The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 13

Story Info
Tara on top.
2.9k words
4.52
31.5k
26

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He doesn't take me to the stables though. Not this time. He shoves me into a pair of the enormous rain boots and leads me around the back of the house. This place keeps on surprising me. Celene. Pussy bans. Women who volunteer for this shit. My own weird reactions. Mikey. The whole thing just has me scrambling to make any sense of it. And here, I get surprised again. Because he leads me to a pool. It's lit from below the surface, turquoise and steaming into the dark day. Flowers and green leaves drape from pots to trail on the flag stones. A willow tree sits in one corner. There aren't any glory holes, or stocks, or torture devices.

Overhead the sky is heavy and swollen and spitting out it's frustration in what isn't quite rain. It's like heavy mist.

My nipples, already hard from earlier, tighten even farther. Mikey takes my hand, stands beside me, looks at them. "You ever had them pumped?"

My mouth drops. Surprised again. "Like for milk?"

A wry grin twists his face. "It's a thing. A sex thing."

I focus on that. How I feel about that. I shake my shoulders a little and my tits sway back and forth which for some reason makes Mikey laugh.

"A week ago, Tara, my little cunt, if someone asked you if you'd ever had your tits pumped, what would you have done?"

I draw in breath, look down at my mist-dampened tits, the big hard nipples. "Been all shocked and appalled."

"And now?"

"Now...I'm just trying to decide if the idea turns me on."

"And?"

I lift my shoulders. "I don't know. It's not repulsive, but I don't know how it works."

He takes me by the hand, moves me closer to the pool. I can feel the heat rising off it, the tendrils of steam swirling upward to mix with the drizzly mist raining down. He shifts to stand behind me, smooths his hands up my belly, over my ribs, up to cup my tits, pinching my nipples between his middle and forefingers. "There's a wide range, like with any kink. From the simple to the extreme. Everything from sucking milk right from the source, to turning you in a human cow, mindless, built for nothing but fucking and producing milk, strapping you into a machine and leaving you at the mercy of any man who wants you."

"A cow? You want to turn me into a cow?"

He pinches my nipples, hard, and I find myself gasping. Everything tightens down below. My ass is sore and sloppy around the plug. Cum bubbles out. My pussy, sucks hungrily at the dildo inside it. I want cock. Nothing is as good as a warm, hard, human cock.

"I do not. But it's not about me. Does the idea turn you on?"

He pulls at my tits again, grabbing lower down, touching a place on my tits, pulling from deeper inside me, a place I don't think anyone's ever gotten to before. "The idea that I'd exist for no reason other than for you to fuck me, yes, that turns me on."

"And what if it's any man. Not me specifically, just that you exist for men to use, fuck you like a toy, treat like a whore." He keeps up his rhythmic tugging, kneading, pinching. His cock bumps against the seem of my ass, nudges against the plug.

I'm breathing harder now. "It turns me on in theory. But it also scares me. I wouldn't want that. To actually exist that way."

"So that's the line then? Between the fantasy and the reality?"

I swallow, try to think around the physical sensation. My tightening pussy. My throbbing clit. The cord he's built between my tits and everything else. "I think I feel safe when I know you're guiding me. But without that...No, I don't think I'd like it."

"So if I told you I wanted to milk you, what would you say?"

"I'd ask how. I don't want to take hormones if that's how it's done. And I definitely don't want to have a baby. So no, I don't really want to be milked."

He presses a kiss to my shoulder. "Good. See, you're becoming quite self-aware in your kinks. And...I didn't realize it, but your tits are very sensitive."

His hands fall away, and for a moment, I can picture it. Me on my knees, my tits hooked up to pumps, my ass and pussy out, waiting, exposed for anyone and everyone who might want it, my mouth level with a man's groin, just waiting, pumping out milk and waiting for men to pump me full of cum. Mikey watching all of it, coordinating, pushing me just a little farther. The idea arouses me. I might even want to play with the idea. But the logistics of it are too confusing.

He unbuttons his flannel and shucks it off his shoulders, then toes his way out of his boots, drops his jeans down and kicks them off. He doesn't even look back at me, just dives into the pool, leaving me, standing on the edge, wearing shoes, unmonitored for the first time. If I took off, would he catch me? I'm fast, though probably not too fast in these shoes. I could grab his clothes. Run into the woods, disappear into the trees. Wait them out, wearing his jeans and a shirt.

And never taste mango-cum again. Never see Mikey's eyes crinkle up at the corners as he looks down at me like I'm some sort of angel sent just to service his dick.

He surfaces, runs his thumb and forefinger over the end of his nose, tosses his head like a dog, shaking off the water, and doesn't look at me. He keeps his back to me. "You can go. If you want. The keys to my truck are in the ass pocket of my jeans."

All the air leaves my lungs in a great big whoosh.

"My wallet's there too. There's about five hundred bucks in there. You could go. Get yourself away. Beat Jay back to your house, get your stuff, move away, file for divorce. Be free."

I think about that for a long time. Picture my closet, full of row after row of boring blouses and even more boring slacks. A house full of shit I don't want or need. There's nothing there I want. That life wasn't free.

I sit down on the edge of the water, let my feet slide in. It's warm. Not as hot as a bath, but close. My skin rises in goosebumps. My nipples pucker even tighter. The plugs grind their way deeper inside my body. I want...Mikey.

"And who would let me lick their nuts under the breakfast table."

He releases a huff of air. Like a laugh. Sort of. And finally, he turns to me. "You could find someone. A decent man. I'm pretty sure any straight man on the planet would say yes, if a woman who looked like you asked if he'd let her lick his nuts under the table."

I kick a foot through the water, sending a spray of water his way from the tip of my toes.

He doesn't even flinch.

"Their cum wouldn't taste like mangos. They wouldn't fuck me in my sleep. They wouldn't know how to touch me in ways I don't even know how to touch me."

He looks at me full on for the first time since we walked out here. "They could learn."

I shrug. "They wouldn't be you. And I wouldn't be free to be me."

Something flares in his eyes. It looks like victory, or glory, or maybe even satisfaction, and a second later, it leaves. His shoulders sag. "She won't let me keep you."

I push off from the water, drop in until my toes touch down on the smooth, tiled surface. "Do you need her permission?"

The smell of chlorine fills my nose.

Mikey's hands slide around my waist, release the straps on the belt, slide the dildo from my pussy. It slides slick and wet from between my thighs. He tosses it onto the stone of the patio.

"I own forty percent of this place. And I don't have shit without it. It's everything I've ever worked toward, tied up with this."

I smile. "And she owns sixty?"

He shakes his head, his arms sliding tight around my body. "She owns fifty."

"Who owns the other ten?"

"Douggie, Duane, Roy, Jim and Sly."

"Two percent each?"

He nods.

"And they'll never side with you?"

"Never. They'll say I'm just gaga for your pussy."

I wrap my arms around his shoulders, slippery with water, but as hard and solid as ever. My feet find their way between his, my hips settling between his spread thighs. His cock bumps against my belly. "Are you?"

"Nah." He shakes his head with a smile. "Not your pussy."

"My ass then?"

He squeezes it. Shakes his head. "Not really."

"My mouth?"

He kisses me. It's a soft kiss, gentle. It's not an invitation so much as a promise. "Nope."

I pout.

He eyes my tits.

"I refuse to ask just to be shot down again." I rub my nipples across his chest. "A girl's got her pride after all."

"It's not your tits either, Tara. It's everything."

That makes my throat go tight. My eyes water. My pussy clench, hungry and aching for him. "What are we doing, Mikey?"

"I got no fucking idea." His lips part for a second, like he wants to say something, but whatever it is, he doesn't. "Jay—"

"Fuck him. He's nothing."

His jaw tightens, the muscle there standing out. "Celene—"

"Fuck her. She's nothing."

"She's—"

It's my turn to cut him off. I grab his chin in my hands, hold him still so he can see the resolve on my face. "Do you care for her?"

"No."

"Then we make the rules." I search his eyes. See uncharacteristic doubt there. But also trust, the tender, half formed seed of trust that's been growing between us has taken root. A new leaf has unfurled. "From here on out. You and me."

"You really want that?"

I nod. "I want you."

"Not just my cum?"

"That too." His hands close hard on my ass now. His mouth opens over mine, and when he kisses me, this time, it's like he's trying to suck my soul right out of my chest, swallow it into his, fuse us together. We've kissed a lot of ways by now, had our hands on each other many times over, but this is something else. This is possession. And it's mutual. I've never kissed him like this either. Because this time, I want to suck out his soul, swallow it into my own chest, keep it lodged inside me, right beside my own.

I wrap my legs around his waist, climb my way up his body. He makes noises, god, he makes the best noises. Mikey, when he's turned on, makes this sound in the back of his throat, somewhere between a grunt and a groan and a grown, and I'm right there with him, snarling back. His hands dig in deeper into my ass, and I don't even care where he's taking me, as he strides through the water. Up the steps that lead from the edge of the pool to a lounge chair, soaking in the mist. He sits down on it, with me in his lap, right there on top of him. His hands find my nipples, pull and tug, until I snarl. He laughs and traces his tongue and his teeth down my neck, across my sternum, down to take a tip into my mouth. When he sucks I cry out, bucking against him. The position isn't right though, his cock isn't where I need it, where I want it. My hips buck against his thighs, grinding down on the plug in my ass, but my pussy, it's just leaking and hungry and all I want is his cock inside me.

"Fuck me, Mikey. I need you."

He leans back on the lounge, his hands digging into my hip bones, dragging me with him, by his teeth wrapped around my nipple. I shriek, and push at him, but he only laughs, taking me with him.

I try to squirm away, but his grip stays hard. I want his dick in my mouth if he won't let me have it in my pussy. I feel empty. So empty, I find myself humping his thighs, desperate for more of him.

"Slow down," he says, but I ignore him. "Relax," he says, but I only slap at his hands, writhing against him, until finally, I get a grip on his cock, get the angle right, rise up on my knees and guide him inside me, and then...sigh. All is right with the world. The head of his cock shoves it's way inside me like a battering ram, bottoms out against my cervix, too tight with the plug in my ass, but it doesn't matter.

I growl, throw my face down toward his, meet his tongue with mine. I want his tongue in my mouth. I want him fucking my throat with it. I want him filling every hole. If I could clone this man, I'd do it twice, just so I could have him in my mouth and ass and cunt all at the same damned time.

I clench my muscles, tighten around him, fucking him, lifting up and slamming down.

"Wait," he hisses against my mouth. I don't. I fuck harder. Faster. Up and down. "Tara, don't. It's too fast."

"No," I grunt against him, increasing my tempo, clamping even deeper around him. "My turn, Mikey. Mine."

His face turns ugly, he gets a grip on the anal plug, and pushes. I see stars, I swear.

"You have fucked me, had me fucked, manipulated me, this is my turn." I slam down on him, digging my nails into his chest, biting down on his neck. "Mine."

"Jesus, fuck." His hips start moving, he gets a hand between my legs, rubs his thumb against my clit, and now it's not just his orgasm I'm chasing, it's my own. "Come with me," he grates out, and all I can do is nod and breath and sputter because I'm so close. He nudges up with his hips, finding some new place, some untold depth inside me he's never plunged. The edge is right there, like a race I'm running in, I can see the finish line. It's right there. He pinches my clit, and then I'm flying.

My pussy starts fluttering, my whole body starts shaking, the noises that come from me, it sounds like I'm being exorcized and I don't care. All I can think in that moment, is I fucking hope Celene and Jay and every other person in this Farm can see us, right now, in this moment, so they know what they're dealing with. When I come, with Mikey inside me, I touch the face of god, and I swear, he's the one who burns.

Mikey shakes, his hips bucking, every muscle in his stomach rippling, tightening, his arms cording up, the veins and muscles standing out like a dying man. He shouts expletives into the misty skies, water soaking through his lips, and pours himself inside me, pumps me full of liquid hot come that leaves me shaking.

I collapse on top of him. Drool onto his wet chest. I think I lose consciousness just for a minute. His fingers thread through my hair. We lie there like that for a long time.

When my breath returns, when my heart returns to normal, when I no longer feel like I'm one inch from a death I don't want come back from, I sit upright, his dick still semi-stiff inside me. "I think if you wanted me to, I'd let you milk me, or turn me into a cow or a horse or whatever you wanted. I'd probably let you piss on me, or sell me like a whore on the corner, if it's what you really wanted."

He makes a face, like he's thinking hard. "So... you're saying you trust me, right?"

I nod. "I am. But also, I don't care if you fuck other women, Mikey. I get that you'll have to, and I sure as shit am going to fuck other men because not even you make enough mango man goo to make me happy." I lean down, so he can see my eyes, see all the way through them right into my unyielding, determined, stubborn fucking brain. "But if you're dick goes anywhere near that bitch, Celene, I will kill her."

I don't know how I expected him to react. Maybe with a declaration of his own. But he doesn't do what I'd have ever guessed he'd do. He throws his head back and laughs. And when he's done laughing, he slaps my ass so hard I yelp. His hand print will be there for days, a red and raised welt. I don't even dare touch it, it hurts so bad. His hands close around my waist, his cock slides free, and he dumps me on my ass on the lounge and rises to his feet.

"It may just come to that."!