The Request

Story Info
sub asks her Daddy for something new. And needed.
1.7k words
4.61
4.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Daddy, what will it feel like?"

"Only you can know, little one. No feeling on Earth could ever describe or mimic what you've asked for."

Instantly her mind drifted towards all possible scenarios her request might relate to. She couldn't think of a single one.

But for all intents and purposes it seemed the most natural thing a man could do, right?

And it's not like the idea was so far fetched, it happened every day, all over the World.

In a moment of unbridled passion and tender honesty she had groaned into Daddy's ear what she wanted from him tonight:

She wanted to him to release deep inside her. To give her everything he had to offer. To claim her in this very special and personal way.

Never before had she vocalized this desire, though she felt so safe in its telling because she and Daddy were deeply connected as only others in such a similar dynamic could understand.

Part of her considered that this may be a woman's intuition, that nature's ancient call was reaching out to her over countless generations, asking her to play her part in it's eternal role.

Yes, perhaps, but this seemed too grandiose, and she much preferred the more approachable and transparent reason: Daddy had claimed her in many ways over the course of their tryst but never like this.

She wanted him in this way. To be taken by him, to know what it was like to feel so intensely connected to another soul, to better understand and have just a momentary glimpse of what it meant to be bred, though previously they'd both agreed this was not an aspect either wanted to undertake.

In addition, she hadn't felt nearly as close or connected to other previous partners, and therefore had no inclination to partake in such an act. And Daddy was so supportive -

she knew she was in good hands with him. Strong hands. Powerful hands. Hands that caused her to melt with each caress....

"Kitten?"

She snapped back into the moment and found herself looking up into his sparkling eyes, which were beset with both wisdom and vitality as he looked upon her.

She adored this face, and knew he felt the same when her gaze was returned.

But, unmistakably, it was the devilish, reassuring nod that truly set her off. For he had taken the time and patience to understand the origins of her desires, so when a smirk appeared across his lips she knew there was no malice or ill-intent in his heart, only a prospect for offering she truly needed. A partner to guide her and carry her towards a new found way of living.

"Sorry, Daddy, I drifted."

"Yes, I know." He said with a smile.

They lay naked, entwined in one another, unadorned, similar yet superbly unique. This profound expulsion of the norm was so satisfying they often expressed to one another how there was no where else they ever wanted to be.

Daddy kissed her once more on the forehead, a gesture he'd done a thousand times but one she would never tire from. And by habit he pulled her closer to him in a type of forceful caress, a move as personalized as a signature that stated, 'you belong to me.' Without a doubt this always drove her completely wild, and she curled into him to further the connection.

"Mmmm... that's my kitten..."

His simple, seductive words tantalized her in the most alluring ways, sending the familiar spasms and pangs coursing through her spine, always targeting a very specific region of her pelvis.

She couldn't help but to nuzzle into his freshly-shaved neck in response, bringing the smell of his recent shower wafting over her senses, making her delight and giddy and wanting to bite each and every part of him.

With her nuzzle brought a quick kiss and she knew it would be her downfall.

"Mmmph..." he sighed, reacting to her affection. "Do it again."

She burst with joy and planted another one, sweeter this time, longer this time, and the moment she did every instinct in her body went in to overdrive and told her she was in trouble.

For in an instant he was on her, smiling, laughing, teasing; his passion stirred as soon as her lips had found their mark.

"Da-ddyyyyy....!" She giggled as she squirmed a bit under his grasp.

She feigned her fight of course, the guise that assumed she was in trouble, for she knew it was both futile and unnecessary. Despite his shockingly fast predatory demeanor and stance and movements she knew he would never, ever let her come to harm.

Not that she minded his instant shift in personality - she often felt proud the morning after his savagery got the best of him and had the memories of bruises and bite marks and soreness to prove it.

But now, in this moment, she was melded to him and malleable as only a sub could be. And knowing he relished in this carnal behavior, knowing that he needed her submission as much as she needed his ownership, allowed her to be open to him.

And open she was, for with her continuous and frequent consent he was again forcing himself onto her, and she welcomed the act, and let herself drift and be free and breathed with the moment, and a calmness set into her that few could ever understand.

"Oh kitten..." His word dripped like honey over her body, and she purred in response.

"Yes, Daddy, yesss..." she sang under her breath, quickly cut short as he slid his cock against her mound.

"Mmmph!" Her whole body rippled with pleasure, causing part of it to curl up and then instantly cascade throughout her limbs. She was now throbbing, her pulse hammering in her veins like a sonic drum, destined to find a rhythm that matched his own.

"Oh fuck! Daddy!" she gasped. For he, quite unexpectedly, had pushed the head of his swollen member directly against her opening but not quite entered, forcing her open yet not stretched. The feeling heightened her desire to insurmountable levels.

She needed him to be inside her now and there was nothing to stop her. She lifted her hips to welcomed him, and silently begged and pleaded with him, and looked up at him with an angel's fury and a demon's guile.

And seeing this, he recognized her passion as his own, and understood her desire as his to satiate, and longed to give her everything she offered in return.

And with one unabated movement he sank himself deep within her, pushing every inch through her, stretching and igniting and electrifying her very being.

"Mmmmmmph!!!" They both exclaimed in unison.

"....kitten... oh my god.. kitten..." He uttered under his breath.

"Oh Daddy...." she cooed. And their bodies found a perfect blend of rhyme and reason, and momentarly in sync.

"Daddy...Daddy..." she bemoaned.

"Yes, little one...?" He said in response.

"Daddy, I want to suck on you....." she whispered.

And at her words he slid his hand from under her, knowing full well what she meant by her now second request. And bringing it to her face, her own hands met his and momentarily locked in a gesture of reassurance and connection. She then proceeded to find her Daddy's thumb, and, clasping it with her own fingers, took possession and moved it to her soft, awaiting lips. Her tongue slipped out for the briefest of moments, encircling it, savoring it, tasting him, before pushing it past and into her mouth, where she clamped down and began to suck on Daddy's thumb.

"mmmph....thank you Daddy..." she said in a brief pause.

"Mmmmm, you're welcome, little one. My good girl...." and Daddy's knowing remark caused her to melt further, for now she was going deeper into her sub space, and wanted to please him all the more.

And, while sucking on him, she felt Daddy increase the intensity of his thrusts. She felt so safe, so belonging to him, so precious, that it was near impossible not to lose herself completely to his vigor.

Her wetness was spilling down now, dripping throughout and certainly coating his thick cock. Even more so, her body had begun to shake uncontrollably. The sheer force of him bearing down on her, slamming into her with such passion, was continually sending shock waves straight to her clit and pussy. She knew she couldn't last much longer without a massive, much needed release.

"That's it, kitten, suck harder..." Daddy whispered.

And his tone had changed. It was now deeper, and focused, and thick with heat and lust. She had once again consumed his passion and he adored her for it. She clamped down and began to swallow, the seemingly involuntary reaction sending shivers up and down their spines...

"Oh my god, kitten... Oh, kitten, you're going to make Daddy cum so hard...."

He said as he shuddered and bared down even more. Inside she squealed with delight, and her body burned with the need to unleash her own internal fire.

"Yes Daddy! Yesss... will you, Daddy? Will you?" She asks, almost with a whimper, abandoning his thumb for his promise.

"Yes, kitten, I am going to. Daddy is going to cum deep inside you.... and fill you up.... make you take all of me.....oh god, kitten, you feel so fucking good.." he said as he began to completely grind his rock-hard cock into her.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Please! Please cum inside me!" And rocking against him, heat and sweat and passion and fury, their bodies collided, and she felt his cock swell even more.

"MMMMPH!" He pronounced with a yell. "FUCKKKKK!!!" "UARGHHH"

His illiterate vocals were comprehensive in the most universal way, and upon his unleashing she was overwhelmed with being filled completely.

His cock swelled over and over and with each pronunciation of passion she felt another hard burst inside her - he was giving her everything he was and she in turn received it all.

And the heat and intensity of the moment pushed her past her own limits, and her hips rocked and quivered one last time before her body is slammed with a massive, unyielding orgasm of her own.

Time seemed to stand still and their throws lasted an eternity, each new pulse overshadowing its predecessor, each aftershock stronger than the one before it.

Until they were still. And euphoric. And delirious. And as he lay on top of her, blended in unison, she felt his heart, his massive, beating heart, pounding into her chest.

"This." She thought her herself.

"......this...." he whispered out loud.

END