The Resonance Ch. 02

Story Info
I introduce myself, and the Resonance, to several women.
7.7k words
4.75
12.4k
13

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you have not done so, consider reading the first chapter first. Things will make a lot more sense if you do. Enjoy!

I travel a lot for my work, but of course I am not working all the time. When I'm not, I like to see the sights and visit what different cities have to offer. One of the places I go regularly is pretty near the coast, so on a weeknight after work it's nothing to make it to the beach. Well, week-afternoons, really. I can get off pretty much when I like most days. I can go on weekends, too, but during the week things are a lot less crowded. There is one place I know of where the beach is quite secluded, and I usually like to go there. I'm not a big fan of crowds, since it is so much more work to filter out people when there are so many of them.

So anyway, I was walking along the water down the beach. I like the sound of the waves and the smell of the ocean, but my senses are also tuned to people. When there are not so many of them, I can manage a lot better. I also know what I am looking for.

I'd not walked a mile before I found it. Or her, really. As I approached, I could sense her about the same time as I saw her. She was a little plain. She was fairly attractive, but easy to miss. She was alone, and there were no other people for some ways in either direction. She was lying on her back. Her bikini was pretty modest and she had a hat over her face.

Most pretty women know they are pretty. Most women who are not kind of know that, too. But there is a pretty good size group who are not so sure. The interesting thing about that is that a good many who aren't sure are quite attractive. They just don't know it. And more interesting than that is the fact that how pretty a woman thinks she is impacts how pretty she actually is.

So anyway, this young woman looked just fine, but I could tell that she did not know it. Or at least was not sure. I continued past her for a hundred yards or so, then turned and came back.

After my experience with Susan, a success by any measure I could think of, I was pretty enthusiastic about figuring out how to better develop my skills. One of the things that particularly interested me was how to establish a connection and influence people without having to touch them, or even be in close proximity. So, I went back past her, then took my own towel and laid it out about 20 feet from her. Now, there was no one else remotely close, so if she had noticed me I'm sure it would have spooked her. As it was, I just lay down myself and did not draw any attention to myself.

I did start to probe in her direction, and it was surprisingly easy to find her and connect. I was getting better at this. I took some time to familiarize myself with her, trying to find where everything was, so to speak. She was a bit insecure; that much I had picked up walking by her. She was socially awkward with people, not quite sure how to interact. She did not have a great deal of self confidence and did not think of herself as particularly pretty. She was a little nerdy, I suppose. I expected she didn't have a lot of experience with close relationships, though I could not be sure. The level of isolation and even some sadness I picked up made me think she certainly did not have a relationship now.

I began to work to help her relax. She was pretty tense for someone sunbathing on a beach. Fortunately, she responded well to my efforts. I also worked to increase her sexual awareness. I'm not sure how to describe that, but you know how there are times when sex is the last thing you would think about, when other times like sexual potential is everywhere? That has a lot to do with what is between your ears, not what's between your legs. Actually, it's surprising how much that has to do with sex is actually between your ears. Anyway, she was receptive to my efforts, and she began to be more sexually receptive. Her experience would be that she felt kind of sexy. Not something I think she had a lot of experience with, by the way. I also gently raised her level of arousal. Not enough to really get her attention. Just a pleasant excitement

I let her marinate in all that for a while, then waited for her to roll over. On her stomach, it somehow made sense to her to untie her top and sun her back without the strap. When she turned over, she did notice I was there, but I gave no indication that I noticed her and so she relaxed again. She lay like that for a while, but she was now keenly aware of me. She was also aroused enough to think about me sexually. I had on sunglasses and had my face looking straight up while I lay on my back, but I could cut my eyes in her direction without moving my head and could see her looking over at me more and more frequently. I was getting better at locating where in someone's mind arousal was regulated and I increased her arousal a bit more. She was starting to get horny.

Eventually, she arched her back a little, her breasts swaying a little as she lifted them off of the blanket. She lay back down, but repeated that move again a few minutes later. This time she turned a little toward me, looking to see if I was looking. I made no indication that I was. Instead of resuming her position, she rolled over onto her back. Now her bare breasts were fully exposed. They pointed up with nice, hard little nipples on top. The were actually nice breasts. Of course, most are, but these were pretty just the same.

I have no way of knowing or influencing, or at least directly influencing, what someone thinks. The cognitive side of the mind is largely inaccessible to me. It's the emotional part I can pick up on and influence. Truth is, the emotional stuff easily compromises the intellectual stuff, though, so if they are emotional enough, people will do things they might not otherwise do. This is especially the case with sexual arousal. You might have noticed, perhaps to your regret, that being horny makes things seem like a good idea that otherwise would not. I was actively trying to learn how to exploit that, and was practicing with this young woman. She seemed quite open to the experience.

She lay that way for a while, then again looked over towards me. By this time, I had begun to get an erection. Not only had I piqued her arousal, but I had established a pretty good resonance so I was picking up on her arousal myself. Plus, getting to look at her tits didn't hurt.

She noticed my erection and then could not look away. I'm not sure how much experience she had with actual penises, but this one fascinated her and I was happy to enhance that. Which I did. From 20 feet away, which pleased me greatly.

This went on for a while. I was rock hard, making a bit of a tent in my shorts. She had given up any pretense of not looking and was staring at it. She had rolled over on her side towards me, aiming her tits at me. It was hard to not just turn my head and stare. Instead, I made no acknowledgment of any of this, though my cock was a telltale sign that something was going on.

Finally, she got up and walked over to me. She was both horny and obsessed. She walked over to me and stood there, not sure what to say. Finally she said, "Hi."

I just moved over to one side of my beach towel. It was a large towel, but for her to sit or lie on it would put her close to me. She hesitated, then accepted my unspoken invitation and sat down on the edge of the towel. She did not touch me, but she was close. She looked at my face, but kept stealing glances at my erection. She was about as conflicted as she could be. I sort of enjoyed watching her inner conflict. She had no idea what to say or do. I helped her out.

"I think you would like to see my penis."

This startled her and she looked away from the little tent in my shorts. She blushed and seemed torn between staying or getting up and running away. I helped her out again.

"You may, if you like."

She did like. Now she was looking down at the bulge in my shorts as though I was not even there. She did this for a minute, then reached out and grasped my cock through the shorts. I made a small groan, but said nothing. She felt it for a little, then pulled the band of my suit down to expose the head of my cock. Of course there was a little drop of clear liquid there and as she grasped my cock again, the drop got larger.

She stared at it for a moment, then reached her hand down and touched the drop with her finger. As she pulled her finger up, a tiny a gossamer thread of clear pre-cum pulled away. She stuck her tongue out and tasted it on the end of her finger. I made sure she liked the taste. A lot.

Of course, none of this was characteristic for her, and it all had some encouragement from me, but I was able to influence her without saying a word, and that was what I wanted to see if I could do. She did not seem to be concerned that she had just walked over to a stranger and grabbed his cock and tasted it. It just seemed like a very good idea to her. When she got closer and put the head in her mouth, it was the same way. It just seemed like a good idea.

I had to agree. It was a great idea. And, it felt really good. Not just to me, but to her as well, since the resonance was working very well. So as she began to lick and suck my cock, we both enjoyed it a great deal. I saw to it that she found my cock delicious. She went from a tentative exploration to enthusiastic cock sucking. I removed her gag regex, which added to the enthusiastic quality of her efforts. I looked at her and the visual of her bobbing up and down on my cock, as well as the delightful motion her efforts produced with her tits, was inspiring. It was not long before I felt my climax welling up.

When I went off, I pushed her over into her own orgasm as well. Getting her mouth filled with semen and having a powerful orgasm at the same time led to her having a hard time swallowing everything I gave her. Some spilled out of her mouth while she convulsed in her climax, but she swallowed most of it. I made it taste and smell good to her, and when she recovered from her orgasm she eagerly lapped up what she had missed off my belly.

It was only then that she looked at me. She seemed to gradually become aware of what had just happened. She had no way to make sense of it, and she began to feel guilty. I reached down and stroked her cheek and simply said, "Thank you."

I smiled. I also worked to calm her. She relaxed, though she was still a bit confused.

"You did a really good job. You have a talent."

It was her turn to say, "Thank you." Then she said, "You have a nice penis."

"Thank you. You have nice breasts. You are very pretty."

I'm not sure that she had ever entertained that possibility, but I thought it was good for her to hear it. She seemed to respond well. She looked a little surprised, obviously pleased and a little embarrassed. I continued, in an effort to make her feel good about herself.

"You have very pretty breasts and you did a remarkable job of sucking my cock. Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

She a blushed little, then said, "No. This was the first time."

I said, "You should be proud of yourself. You are very good. Anyone would be happy to have you suck his cock. I encourage you to share."

I could tell she was pleased. Confused, perhaps, but pleased. I don't think she ever considered that she would be good at sex in some way, and here she had blown a guy and obviously had done it well. She also liked the experience herself, having enjoyed what she did for me and having had an orgasm of her own. If she had never sucked a cock, it was a safe bet she had never had an orgasm with another person either.

She smiled. "I liked it. I did not know I would. I just really wanted to, for some reason. Thanks for letting me."

I thought about doing more. She would probably enjoy a good fucking, and I would have loved to play with her tits. But it's a bit more obvious when people are fucking on the beach than when someone is leaned over giving head. Besides, if she was a virgin like I suspected, I did not want her first time to be one she could not remember. Instead, I worked to make sure what I said had taken hold, then started to push what had happened down into her unconscious.

"Thanks for coming to see me. Perhaps we will meet again."

She said, "Thank you. I hope we do."

I nudged her to feel like we were done, and she smiled, got up and started to walk back over to her blanket. By the time she was there and again lying down, she had forgotten the whole episode. I was careful to push things just below the surface, though. I wanted her to keep the positive feelings that she had experienced and to have a positive take on sex. I wanted her to have more confidence in herself. I wanted her to feel more capable interacting with men.

She put on her top and went back to sunbathing in the late afternoon sun. I got up and took my towel and began down the beach toward my car. It was a lovely afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to see what would happen if I went back the next day. There was no guarantee that she would be there again, but I thought, 'what the heck, what's to lose?' If she was there, it would be interesting to see what kind of influence our interaction yesterday had on her. If any. If she was not there, I could lie on the beach. No hardship there.

I went back to pretty much the same place I had been the previous afternoon, but no one else was there. That's okay, I can lay in the sun anyway. And that is what I was doing when, about 30 minutes later, my young friend arrived. She gave no indication that she was paying any attention to me, but she set up her blanket about the same place it was yesterday. Perhaps a little closer.

She lay down and was taking in the sun. I did turn up her arousal for good measure and allowed her to build up interest to see what would happen. After about 15 minutes or so, she just removed her top and lay on her back with her tits pointing to the sun. A very pleasant sight, and one I made no effort to avoid. By this time she was quite horny, She lay there horny for another ten minutes or so, then turned to me. This turned her breasts towards me as well, which was nice.

"I love the afternoon sun, don't you?"

I said, "I do. It's really pleasant, isn't it?"

She smiled. "It's my favorite."

I asked, "Do you come here a lot?"

"Oh, yes, most afternoons when I can. Do you come here often?"

I answered with a double entendre, "I've only come here once before." I thought I was clever, though I'm sure she had no idea.

"I didn't think I'd seen you before."

I said, "My name's John."

She smiled and said, "Hi. My name's Amy. How do you do?"

"I'm well, thank you. How are you?"

She still smiled, a pretty smile. "I'm good."

She got up and walked over to me. Her breasts swayed a little as she walked and I have to admit I had a hard time making eye contact. They were pretty breasts, with hard little nipples centered in small, light-brown areolas.

For her part, she was not making much eye contact either, her eyes drawn to the pronounced tent my cock was once again making in my shorts. She seemed every bit as interested in that as I was in her tits. Perhaps more so. She knelt down with her knees on my towel and her feet in the sand, still looking at my shorts and the prize barely hidden there.

"You have a hard penis."

"I do. You have pretty tits."

"You like them?"

"I do. My little friend does, too."

"You can touch them if you want."

I reached up and stroked her left nipple lightly. "I'd like that," I said.

She just said, "Mmmm."

I particularly like to feel a woman's stiff nipples on the palm of my hand, and I did just that, stroking with my flat palm. I also pinched the nipple a little, and through the resonance I could tell she liked both. So, of course, I had to do the other tit, too.

She leaned over a bit so that I could reach up to her easily and we both enjoyed the stimulation my caresses brought. I would like it anyway, since it really feels good to stroke nipples, but her pleasure enhanced mine a great deal, so I was quite into my task. Amy leaned over more, putting her hands on the other side of my head, lowering her left tit to my mouth.

I just lay there, sucking on her hard little nipple and stroking the other with my hand at the same time. That was a hit. For both of us, of course.

I have had a lot of interest in tits for as long as I can remember. I have often said it is a good thing I was not a girl because I'd never get anything done if I had a pair to play with all the time. I know that is probably not how it works, but since I have been able to tune into some of that through the resonance, I have to say I think it must be quite remarkable to have tits and all the sensations that seem to go with them.

Amy pulled back, and was again sitting back on her heels. "Can I see your little friend?"

I smiled, "Certainly. I'm confident he would like to make your acquaintance."

She started to untie my trunks. "I have to take these off," she said, as if I needed her actions explained. She started to work my shorts down, not such an easy task with an erect cock poking up. She persisted, though, and when she succeeded, I pushed my butt up off the towel so that she could move the shorts down my legs.

She was clearly enamored with what she saw. I'm convinced how interesting women find cocks has everything to do with how horny they are. Not horny? Not interested. Kind of horny? Kind of interested. Really horny? Really interested.

Amy was really interested. She examined it like it was fascinating, an attractive find. She stroked the length of it with her finger, watching it jump as she touched it. Of course I was hypersensitive after all the play preceding the moment at hand. At hand, get it? OK, I'll stop.

She touched the very tip and as she drew her finger back, a thin gossamer thread of clear, sticky fluid stuck to her finger. She played with that for a while, then tasted it. She licked her finger first, savored the taste, then licked the tip of my penis to get at the rest of it. She savored that, too, but then started to suck on the end to try to get a little more.

Of course her efforts felt good to me, and through the resonance it felt good to her as well. Before long she had the head of my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the circumference of the glans.

It felt wonderful to us both when she did that, and encouraged by the results, she started to work my cock further and further into her mouth, licking and sucking with some enthusiasm.

She actually moaned. I did, too. It felt great. Because of the resonance she felt some of my pleasure, and hers spilled over to me as well, so by now we were both getting a lot out of her ministrations.

She began to move down my cock with her lips, taking more and more of me into her mouth with each stroke. I did not have to adjust her gag reflex, my efforts from the day before having taken. Soon she was taking me all the way, her nose buried in my short pubes and my cock all the way into her throat.

I wanted this to last, and I thought I would be able to, but not long into her efforts I started to feel the familiar swelling at the base of my cock that said I was getting close. She could pick up on my increased sensation and impending climax and picked up speed and enthusiasm. When I did go off I discharged in her mouth, throbbing pulse after pulse.

She had pulled back a little so I was not shooting directly down her throat so she got to taste what I gave her. She relished the taste. I think she just also liked the sensation of me filling her mouth. I certainly did fill it. While I could not taste what she tasted, I did pick up on her pleasure. She, of course, also picked up on my pleasure, so that in addition to a delicious mouthful of man juice, she felt a wash of pleasure from my orgasm as well. It was nearly enough to give her her own orgasm, so it took very little for me to push her over the edge. She had a powerful one and that, too, set up a bit of a feedback loop, so it was several minutes before either of us came down all the way. She never let loose of my cock all the way to the end, even while she was shaking with her orgasm.

12