The Rescuer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to give her enough warning I announced, "Baby girl, I am going to cum any second."

"Do you love me as much as you can love someone only a week later," she asked, again blowing me away with her maturity even while fucking?

"Yes, yes, I love you as much as is possible right now and I'm willing to keep trying to love you more!" With that, she clenched her pussy muscles tightly and I started pumping my hot sperm deep into her fertile womb, splashing it hard into her cervix and causing her to erupt with orgasm again.

As my cum blasts subsided, Stacey collapsed into me and we eventually dozed off. With a couple of adjustments, we woke up the next morning next to each other. "What shall we do today my big, sexy lover," she asked me?

Knowing it was Sunday, I knew I had to come clean with something, "Stacey. I need to disappoint you for the first time and I am really sorry baby."

"Oh my god, what? What," she demanded?

"I am already committed to taking off later today on a golf road trip with an old fire fighting buddy for a week. I can't believe after the last two days that we won't be together."

Laughing, she pouted and said,"Oooooh, the big softy will miss his little lover. Jesus John, I thought you were going to tell me you were really married or something."

Smacking her with a pillow, I said, "Okay, okay. Well jeez, act a little disappointed won't you."

"Oh trust me, I'll miss you, but I'll especially miss this incredibly comfy bed," she said as she rolled over and cuddled in my down comforter.

"Hey, why don't you stay here while I'm gone," I invited her?

"That would be amazing. I'll go home when you leave, grab a few things, and keep an eye on the place. Even though it won't be the same without you."

We got up, showered, including a morning blow job that blew my mind, and grabbed a little breakfast before I had to head out. As hard as it was, we said our goodbyes and I headed off, already running late.

Don't get me wrong, the amazing golf courses we played in Northern California were spectacular, but it was the longest week of my life recently. It was only made better by the pictures Stacey would "sext message" to me at night of her laying in my bed, fingering her wet pussy to orgasm in my absence.

When I returned, I don't think I made it 10' inside my door and we were already all over each other. Undressing each other and fighting to get to the bed to make up for lost time of not making love. The foreplay and loving talk had to wait for a little bit. She laid down, spread her naked legs, opening her pussy to me, and I started pounding her with my balls; my hard dick slamming into her while she screamed for me to fuck her harder.

As my built up cum loaded approached explosion, I arched back and let it go. Filling her, oozing it out onto my bed, making sure every drop of my hot, sticky, cum was left inside of my lover. As I slowly relaxed from the fast, heart-racing, intense fucking, I said, "I guess we're still okay not using protection, huh?"

"Oh, I think we're definitely okay," she said as she reached back and slid her hand under a pillow and pulled out a pregnancy test. "What do you think, does this look okay to you?"

That "+" sign would later be named Trenton after her late father. Stacey is still the love of my life.

12