The Resonance Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls.
4k words
4.69
5.9k
3
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, this works best if you read from the beginning. Or at least the first chapter. It will all make better sense if you do. Hope you enjoy!

My flight was four hours again, and I spent much of it in thought. I was going to have to be more careful. I wasn't just fucking people, I was also fucking with people's lives. I shuttered to think how things might have gone if I had not been able to stop the guy in the restaurant. I'm not a small guy, and I'm pretty fit, but I doubt I would have come out it unscathed. I probably would have gotten my ass handed to me, to be honest. Worse, Tammy would probably have gotten hurt.

I also found myself looking forward to seeing Susan and Kit. My recent experience with them was far better than some random fuck or suck I had managed on the road. Not that the random fucks and sucks were bad, but they have not been as good as what I have had with the girls. It's funny, that is how I had begun thinking of them. The girls. Like they go together or something. Of course, I did not come up with that on my own. That is what they sounded like the last time I saw them. Kit was eager to continue to be a part of whatever it is that Susan and I are doing, and Susan was quite receptive to her doing so. I was happy for her to be a part, as well, so I guess that is what we are doing. Hence, "the girls."

When I got to the airport I quickly retrieved my bag, got a rental, and headed off to see the girls. This time it would be different. Susan had asked me to come to her house, so I would not be going to a hotel but was on my way to suburbia.

It was not a long drive. I found myself in a nice sub-division. The houses were not really new, but there were lots of trees and nicely landscaped yards. The houses were nice enough, if not terribly pricey. It was very comfortable, enough so that I could imagine living there would be nice. The GPS landed me in front of a nice two story place. There was a big oak tree in the front yard, shrubbery and flower beds around the front of the house, and a lit pathway leading up to the front door. It was just getting to be dusk, and the lights were inviting.

I parked and went up the walk to the door. Before I could knock, the door opened. Susan's head poked around from behind the door. She was smiling. "Come on in!"

I did. When I did, she closed the door and stood before me, naked as the day she was born. The sight of her took my breath away. Her face was beaming, her breasts were quivering, and she looked like she was about to jump up and down. I noticed that she had shaved her little landing strip, leaving her mons clean of hair.

That's all I had a chance to see before she leaped at me and grabbed me. We had a long, tight hug. I was probably as glad to see her as she was me. And, hugging a naked woman is always a wonderful experience. We hugged like that for a minute before I saw Kit. She had been standing behind the door behind Susan, and she was standing back, tentatively. I looked over to her, happy to see her, and she smiled and became animated herself.

When I let go of Susan, Kit, equally naked, threw herself at me. She jumped up, put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I found my arms around her and engaged in another gratifying hug. I lowered my hands and grabbed her tight little butt cheeks while she wrapped herself around me.

While I was hugging Kit, Susan got to her knees and tried to undo my belt. I had to pull Kit up a little higher so that she could and as I did, Susan took my belt loose and got to work on my button and zipper. She tugged my slacks down and my erection popped out.

Susan grabbed my cock and stroked it, then sucked it into her mouth. She sucked on me while I kissed Kit, but then she pulled back and aligned me with Kit's wet snatch. I lowered Kit onto my cock and in a moment she was fully impaled and I was somewhere up into her belly.

I was able to step out of my shoes and slacks. I reached around and put my arms beneath Kit's legs, again reaching for her cheeks, but this time with the weight of her legs on my arms. This allowed me to work her up and down on my shaft and that is what I did. She was thin, as I mentioned, so did not weigh a lot, and I was able to stand there and use her to massage my cock. While she kissed me with abandon, abandon I confess to having matched.

It was a win-win. In addition to getting a cock thrust halfway up into her torso, Kit responded to being manhandled that way very positively. For my part, her tight vagina was doing wonders for my swollen cock. I was kind of using her like a life size fleshlight to fuck myself. She liked that very well, and so did I.

I did not want to cum too fast, though. I fucked her vigorously for a while, then turned her up so that she had an orgasm but held back myself. She did not shake and convulse the way Susan usually does, but she was pretty overwhelmed by her climax and she radiated pleasure. Both Susan and I were able to get some of the spillover, and I had a hard time not climaxing myself.

I was able to hold back, and after she stopped shaking, I removed Kit from my cock. I set her down gently on the couch where she lay limp as a wet rag.

My cock was still ramrod stiff, slick with Kit's juices. Susan stared at it intently while I removed my shirt and socks. Susan was still on her knees, and I walked over to her. She began to lick my cock, slowly at first, cleaning me up, and then more vigorously as she got going. It felt wonderful, but I did not want to go just yet. I let her go for a while, then pushed her away, and then on the floor onto her back. I got between her legs, pushing her legs up so that her bent knees were close to her chest and her nether regions were on full display. She put her arms through her legs, and used them to hold her legs up with her ankles close to her ears.

The sight was inspiring. Her legs back that far left her doubled in half with her tits poking up between her arms, her legs pressed against her body, and her vulva and anus on lewd display. Just the way I wanted it.

I wanted to see how much pleasure I could get just through the resonance. It was a little hard to separate my own sensations from Kit's when I was fucking her, but I did manage to just experience her orgasm and not have one of my own. Here, I wanted to see what it felt like to pleasure Susan and just feel what that felt like to me through the resonance. I had gone down on her before, and it was delightful, but I wanted to see what it was like with the three of us connected.

I began with her tits. She has lovely tits. They were poking up between her arms, squeezing them together some and pushing them out. Her stiff nipples begged for attention. I grazed her right nipple with my middle finger, gently, slowly. Most women's nipples are sensitive, more than men's are, but there are some women who can orgasm just from nipple stimulation alone. I suspected Susan's were like that, or close to it. She responded with a thrill of sensation that I could feel through the resonance. It felt really good. Got a nice gasp out of Susan as well, which was also rewarding.

I continued to gently stroke and rub her right nipple, then moved to her left nipple and began again. I was surprised by how big a reaction I was eliciting before I remembered that I had increased the sensitivity of her nipples when I was adjusting other things. I wondered if I could get her to reach orgasm just with nipple stimulation and set about trying to do just that.

In addition to the normal satisfaction I get from pleasuring a woman, I got to experience some of her pleasure through the resonance. Having Kit in the mix did seem to dial that up and I have to say I was pretty impressed with how good it felt. It must be awesome to have tits and get to have that kind of sensation when someone plays with them. I confesss to a little jealousy.

I began to suck on her right nipple while still playing with the left one and that turned things up even more. I have heard women describe nipple stimulation translating into a stimulation of their clitoris, a surge of pleasure in her clit that results from the her tits getting significant stimulation. Turns out that is a thing. I could feel some of what Susan felt, and it was pretty impressive.

She was quite close to orgasm, and I'm sure I could have gotten her there just by nipple stimulation, but I did want to check out what it would be like to go after her lewdly presented twat so I backed off of her tits and moved down a little lower.

There was a glistening line of moisture between her labia. I got down face to face with her pussy. I ran my tongue up between her lips, and got both a gasp and a thrill of pleasure out of Susan. I repeated this several times, all to good affect, before I allowed my tongue to glance her clitoris. That really got a reaction, again both an auditory one and a wave of pleasure. I don't have a clit, but it felt wonderful to me so I'm sure it felt even better to her.

We did this for a while, my tongue exploring her cleft and clit, my efforts becoming more and more intense, until she began to build towards her first orgasm. Just as she reached it, and I could feel the waves of pleasure she emanated, I also felt something much more unexpected.

A warm, wet cloth began to stroke my anus. I was on my knees, with my head down on Susan's twat, which left my ass up. Kit had taken a washcloth and was stroking my asshole with it. It felt good, though initially I jumped because I had not expected anything like it.

I continued to orally pleasure Susan as she started to build towards another climax. Kit stopped washing my ass, and then I felt her tongue there.

I have heard of rim jobs, but I had never experienced one. It's a remarkable thing. Her tongue darted out and licked lightly around my anus, then flicked a little before she poked it right in the middle.

Damn. That is quite a sensation. I was becoming distracted from my task of making Susan wild with my tongue as Kit was making me wild with hers. Between licking and poking at my puckered anus, she had my attention. I still managed to bring Susan off a couple more times, but her pleasure was both mixed with mine and amplified by mine. Kit, for her part, was just happily eating my ass and enjoying how our feelings spilled over for her.

The sexual sensations, contagious as they were, had all of us quite aroused. Susan had had several orgasms and of course Kit had had one. I had not yet, but I was trying not to. So often I have looked at sex as something one does to get to orgasm, and I was trying to just focus on the sensations. And, were there ever some sensations!

Susan unfolded herself and pulled herself out from under my face, but then turned around and slid under me so that she was on her back and my bobbing cock, animated by Kit's efforts on my butthole, was dangling in her face. She reached up and engulfed my penis with her mouth. I had one girl trying to get her tongue into my ass and another swallowing my cock. Kit was holding my balls, massaging them while she continued her rim job. If you have never had the experience, I assure you it is a pretty overwhelming barrage of sensations. All good ones, I might add.

Susan was feeding on my cock while Kit was tonguing my ass and I could have done that for the next few hours. It was magnificent. However, after a while, Kit let up with her oral attention, leaving me to Susan's efforts. The next thing I felt was a very wet finger playing with my anus, and then slowly, Kit slid her finger deep into my ass. I was surprised at first, which caused me to jerk away, leading me to my bury my cock deeper in Susan's throat for a moment. I quickly pulled back, but that pushed back on the finger in my ass. Interesting sensations.

I'd never had a wet willy, but it was erotic as hell as she buried her finger in my ass and began to wiggle it around. She then began to massage my prostate. That was a new experience! It certainly brought the level of stimulation up another level. I held off as long as I could, but it was not long before I was unloading pulse after pulse of cum into Susan's mouth.

I sort of collapsed on Susan, pulling me off of Kit's finger and again resulting in my cock becoming buried deep in her throat. She just grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me deeper. It took me a minute to pull myself off of her. I rolled over on my back and lay there exhausted. Kit looked down at me with this tremendous grin on her face and Susan rolled over on her side to look at me, smiling as well.

I felt thoroughly emptied. The tension and arousal that had built while I was stimulating and satisfying the girls had been unleashed in an incredible orgasm. I felt like I had exploded. My ass was still sensitive, almost like it was buzzing. Kit got up and went to the bathroom to wash her hand. Susan sat up, still smiling.

"I'm so glad you came to visit, John. It's good to see you."

I smiled and said, "It's good to see you, too. You have a lovely home. Thank you for inviting me."

"We've been waiting all week. Kit has been staying here, too. When you left, the resonance thing was still mostly working with just us, so we've been fucking each other silly all week. Glad to have a cock here to help."

That the resonance would stay established with them even when I was not there was a surprise to me. I would have had no idea that was possible. I wondered what would happen if they were separated and then came back together. Would it re-establish or would I have to get it set up again? I had noticed that it was just kind of there when I arrived today, requiring nothing on my part to get it going again. Kind of like a bluetooth connection just connecting.

"I never would have thought that girls were good to have sex with," Kit said. She had returned from the bathroom. "I never would have tried it if it were not for Susan. Of course, she would not have tried it if it was not for you. And the resonance thing, wow. This is a life changer. Making you feel good makes me feel good. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was like that with everyone?"

"You want to fuck everyone?"

"If it felt like this, I might," she laughed. "I was just talking about how people treat each other, though. People are mean sometimes. If it felt bad to make other people feel bad and it felt good to make other people feel good, I expect we would get along a lot better."

"I've thought of that, too," I said. "It would certainly change things."

Susan said, "Just making everyone taste so good could have a big impact. My favorite food is the meal I just ate. It tastes incredible. And Kit's pussy tastes wonderful, too. It everyone found their favorite flavors in someone else's crotch, that would change things, too, I'll bet."

I laughed. "I bet you're right! What a wonderful world it would be." I looked at Kit. "By the way, I have never experienced a rim job or a prostate massage. They were both incredible. Thanks."

"I know," she said. "Remember, I could feel what you felt, sort of. I knew the minute I started that you would like it. As did I, of course. I can't get over how much I like sex. At least with you two."

"Me, too," Susan said.

"Me three," I said. I laid back on the floor and both women came over and laid their heads on my chest, once again one on each side. We rested up; I was pretty sure it was going to be a long night.

And it was.

The next morning I awoke to wet lips on my cock. It felt wonderful and my first thought was, 'I could get used to this.' The girls shared my orgasm then shared my discharge. Afterwards all of us basked in the afterglow of that shared experience.

The way all this worked was becoming more and more clear to me. Like with arousal. I could not make myself more aroused. I mean, it's not like I could get in my own head and adjust how horny I was, you know? I could get in someone else's head and jack up their arousal quite a bit, however. And, since we are connected through the resonance, I would get more aroused when they did. It added to my arousal quite a bit when my partner was aroused, especially with two partners like now. So, I could raise my own arousal indirectly.

It was sort of like that with sex, too. I could enjoy sex just fine, but I could not make myself enjoy it more. I could not intensify my sensations or my orgasms to make them more powerful. I could, however, make someone else's sensations and orgasms more powerful, and then that would supercharge my own through the resonance.

Just doing that with one woman was great. When Susan invited Jeremy to play, it was more powerful yet. The resonance amplified things quite nicely. And, it was cool seeing Susan taking two cocks at the same time, especially since one of them was mine. But having Kit join us was especially satisfying. I'm sure part of it is because the two women knew each other and were comfortable with each other, and if I'm honest, it's easier for me to share with another woman than with a guy. And, of course, having two women both working on my cock together is pretty special, too. In any case, it's a winning combination.

It did, however, make me wonder about what it would be like to have more than three connected. What about four, or five? Or a dozen? Would the level of sensation, arousal, and satisfaction go up exponentially? It was a curious question, and I pondered it all morning.

Everyone was relaxing, laying around naked. Every now and them someone would fondle someone, maybe suck a nipple or a clit. Or a cock. Not much ambition to it, just a pleasant thing to do. Small ways to pleasure each other. Mostly rest, after a long night.

I still found Susan's tits to be among the most spectacular I had ever seen. Full and beautifully shaped, they were large enough to contrast nicely with her petite body, but not so large as to flop around. I had a hard time not looking at them, and touching them, for that matter. Kit's tits were smaller, but they came to a nice point, and on her thin frame, they fit perfectly. They stood out and also pulled for my attention. Her nipples were always stiff, and they, too, demanded my attention. And the attention of my hands. I loved to stroke them both and I loved the feelings that I had when they experienced the sensation of my doing so.

The women were particularly fond of my cock, which as you might imagine, was fine with me. One or the other would reach out and stroke me, fondle my balls, or reach over and lick from the base to the head, like a large popsicle, They stroked each other as well, occasionally sucking on the others' nipples or lightly stroking the others' slit. Maybe rubbing a clit. We could all feel what everyone else was feeling to some degree, and it all felt wonderful. I cannot remember a more pleasant Saturday morning.

Eventually our efforts became more focused. I think it started with Susan licking my cock, but then getting into it and not stopping. Once she popped the head in her mouth, things really picked up. That heightened the sexual sensation in the room, and soon Kit had her head buried between Susan's legs. It did not take a lot of maneuvering for me to get access to Kit's crotch, and soon I was licking the goodies between her legs. So, I was pleasuring Kit, Kit was pleasuring Susan, and Susan was pleasuring me. All in all a very satisfactory arrangement. One that we kept up for some time, since we had all had so much attention and so many orgasms the night before. I had great staying power after the night before draining me in every sense of the word, and that allowed me to go at it for quite some time.

The level of stimulation was tremendous. We were able to keep it up there, no one in a hurry to achieve climax, for more than an hour. It was glorious. When I finally could not hold back any longer, I let go with a sustained orgasm that lasted forever. Or it seemed to, anyway. That was enough to tip each of the girls into her own, so the group climax was incredible, each having his or her experience heightened by the other two.

12