The Rescuer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

I slip right in. I then start giving Kim the fucking of a lifetime. I am holding her breasts with nipples between fingers so that I can squeeze both the breast and nipples simultaneously. I have a quick stroke going that she loves. Ok, I love it too. She is a dream fuck; I will never tire of this. It doesn't take long, and we are both ready to cum. As her orgasm takes hold and she clamps my cock tight, I send four shots of cum deep into my sister's womb.

Kim collapses on the bed next to me, she rolls over towards me and kisses me, "Brian, I love you."

I am exhausted, but I honestly confess, "Kim, I never thought I would say this, I love you too."

We both hear a clear scream coming from another room. Obviously, it's mom.

Kim requests, "Brian, go check up on them. Dad might be hurting her."

I deny her request, "No, that doesn't sound like pain. Trust me; I know the difference. Besides, why would dad hurt his own wife?"

Kim is frustrated with me, "Fine, at least I care about mom. I will check on her."

Kim's point of view:

I get up out of bed and go to my parent's bedroom. No sound. I crack the door. I look in, and dad is above mom feeding his impressive cock to mom. No, he is face fucking her. She can't stop him, and she is still tied up. Dad ripped her shirt off, and her breasts and nipples are red. I close the door.

I climb into bed next to Brian. He is already asleep. I wrap his arm around my breast, and I too fall quickly asleep.

Chapter 6 - More Pests

The following day I check in with Operations like normal, and they tell me to stay on standby. I can't leave the sat phone out of earshot. This unusual event tells me something is going on and they may need me. I start double checking my gear. Twenty minutes later they, and I am a GO. I hear lots of chatter in the background, it must be significant. The helicopters are already in-route so I better hurry.

Damn, I wish I had Rocky. The mission is going to be a lot more dangerous than it should be for me. Chopper comes in quick and does no more than a bounce landing, and we are gone. They are taking me at full military power, this is no drill.

They tell me the smugglers came back and ambushed a couple of training units. There are many casualties and two downed helicopters. They have two boats far off the coast with anti-air guns and cannons. We sent in reinforcements, and they got flanked and are in real trouble. It's at least two hours before we can get more than a few like me into the area.

Canada doesn't have much of an air force and very little air to ground support; the Americans do most of that. We do have assets, but it takes time, and that is one thing we don't have right now. Our speed boats are still hours away. They drop me off solo, and I run for about a quarter mile before slowing down.

Rocky would be a huge help now. I must be aware of people above, below on the ground, and standing up. I go slow and methodical. People are dying, but a dead man helps nobody. I can hear water in the distance; I am getting close. I am in extreme danger now. I spend more time pausing and looking for movement.

I see movement, and my heartbeat increases significantly. There are four bad guys! Shit! I am a sniper; I use a bolt action cartridge rifle. That means I take a shot, remove the old cartridge, insert the new one, aim and shoot. They are grunts. They pull their trigger four times and four bullets shoot as fast as they pull the trigger. I may get one or two, but they will get me. This situation is bad.

I have better accuracy and range, and they have speed. They also have training. They move in pairs which is smart. Limits visibility and they cover each other. Smart. However, I see a fatal flaw. They are moving in crossing lines in front of me and with their backs to me. If I stand at precisely the right spot, as they pass, they will all line up.

I crawl into place, raise my rifle, remove the safety, wait for my shot, hold my breath and pull the trigger. BANG! Like dominoes, four men fall. Several good guys come running. I yell out the safe word, "Apple."

A grunt calls out, "Hey, we found the American!" He looks down at a body he stumbled over. "I have a body here."

Two more call out, "I do too?"

I point out a fourth.

I ask, "I hear you are having a boat issue. I can help."

They have the audacity to laugh at me. I start walking towards the sound of water splashing on rocks.

Grunt asks, "Hey, how did you kill all four? I only heard one shot."

I am furious, I grab the grunt by his neck, "Yes, I killed those four, and if I don't take out those boats, people you know may start dying. I have work to do so shut the fuck up and bug off. I don't want to get killed by their friends so stay alert."

I toss him aside. A buddy of his points in the direction of the water and led me to the shore. The US Army had experimented with uranium depleted rounds at one time. The rounds graded inferior for sniping. I run into odd situations, so I carry some with me. They're a significantly heavier round, but they hit very hard. I can take out light armor.

I fire six rounds, aiming for the water line. With a typical round, I would hit the water line. With these, I aim for the water line but will hit eight inches under the water line. Load, aim, hold breath, click, Bang! Repeat five more times. I put one in the front, middle, and end of each boat. They are still floating.

The grunts start swearing and complaining about how I failed. "You suck, what a waste of time; we don't need no American." On and on they go.

I suggest they continue watching. I can tell the boats are sitting lower in the water. They are trying to pump the water out and stay afloat. The shots are far enough down that there is high-pressure water pouring through the holes I shot. I am betting the pumps on a small boat like they have can't keep up. These are 30-foot boats that we would use for fishing. They mounted two weapons on them. I bet my shots went through the ship, so each has six holes unless I hit the engine and then they have no engine which means no power for the pumps.

Ten minutes later and both boats have several crew members run out from below deck and jump into the water. They are abandoning ship. Clean up time. I am helping with the injured when I find I can't lift an arm.

A medic sees me swaying and runs to me.

Medic, "Um Brian, you have been shot. Sit down, man." He takes his radio. "HQ, our American friend Brian has been shot. Immediate evac needed. Out."

I complain, "There are people here hurt worse than me; I can wait."

Medic, "Sorry sir but we have our orders."

Four guys put me on a stretcher and run to the choppers. I am the only one loaded on board, and they take off. This is wrong and a waste of resources. Other men should be evacuating with me. A medic gives me a painkiller, and he packs my wound. I soon fall asleep. I hear us land, Kim gets on, and we take off. She starts an antibiotic, checks the wound in my shoulder, and seems satisfied.

Kim says, "Mom's sat phone goes off. It scared the crap out of us. Mom answers and they want me. Something happened, and a bunch of men have wounds. The hospital is short of staff because of the beginning of the fishing season. Since you got shot, they thought of me and asked if I would help, they need all the help they can get. I will start on triage."

I fall asleep quickly.

+++++

I wake up in the hospital, and a lovely nurse is checking me out. The ER doc has removed the bullet and is stitching me up.

+++++

I wake up again in a patient room, and the same nurse is there. I have spent enough time in hospitals, that is unusual.

I tell her, "I feel fine; you all did great. Isn't there something more useful you could be doing than looking after a single soldier?"

Karen is very direct, "I know who you are and what you have done. My husband's name is on your rifle. They would have to drag my dead body away. Besides, the base commander gave me my orders. Your sister got a break and checked up on you. She is happy with your progress. She is stitching people up somewhere. She has been awesome."

+++++

I wake up, and my sister is on my bed, in my arms, and asleep.

I ask Karen, "What are you doing here? You're way past your shift. You look worse than me; we should change positions."

Karen says, "Nobody to replace me. It's like this all over the hospital. They're busy. I'm fine."

I demand, "Then take that coat off and hop up here on the bed. That's an order. You can't take care of me if you are exhausted. With this pain pill, I'm out for six hours. You don't need to see me sleep."

Karen is unsure, in the end, she is exhausted, she climbs into bed.

+++++

All three of us wake up to the nurse's husband and base commander clearing their throats. Karen starts crying immediately.

Karen is whimpering, "I am sorry, I know what this looks like. I am sorry. Please forgive me!"

The base commander (Barry) interrupts her, "No, I'm sorry for not relieving you. Thirty-six straight hours is not fair. I am glad Brian made you take a nap. Really, it's ok. I brought your husband here to take you home. Go. I will see you in 48 hours."

Karen gets up, puts on her coat, steps to me and kisses me on the cheek. Then she leaves.

Barry looks at me, "That sister of yours sure was useful. They say several men are alive because of her. Somehow thanks don't seem enough. You took a shrapnel hit and lucky, it isn't that bad. I am releasing you to your sister's care.

We are modernizing the hospital here this week. Would you be interested in a few excess bits? With being out so far and her training, it might come in useful. We also have some ice cream for you to take home. They told me your sister likes that."

Kim hugs Barry, "I can't afford hospital equipment so anything you have I'll take and use for our guests and surrounding neighbors. It is most appreciated, and yes, I do love ice cream. We don't get it often."

Barry is happy, "Great, expect delivery next week, and later some techs will stop by to calibrate it for you. They will also bring the meds you need for Brian. There is a helicopter waiting for you two. I want weekly updates on my man, and I need to know when he can save the world again." He smiles and leaves us.

A nurse shows up with a wheelchair. Ten minutes later we are on our way home with twenty gallons of ice cream and plenty of meds for dad and me. Kim tries to ask what happened, but I can't talk about it. I fall asleep in her arms.

For a week I am stuck in bed or a chair in the living room. It's hard for me to do nothing. The scars have healed, and it feels good, but Kim says there is internal healing still and I have an active infection as well.

Rocky barks as a helicopter is arriving. Must be the hospital parts. Canada is not unlike other countries with their military. They have a variety of aircraft for specific functions. I move around in a smaller, quicker, and nimble chopper. Today, there are three large and slow transport choppers preparing to land. Each has a Jeep that will carry the items to the two buildings we have set aside for Kim's health clinic.

Many items end up in the garage or storage. Only the equipment that needs calibration is set up in the buildings. Kim is a four-bed mini hospital now. She is also in tears, overcome by Barry's generosity. We are all amazed at the amount of equipment. There is even a portable x-ray machine. Over the next seven days, techs will be out to show her how to use the different devices.

+++++

At dinner, Kim asks, "I know you got called in for a tough job. I know a few people died. I know I saw a ton of wounds, many serious. I know many of the men speak of you in awe now like you are something special. I know you made some crazy shot. I don't know what happened and how dangerous your job is. I want some answers. Now!"

YIKES! I need to be delicate.

I go with honesty, "I can't tell you about the mission, my targets, or what the others were doing. I can only say it was supposed to be a routine training mission. I can also say that for the first time in ages I was scared."

I now have three sets of very concerned eyes on me. They stopped eating to listen. Oh shit.

I am clinical in my answer, "I rely on Rocky a lot. He can tell if others are around and in what direction they are. They dropped me in a zone, and I had no clue if there were people there or not, good or bad. When I move, I draw attention unless I go super slow but then I am delaying my ability to save lives. With Rocky sidelined, my risk of life skyrockets."

It hits me like a brick.

I say with realization, "I need more dogs. Yes, more dogs solve the issue. I can bring two for redundancy, and if one gets hurt, I take another from my pool of dogs on the next mission."

Now I am talking myself into the idea, "I don't need to have just one dog. I can train a team of guys like me, and eventually, I manage them, they do the missions, not me. I stay on base and train dogs and specialists. I need a supply of dogs though." Now I am sad, out here there aren't dog stores.

Kim springs to life, "Tomorrow after breakfast we are going on a ride with the ATV's. You have never met Mary. We are friends, and she is about a two-hour drive from here. Her family raises sled dogs."

Dejected, I state, "I don't need a sled dog, I need a hunter or at least a protector."

Kim smiles, "Not all dogs are great sled dogs. Some are what she calls "weird." Her weird might be your hunter or protector. It doesn't hurt to look. Besides, I get to see Mary this way."

I huff, "Ok, it doesn't hurt to look I guess."

+++++

After dinner, we watched a Netflix movie. It was terrible. Mom has a gleam in her eye. Oh no, trouble. She is looking at me with lust in her eyes. Dad and Kim are uncomfortable. In a blink of an eye, mom whips her top off. She massages her breasts and moans.

Mom lustfully asks, "I haven't fucked since last week when you tied me up. Brian, I have needs." She takes off her shorts. "I am in withdrawal, and I need a hard fucking from a nice cock. Your cock." She takes off her panties. "Shall I bend over the couch. Oh no, this table looks nice."

I get up, and she licks her lips. However, I go over to a duffle bag and pull out some ropes.

Mom screams, "NO! I want cock. I NEED cock." She runs around a table.

As I go around the table, she moves to keep the table between me. Out of nowhere, Kim runs in and tackles Mom.

Mom screams, "You fucking bitch, get off of me."

She tries to grab Kim's head and shove it in her groin. Kim resists. I move mom to gain access to her hands which I quickly tie up. Ten minutes and mom is in an ideal BSDM fucking position, legs folded and spread with ropes and knots. I carry mom upstairs.

Mom, Dad, and Kim screamed, "NO! Your shoulder!"

As I hoist mom up, I chuckle, "It was just a small piece of shrapnel, I'm fine. Dad, I am putting her in your room. She can't deny you anything. I have some lube you might want to try. It smells nice."

Mom is screaming, "PUT ME DOWN. Brian, don't do this to me. Your shoulder. NOT ANAL!"

Meanwhile, I am calmly chatting with dad, "Be liberal with the lube. When you finish up, pull this rope, and it all unravels."

Dad, calmly says, "She used foul language tonight and acted in anger, possibly forcing my favorite son to re-injure his shoulder. I think some discipline is in order, probably some spanking."

Mom is still screaming, "Fuck you, he is your only son. Now put me down, or I'll slowly kill my least favorite son when you guys are asleep."

I take mom upstairs and place her on the bed. I then get an extra bottle of lube I have.

Without dad around, mom is calm and almost happy, "You are an evil son. You know he is going to ravish me tonight. We have never done anal or punishment together. Those two and you restraining me with rope remove three fantasies from my list. Don't let him know." She smiles big.

I hear dad coming up the stairs, with the crutches, he is slow.

I roll mom over, so she is on her face with her ass is up in the air. I kiss her brown star and then slap her ass hard. It's time for me to leave.

I smile at dad as I pass him while walking to my room. Kim is pacing in my room and looks unhappy.

Kim screams at me, "That shoulder is NOT healed, you can't do shit like that. Second, how dare you treat your mother like that. That is mean, cruel, and humiliating. Do you have any idea what dad might do to her? She is defenseless."

It doesn't help that we can now hear screaming and cries of pain from the other room.

I have had enough. I reach into a bag and pull out more rope. I smile at Kim, and I reach for her and start the process of tying her up.

Kim is furious, "I am your sister. You can't do this to me you mother fucker!"

I ignore her as I tie her up like mom.

When finished I lick her brown star and spank her ass hard. She screams.

I have tied Kim's calves to her thighs. A rope goes around her back to keep the legs spread open. Her arms bend at the elbow behind her back so that her hand can grab her opposite arm. Her shoulders and arms make a lovely square which is pleasing to look at. She can't stand or walk which is exactly what we want. She can lay on her side, stomach, and ass. I start her on her ass.

I stand up on the bed and face fuck her for a few minutes. At any time, she can bite me, but she is enjoying this too much. Every time a smile starts, she kills it. She is using her tongue and making a perfect "O" for me to use as a target. It's not long, and I have to stop.

I set two pillows in front of Kim, and she looks at me with a puzzled expression, "What is going on in that twisted head of yours?"

I smile as I push her forward. Her face isn't in the blankets so that she can breathe, and her ass is at a perfect angle for fucking.

As I start a line of lube on her ass, she screams, "Oh no you don't! I don't do anal."

I beg to differ, "Oh yes you do."

Kim replies, "No, I don't. It hurts, and it's nasty. I don't do anal."

As I stick two fingers in her rectum, "Ahem, you are doing anal." I giggle. "Unless you can stop me."

I stretch her as wide as I can. She is tight. I align my cock between my two split fingers, so just the tip is inside of Kim. I push in hard to get more of the head in, she screams, I remove my two fingers. I start pushing slowly forward.

Kim says to me with a strained voice, "Mom won't kill you. I will get to you first."

I thrust all the way in.

Kim's exact expression is, "Ooof!"

I start fucking her at a slow and gentle pace. Kim seems torn between pain and pleasure. It's almost like she is curious about her feelings and this new sensation. I speed up the pace; we need sleep. Now she is grunting and has a smile on her face as she strains to look over her shoulder. I am smiling at her.

Kim stops smiling and tells me, "You are a fucking bastard."

Whack, I slap her ass. She screams out an "Ouch!"

I go as fast as I can, and she is moaning now. A few minutes later I reach my limit and pump five ropes of cum into the cellar of her bowels. I stop and pull out. I wipe the lube off her ass. I roll her on to her back and align my cock with her throat.

Kim has a tear in her eyes, and whimpers softly, "Please no."

I walk to the washroom and wash myself off. Not even I am that sick, but I wanted to know if Kim was. She isn't, and I expected that, so I am happy that I know my sister, as well as I thought I did.

I turn her around and kneel on the floor. From here I bring her to four orgasms. We can still hear my mom swearing at dad and calling him every bad name I know and a few new ones. She does NOT sound like a woman in agony though.

When Kim can't take it anymore, I latch on to her nipples and lick her areolas. They are puffy, and she is enjoying this. I alternate quickly between sucking one while pinching the other and then switch. A few minutes of that primes Kim for a good fucking. I get on the bed and turn her slit towards my shaft. I lance forward quicker than I desired but she is well lubricated, and she sucks me in.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers