The Rescuer Ch. 04

Story Info
The Rescuer now has TWO women blocking his way out!
39.8k words
5
1.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rescuer

Not Exactly What He Had in Mind!

Chapter 04

by TheRescuer

©2007 ©2008 ©2009 ©2010 ©2011 ©2012 ©2020 ©2021 ©2022

All rights reserved.

Warning: This is Chapter 04 of a full length novel told in a unique world-building style!

This series is designed to be read in order and there are no recaps or reminders of past chapters included. Spoilers abound, everywhere, so if you even peek a little bit ahead, you could dramatically lessen your own enjoyment of the story!

Critical information may not be repeated, if you chose to skip over an entire chapter!

> > > > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < < < <

So PLEASE! Go back to Chapter 01 and start reading from there!

> > > > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < < < <

Please note!

This novel eventually contains sex from almost every possible allowable category and combinations of people. The types of scenes change depending upon which characters are in them. The story is purposefully written so that you will not miss key plot details, if you should choose to either entirely skip over, or only glance thru some of the sexual acts.

> > > > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < < < <

Dozens and dozens of characters eventually help carry the story line. They all grow and change as the plot unfolds. Readers get to look through all of their eyes, and learn the differences between what they are telling others, and what is actually going on in their minds and hearts.

The type and intensity of the sex varies depending on the actors in the scene, and at what point in their journey you happen to find them.

The plot does jump backwards and forwards in time, for good and very essential reasons.

By necessity, and intent, this is not a quick read.

It will take some time to properly set the foundation of the story, but it will also let you as a reader enjoy trying to solve the same mystery the other characters are trying to unravel!

This is a participatory kind of novel, where some clues are laid out well in advance, if only you can tell them apart from the lies some of the actors tell even themselves!

Everything on the page is there for a purpose. Answers to your questions do come, most often in the very next scene. The story is built of layers and layers, showing how the huge cast of characters interconnect and interact. The plot winds and twists thru time, taking you to places you will become very familiar with, and maybe even love.

As you start to follow the actors thru their distant and recent pasts, you can better understand how the journey complicated each of their lives.

Told in a true world building style, the scope and reason for the creation of the "Trust" unfolds slowly. In the opening scene, the man that was driven to create it begins to lose more than just his grip on reality. Some readers find it a bit uncomfortable to enter his still shattering mind as he opens up the complicated plot.

There are no pure heroes and no absolute villains here. No entirely selfless or selfish acts. Just challenges to long cherished hopes and dreams that must be overcome.

> > > > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < < < <

This chapter immediately follows the scene where the last one left off. It might be a good idea for even the most astute readers to go back to the previous chapter and reread the last page before starting this one. Even just a few paragraphs can be very helpful in properly 'reconnecting' you to the story!

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

YES!

There are MULTIPLE sex scenes in this chapter!

The Aftermath of the museum Reveal is so critical to understanding the rest of the story. Told in several parts, you will go behind the scenes and learn so much! Then all the characters will begin to leave the museum, during the EXODUS, finally setting the multiple concurrent plots in motion.

As readers, you will get to go everywhere they do, and see everything that they see!

Couples, both new and old, struggle to reconnect to their much changed lives and each other. To get 'everyone' properly settled in 'back home' will take quite some time, with some teasing mixed in with all types of action.

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

Chapter 03 had the first 'real' time jump in the series with Emma meeting and sleeping with Jenny. Chapter 04 returns you to exactly one week from the present, with The Rescuer and his cat Ruthy guarding him during his breakdown.

This is the night EVERYTHING threatens to go wrong! It's just hours before Keeley gets hurt so badly that she has no choice but to call her favorite customer from her strip club, to come rescue her from the consequences of her very own actions!

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

Like life, many readers come to love and expect that for this series, every answer you find brings with it even more questions! Hopefully not annoyingly so! Please remember, that YOU are on this journey WITH the characters, and no one really knows how things will turn out yet!

Maybe even me!

TheRescuer

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

Chapter 04

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

Museum Garden

support building's terrace

The After Party and

tear down well underway

Just hours before

Keeley moves in

to the tiny apartment

Jenny's condition

continuing to spiral

completely out of control

> > > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <

The fierce death grip of a hug Jenny had around my neck... had ebbed and flowed with the bewildering mix of wonderful and horrendous memories... that were all trying to tear her apart.

I'd done this for her several times before, most notably on the Sunday afternoon Jenny had left her attic fortress. I'd planned off for that entire day, and well into the evening.

Whatever it was going to take.

Back then I didn't have to worry about keeping my regular appointment at the strip club with Keeley. But I also didn't have the invaluable help of one particular luxury either. The secret assistance I now used almost every single day, from my most recently added female dark haired co-conspirator.

Remembering how that whole even more bizarre situation... bumping into 'Billie' in New York and how that had turned out... still made me wince!

I was so grateful that the extraordinarily talented and sexually inquisitive woman Billie was fast becoming finally had someone else to pursue sexually!

The amazingly risky choice, of openly making her my 'secret' assistant, had let her blossom in more ways than one.

I could finally relax around Billie, and just be her friend, as we continued to sort out her own truly life threatening adventures. Relax was probably the wrong word though. Billie would probably dead, a few short hours after the people looking for her discovered where she was. My idea had been to hide her in plain sight, close by me, trusting that no one would give her a second glance as the Trust neared it's completion.

All eyes would be on me and not the latest 'stray' I tended to pickup and set back on their feet. It would've actually been out of character for me to break that old habit, and caused even more scrutiny of the people I keep near to me but always at arms length.

When I wasn't able to keep tabs on Billie, Michael had unknowingly been keeping up her cover for me. Now that my two favorite young people spent so much time spent in each other's company?

It had caused the woman I had stumbled across in New York... on my last trip there... to fall so hard for my young protege'.

Now Michael was having his first experience of learning to deal with having a real complex relationship.

It was important to me that it was with someone that was just as talented as he was. If not more! In the long run, I thought that both the very feminine Billie and Emma would far outshine both Michael and me. Especially given that we were just a clueless pair of males.

How I kept finding such interesting, captivating and damaged women, I was beginning to despair of ever finding out.

Or maybe they kept finding me? And that was the real reason I worked so hard to keep such a low profile these days?

I took a deep breath, and endured another crushing embrace from Jenny, as yet another wave of deep emotions began running thru her body. Gone was the out of control sexual need that she had just been expressing. Tonight her hugs and kisses felt so different! Ever since the time those mostly empty crates had toppled over onto her at her loft? And I had helped heal and soothe those injuries? I'd made very sure never to get too physically intimate with her again.

At least by Jenny's unique standards!

Except for the first time I had seen her after her return from London. But that was before all that time she had spent with Emma in New York. Other than that difficult night, after her flight back across the Atlantic, we had stayed strictly within Jenny's very fuzzy lines of permissible behavior.

That whole night after the London trip, unexpectedly all alone together in the huge new loft building, had been so difficult for us both!

I'd been physically hurting and emotionally vulnerable, more so than I had been in years, and I let slip the control I always felt around all women. Especially those that were too damaged to make clear decisions about their futures for themselves. Jenny certainly didn't appear to be the troubled young woman she actually was that night.

Just a little loss of control? Just a little bit? A few moments of enjoyment for myself? It had been enough to put my entire world at risk!

After personally picking her up from the airport as a surprise, because I'd given Billie a rare night off, I'd been expecting to just return Jenny to the Loft and resume our mentor/student relationship.

Instead, once she was safe again behind the four walls of her loft, I found a woman clearly wanting to seduce me. At all costs. Jenny was so changed that first night after the jet had touched down. At least at first, she'd falsely seemed so real and in control, that in my heartbroken loneliness I very nearly gave in and slept with her.

It had been so close a thing! Only the timely return, of some of the Artist's guilt and worry, had stopped me from sliding my cock deep inside of her willing body.

I still hated to think about the Good and the Bad of that missed opportunity.

On the Terrace of the museum complex, my body suddenly shuddered in both my remembered and returning desire for Jenny. So I tried to focus only on the worst side of what had almost happened. Even as my tired muscles tensed up, with my mind's recall of the horrible end of that night, Jenny suddenly moaned and began grinding her clit even harder on my cock.

Confusing me even more was the mystery of something about her more recent trip to New York, with all those days and nights spent sleeping with Emma, and how it had changed Jenny even more drastically. Even just imagining Emma happy, and naked in bed with a woman again, tore open all my old wounds.

Here on the Terrace, back in the real world and present? The woman crushing me so tightly against her damp dress changed again. Jenny must have picked up on my abrupt loss of a strict focus on her well being.

Each one of her specific old memories and deeply ingrained fears? They tormented Jenny so differently! They afflicted her with their own distinct body language. A bizarre catalog of unique responses and reactions, giving me hard won clues on how to best help her. That night after her London trip, and the woman in my arms right now? They both had hunched over in emotional pain in this completely different kind of way.

That was my only clue.

It was something from Jenny's recently endured present, and not her tragic past that had happened so long ago, that was making her almost scream in pain and loss.

During her stay in the penthouse with Emma, something very similar must have occurred there, too.

Whatever had happened near the very end of that New York trip, it was what had to be tearing her apart right now. Jenny suddenly moaned, even louder in shame, as her shaking legs finally began to give out. I gasped in pain, as those very strong arms tried to drag me downwards to the polished ceramic tile floor of the Terrace with her. With almost her full weight around my upper body, I was being contorted at such a horrible angle, that no neck could tolerate it for very long without breaking.

Even I had my limits of physical endurance.

I desperately broke one of my own rules, and began pleading out loud for Jenny to come back too early from a fit this debilitating and serious.

"Jenny! I'm here! Come back! You're hurting me! It's all right! I'm still here! Just tell me this time! Tell me everything! Please? I know that you miss Emma! You've sobbed out her name several times now! Just tell me what happened, the day or night BEFORE you left New York! Em is ok! But she kept all of your secrets from me, too! She wouldn't even tell Avery, why you both rushed back so suddenly the next morning! I would've thought that you would've spent at least a day or two at Emma's farm! A few hours couldn't have been enough time for you to explore everything there! And NO sketches off the house, barn or the pecan groves at all?"

That Jenny wouldn't even come partially back to her senses, to at least discuss her art, was a very bad sign indeed. She always heard whatever I said, even at times like this! It just took a little while for my words to sink in! I rushed on with a few more thoughts, and tensed my neck and shoulders up even tighter as she put almost all of her weight on me.

Trying to drag me downward, physically and emotionally, so we would both drown in her endless pool of depression and despair.

"I can't help you! Not fast enough! Not when you are like this! Not unless you TELL me, finally, exactly what happened in New York! I will piece it all back together, eventually, but doing that MY way takes too much time! TIME is the ONE thing we don't have enough of right now! PLEASE! Let go of me! Your hurting me!"

Something about the real pain I was in finally got thru to Jenny.

I could have easily extricated myself from her unintentional hold. I'd had almost too much training on how to deal with deliberate harm being directed at me. But even the least of my non-lethal choices? They would devastate someone as deeply disturbed as Jenny was right now.

The secret with dealing with both her and Linda's kind of fits... was to slowly ease them out of mental and emotional danger... that if left to their own devices and fears they kept creating for themselves in ever more vicious cycles.

Both of those almost too black eyes finally fluttered back open, and after they were positive who my gray ones belonged to, Jenny's other senses began snapping back to life. The strangle hold on my poor neck relaxed, but she still mistakenly used my crouched position to help pull herself back up onto her feet.

The worn sandals skittered on the slick tiles for a moment, before she finally dared to let go, and gently touched my cheek.

"... I'm so sorry... I always seem to be hurting the people that I love and care for... I can't seem to stop myself... or even do the simplest things to protect them... I chickened out in New York... regardless of what happened to make me come home early... I failed you... all I had to do was listen... and Emma would have told me EVERYTHING... about why you two really broke up all those years ago... she NEEDED to tell me the truth... but I wouldn't let her... I ran out of your old bedroom... and begged Emma not to follow me... I forced her to spend a few hours alone at the worst possible moment... Em was hurting so bad... all alone... just because I was afraid to learn any more secrets... even yours... I NEVER want to know something that would hurt YOU... not if I slipped up and told you about it... some secrets... they wouldn't be safe with me... because I would TELL you them right away... Emma didn't really understand that about me... but maybe now she does... "

Clearly something very complicated had happened, to strain how close Emma and Jenny must have gotten, during that next to last stop on the tour. A brief sob, and a small kiss on my lips, was my reward for patient silence.

"When I left your old bedroom, I didn't know that Veronica was back in the kitchen and cleaning up the dishes from dinner. All I wanted was someone to hold me! I swear! I didn't mean for anything else to happen! But it did! Veronica was so lovely! So eager! She didn't want to JUST watch us anymore! Emma said that your old friend loved to see two people make love! I loved doing that for Veronica! I just wasn't prepared for how she would react when I fell into her arms and began crying! I am not like either you OR Emma that way! If I have someone pressed that tightly against my naked body? That NEEDS and WANTS me that badly? I respond! I always have! I just can't help myself!"

Another short sob, and a small flinch from a sudden joyful shout down below in the garden, made Jenny pause for a moment. Then the sound of the orchestra playing music again quieted the noisy crowds enough to let her continue.

"I made sure, right from the very first night out on the couch in front of your fireplace, that Emma knew the risks of being with me. I sort of 'explore' people! Just like I do with places for my art! Veronica was so lovely! So eager! She didn't care who I was or that I was becoming famous! She just wanted to be held and accepted for exactly who SHE was! Emma and I had already talked about doing at least something physical with Veronica! Maybe just letting her touch us, while she watched us in bed? Or having her join us in your shower one morning or night? It's big enough for five or six people! But what I really think that hurt Emma the most? It wasn't when she left your old bedroom, and caught Veronica and me on the couch? It was when I told Veronica what was worrying me the most about my relationship with YOU! I'd hid that from Emma, and me telling someone else about that before I told HER? That's what really caused me to come back so early! Nothing else! I swear! I felt so guilty about betraying OUR trust, between you and me, that I just couldn't bear to see everything at the farm! Burt and Philip? They understood, and they helped convince Emma to let me fly home alone! I'm so sorry! If only I had listened to what Emma had been trying to tell me! All those DAMN secrets! She kept trying to tell me them! Over and over! But I was too stubborn! Too selfish! If I had just opened up and told Em how I really felt about YOU? I still would have gotten to sleep with Veronica, but WITHOUT hurting Em! Then I would been able to spend a few days and see everything at Emma's farm! And YOU would finally know the REAL reason why Em left you! I just got too scared! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I messed up!"

This time I decided to move Jenny away from the Terrace's overlook, before yet another shout from the huge crowd could disorient her mind again.

On numb feet and legs, Jenny let me move her towards the darkest shadows of the side wall. It actually backed up to the little room that Maureen, Everett, Ellie and Carissa would be coming out of in a few minutes. The little light bulb that was part of our prearranged signal for their visit was still on. That meant the four of them were still down below in the secret room, or maybe just now climbing up the old iron spiral staircase.

When it went out, I would have just a few minutes to fully prepare Jenny to meet three more strangers, all at the same time.

After I tugged back down the wrinkled sundress, I caressed Jenny's neck and face, to get her to reopen up her wonderfully expressive eyes. They were so different from Keeley's, but in the most important ways, they were exactly the same.

Unlike my own eyes right now, there weren't any deliberately buried secrets or shame behind them, so for her no defenses were even necessary.