The Rescue

Story Info
Did she ask the wrong man for help?
12.8k words
4.66
30.3k
38
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to get worried I had taken a wrong turn out of the building as I looked around. Hadn't I parked just up here in a lot? I was sure I had. I should have just finished out the week taking an Uber until I was more familiar! It was only my second day on the job and I was completely turned around in this place. There were no landmarks, just huge buildings blocking everything. It wasn't like this where I had grown up or where I had gone to college.

I went another block, then thought about turning around as I put my phone back in my bag and hitched it over my shoulder. Just as I did, a hand closed around my arm and I turned just enough to see a man in dark clothes reaching for me. I had a split second to react and I jerked away, yanking my arm out of the bag strap he had closed his hand around and I ran, crying out in shock.

A few people looked my way as I ran and I looked back, trying to see if the man was following me. He had my bag, my phone, my wallet! I needed to find the police! I hurried to the next street, looking around, then started to ask a woman to call the police when I saw them.

Two men. One had my bag and they were both following me, watching me.

I turned and sprinted, not knowing where I was going at all, but knowing I had to get somewhere more public, with more people. I saw a bus pull in ahead and I changed course, jumping onto the bus, panting. I was shaking as I looked out the windows, standing and holding the pole. I made my way to the front, to the driver, watching outside as I went.

I was so focused on the outside, I didn't see anyone around me as a hand grabbed my arm and I felt a stinging poke. I had no time to react at all, I threw myself at a young man sitting on the bus.

"I don't know him, he just drugged me!" I screamed, clutching at his hoodie as I looked up at his tattooed and shaved head. I fell to the floor and kept falling, further and further.

A distant voice yelled at me angrily.

"... told you not to bring anymore of your strung out friends or hookups here!"

"I done told you, I don't know her! And she aint strung out! Some assholes were try'na snatch her. Right on the bus in front of everyone! Lookit her, Jaimes! She ain't no hoodrat! She was comin' outta business for work and shit. Them assholes tryna just haul her off and she asked me for help."

"Then take her to the ER, not here to me!"

"How Ima take her anywhere? I don't know her name or any shit. Jus' help her Jaimes!"

"What was she given?"

"I don't know! I done told you, he had a needle! Hey! She's wakin' up! Hey baby girl, lookit me. There you are. You know who them men was?"

"No? I... what's wrong with me? I can't move!"

"Hey, look at me, what's your name?" a woman asked. She was older than the man, quite a bit older.

"Cal?"

"Cal, my name is Jaime. I work in a hospital. I need your full name sweetheart."

"Calista Jennings? What's wrong with me? I can't move!"

"It's alright, Jeremy and his friends ran them off. You were smart getting to someone like you did. They drugged you, but it will be out of your system soon. Do you have your phone or wallet somewhere?"

"They took it."

"And you didn't know them at all? You don't know why they were after you?"

"No!"

"I told you Jaimes, they was like some real human trafficker dudes. Look at her. Girl like her all small and alone. They was lookin for a payday is all."

"I remember you," I said, looking at the tattooed man. "You saved me?"

"Yeah, me an' Derrick. My boy. Here. Jaimes say you need water," he said, leaning me up and putting a water bottle to my lips.

"You do!" Jaime said quickly. "Flush your system! Jeremy, I am going to be late if I don't leave. I don't know where your dad is, can you watch the boys till he gets home?"

"Yeah, aight. Thanks Jaimes."

The woman left and the man eased me back down and left my line of sight. "Cam, Lukie, you two have your homework done? No more Call of Duty till it's done, turn it off!"

He came back into sight a moment later, looking down at me. "I need to go to the hospital?" I asked, still fuzzy headed and heavy.

"Yeah, prolly Lil'bit, but I ain't got my car jus' now. I ain't got your ID either. And I'm watching my little brothers right now."

"Call an ambulance?"

He laughed. "Girl, you know where you at? They aint comin out here for an overdose."

"I didn't?"

"Yeah, I say you got drugged, they thinkin overdose. They won't come, Lil'bit. Hey, say your name for me again?"

"Cal. I have extra keys to my car at my apartment downtown. The supe will let me in and I have copies of my ID's and..."

"Yeah ok, listen up though. It's gettin' late, I ain't carryin' you back to the bus stop and up town. You's hot and all, tiny as hell, but even you get heavy walkin five blocks. You got someone I can call for you?"

"No... I am new to the city, I don't know anyone."

"Your boss?"

"I don't know his number."

"Aight. Well, you get to chill here wit' me and the boys a bit then'."

"Until I can walk?"

He laughed again. "Girl, you ain't walkin' out there tonight. Busses don't run past dark and even if they did... you wouldn't make it two blocks before someone decided they wanted them a taste of what you got. Mornin' is soon enough. I'll get you on the bus and make sure you get home," he said, sitting on the end of the couch, just past my feet. He took hold of one of my feet, then smirked. "How you even find heels for these tiny feet?"

"Internet."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty two."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Girlfriend?"

"No. What time is it? When will I be able to move?"

"Fuck should I know? I don't know what they slipped you. It's after eight. Dark already. You really aint seen them watchin you or nothin'?"

"No, it was only my second day at work. I took an Uber yesterday."

"Musta just saw a chance and took it. Hold up Lil'bit," he said, picking up his ringing phone. "Hey Jaimes? ... Yeah? ... Aight, I can do that. How long?... Aight. ... No, he ain't here yet. ... I don't mind, they's doin' homework. ... Yeah, I can do that, what kind? ... Aight, Thanks Jaimes."

He hung up and got up, going to a kitchen area. I realized then that I had turned my head a little. "I moved!"

"Good. Here, Jaimes said you need to drink milk and I need to help you move and shit. Sit up here a little. Say when. You need to drink as much as you can. Aight, here, babygirl," he said, sitting down by my legs again. He started rubbing my calf and moving my leg back and forth. I blushed, wanting to fix my skirt, but said nothing as I stared up at the ceiling.

The door opened. "The hell is this?" a man asked gruffly.

"You's late. Jaime's was helpin' me with this girl. Someone tried to snatch her and drugged her. I was watchin' the boys till you came home."

"Luke is ten, that's plenty old enough to watch his little brother!"

"Jaimes don't agree," Jeremy said, shrugging and continuing to rub my leg.

A face appeared in my view. "The fuck is she from?"

"Downtown."

"Why were you downtown?"

"Workin', pops, don't worry over it. You here then? Jaimes wants the boys to have hot food tonight, said there was ravioli in a big can in the..."

"They can make themselves food! It ain't hard," the man scowled.

"Yeah, aight. I'll heat it up before I go," Jeremy said with a scowl, getting up.

His father sat down in the spot he vacated and looked down at me. At my exposed underwear. "She's fuckable, ain't she? How old is she?"

"Old enough to work downtown. Hands off, pops."

"You didn't say she was yours," the man said, sliding his rough hand up the inside of my thigh and running his thumb over the top of my panties. "Silk. Bet this cunt is tight."

"I said hands off!" Jeremy yelled, crossing the room and pulling me higher on the couch, away from his father's hand. I was shaking.

"The fuck do you care?"

"Your fuckin' wife is at work!"

"She ain't your mom, what do you care?"

"Don't touch her," Jeremy said angrily, making sure my skirt was pulled down to my knees before going back to the small kitchen. He dumped ravioli out of a can into two bowls and put them in the microwave. "Luke! Dinner will be done in two minutes! Can you get it out for you and Cam?"

"Yeah?"

"Soon as it beeps, be careful. Then finish your homework before games. Cam. Look at me, I mean it. Jaimes tells me you aint did your readin again and I ain't takin you to the game. You feel me, boy?"

"Yeah, Jer, I will!"

"Aight then," Jeremy said, sitting me up and putting the cup of milk to my lips. "Alla this now Lil'Bit, we fittin ta go."

"Why don't you leave her here a little while. Come back later?" the older man asked.

Jeremy ignored him, setting the cup down harder than he needed to, putting my shoes in my lap and then picking me up. "You two be good," he called to the boys before carrying me out the door.

It was a small, older house in a very bad neighborhood. All of the windows had bars on every house and the few people in the street looked dangerous. Kind of like Jeremy. He was a little bit terrifying and I stole glances at him as he carried me down the street for two blocks. His jaw was working and he looked pissed.

I had no idea what to say, so I said nothing, I stayed quiet and still and hoped I would be mobile soon. This place was as foreign to me as Germany.

He turned and opened a gate to a larger house, one with the windows all lit up. He went in without knocking and it was full of people. Four men and two women.

"There you fuckin' are! You can't answer a phone now?"

"I was busy."

"Why you still fuckin wit her?"

"Don't worry 'bout it," Jeremy said, walking past all of them in the living room and down a hall. He pushed open a door and set me on a full sized bed in the small room, then shut the door quickly. He turned back to me and threw my shoes on the floor, then sat down and started rubbing my calf again.

I didn't get him. He was like the others... but he wasn't.

He moved up to my arms and I watched him, looking at his tattoos and mostly shaved head. He might have been attractive if he didn't have tattoos climbing up his neck and look so... hard? I didn't know the word. His brown eyes looked almost kind and out of place on him. I also noticed now that he had the hoodie off and he was the kind of guy who worked out. The kind of guy obsessed with self image that I didn't like.

Not that it mattered. He was terrifying.

"None of your friends could take me to the hospital?" I asked softly.

He snorted. "You ain't wantin to owe no favors with them, Lil'Bit. Plus... I cain't be takin you in," he said, blushing. "That heat we drew down on them boys with ain't exactly legal. If someone on that bus had called 911, I'd've had to've left you there. How's'at feel? You try'na move?"

"Yeah."

"Thought so. I can feel your muscles try'na work," he said before moving back down to my other leg. I watched his thoughtful expression while he worked, still confused. If I hadn't been watching so closely, I wouldn't have seen his eyes travel up my leg when my skirt bunched up again. His eyes caught for a moment, staring, then jerked away as he turned his body so he was facing my foot as he worked.

Huh. Well that was something, at least. I felt a little more comfortable with him now.

"This feel better? You want a..." he began.

"Jer! The fuck out here man!" someone yelled from outside the door.

Jeremy half growled, but set my leg down gently before going to the door He opened it a few inches. "Whatchoo need Amos?"

"The fuck you doin in there?"

"That's suddenly your business? You better step off. The fuck you want?"

"Loe said you had you a new bitch."

"Fuck Loe. The FUCK do you need Amos?"

"Monty said to get you. Said bring your bitch."

"Get the fuck out of here," Jeremy snapped angrily before shutting the door and turning back to me. "Stay here a minute Lil'Bit. Stay quiet, aight?"

I nodded, saying nothing.

He left and I laid there trying to move my arms and legs, wondering what the hell I was going to do. If I didn't show up to work in the morning, would they fire me? It was my third day. Should I go to the hospital in the morning? Call the police? Would it get Jeremy in trouble if I did? I wondered if anyone else on that bus would have done what he had. Put themself on the line to keep me safe.

There was a loud pop-pop-pop outside, close enough to make me jerk, then seconds later, squealing tires. Seconds after that, screams and yelling. My eyes widened. Had someone just been shot?!?

Jeremy came back in, scowling and mumbling.

"What happened?" I asked fearfully.

"Ain't nothin, Lil'bit. It was across the street. Listen up. Ima take you out there and Ima say some things. You just go along and stay quiet. You feel me?"

"Yeah?"

"I mean it. Don't talk to no one, you let me talk."

"I will," I promised.

He picked me up and carried me back out front, sitting in the only empty spot at the end of a couch. He adjusted me in his lap and pulled my head to lay against his chest and I stayed still. The entire room was watching us, watching me.

"So this is your new bitch," a man said, standing and looking down at me.

"I said so, didn't I?" Jeremy snapped.

"She know that?"

"She knows, don't you Lil'bit?" he asked, jostling me.

I nodded quickly.

"So you just decide in a couple hours that this girl is the one?" another man asked.

"Do it matter?" Jeremy demanded, his face going red with anger.

"Yeah, if you lyin. Her pussy hair red too?"

"She aint got none," Jeremy answered.

I went stiff all over. How did he know that?

"That so, girl? You got you a bald little pussy?"

I nodded, hiding my face in embarrassment.

"Nique, come over here and feel this girl, see if he lyin."

A girl got up and came over and I held my breath, looking up at Jeremy fearfully. He didn't move, didn't look at me as the girl pushed my skirt up and yanked my panties to the side.

"She bald," the girl said, going back to sit down.

"You fuck her?" the standing man asked.

"It matter?" Jeremy demanded. "I told you she my bitch, aint none of you touchin' her. Since when is that a fuckin debate?"

"Since you just protectin some dumb bitch," the sitting man said.

"I aint protectin shit, I done claimed her, didn't I Lil'bit?"

I nodded.

"How big his dick?" standing man asked.

My hands tightened around Jeremy's arm as I pressed my face to his chest.

"It's big enough to have her beggin for more is all you need to know. Why you wanna know about my dick anyway? The fuck is wrong with you?"

"I asked her. How big his dick?"

I froze and Jeremy squeezed me gently. "Answer him Lil'bit," he said softly.

"Big enough to choke me," I whispered.

There was some laughter around the room, but the standing man shook his head. "That aint no answer, bitch."

"You gon' look, Chay? Get me hard and fine out if she right?"

"No, I'll just call Doty an ask her. How big, bitch?"

"I didn't measure!" I answered, trembling. "Big, for me."

"Pshhh. You aint fucked her."

"She aint claimed if you aint fucked her," another man said.

"Shut the fuck up, Amos. Aint nobody talkin to you. I said the bitch is mine. I made this bitch choke on my cock and I bent her over and fucked her."

"You cum in her?"

"I came in her throat. She swallowed that up for me, didn't you Lil'bit?"

"No willingly," I answered breathlessly. "You held it there until I swallowed and I couldn't breathe."

There were a few more leering chuckles.

"And what'd I tell you you was gon' do for me every time?"

"Swallow it down for you."

"Up, Lil'bit. I said swallow it up for me. An that's what you gon' do, aint it?"

"If... if you force me to. I told you I don't like to do that."

"An I said I didn't fucking care what you liked, didn't I?"

I nodded, clutching him again and feeling terrified.

"I think you both full of shit. How bout you bend her over the table right there and fuck her now?"

"The fuck is wrong with you? Why so fuckin keen on seein my dick? When I am ready to fuck my bitch again, I will take her to my bed. How bout you go find your own bitch and stop tryna get up on mines. I'm goin back to bed."

"Fuck that noise. You stay out here with us and hang. We wanna watch you feelin up on your bitch," standing man said, going and sitting down.

Jeremy growled slightly, then pulled my face up and kissed me, forcing my mouth open. I grabbed his face to pull back, but held his face instead, trembling. I realized then that I had moved my hands freely. His hand snaked down and under my blouse, groping my breast and groaning softly.

Panic was starting to override sense and I grabbed his wrist.

"Fuck this, Ima go fuck my bitch," Jeremy said breathlessly, picking me up suddenly. No one said anything as he carried me back to his room and slammed the door.

He laid me on the bed and kissed me again and my hands pushed on his shoulders as I tried to turn.

"Don't Lil'bit," he whispered. "If they check..."

He left a trail of kisses down my neck as he unbuttoned my blouse and I froze up, still shaking. "Please," I whispered.

"Shhh," he managed, biting my neck gently. "I aint fittin to hurt ya. Ease up a lil."

He pulled my blouse open and lifted up, going up on his knees as he straddled me. His smile was smug as he looked down at my chest and my bra.

"Fancy little lace. Matches them panties. All your shit match like that?"

I stared up at him, wide eyed.

He gave me a smirk, then reached down and slid his hand inside the lace and cupped my breast, moving the lace down and under. He did it again to my other breast, then looked down at me again.

"Them little nips is hot," he rumbled, rolling my nipples in his fingers.

"Please!" I whispered again, shaking my head and trying to stop the tears.

"S'all right Lil'bit," he whispered, leaning in again and kissing me. "You just hush now and lemme take care a' this."

"Jeremy..."

"Shhh," he whispered against my jaw before moving back and unzipping my skirt on the side and pulling it down and off. He looked me over with another smug smirk, then leaned in and kissed my belly as he slid my panties off.

I was panting now, my breathing too fast as I started panicking.

"Please please please..." I whispered, shaking my head and squeezing my eyes shut.

"Shh shh shh," he breathed, using his knee to part my legs. "It's all good Lil'bit." He pushed his pants down over his hips and his cock sprang free. He was indeed nicely endowed and I whimpered again, trying to force my legs shut.

He moved up, pressing his cock against me and sliding up, his cock resting on my pelvis as he moved closer.

"Mmmm, you like that Lil'bit?" he asked in a loud groan as he ground his cock against my mound and tummy.

He was faking it, I realized and relief flooded through me. I put my hands on his arms, but I was still trembling and terrified.

"You want it faster? Harder?" he asked.

"No," I answered quickly, my hands tightening on his arms.

"Stop cryin', baby," he whispered, kissing the top of my head as he continued to roll his hips over me like he was making love to me. "You like that baby girl? You like that fat cock? Tell me Lil'bit, say you want it!" he growled more loudly, moving a little faster.

"I..." I panted, shaking my head, a little dazed at the feeling of his hard cock rubbing over my clit again and again. "I... faster..." I breathed, closing my eyes.

"Yeah, you like that cock, don't you?" he groaned, moving faster.

I moaned, my back arching up for a better angle. "Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Ohhhh, please, oh god... faster!"

"You want me to pound that tight cunt baby?" he roared.

"Yes! Oh, please Jeremy! Fuck me!"

He growled, leaning in and holding me against him as he pressed his chin to my head, thrusting rapidly.