooled and nodded as Moira cooed and teased and stroked Lucy's thoughts into molten, dripping ectoplasm.

"You surrendered sooo willingly," Moira gloated with a lick of her lips, leaning in close, filling Lucy's world with those endless addictive spirals that Lucy so adored.

"yes, yes--"

"Even easier than the boy!" Her left hand stroked over Lucy's breast, groped it, one fingernail teasing around Lucy's nipple until Lucy mewled.

"yes yes yes!" Lucy's head bobbed stupidly, eagerly, desperately. Moira was so right, she was always right--

"Do you know what that makes you, my sweeeet toy?"

"a good girl!" Lucy squealed happily.

And Moira's smile of triumph was unbearable. Lucy almost came at the sigh. "My good girl," Moira sang, and reached back to stroke Lucy's hair, to pull Lucy forward, closer, closer... "and what do Moira's good girls get?"...closer to Moira's perfect soft breast, gleaming, her dark nipple practically a hypnotic sight of its own--tempting, enticing, beautiful in the sparkling light of the subspace.

"to feel ggooood," Lucy moaned, drooling shamelessly.

The fingers started to stroke over her clit, and Lucy's moans rose a full octave at the delectable pleasure of surrendering, of giving in to Moira's touch, to Moira's control. Moira knew best, didn't she?

Lucy felt herself being eased into Moira's chest, and thoughtlessly her lips latched onto the nipple. Down below, the fingers sped up, several slipping inside her. She squealed into the breast, but Moira was so wonderfully soft, so sweet, she couldn't bear to pull back, and her screams of delight were muffled.

"They only get to feel good," Moira agreed smugly. "I take suuuch good care of them~"

"mmmm-hmmm," Lucy slurred around the nipple, her voice so humiliatingly submissive that the mere sound of it made her squirm happily. The fingers were speeding up, and her whole body was quivering. Oh, fuck, was--was she already getting close?

"You belong to Moira now," Moira purred, as Lucy clung to her mistress, smothered by her soft, warm tits, drowned in her sweet perfume and unable to imagine ever breathing in anything else. "Don't you, little specter?"

"mm-hmm!!!" Lucy tried to put as much agreement as she could into the pathetic admission. She wanted to please Moira. She needed to please Moira. Needed to be a... a...

"Good girl." Moira's voice dripped with smug satisfaction, amusement, but Lucy only heard the praise, and she whimpered and squirmed and grinded against Moira's hand insensibly. "Aww, do you want to cum for Moira? Already?"

"uhh..." Lucy's head bobbed. "mmyuhh..."

"Why don't you beg for it?" the witch asked sweetly. "Since you're being so good~" She tightened her grip, clutching Lucy tightly against her chest. Lucy only sucked and worshiped and happily allowed herself to be smothered. She was so happy to please.

To please. Please.

"mm... mpplmmff! mplmmff!" Lucy squirmed and thrashed as the fingers below sped up, stroking her clit and pumping in and out of her pussy in the most wonderful, addictive rhythm. "mmoiraahh! plmmmfff!"

"What was that?" Moira tilted Lucy's head back to force Lucy to meet her gleaming eyes, but didn't release her to speak. She licked her lips. "Such a sweet toy. Just too dumb and horny to even speak. Whatever could you want from Moira?"

Lucy whimpered and whined, her whole being vibrating with the intensity of her need.

She could feel strange touches now--the subspace generating phantoms that kissed and licked and stroked over her whole body. Hearing Ben moaning behind her, she dully guessed he was feeling the same. But she couldn't think about Ben anymore. She was totally brainless, totally under Moira's control. She knew that cumming would seal her fate, would make it impossible to hope to escape on her own, and from the sounds of Ben's moans, he was soon going to be in no position to rescue her.

And she didn't care. No, she craved it. She needed Moira to take her, to own her, to use her like her slutty little toy. She gazed up helplessly into those spirals and moaned and drooled, pleading with her eyes.

"Oh, very well." Moira smirked. "Cum for Moira, my little specter~"

And as those delicate fingers began to piston in and out of her dripping cunt, Lucy squealed and mewled and came. Her whole body quivered and thrashed as the pleasure swept through her like a too-long-dammed river, as Moira's pleasure suffused her entire being and caught her, a helpless leaf the in rapids. She was a slave to Moira's will, a puppet to her fingers, a toy for her amusement.

And Moira knew it.

"Yes," Moira purred, as Lucy cried and screamed in bliss, "yessss, little specter, cum it all out. Cum all your thoughts awayyy. Cum for Moira and be owned, be hers, just as you truly desired all along." Her silken voice echoed endlessly around Lucy, inescapable, not that in the throes of ecstasy Lucy could even dream of escape. "Cum your heart away to me, and be Moira's plaything forever~"

And Lucy just plunged all the more eagerly into Moira's spell, nodding and suckling as she humped and grinded against Moira's hand. She could almost taste something sweet on her tongue, and she sucked eagerly, hoping that it might bring her even deeper under, dispel the last of her free thoughts as the rest dripped down her slippery thighs.

And Moira didn't stop. "Go on," she whispered, as the afterglow orgasm began to give way to the next, and Lucy squeaked in surprise. "You are Moira's now, and Moira wants you to cum again for her~"

Lucy squealed and trembled and shook in bliss. Vaguely, as she writhed and grinded and humped Moira's hand brainlessly, drooling around Moira's beautiful, perfect tits, she was conscious of a strange sparking in the corner of her eye. She didn't care about pretty lights, howveer--not when the prettiest lights she'd ever dreamed of were up swirling above her in Moira's breathtaking, mind-fucking eyes. Not when her second orgasm was flooding through her with even more intensity than the first, rocking her whole body like a leaf in a great river. Not when Moira seemed so happy to fuck her brains out just as she was positive she'd always wanted.

"Gooood~" Lucy gazed up at her seductress, her captress, her new owner, as the phantoms kissed and slurped and licked and lapped and stroked over her whole body, as she helplessly suckled at Moira's breast, a dripping, drooling, gooey-brained mess. "Yesss, isn't this sooo much easier than trying to resist? Doesn't it feel so natural to obey?"

She took Lucy gently by the chin and pulled Lucy off her breast, just for a moment.

Lucy's tongue was lolling. Her eyes gazed up into a world of beautiful spirals that seemed to swirl her entire mind around and around, dizzier and dizzier, deeper and deeper into Moira's power. She moaned and grinded aginst Moira's hand stupidly, a big, dumb, blissful smile on her face. "Hhhuuh... yessss, Mmooirraa~" she cooed.

Moira laughed in triumph. Her fingers began to thrust in and out of Lucy, making the ghost squeal and moan, and Lucy was already nearing a third orgasm, and her mind was almost a total puddle of desire--

--when a brilliant, piercing flash split the spirals in Lucy's mind and shattered them like broken mirrors.

Moira flinched back. Briefly, the spirals in her eyes slowed as she blinked rapidly, hissing in discomfort. The fingers left Lucy's pussy to cover Moira's dazzled eyes.

Lucy blinked, confused. She didn't understand why the touching had stopped, why the spirals had left her. A part of her longed to return to suckling, but a tiny shred of survival instinct in her mind kicked into gear, rumbling and spitting and crackling like an old motor not run in years. Slowly, she turned around.

The little wisp sprite was there, flashing brilliantly. Next to Lucy, Ben was conscious, his eyes glazed but his hand trembling as, with Moira's discarded piece of chalk, he drew a violet 'X' in the air, crossing out the symbols binding him to the ground. His whole form seemed to relax, and he stared weakly up at her. "L-Lucy..."

Vague memories tried to surface in Lucy's lust-dumb mind, but everything was still so drippy, she just blinked slowly and stared at him. Once, twice.

Moira was recovering. Her eyes fixed, Lucy saw, on the little sprite, and her lip curled in distaste. "Oh, one of these pests. Mm, no matter~"

She waved a hand, and Lucy flinched as the swirling mists round them seemed to solidify into colorful silks, wrapping around the little flashing spirit until its frantic flashing had all-but-vanished from sight.

Lucy felt her chin being gripped again, gently but firmly, and found herself being guided back to face Moira. "Well, then, my sweet," Moira purred, "why don't we--"

Acting on pure instinct--the last sensible instinct she had left, the instinct that had once almost prevented her from becoming a ghost in the first place--Lucy drew back her toned running legs so her feet were lined up with Moira's torso, squeezed her eyes shut, and kicked with all her might.

It didn't feel like kicking a person. Moira's existence was law here, and the subspace would never allow her to come to harm. Instead, it was like Lucy had kicked a balloon on a string. The witch just drifted backwards, soared only briefly into the air before her flight was arrested.

But the witch seemed startled. And in that moment, Lucy reached back, grabbed Ben's wrist with one hand and the wisp with the other, and focused all her will on one word:

OUT.

Moira's will was distracted, disoriented, and she wasn't touching either of them anymore. Still, finding the way out--an entirely mental construct--was almost impossible. It was like working out how to navigate one's muscles after waking up a ghost for the first time. It was like sleep paralysis, cloying, confusing, paralyzing.

But Lucy focused on that one instinct again with all her mental might, and out they spilled.

~ ~ ~ ~

Drawing that 'X' had taken a lot out of Ben. He had been stroking helplessly, watching Lucy be seduced by Moira, and he'd already cum three times before he'd noticed the stick of chalk. Taking his hand off of his dribbling cock had been almost unbearable.

Now he lay sprawled in the green, panting and gasping for breath, his body resting upon a large fern plant. Lucy lay atop him, her soft, cool body pressed against him. His heart started to race. Was she asleep? Did she know her cheek was resting against his...

That weird flickering creature shot into the air, gave several staticky chirps, and flew off.

Roused by the noise, Lucy's form went incorporeal, and she shot into the air, eyes wide. "Ben! Are we out? We're out!"

"Sh-She'll be--" Ben realized he was panting for breath. His cock was still erect. He reached over and grabbed his jeans and shirt from where they'd fallen. "W-We have to--"

"Right!" Lucy leaped into his body, and Ben shivered and gasped as their forms merged once more, and he let Lucy take the reins.

Lucienne jumped up, giggling. She felt a little high on the return of their sensations, despite the danger, as her breasts expanded to meet the cool forest breeze.

"Okay, Ben, let's do something we're both good at," she chirped, and she took off running into the woods.

THE END

Lorelei's Note: Thank you so much for reading! Feedback is welcome! Thanks especially to the amazing Shozaya for commissioning this story about her amazing characters. I loved trying to adapt their comic-selves to prose. <3

12