The Rescue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Addison, it feels so good!" He exclaims.

"For me too... you're so good at fucking me!" She shouts climaxing again.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Me too! Do it in me Alex, I want to feel it!" She shouts at him between ragged breaths. Her legs tighten around his thighs pulling him into her as she feels him grow steely hard inside her.

"Argh!" He shouts letting loose a torrent of cum as she peaks again. He looks down at her contented face and kisses her lips.

"Thank you Alex," She tells him as she pulls him down to lay with her.

Naked they snuggle together basking in the afterglow before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The moon has reached its peak in the night sky when the lights finally dim in my target building. "Wakey wakey, hands off snakey," I hear Ricky saying. I snap awake and raise my handgun with my bad shoulder wincing as the stabbing pain shoots through my shoulder. "Man, I thought you were gonna sleep all night."

I don't answer my delusion and check my watch instead trying to disregard the pain and him at the same time.

"You've been out nearly two hours," He helpfully states. "You're lucky we found such a good hidey hole."

I stretch my arm feeling the stiffness in my shoulder along with the pain.

"Ignoring me. Is that your tactic now? That's not going to work, I'm in your head remember."

"Damn it Rick, I need to focus here," I finally say just to shut him up.

"Right, hot girlfriend needs help. Got ya," He says. "What's next on the agenda then?"

"I need to get the keys for the Aid Station and she's not my girlfriend."

"If you say so Grayson but I've got to tell you, if she was my friend I'd be doing whatever it took to make her my girlfriend."

"You're dead Rick and hell you were married too you can't have a girlfriend. The hell am I doing arguing with you anyway? I've got to get those keys and I'm sure Ballo has a set with him."

"You plan on killing him?"

The slap I saw on the monitor flutters through my mind. "It's under serious consideration at the moment."

"All right... Uh Grayson, you're bleeding pretty bad again."

I look down and notice that my bandages are nearly soaked through and that I'm still bleeding. "Can't worry about it now, I'm too close."

The sweat from my brow has attracted gnats and other bugs that I mildly wave away as I begin moving towards the building. I time the guard patrols and find that I have about a five to seven minute window to make across the open ground to the building were Ballo is holed up. When the patrol disappears from view I double time it across the open ground. No alarms are raised and no weapons discharged so I begin looking for a way into the building.

"Hold up? Do you smell that?" Ricky asks stopping me at the corner of the building.

"Smoke. Cigarette smoke," I answer keeping my voice low.

"Those things are killers," He states.

I glance around and at the rear of the building a militia member taking a smoke break. Creeping up behind him, I slowly unsheathe my knife and wait for him to lower the cigarette. As he lowers it to blow smoke I strike bringing my free hand up to cover his mouth I slice the man's neck from ear to ear then quickly stab him in the heart and near both leg arteries ensuring a quick and quiet death. Arterial blood flies out of his neck bathing the ground in front of us. His blood glistens black in the dark night as it pools at his feet. It takes mere seconds for the man to die. "Okay so you aren't as rusty as I thought you were. With just one arm too, that's impressive even for you old man," Ricky says.

I nod and hide the man's body in some nearby bushes but not before relieving him of his sidearm, a nice .45. Unless someone comes to check on him soon, his blood will soak into the ground and be gone in a matter of hours.

"Don't forget to check the weapon and make sure it's not just for show," Ricky reminds me.

"Come one Ricky, I'm not an amateur ya know," I tell him.

I check and make sure his weapon is loaded and ready for firing when I spot a partially opened side window.

"Need a boost?" Ricky asks helpfully and in my state, I nearly tell him yes before remembering he's just in my head.

I manage to make my way inside with little to no noise, maybe I'm part monkey after all. Looking around I find I'm in some sort of office so quietly I creep out and make my way down the corridor checking room after room as I go hoping that I don't find anyone. Finally I happen upon the bedroom where Ballo lays sleeping, thankfully alone. Just the sight of the man causes me to grit my teeth when the thought of all the things he could have done to Michelle flash through my mind.

"Not yet," Ricky says. "You need to find out if she's still here and where the keys are first."

I nod and snag an extra pillow from off the bed then look down at the sleeping man. Instead of shoving it over his face and shooting him I place the pillow over his right knee and squeeze the trigger. The pillow muffles the sound of the gun but not his scream as the bullet tears through his knee. He looks up at me as I point the gun at his face and with my other hand push a finger to my lips. "Quiet or the next one goes into your brain," I tell him. He clutches at his destroyed knee but only whimpers as he nods at me. "If anyone comes, convince them it was just a bad dream or a spider, whatever scares a big bad man such as yourself." Again he nods and I can see hate boiling behind his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asks in Arabic.

"I'm here for the woman. Where is she?"

"The American, I should have known. She has caused me nothing but trouble," He says in English.

"Tell me where she is and you'll get no more trouble," I respond in kind.

He chuckles. "Do you think I'm a fool? I tell you where she is and you kill me, not much incentive for me to tell you, now is it?"

"You still have one functioning knee," I tell him. "Not to mention, ankles, wrists, shoulder's elbows... I can get really creative until you tell me what I want to know."

"You American's, always think that you're the scariest thing around. I have seen and done things you cannot possibly imagine. Do your worst," He asks wrapping part of his sheet around his shattered knee to stem the blood flow.

"Do you want to know what it's like to be gut shot?" I ask him. "If I do it just right, I'll perforate your bowels, emptying your waste into your bloodstream. It's a real nasty way to go, you burn up with fever, you see things that aren't there and then there's the pain. The pain is excruciating and it last for days. Now if you're lucky, I'll slip and sever your spinal column but well you'd have to be pretty damn lucky for that to happen." I tell him placing the pillow over the barrel of the gun.

"Wait, Wait!" He cries out.

"No more waiting, tell me now!" I say as my finger tenses on the trigger.

"The Aid Station! She's locked in the Aid Station with the others!" He tells me.

"Keys?" I ask.

"Only the guard has them. You'll have to get them from him."

"If you're lying, I will come back and finish what I started," I assure him and start towards the door but the arrogant bastard he is, he can't help but taunt me.

"She is there but you are too late. That is where I took her the first time, in the dirt like an animal," He sneers. "At first she was fighting me, but by the end, she laid there and took it like a good little broken toy. Be sure to save a bullet for her. She will be begging you for it. Go and end her nightmare."

"Shoot this piece of shit Grayson," I hear Ricky say but I'm already squeezing the trigger. Ballo looks shocked as my bullet puts a neat little hole in his forehead.

"Just couldn't keep your mouth shut could you?" I ask his corpse.

I snap a couple of shots with the cell phone Trent gave me and send them to him with a text. "Job Done. Send Chopper."

While I wait for his response I wipe down the gun and make sure, it's free of my prints in case Trent tries to pull a fast one and sell me out on this later on. The phone beeps with his incoming message.

"Stay put. Chopper inbound." I read off the phone.

I wipe it down as well put it on the floor stomping it into oblivion. Easing back out the same window I crouch in the darkness as I hear some guards knocking on Ballo's door. I wait until they make entry to the building then dash across the open expanse to the Aid station. As I'm trying to figure how to pick the lock, I hear one of the patrolling guards come out of Ballo's to raise the alarm. I swing the barrel of the M4 up, locate the man, now looking at me and fire two shots at him. He falls to the ground dead and even though my gunfire was suppressed, you can't suppress the sonic boom of a bullet.

"Fuck it!" I exclaim spinning back to the door and shooting off the lock. I yank the chain off and pull open the door and am greeted by a mass of prisoners rushing to get out.

"Left!" I shout in Mandinka and hope some of them understand. "Go left to the fence, there's a way under it."

Several of them follow my instructions even a couple of them stop and grab the AK's off the dead militia men. Alarms begin blaring and the whole thing is turning into a cluster fuck at a rapid pace. I grab a man that's leaving and shove Michelle's picture in his face.

"Have you seen this woman? Where is she?" He shake his head and pulls away as gunfire begins sounding. I repeat the procedure several more times all with the same response as I move deeper into the building. Finally, a teenage girl runs to me and grabs my hand.

"Miss Michelle, you are here for her, yes?" she asks me in broken but understandable English.

"Michelle, yes I'm here for Michelle," I tell her my head starting to swim as the adrenaline begins to wear off. "Where is she?"

"That room there is where they keep her. Come, I take you," She says point to a chained off room to my left.

"No, you need to go," I tell her as I try to focus my vision that's rapidly beginning to blur.

The adrenaline I've been running on is petering out and soon I'll be crashing. I know I'm fighting a losing battle with consciousness as the color starts to drain from the world around me so I press on anxious to free Michelle before then. The girl ignores my order, grabs my hand and tugs me along towards the door. Slouched against the wall of the Aid station I'm smearing my blood along behind me as I slide along it but I fail to notice it.

"Michelle, get away from the door!" I give her a moment and make sure my little helper is behind me before shooting the locking mechanism.

With my last ounce of strength I kick open the door and then slide down the wall to a seated position just to the side of the doorway.

"Get her out of there," I tell the girl as my vision starts to fade.

"Sending a kid to finish your mission is kind of weak Grayson," Ricky tells me.

"Ricky, shut the fuck up." I manage to say before passing out.

"Miss Michelle!" Yacine yells as she rushes inside.

Michelle who was huddled in the corner rises to her feet and catches the girl in a hug.

"Yacine, what's going on?" She asks.

Yacine pulls her towards the door. "Come, your friend needs help. Hurry!"

"My friend, I don't understand?" She asks confused but Yacine tugs her relentlessly to the door of the cell.

Michelle risks a peek out the door and sees the figure of a man propped against the wall.

"Hurry, he has been hurt," Yacine insists tugging towards the slumped figure.

Finally she recognizes the face of the man there in the darkness.

"Kenny!" she cries out dropping to her knees beside me. She wraps her arms around me and squeezes me tight waking me from the darkness I was slipping into.

"Oh my God Kenny, what are you doing here?" She asks then getting a good look at my shirt and my blood trail along the wall she says. "You're bleeding!"

"You're okay. Really okay," I tell her trying not to slur my words too much.

"Yes, I'm okay," She tells me as I reach up and stroke her cheek making sure that she's real. My fingers leave a smudge of blood on her cheek, a stark red against her tanned face. I pull my map out and press it into her hand.

"Take this... there's a dock about two hours walk from here," I look at the girl. "Do you know it?" I ask her. Slowly she nods her head. "Good, you need to take here there... quick as you can. They'll be a boat coming..."

"No, I'm not leaving you Kenny," Michelle says hear voice choked with emotion.

"You can't carry me... You have to go," I tell her. "Michelle, I'm sorry... I got here... soon as I could."

"You did great, you really did," she says feeling her tears flowing freely. "but... but you still have to get me home, okay? Your job's not done yet."

Yacine looks from the man to Michelle and back then leaps to her feet and rushes out into the compound.

"You have... to go," I tell her. "Please."

She shakes her head. "No, I can't do this without you. I won't, do you hear me Kenny?"

She yanks open my shirt and sees the bandages I put on earlier are soaked in blood. "You're bleeding out," She says. "Keep still."

"I like this one Grayson, she takes charge and doesn't take your shit," Ricky says, his head popping up behind Michelle showing me that he's back. "Why haven't you married this girl yet?"

"I would have... would have liked to... but she left me," I tell him aloud.

Michelle gasps when she hears the words but one look at my face and she knows I'm talking to someone that isn't there.

"I'm not leaving you, not again Kenny. You can't leave me either, okay," She says.

Her words fall on deaf ears however as my world fades to black on me. "I'm losing him. I can't lose him, not now!" She tells herself hopping up on her feet and heading towards the rack of aid supplies.

Quickly she runs to a medical cabinet and breaks the glass out of it. She grabs some bandages and returns. Kneeling back down she removes and discards the soaked bandages from early and applies some new ones.

"Kenny, are you with me?" She asks but doesn't get a response so she smacks my face rousing me.

"Michelle... Hey..." I slur but smile when I see her pretty face in front of me.

"Hey yourself, hold this here and try to keep pressure on it," She tells me pulling my hand up and over the bandages.

My hand stays there trying weakly to hold the one on the front in place.

"Left you huh? What'd you do to run her off, tell her your life story or something?" Ricky says.

"I kissed her." I say aloud looking past Michelle. "She's beautiful so I just... I had to ya know?"

"Stay with me Kenny," She says pulling my chin so I'm facing her.

"So pretty... I always thought so, you know? You hated that I saw you wearing glasses but I liked them," I babble at her.

"I still have them at home, Kenny. You get me there and I'll wear them for you, deal?" She asks but doesn't get a response.

I'm too far gone down the rabbit hole to answer.

"Damn it Kenny, you're stronger than this. You didn't quit your SEAL training when it got tough, you walked through war zones and made it home, hell, you swam with a Great White and it backed down, you can survive this damn it! Don't you dare give up on me now! Please Kenny, I need you okay. Don't leave me!"

Tears begins to fill her eyes as she presses her forehead to my and whispers. "Please don't leave me."

She nearly begins to sob when Yacine races back into the aid station with her father and two other men from their village in tow.

"I brought them to help us!" Yacine says.

"We owe you both our lives," Yacine's father says his native tongue holding up his splinted arm as she translates. He points to me and then to his men. They kneel down to grab me but Michelle stops them. Gathering her wits and pushing her emotions to the back burner she tells them.

"I need to stop his bleeding before we can move him," Michelle tells them. She reaches over, pulls my pistol from the holster, and runs over to the locked door of the operating room.

"Okay, remember what he showed you," She tells herself looking down at the pistol. "Safety off, aim and squeeze."

She jumps at the sound of the shot echoing in the small room but it worked. The wood around the lock splinters allowing her to kick the door open. She runs inside, Yacine at her heels to offer help.

"Grab me a bag sweetie and toss everything inside it as I hand it to you."

Yacine nods and the two begin to work. Michelle quickly loads up the bag with as many bandages, drugs and equipment as she can then turns back to a cabinet.

"Come on," She mutters her hands shaking as she tries to find some coagulants that will stop the bleeding if just temporarily. "Where is it?" Finally she spots what she's looking for and grabs the bag of medical gear. "Okay Yacine, let's get out of here."

Outside the Aid station chaos reigns, alarms are blaring, gunfire is erupting from all over the compound as several of the once imprisoned villagers have taken up arms and are fighting the militia.

Meanwhile inside, Michelle is busy dumping the coagulants over both the entrance and exit wounds.

"We must go now," Yacine's father states. Michelle nods and reapplies the bandages. The pain that shoots through me jars me from unconsciousness and I groan.

"I know it hurts Kenny, but you're supposed to be the tough guy remember?"

I manage a nod and the men lift me, one under each arm and follow Yacine's father to the door.

"Better give him the gun. It's not much use to you right now," Ricky says waking me for a moment.

"Give him... this," I tell Michelle weakly nodding down towards the M4. She nods and takes the weapon from over my shoulder and hands to Yacine's father.

"Are we ready?" He asks Yacine who nods. "All right, to the village."

Yacine's father leads us out followed by his men that are carrying me, then Yacine who is right with Michelle.

In the distance I hear the rotors of a chopper coming in and am kind of surprised that Trent kept his word.

"That's our ride," I murmur but the men carrying me pay no heed, they don't understand English and even if they did, I'm in no position to be giving orders.

We move quickly towards the rear of the compound dodging militia as we go. As we move into the tree line, my ears pick up what sounds like something sizzling overhead.

"I don't think that's a transport chopper," Ricky says.

"Down!" I shout out as my mind makes the connection of what that sounds is.

I manage to topple the guys carrying me and the rest follow suit while nearby the compound explodes as two missiles strike the Aid Building and the Barracks building. I feel the heat from the explosions wash over us just after the shockwave rocks our bodies. More explosions erupt as additional missiles and Gatling gun fire hit the command building and vehicles. The whole place is awash in fire as death rains down from the gunship above. Luck was with us as we are just far enough away from the kill zone in a little gully just south of the camp. Michelle crawls to us pushing Yacine ahead of her.

"Make sure your father's okay," She orders her and then covers her body with mine as the explosions continue. Most people that aren't used to combat would be screaming their heads off at this point wondering when the next sound they hear is that of the Pearly Gates being opened for them but not Michelle. She lays there covering me, clutching me tightly but quiet as a field mouse. I'd admire her courage if I wasn't already unconsciousness. The jungle is lit up as bright as day as the fire's begin to rage out of control.

"Everyone keep still," Michelle tells the others as the chopper makes a few lazy circles around the compound making sure that everyone there is dead. "You know I'm starting to believe that the guys aren't lying when they say things have a tendency to blow up around you? Kenny, can you hear me?" She asks when I don't answer. "Don't be dead, don't you dare be dead."