The Residency Issue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rewarded me with dramatic, helpless-sounding gasps and moans as I loved and worshiped his relaxing cock.

He lay there, arms outstretched to his sides, too beautiful for words. I loved, LOVED the sated way he looked and breathed. I knelt between his feet and ran my nails lightly up and down his thighs. If I weren't hot for sex beforehand, running my fingers and nails over his lovely form certainly got me the rest of the way there.

"That's a good way to wake up," I said, "wouldn't you say?"

He lay motionless, eyes shut, and just over a whisper, said, "Oh my god."

I giggled and said, "You're welcome, beautiful boy."

After running to the bathroom and rinsing out my mouth, I came back and crawled up and positioned myself next to him, by his chest. My heft of my abdomen and thighs made it all a bit of a challenge, and I know my tummy rolls quivered and shook when I did it, but I didn't care.

"Umm..." I started, feeling his gorgeous chest with its light cover of hair, "do you think maybe you'd like to, um... maybe return the favor, sweet boy?"

He opened his sleepy, sated eyes--God! how did he get even prettier?!--and looked at me.

"Uh, sure," he said, "but you'll have to help me. I haven't done it much."

I gave him a throaty chuckle and said, "Oh, baby, just let me lead you."

I directed him toward the foot of the bed and pulled a pillow under my fat ass.

"Oh, before we start," I said, "come here and kiss me." He looked at me for a second and moved up for a kiss, and then headed back down by the foot. "Wait wait," I said. "Not just the one, silly. Make out with me for a bit, get me into the mood." As if I wasn't already after that blow job. But... here he was, my dream sex partner, and he was willing to take direction.

He put his arms on either side of me and slowly, almost teasingly, lowered his face to mine. Kissing him was learning his sensuality all over again. Those soft but ardent lips, his tongue, it all drove me to distraction. Suddenly I was more than ready.

"Okay," I said, a little breathless. "Okay, I think a good first step is if you just keep kissing me like that, except go down and kiss my pussy lips.... Oh! Yeah... what a good start... what a honey you are!"

I tried to give him instruction between the jolts and throbs of pleasure. "Okay...mm! nice... Okay, if you insert your tongue just inside me, you'll find--OH fuck!--my... inner lips--they're very, they're very sensitive. MMM...OHH. God, Paul, oh!" He saw that they lined my vulva lengthwise, I guess, and ran his tongue up and down them. As he kissed them in a few places he proved, once again, that he was a natural, a true sex god.

"Oh, I'm so wet, Paul, I hope you [GASP] don't mind the taste--or the smell--"

Paul made a negative sound while working his mouth on me, "Mm-mm."

"Oh, you angel!" I said. "You're doing so well--AH! Now, you can extend your tongue deep inside me--that's always nice--Ah! Ah!" No sooner said than done.

"Mmm Okay, Paul, you're so spectacular," I said between breaths. "Now you'll see--[GASP]--up at the top of my vulva, a little flap that looks like a hood.--THAT'S it!" He put his tongue immediately on it. "Now--OH!--if you work the tip of your tongue kind of under it and--AHHH! OHHH! Yesss! That's it! Oh, kiss it, suck on it run your..." I lost the ability or inclination to speak. I glanced down Paul's beautiful face in all its concentration, as he worked his lips and tongue against my hyper-sensitive core--there's nothing like it. OH! Truly nothing like when your orgasmic peak rushes up and wracks your body in a blinding, glorious spasm, God DAMN! I shook and contracted, my legs convulsed and I squeezed Paul's head in my hands and thighs. One, two, three, FOUR grinding climactic waves--I know I screamed on the last one. I was wheezing heavily, my tummy and thighs shaking violently. Finally I had to hold Paul away from my cunt--it had just started to be too much. Breathing deeply and rapidly, I relaxed my legs and let go of Paul's head.

We both lay for a few minutes in heaven, Paul's head against my thigh. He put his palm on my soaking pussy; I jerked and gasped a little at the orgasmic echo. He took his hand away, like he'd messed up, but I held it to me. It was nice to lay there with Paul's hand on me, coming down, getting back toward normal.

I jumped when the phone rang. Fortunately I have a bedside extension.