The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stunned Caleb sat there watching his lovely, young wife slowly catch flame and then burst into a raging inferno under Marcel's skillful, amorous manipulations.

Marcel lightly kissed Julia's inner thighs as she regathered her breath and composure. Marcel murmured, "Now, that wasn't so bad was it?"

Julia gasped and exclaimed sharply, "That was not fair!"

Then she giggled and whispered barely audible, "No, that was not so bad; not so bad at all."

Marcel laughed, "Good, I have just begun, my Dear."

With that, he once again began his campaign of strategic kissing, licking, and sucking that drove Julia into increasingly boisterous and wild spasms of pleasures before climaxing with another body contorting convulsion and screech of pleasure.

"Enough," Julia panted. "Come on, get it over with."

Marcel pulled her to a standing upright position and spun her to face the table. Julia unhesitatingly bent over bracing herself on the table. She spread her legs, and arched her back thrusting her bottom in invitation to the male behind her.

Julia looked down the table in surprise. She had forgotten at the end of the table was a sideboard with a mirror over it. Looking in the mirror, she was staring directly into Caleb's eyes seated behind her. In the wild swarm of hormones and sensations overwhelming her on the table, she had actually forgotten about Caleb; forgotten about everything except the sensations that convulsed her.

Her husband had a ringside seat and would see everything front and back as Marcel fucked his wife right in front of him. Well damn it, he got us into this mess. He can just sit there and get an eyeful.

Marcel slowly and steadily entered Julia while she continued to hold her husband's gaze in the mirror. Marcel began a steady, increasingly rapid rhythm, and soon Julia was once again lost in her passions. Her husband's presence slipped from her attention, and she forgot about him.

Marcel was grunting with effort with each thrust. Julia answered with happy mewlings and met each of his thrusts with a thrust of her own hips. Marcel finally pushed deep into Julia with a loud groan as he climaxed inside her. Julia pushed back strongly, getting the deepest possible penetration while she contorted and gasped in her third orgasm of this crazy morning.

The two disentangled themselves, and Julia collapsed on one of the table's side chairs. Her chest was heaving from her exertions, and she felt that delightful glow of sexual fulfillment. She looked at Caleb who stared at her woodenly.

"Don't you say a word, Caleb," she spat, "Not ever! You brought this down on our heads with your own stupidity. Don't look at me with those moon eyes and expect any pity."

Marcel was redressing and caught Julia's attention. "Well Julia," he said with a warm smile, "Now it is Cezar's turn to enjoy your charms."

Julia started and sputtered, "What? What do you mean? Cezar? Uh-uh, no way. I didn't agree to that."

Marcel laughed, "Oh Julia, you don't get to agree or disagree. Remember? You get to do what we say to do. And now it is Cezar's turn."

With a sinking feeling, Julia realized the truth of what Marcel said. She looked at her husband, but there was no help she could hope for from that front. Then she turned searching for Cezar, finding him to one side just finishing undressing. Maybe she could put him off. She tried again, "Okay, Cezar please, look, enough is enough, I ..."

Julia stopped in mid-sentence as she stared at Cezar. He was a powerfully built, muscular man, but what caught her attention was his erection. Cezar possessed the mythical, foot-long hot-dog. Well ok, it wasn't really a foot long, but it was biggest she had ever seen, even in the porn movies they had secretly watched in her sorority back at Ol' Miss. The size of the porn star's dick was always a topic of interested discussion among the young coeds. She thought male members of Cezar's size were only legends, but there it was in the pulsating flesh.

Julia swivelled her head to look back at Marcel, who was watching her discovery with amusement. Marcel laughed, "The girls who have been with Cezar say it is an experience that is not to be missed. Enjoy the treat, my Dear. "

Julia couldn't help giggling nervously while she stared at Cezar's prick and murmured, "Oh my, this is certainly an unexpected development."

The sight of Cezar's massive male implement and realization of where it was headed sent a surge of fresh adrenalin through Julia. Well, she had no choice; so what happens is not her fault.

Julia hopped up and repositioned herself braced on the table. She splayed her legs apart, arching her back, and thrusting out her rear, inviting the second man of the morning to enjoy her.

Cezar settled in behind Julia. She was already well-primed and ready. Cezar got directly to business, slowly entering her and letting her adjust to his size as he slid deeper into the young woman.

Julia locked eyes in the mirror with her husband, imagining the pain this was no doubt causing him. She remained furious with him for getting her into this predicament. He could just suffer, damn it.

Caleb could judge Cezar's steady penetration into his wife. As Cezar slid deeper, Julia's eyes widened steadily and her smile grew broader. Happy little "oh, oh, ohs" tumbled out of her mouth as though that massive dick was squeezing them out of his wife like water from a sponge.

Cezar put his hands on Julia's shoulders pulling himself fully into her, which elicited a happy groan from Julia. Cezar's powerful muscles began propelling him in and out of Julia, sometimes lifting her off her feet with the vigor of his thrusts. Julia grunted, yelped, and squealed with pleasure.

Julia came quickly, shouting happily. But Cezar was a bull of a man and never slackened his grunting assault on the young woman. Julia was howling now, swinging her head from side to side and convulsing and bucking wildly trying to use kinetic motion to control the exploding sensations consuming her.

After what seemed a lifetime to Julia and Caleb - a pleasurable lifetime for one, not so for the other - Cezar gave a mighty roar of triumph and drove deeply into Julia lifting her into the air as his sperm spewed deep inside her. Julia closed her eyes tightly, moaning happily as she enjoyed Cezar's final effort.

Julia was impaled on Cezar with her feet kicking feebly in the air. The pair were frozen rigidly together savoring the sensations for several long seconds. Finally, they relaxed and Julia flopped exhausted onto a chair while Cezar began dressing.

Caleb had watched in stunned silence as Marcel and Cezar plundered his wife's female assets and looted his matrimonial treasure house with Julia's increasingly delighted acquiescence. The lusty, damp, fleshy sounds of the lovers' frenzied impacts were like repeated slaps to Caleb's cheeks; each single smack stinging and bringing tears to his eyes. Julia's rhythmic grunts, "ungh, ungh, ungh," as she absorbed the mens' robust thrusts were like virtual slashes of a cat-of-nine-tails slicing through his emotional tissue with each such utterance by his young wife. Her ongoing cries and moans of carnal delight thundered in his head like artillery bursts.

The visual and aural assault upon Caleb's senses reduced him to the dazed, stunned state of an artillery barrage survivor. Soldiers in WWI described being under such barrages as causing a slowing of thought and speech while time seemed to stretch and extend.

Such was the impact on Caleb. Caleb's thoughts moved sluggishly, and he sporadically lost and regained focus on the wild scene before him. He would have been unable to utter any protest to the taking of his wife by Marcel and Cezar had he known what to say. Marcel had probably spent better than twenty minutes orally on Julia, and each man had fucked her for maybe fifteen minutes each. But to Caleb, under the shock of the sexual assault on his wife and with his senses overloaded, time had expanded logarithmically. The three-quarters of an hour or so, during which the men enjoyed his wife's body, stretched on for hour after hour in Caleb's frentic mind.

As Cezar finished dressing, Marcel stood and said matter of factually to Caleb and Julia, "We will be by next Saturday at the same time to collect our next installment. If we need you sooner, we will let you know." He smiled at Julia, "I look forward to next Saturday."

Julia snorted and gave Marcel a crooked smile, "You are a scoundrel, an absolute scoundrel. I don't have any choice, do I? So I guess I am at your beck and call."

Marcel smiled, "Good, you understand. Oh, by the way Julia, don't try to pay off Caleb's debt for him with your money. We'll be watching for the farm in Yazoo City to sell. If you try to trick us, we will have to discuss how long you will serve as our new premier call girl as punishment."

Julia nodded her head in understanding. Marcel had read Julia's mind. She had already planned to give Caleb the money Monday when she could cash a check and tell him to pretend the farm had just sold. That would be the end of things, she hoped. That solution was blocked now.

There would be no short cut. She would have to do as Marcel and Cezar ordered until the farm sold. She was not about to risk becoming one of Marcel's pieces of ass for rent to tourists and gamblers.

Marcel stopped next to Julia on the way to the door and peered down at her thoughtfully.

Julia stared back at him and snarled defiantly, "What?"

Marcel smiled which made Julia's skin crawl. "The businessman in me really regrets that we aren't putting you into our escort lineup full time. With your looks, clients would be clamoring to have a piece of your ass. Your share of the fees to apply to the debt would typically be $250 a trick. With the money Caleb owes us, you would be turning seven tricks a week just to pay the interest and would turn 68 tricks to pay the original debt not counting all the accumulating tricks for interest. That means with your share of the fee and ours, we are raking in $500 per trick, effectively doubling our investment and doubling the interest. Oh, that would have been sweet."

Marcel sighed dramatically and grinned, "You would have been one very profitable piece of ass."

Julia stared at him horrified. If she and Caleb had not been able to raise the money fairly quickly, she would have for all practical purposes been put into sexual slavery. Paying off his debt could take years of working flat on her back.

Julia realized she was damn lucky to get off as lightly as she was. Caleb better sell that pea-picking farm quick. Until he did, her ass was up for grabs whenever Marcel and Cezar wanted to use it themselves or to lend it out.

Julia asked quietly, "Word is your call girls are attractive and are not drawn from what one would think of as normal sources for working girls. Is this how they are recruited? They are working off debts."

Marcel nodded. "Often. We have some professionals. It is good to have them there to coach the newbies. But many of our girls are wives who are paying us back the money we have lent their husbands or whose husbands lost more gambling than they can pay back. One of our criteria for extending credit is how attractive the wife is and how she would fit into our lineup of call girls. Well, we must be off. We'll see you next Saturday, if not sooner."

Once the men left, Julia lit into Caleb. "God dammit, Caleb. You swore you had your gambling under control. What in the hell were you thinking about. This is all your fault. I am having to fuck like a two-bit whore while you sit there like a lump of salt watching it happen."

Caleb tried to placate his wife. "I am sorry. I had no idea."

Julia covered her face with her hands and cried miserably, "And everyone in town is going to know all about it. Oh shit, my friends, church, ... Oh God, my reputation is ruined."

Caleb stood up and started to his wife to comfort her. He stopped, bending over in pain as his injured ribs protested the movement. Julia popped up and went to him. She shifted from naked harlot to family chief medical officer mode.

"Let's get this shirt off and see how badly you are hurt."

Once the shirt was off, Julia could see an ugly yellowish-black bruise forming on Caleb's mid-section. She ran her hands gently over his right ribs before assessing her husband's condition,

She stood back contemplating her battered husband. "Okay, I think the ribs are cracked and not broken. That's good. The bruise will hurt but will disappear in a week or so. The ribs will take a good six weeks or more to really heal. Breathing is going to hurt like hell, but you won't die. We could go to the ER, but there is not anything much they can do but let the ribs heal on their own. Wait here."

Julia returned a few minutes later. She had slipped on a robe and brought ice wrapped in a towel and a glass of water back with her. " Take these," she took two aspirins out of her robe pocket and handed them to Caleb with the glass of water. After he complied, Julia had him lay on the couch, and she put the cold compress on his ribs. "We are going to need to keep ice on those ribs and the bruise as much as we can today."

Julia shook her head in disgust snapping out, "Well, this is a fine mess you have gotten us in."

"I know," Caleb groaned miserably. "What should we do? Call the cops?"

Julia snorted, "Come on, Caleb. I don't think that would be very wise or safe for either of us. What do you think is going to happen? I am going to get my lights fucked out every week by that pair of thugs until you pay your debt off. I just hope to heaven that they just fuck me and don't start lending me out to their friends."

Julia shook her head in disgust, pronouncing angrily, " I need a hot shower and a long nap."

With that said, Julia stomped off leaving her husband on the couch.

It took another eight weeks for the farm to sell. Julia dutifully did her part. There was nothing to be done about it so Julia paid the required installments on her husband's debt with a fiery and angry gusto.

The first two Saturdays Marcel and Cezar showed up at 9:00, and it was the repeat of the first Saturday, though they elected to move to the master bedroom rather than use the table.

On the next two Saturdays Marcel and Cezar picked her up at the appointed 9:00 am on Saturday and delivered her to a suite at the Broadwater Beach Resort to entertain a "friend." Marcel explained one was a judge who was doing them a favor, and the next week the "friend" was a county commissioner they needed to influence. The judge was a jackass, and Julia found the county commissioner to be disgustingly fat and sweaty. She enthusiastically "entertained" those two as ordered until five in the afternoon when Marcel and Cezar picked her up and returned her home.

The following Saturday, Marcel and Cezar enthusiastically collected their piece of Julia's ass. It was back on the blue blanket on the table again.

On Wednesday morning, Marcel called and alerted Julia to dress up sexy and bring a bag with extra party and beach clothes. Cezar picked her up at 2:00 pm on Wednesday and took her back to the Broadwater where he introduced her to one of their important clients. She was assigned to be his escort until the client caught the 6:00 pm flight back to Chicago on Sunday. Marcel and Cezar both warned her several times during the client's stay that it was very important for this man to leave happy and satisfied. Julia found the client a bit arrogant and cocky, but at least he was attractive and fun to be with.

Julia and the client went to dinner at the best restaurants and out dancing at sleek nightclubs - where, of course, she saw several people she knew. They walked on the beach, and she fucked like a nymph whenever he wanted. She also draped herself on him as eye candy while he gambled at the Club. Julia saw to it that he left very satisfied and very happy just as Marcel and Cezar had ordered.

One of the regular local gamblers had seen Julia at the Club with the guest from Chicago and was besotted. He finally convinced Marcel to sell him an overnight with Julia the following Friday at a premium price. That was a particularly awkward assignation as he and his wife were in Julia and Caleb's adult Sunday school class. The local gambler's wife was on a retreat for church wives up in Jackson for the weekend. Julia met him at 8:00 pm Friday night at the Best Western by the I-10 and left at 8:00 am Saturday morning. He was too cheap to buy Julia breakfast or to offer a tip.

The next Saturday Marcel and Cezar showed up at 9:00 with a friend. Marcel said he was a very good criminal lawyer, the best on the Coast. They wanted to show their appreciation for his efforts on their behalf. Julia and Caleb made Bloody Marys for everyone. As the men sat around the dinette table enjoying their drinks, Julia took each of the men back to their bedroom - the guest first.

The lawyer was at least 70 and homely as sin. But Julia could vouch he was a very spry 70, however. He was also humorous, warm, and kind. Julia enjoyed showing him a very good time for over an hour. He was followed by Marcel, and then Cezar. Caleb fixed a second round of drinks for everyone while his wife was busy "entertaining" in their bedroom.

After finishing with Cezar, Julia slipped on a robe and returned to the kitchen. She retrieved her first drink from the refrigerator where she had left it to stay cold while she was getting screwed in the back. She refreshed it and joined the men at the table. She was thirsty from her exertions, and the tangy Bloody Mary was refreshing.

Julia smiled smugly at Marcel and said, "The farm sold, and the check arrived Friday. I deposited it as soon as it got here. The bank hold will clear Friday, and you will have your money in cash as you demanded."

Marcel smiled back and said, "Bravo. You have been a real sport and have upheld your end of the bargain splendidly."

He patted Julia's hand, and then he trumped Julia's opening lead saying, "But you are ours to use as I see fit until I have my cash in hand. I have two friends arriving Monday from Atlanta and have been planning their entertainment, of which you will be part. Cezar will pick you up at 9:00 Monday morning. Pack a bag for four days. Just sports wear: short shorts, mini dresses, deep cut tops, that sort of thing."

On Monday, Cezar picked Julia up and delivered her to the Broadwater Marina where Marcel was waiting with a petite, pretty blonde woman about Julia's age. Julia and Cezar joined them.

Marcel smiled and said cheerfully, "Ok ladies, my friends from Atlanta have rented this magnificent luxury yacht, alongside us, for four days of cruising and fishing. It has a crew of three, and the captain's wife is the chef. You will have no onerous tasks to perform. You are to be congenial companions, will mix and serve cocktails as needed, sunbathe and swim in the nude, and fuck on demand. I want my friends to be very relaxed and happy when you all return to dock on Thursday afternoon. We have to leave to pick them up at the airport. They arrive in thirty minutes. Any questions or problems?"

The new girl glanced at Julia and said with a laugh, "Nope. That sounds like it is right down our alley."

The captain's wife welcomed the women aboard and gave them a tour of the plush yacht. She left them with cups of fresh coffee in the galley where the two woman became better acquainted. Julia explained her story first and how she ended up there.

Brenda, Julia's new blonde companion for the trip, said wonderingly, "Jeez Julia, Marcel and Cezar screwed you in front of your husband. That was harsh!"

Julia nodded, "It sure was. They are mighty mad at Caleb."

Brenda laughed saying in a friendly tone, "Julia you are very pretty, like beauty-pageant-type pretty. From what you say those two are helping themselves to your ass pretty regularly. I think their personal lust got in the way of the business advantage of making you go full time."