The Rescuer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian says to us confidently, "I trust them with my life. We are ok now."

Brian is more calculating and direct when talking to the crew, "My mom Dana got bit by a wolf. Kim is a nurse practitioner. Ignore Rocky and me, take care of them. Kim is cold and hasn't eaten much, feed her and give her a few blankets. These people are my family." The implied threat was left hanging.

They ask me many medical questions, I speak their language, so it's comforting. Brian holds mom's hand, and she seems to like that. He fell asleep quickly on the noisy helicopter. How is that possible?

I explain to mom, "Mom, they gave you something that will help you sleep and fight the infection."

I see Brian is asleep, I turn to the crew, "Why does carrying this gun matter?"

TJ is the name on his tag, he explains, "That rifle in your hands, has never been carried by anyone but Brian. It's the most important thing in the world to him except maybe Rocky. If someone else has it, either they are more important to him, or he's dead." He smiles at me, "We can see he isn't dead. He wears no uniform, has no rank, but Generals salute him. He does special assignments, mostly rescues so he's very popular. He goes places nobody else will and as you see, he always comes back."

MJ is on his tag, he cuts in, "He is very popular on base. Nobody knows Brian's whole story because he won't talk. If we told you more he would kill us, so please don't ask."

I start to understand now, "Fair enough. How long until we land?"

MJ is surprisingly informational, "About three hours. We were training and out your way, so we were sent. We'll be refueling soon. I would get some sleep, and you won't get much for a while once we get there. I hope that isn't loaded, one wrong shot and you could kill us all."

I laugh, "I know guns better than I do medicine, I grew up with them. I would never enter a vehicle with a round in the chamber. If mom wakes up, she is a slut that is in withdrawal, you touch her in any way, and you will be dealing with Brian. I don't think I need to tell you how badly that will end, do I?"

I startle TJ and MJ with my remark, and they take it seriously, "No Ma'am. We will take good care of all of you. If we did try something, that dog would kill us. You are all perfectly safe with us. Nobody messes with Brian or his dog, make no mistake about that. They are the two most admired souls on base."

I go to sleep with a warm feeling from the sweet words about my brother.

+++++

Brian's point of view:

Rocky starts to bark as we get close to the base. I look at mom and Kim, and they are both just waking up. It's been a long day for my buddies, and they will be in bed after their debriefing. An ambulance is waiting for us. As soon as we land we are all in the van, and off we go. Funny, nobody questions a dog and a girl with a rifle getting into a military ambulance. This is normal on this base.

Kim questions me, "Brian, are dogs always allowed in an ambulance around here?"

Brian smiles at me with a smirk on his face, "This one is, and he will be welcome in the hospital as well. They'll have treats for him. Those girls love that dog."

Kim rolls her eyes, "Yeah, I bet. I am sure a huge cute young guy walking next to the dog doesn't hurt."

We walk through the hospital ER doors, Kim with my gun and Rocky between us. We both get saluted, but they stare at me. I guess Kim is right. To be fair, they only hug Rocky. I don't get doggie treats like Rocky does either. Oh well, I can live with that. I smile at my buddy.

The nurses point Kim and me to some showers. They made it clear that we smell, and they want a clean hospital. We take turns taking a shower, so the gun stays dry. Kim seems to like the way I clean up. I need a haircut, but otherwise, I am OK. Kim can see many scars that she didn't see before and that worries her. I am confident she is thinking, "What has he been doing?"

I see her looking at me, and I boldly say, "Someday I will tell you about the scars. Rocky, get in the shower."

Rocky doesn't like showers, but he gets in on demand. We dry him and us off. Now he is a big puffy furball. Kim laughs hard at him. He is cute like this, and even I must smile.

+++++

Kim's point of view:

In the emergency room, I say, "I am going in. Brian and Rocky, you stay; it's not good for mom to have you around."

I look around; a doctor and nurse are looking at mom and asking questions.

I inquire, "I'm Kim, her daughter. I'm a nurse practitioner. What have you done so far?"

They fill me in on her condition. Blood work is back, sure enough, Brian was right, mom has a nasty infection going, and they are going to use a strong antibiotic. Because I know mom's history, I suggest an alternate drug. It's not as effective, but she isn't allergic to it.

They treat me like a VIP. I am a stranger in their hospital, yet they answer all my questions, allow me to check their work, and they consult with me. I have access to all her lab work and charts. That isn't typical. Is it because I am a civilian, I am related to her, or is it the gun on my back? The drugs keep mom sedated.

When they finish addressing mom's wounds she goes to a private room. It's much larger than civilian hospitals, and there will be no roommate. They bring in chairs for Brian and me, and a bowl appears with water and food for Rocky. We never asked, they just did it. I bet this has happened several times before, and this seems to be a prepared routine.

Brian softly spoke, "Kim, I need to check in with the CO, but first I want you to get a good hot meal. Take Rocky, tell him "Mess hall." He will lead you there, and they will feed you. Tell them you just got in. It's not far away. They will take good care of you."

Kim's Point of view:

My stomach growls, I look at him sincerely, "I am hungry so back in a bit. Rocky, mess hall."

Damn if that dog didn't know exactly where I want to go and what door to enter through. The mess hall is five blocks away. I walk in, and the place is empty, all the chairs are up on the tables. They look closed. I hesitate and think about walking out. Rocky barks several times to announce our presence.

Two little old ladies and a young kid come running out from the back room. They all salute me.

One of the ladies is beaming with energy, "What's up?"

I explained timidly, "Brian said to tell you we just got in and I might find something here to eat. Is anything left?"

Proudly the other lady says, "Girl, we can make anything. We were having lunch ourselves. We have fried chicken, lasagna, or the boys will make you whatever you want. Come with us."

I was led to a table in the back and given the works. They stacked a mountain of food in front of me. I don't get ice cream often, that was a treat. Rocky got a nice steak. Everyone loves that dog.

Suzie asks, "How is your mom?"

I stare at her.

She smiles and then explains, "This is a small base, and you said you just got in. You're carrying Brian's rifle and have his dog. Doesn't take much to figure it out. Sick and injured people generally come in with him. Is he ok?"

Appreciative of the food and concern, I answer calmly, "Oh yes. Typical Brian, he saved us from some wolves. Mom will be better; she's in good hands here. Everyone has been wonderful. I could not ask for anything more." I now have a tear in my eye. "I do love ice cream. In Canada we don't get many frozen foods; it's a rare treat."

Suzie looks relieved, "Oh yes, they patch Brian and the others up good over there."

I question, "Brian?"

Suzie looks sad but continues, "Oh yes dear, sometimes people don't like our injured boys leaving alive. Brian generally has the last word, but the world is a dangerous place." She perks up seeing my sadness. "More ice cream?" That works.

I love ice cream, "Yes, please. I have a favor to ask; can you help point me in the right direction?"

I believe Suzie would do anything for me right now, "What do you need?"

I blush, "I don't want Brian to know about this. We are going to be here a while, I have at most a week, probably 4-5 days. I can't let this gun out of my sight, but it's ugly as hell. This weapon is hideous. I do wood carving and scrollwork on guns, but I can't make the stock and handle. I want to fix it up for him."

Suzie opens her old flip phone, presses a speed dial.

I hear her speak into the phone, "Hello Greg? Yes, doing well thank you. I have a girl in front of me with Brian's rifle. She wants a nice stock and handles for it. Yeah, no shit. Ok. Ok. Ok. We need it here quick. Ok. Thank you!" Click.

Suzie has an enormous smile on her face, "Greg made the stock and handle on the gun you are holding. The best wood in his opinion is English walnut. The gun is based on a Winchester so the pieces can be purchased, and he will get them here ASAP. Brian had Greg modify it specifically for him so he will make the same adjustments to it. He will find you when Brian isn't around."

I am astonished and thrilled, "How much will it cost?"

Suzie laughs at me, "Dear girl, Brian saved Greg's life twice back in Iraq, good luck paying him. I hope your mom is feeling better. You better get running. You are his sister, Kim, right?"

I am embarrassed, "Oh sorry, yes, I am his sister Kim."

Suzy is beaming with pride, "Say hi to Brian and make sure he eats. He gets too focused sometimes and forgets the basics in life. Goodbye Rocky."

I feel weird talking to a dog, but I say it anyways, "Rocky, hospital."

Somehow, I just assumed Rocky knows how to get me back, and he does. I remembered how I got here, but it's comforting to follow a guide. Mom is still out cold as expected when I arrive. Brian says Hi and leaves. Rocky is torn between going with Brian or staying with me.

Brian stops, thinks, then said, "Rocky, stay."

Rocky came to my side, and I scratch him behind the ears. After a while, he lays down on my feet. Not in front of, no, right on my feet. I fall asleep. Many nurses and a few doctors came by to check up on mom, me, and Rocky. Right before someone walks in, Rocky nudges my leg, so I will know someone is coming. I don't miss anything.

+++++

Mom is doing much better right now. The blood work is showing a lot of improvement. I am pleased; her healing is coming along nicely. Tomorrow they will ease up on the dose and mom will be awake most of the time. It was nice to have time to sit and think about how I will keep Brian.

About 6:00 PM Brian comes back, he is all straightened out with the CO. I am to have dinner, and he will watch mom. I go back to the mess hall. It's open, I go through the line, but at the register, they don't take cash, they only use ID cards.

As I stand there not knowing what to do, a guy I have never seen before swipes his card, tells me to continue and to have a good day. I thank him and then go over to an empty table. I don't know these people, so I don't want to disturb them.

A few guys come over. They have their dinner and a folder with papers in it.

Mike passes it to me like I know why he is there, "Some suggestions from the guys."

I am clueless, "What?"

Mike smiles knowingly, "Take a look."

I open the folder and inside are some drawings for the butt of a rifle. One is of a stream with a duck on it, and one is a Red Cross theme, one is all military symbols, Army, Navy, Air Force, Rangers, Marines, etc. I must have had a bewildered look on my face.

Mike explains for my benefit, "My name is Mike. I'm a friend of Brian's. We know Brian is having a stock made. Finally!" He rolls his eyes. "We know he likes hunting. The second theme is about his work. The third is all the branches of service he helped save lives for. Most agree he'll like the hunting one. He won't want to think of work."

I am curious, "This is only one side of the drawing, what's the artwork on the opposite side?"

Mike is now somber, "There isn't any. That is the side closest to his body, hidden from the world. That is where you will engrave the name of each person whose life that he has saved into the wood. I can provide you a list, and I will email you more names to add as needed. You better write small." He has a tear in his eye. "Make sure you spell my name right."

I try asking more questions, but these guys are tight-lipped and wouldn't give me a bone. I learn nothing new. After dinner I go back to mom and then Brian goes off to eat.

Sarcastically I say, "Thanks for giving me a card to buy dinner."

Brian looks at me in mock pain, "I send the best-looking woman in the state to a room that is 90% men, and you had to buy dinner? Did my guys let me down?" He knowingly snickers. "How did trying to sit by yourself work out?"

I chuckle, "Ok, you're right. Some random stranger bought my dinner. It was just awkward. At least some people around here appreciate me. I had a whole table of guys just wanting to sit with me." I stick out my tongue at him.

+++++

Three days later and mom is up, but she is very fidgety. She is snapping at everyone and can't hold still. Brian is out, and one of the more attractive and younger nurses came in to check up on mom.

Nurse Jane asks me privately, "Your mom seems to be in distress, yet all the blood work is normal, the infection is much better, all indications are she is doing well yet she looks horrible. Any suggestions?"

With a straight face, I ask, "Ever eat pussy?"

Jane's face goes red, and she is embarrassed "What?"

With a smile on my face, I explain, "My mother is a slut, she is addicted to sex. Two weeks ago, she tried to stop. She is in withdrawal. She needs an orgasm. Do you want to eat pussy or must I do it?"

Jane is breathing hard, she is excited, "I experimented in college, but none of the girls were as nice looking as your mom, she is so thin and in such great shape. The monitors will go wild."

I smile, she is hooked, I suggest, "Tell them you are going to bath her and you need to remove the sensors for a few minutes. That's all you will need, well, other than a towel for cleanup which we have right here."

Jane giggles and says, "I will be right back." She looks excited.

Jane is a tall blonde with long hair, blue eyes, and an average looking face. She is thin with an impressive rack herself. How does Brian resist her?

Dana groans, "Thank you, Kim."

I answer far harsher than she deserves, "You disgust me."

Jane came back, I put Rocky outside, and again smile as I am talking to a dog, "Guard me."

Rocky will stop any interruptions that may stop by. Jane gets up on the bed between mom's legs. Jane unbuttons a few of her buttons and pulls out her huge tits so mom can see. She twists her nipples a few times, and they are rock hard. Mom is mesmerized which surprises me. Who would have thought mom likes women as well. It's a rare day we see a woman hunting or fishing. Jane moves Dana's gown up. Slowly and delicately Jane moves her face to mom's cunt.

Jane uses her hands to pull moms skin to the sides and lowers her tongue into mom's slot. I pull Jane's scrubs down and insert two fingers in her wet pussy. She doesn't complain, just emits low moans. She will have to change after this. Jane's juices are running down her legs. Jane is slow and methodical, she knows mom is on edge and is trying to satisfy her, but she also wants to make it last. I, on the other hand, am trying to get Jane off as quick as I can. I want to thank her properly. What better way to say thank you than with an orgasm of her own?

Mom is moaning, Jane is moaning, but not as much as I would like. I take my second hand and guide straight into Jane's clit. Jane jumps up and is grunting inside of mom's pussy. That will get her a nice orgasm soon. Mom's breathing is hard; she is ready to go. I move in closer and give Jane a rim job. That pushes her over the edge and Jane orgasms which causes mom to go over the edge and orgasm.

I hear a growl at the door, and it's time to clean up quick. Nobody came in. I love that dog. Mom thanks Jane and Jane thanks me. Now I have an itch that needs scratching. It will have to wait. I open the door, and Rocky walks in and follows me to the chair. Jane cleans mom up and restores the sensors. Rocky is at my side again. The doctor came by, and mom will be released in two days.

+++++

Brian's point of view:

It's two days later, and mom is going home released today. Rocky and I just got our orders, and we are waiting on a plane to arrive.

Happily, I explain, "In about an hour, a transport plane is coming in. After it refuels and swaps cargo, it's taking us to Canada. From there, a helicopter will bring us close to the lodge. My equipment will be on the plane. As you know, I still do important jobs from time to time.

"I am swapping with a Canadian. We will both do cross-training as a test program. I will get a chance to teach them some of our techniques, and he will do the same to our people. He too does odd jobs so he will take care of my place for a while. Maybe forever, we shall see. I am going after dad as part of an assignment for Canada."

Easing their concerns, "I'll have the chance to help scout and open trails for the year, but when I finish, I will have to spend some time at the base."

Kim demands, "I hope you know I am coming with you. Before you object, the only reason dad doesn't come back is if he is injured. He would not leave without saying goodbye to me. He is injured or dead. If he is injured, I can help."

I reason with her, "I agree that you could help but I will call in an extraction team, and they will pick me up. You are NOT going. The end."

Kim tries to plead with me, "But..."

I angrily shout, "NO! The group ... it's not safe, that's all I am saying. When you see my equipment, you will understand. This is what I do, and I'm very good at it. This mission is dangerous, and you'll risk our lives. I can't let you go.

"Besides, someone needs to man the lodge and look after mom. They will drop me close to my target. I should only be a few days on my assignment. I will trust my gun with you. We will have a short layover at the base while I check the Intel. I'll have one day at home, and then I will be off the following day."

Kim has tears running down her cheeks.

Dana is sad but understands, "Brian is right. You may be a good shot, but he has special training and isn't used to a rookie slowing him down. It's for the best dear."

Rocky growls.

Happy to change the subject, "You ready to go?"

Kim is relieved, "Let's go."

+++++

Kim's Point of view:

A bunch of people came to say goodbye to Brian, me, and mom. They all look sad to see Brian leave. Greg is there and hands me a box. Brian saw Greg give me a box but didn't ask or say anything. There is a Jeep to take us to the airplane that is almost ready for takeoff. At the plane are a bunch of older men with full dress uniforms, a ton of medals, and lots of stripes and stars on their uniforms. They all salute and shake Brian's hand as Brian goes down the line accepting their thanks.

We sit in seats just behind the pilots on the plane. There is seating for a dozen people there. Mom is in a seat sitting up, but it's already reclined far back. They help mom get settled in and make her comfortable.

The pilot introduces himself to all of us. He wanted to meet Brian and offer both of us a tour of the cockpit which was cool. Mom can't take the excursion due to her weakness. During the flight, I see Brian's equipment. It is a small pack with a radio, satellite phone, and one hell of a unique rifle. He took it out of the case to make sure it is complete.

He does own a uniform, but it's camouflage and dirty. I have no doubt he prefers it that way. He also has a small med kit and some food. No blanket or coat, he says it's unnecessary. A standard pistol and knife to round out his equipment. I guess no sleeping. Brian and mom lean back and fall asleep.