The Resonance Ch. 11

Story Info
We meet Rebecca; she’s introduced to the Resonance.
4.8k words
4.83
4.7k
3
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening in the hotel room by myself, I found myself thinking. One of the things about traveling for business is that I spend a lot of time alone in hotel rooms. At least a couple or three hours a night, usually. It gives me time to think, and that evening I did a fair amount of thinking.

First of all, it seemed I was getting better at this. My experience before I met Susan was pretty sporadic, and I did not have success much of the time when I would try to influence someone to be sexual with me. Perhaps it was just Susan, or perhaps it was not wiping her memory so that our experience built, but I seem to have gotten more competent manipulating the resonance since I met her. And Kit, too. Having ongoing relationships with these women was different from the scattershot approach I had been using. Well, I mean I was still doing that, too, but my experience with the girls seems to have created more of a foundation. Or something.

Second, I found that I was relying on the mind worm part of this much less. I had been getting better at just getting people aroused and I had found that people who are aroused are much easier to influence anyway. A suggestion might take a minute or so to transform into behavior instead of 45 minutes. It had to be more than that; horny people do not always do what others want them to. However that had to be part of it.

I had noticed some time ago that women are not particularly interested in penises unless they are aroused. For a guy to look at a naked female and get interested is pretty much how it works. For a women to look at a naked guy does not seem to have the same effect. Certainly not, 'Wow there's a penis. That gets me going.'

On the other hand, when a female is aroused, penises are much more desirable. Getting a woman aroused can facilitate a great deal of interest in penises. And that can facilitate her giving my penis a little attention. Such as putting my penis in her mouth. I like that. I also have found that once a woman had sucked on my cock, she was far more receptive to my sticking said cock in her vagina or ass. I like that, too.

I had essentially been running around making women horny enough to want my cock in their mouths and then allowing them to simply do what they wanted. Talk about a win-win. What a guy. Although in fairness, all seemed pretty satisfied with their experience. No one so far seemed to have been overcome with regret or horror about what she had done or anything.

Reflecting back on my experience on the beach I noticed that the ability to get people really aroused was more than just getting them aroused. When there were a number of people aroused, it was highly contagious. So, I could get others aroused and I would then, indirectly, get myself aroused. Not only that, but that way I can stay aroused even after I have just had a climax. I like that, too.

Of course the larger issue has to do with vicarious orgasms. That is the discovery of the century. At least for me. If another person has an orgasm, anyone connected with the resonance gets a little of that, too. If a bunch of people have orgasms, everyone gets an orgasm. Or at least gets to feel one. When I had a vicarious orgasm I did not discharge. It just felt fucking wonderful. I wondered if that was what a climax was like for a female. In any case, I could have lots of orgasms that way as long as there were a lot of people around me having orgasms. And, it really seemed to energize me when people did. Even if I was not having one.

I spent a lot of time thinking about how and where to take advantage of this phenomenon. I was hesitant to induce spontaneous orgasms with guys because it would leave a mess in their pants, but that does not mean I wouldn't do it. In fact, I had done it just that afternoon.

The kind of products I sell are high end tech and some even higher end software to do with it. I won't go into details, but I will note that it is a niche market with only a few companies competing. But it is a competitive market for all that, with serious bank to be made, and the few of us involved in sales are all trying to get the business. Many of the salespeople know each other, and most of us are friendly enough. Kind of like lawyers who can compete in the courtroom and go have a drink or play golf later.

There are a few, however, that are assholes. Deceptive, manipulative, dishonest; you know the type. Harold Jackson is one such asshole. To your face, he would always put on a show like he was this swell fellow and then later he would fuck you over without blinking. I have had many customers share some of the things that he has said about me and about our product line, none of which were true. The man just says shit, whatever he thinks will make a sale. He says it.

Most of the other reps know about him and what he does, but there is not a lot anyone can do about it. Today, however, was epic.

There are often times when one or the other of us will encounter a competitor at the same place of business, back to back calls sometimes. I have left a meeting more than once only to find another rep waiting for his chance with the same executive. I have also been the one waiting, seeing the other rep come out as I was about to go in. Today was one of those times.

This time, however, was notable for several reasons. First, it was a particularly high stakes sale. There were many millions up for grabs. Second I was waiting behind Harold. Third, I could actually hear some of what was going on on the other side of the door.

Harold was holding forth with some outright slander. And, it was about me. He was going on about how I was dishonest, that I was feeding the customer a pack of lies about what my software can and can't do. I could not hear all the details, but the gist of it was quite clear. And it pissed me off.

I thought about giving him a mother of all headaches, which I could do, but after my experience with Kara's boyfriend, I was hesitant to do it. Besides, I did not want to gin up any sympathy for him from the client. So after giving it a moment, I decided to give him a little treat instead.

In the middle of a sentence, another lie I might add, Harold had an orgasm. A doozy of an orgasm, actually. I could tell from the buildup that it would be. I suspect Harold had not gotten any in a while. And, I pressed pretty hard. When it got there, he bellowed out a roar and unloaded into his pants. The experience lasted a good while, certainly long enough to demonstrate to the customer in no uncertain terms that he had a climax. A big 'un.

I imagined he had filled his shorts, but when he bolted from the room, it was clear that he did not have any shorts on. The evidence of his discharge had already begun to seep through his slacks, an obvious wet spot on the front and moving down his leg. He must have really unloaded. He did not even look at either of us, but just headed out the door.

The executive's assistant looked up to notice, and after Harold left she looked to me. I looked to her. She had a 'what the fuck was that?' look on her face. I had a 'beats me' look on my face. We both smiled. People like Harold seldom treat admin assistants with respect and I doubt she was a fan.

It was a good 15 minutes before the assistant got a call. She took it, hung up, and said, "Ms Simkins will see you now."

Ms Simkins was a very business-like woman. She was wearing a tailored blue suit with a modestly short skirt, and a lighter blue blouse open at the neck. She was a very attractive woman, but she kept her looks understated. She had no doubt learned that she would be taken more seriously if she did not flaunt her looks. Still, she was attractive and while there was no way to know exactly what she was packing in that blouse, she was obviously not flat chested. She had some remarkable legs and a lovely face.

Having heard some of what Harold had said, I was able to present facts and figures that exposed how much of what Harold had said was untrue. Neither of us said anything about Harold nor his show or rapid departure, but it clearly hung in the room. She was, however, quite interested in what I had to say. These things are never settled at the moment, but as the meeting progressed, a long one, I was pretty sure I had just sealed a deal that would make my company a lot of money. If it did, that would make me a lot of money, too. It also sets me up to build on that. In my mind I was setting up the list of engineers I would need to get involved to make this work even as we talked.

But, like I said, I had also been thinking about other things. I wondered if making someone like Ms Simkin a little aroused around me would help or hurt. Most of the execs I deal with are men, but what if I there was sexual tension when it was a female? I decided that I would not try that, at least not in a high stakes contract like this one.

Of course, there is also the possibility that I could just get her to want me a little. Maybe want my cock in her mouth. And elsewhere. It seemed a little risky, but she was an attractive woman. In fact, the more I looked at her, the more I liked what I saw. It might be nice to share a little DNA with her.

Of course, that is the other issue. I find myself thinking about sex nearly all the time. Looking for possibilities in every situation. It seems like my libido is more than healthy. And it had grown healthier in recent months. It was working very well at the moment, especially as I talked to her for a while.

Anyway, in a short while I decided that I'd take the chance anyway. I knew it could backfire and blow the deal. It was pretty high stakes, with a lot on the line. On the other hand, she was quite attractive and I really wanted to see her without her clothes on. I had just been raising her arousal very slightly as we talked, but I did a little more now.

I said, "I see that I have kept you late. Allow me to make it up to you. Let me take you to dinner. You pick the restaurant. I've got a generous expense account."

She paused for a moment, but then said, "Well, I am hungry. You could probably talk me into dinner at Mason's."

It did not take a lot of arm twisting, and in a short while we were driving to the restaurant. We made small talk during the drive, but it was a pretty short drive and it was not long before we were at Mason's. During that drive, while we talked, I was working to establish the resonance more solidly. She shared that her name was Rebecca, that she had been in the position of acquisition manager for three years, and that she seldom allowed a salesman to take her to dinner. I expressed appreciation for her time while I was ramping up her arousal slightly, bit at a time. I kept it pretty subtle, but she was warming up to me by the time we got to the restaurant.

Mason's was a very high class affair with expensive everything. All of which was worth what it cost. We began with cocktails and appetizers, continuing to talk about business and her company. As she loosened up some more, I began to flirt a little with her. And, to continue to ramp up her general sense of arousal. Outwardly, just mildly suggestive remarks, under the radar, actually, but ones that led us to talking about appearance.

That went on for ten minutes or so before I pointed out that men were always curious about what a woman's breasts would look like without the clothes obfuscating them.

She said, "Well, you can pretty much tell what a woman looks like. I mean they are hard to hide."

I smiled. "The unadorned breast is a thing of beauty, beauty most men find compelling."

She smiled back. "What about women? We are left to guess what a man has hidden with much less to go on. Just wives tales about the size of fingers or feet."

"Ah, but is what the man is hiding a thing of beauty?"

She paused for a minute, then said, "Sometimes." She smiled and winked.

By this time our meals had arrived, and we began to eat. I kept on pushing her arousal, and by this time she was decidedly getting horny. We did not say a lot while we ate, but as we began to finish up, I suggested, "Perhaps we could arrange a viewing. I'd love to know if my cock was, indeed, a thing of beauty."

By this time I think I could have suggested that we have sex on the table and she would have agreed. She smiled and said, "A private viewing, then?"

"Since you asked so nicely, how can I refuse? Perhaps we could both have a viewing. I'd love to see what you are hiding, too."

By this time, she wanted to see my cock. She unconsciously licked her lips, something I had come to know was a sign that I would find my cock between those lips before long. "You show me yours and I show you mine? That sounds like a fair trade."

I went on, "My hotel is not very far from here. Would you like to come by and have a viewing?"

"I think I would."

As it turned out, my hotel was quite close and in about 15 minutes we were in my room. I had asked the concierge to have champaign sent to the room as we went past his desk, and it was delivered shortly after that. Rebecca was clearly impatient, but had enough control to not say anything about the wait. Still, she seemed relieved when it arrived and I had poured us each a glass.

She looked at me expectantly, then said, "So what about my private viewing?"

I said, "Give me a moment." I went to the bathroom, got fully undressed, and put on the robe from the back of the door. I returned to the main room. She had taken off her jacket and she was sitting forward on her seat. Without the jacket it was easy to see that the breast fairy had been generous.

Instead of taking the robe off, I simply walked up close to her. She looked up at me, then to the robe beneath the belt. It was obvious that she wanted to undo the belt, but was hesitant to act. She did not pause for long, though. She looked up at me once more, then looked at the task at hand. She pulled the belt loose and the robe fell open. By this time I was fully erect, rising up to stick straight out between the folds of the robe.

When my cock bounced out, Rebecca pulled her head back in reflex. Her eyes were wide and she made an 'O' with her mouth. She looked up at me.

"So, is it a thing of beauty?"

Rebecca relied breathlessly, "Oh yes." Again, she looked down at my cock bobbing in front of her, transfixed.

"So, do I get a viewing, too?"

She was a little startled when I broke her concentration, but then began to unbutton her blouse. She removed it and then reached around and undid her bra. Women can be good at disguising their boobs, and Rebecca had been doing just that. Hers were larger than I had imagined. They were not huge, but they were pretty substantial. They were nicely shaped and her nipples were hard. Her tits had a nice bounce when she set them free, swaying a little as she put her bra down to join her blouse.

I said, "Wow. Talk about a thing of beauty. Actually, two things of beauty."

She said, "Thank you," but again turned her attention to the phallus in front of her.

I stepped up closer to her, my cock pointing at her face. She did not say anything, but leaned forward and stuck her tongue out and tasted the little clear drop that had formed at the tip. Of course I made it so that the taste was superb and she made a 'Mmmm' sound as she did so. She licked her lips, then sucked the very end of my cock into her mouth, working her tongue into the hole at the end, trying to get any additional fluid that might be available.

That felt pretty good to me, and of course, to her as well since I had the resonance established solidly. She soon had the head in her mouth and was swirling her tongue around it. That, too, felt really good to me, and of course, well, you know the drill. It did not take long before she was sliding me into her mouth, sucking and pulling on me as she withdrew. We both thought that was grand. I reached down and ran my hands over her tits, rubbing the hard nipples on both.

Some women have particularly sensitive nipples. They can achieve orgasm just from nipple stimulation. Based on the thrill of pleasure I felt through the resonance, I am pretty sure Rebecca is one of those woman.

I love the feel of stiff nipples, especially on my palms, and enjoyed playing with hers while she sucked on my cock. She enjoyed it as well, especially since she was already about as horny as she could get.

All that and her exploring the sensations of having a cock in her mouth as well as echoes of what fellatio felt like to me made her even more excited and more intense in her efforts. No longer delicately exploring my cock, she began thrusting it into her mouth, and sucking hard on it on the way out. She did this over and over, moving me deeper into her throat each stroke. Of course I had eliminated her gag reflex and her enthusiasm did nothing to make her uncomfortable. On the contrary, as it felt better and better to me, it did to her as well. By now I was both rubbing and pinching her nipples, and that was a crowd pleaser as well.

There is nothing like an impassioned blowjob. Getting feedback through the resonance certainly increases passion and Rebecca was going at it for all she was worth. When I finally reached climax, I held it back as long as I could and then let it go. When I did, I filled her mouth with my discharge. She was gulping to keep up for a minute, then as my pulsing slowed, she savored what I gave her. I saw to it that she enjoyed it, and of course she got a lot out of my pleasure, but then I pushed her over into her own climax. I'm sure she was surprised, and as aroused as she was, it was a good one. She moaned and shook while she rode it out, but she never released my cock. Her moans made for a pleasant sensation for me, and of course her orgasm felt great to me as well. I never lost my erection but eventually she opened her mouth and let me go. With reluctance, I thought.

"Oh my god," she said. "That was incredible. I've never been so excited in my life."

"We are just getting started," I said. I helped her to her feet, then slid her skirt to the floor. I did the same with the little lace panties she was wearing and she stepped out of both and her shoes as well. I led her over to the bed, turned her around, and pushed her back so that she landed on her back with her long, shapely legs over the edge of the bed. She seemed a little dazed still, but I did not pause. She looked so pretty on her back with her tits sticking up and her legs slightly parted. I took her by her ankles and lifted her legs and pushed them back towards her chest exposing her wet slit. She had everything shaved but a small landing strip on her mons, and the effect was inspiring.

Holding her thighs in each hand, I spread her legs and lowered my face to taste her. I licked from the bottom to the top of her labia, ending up with grazing her clit. I knew I hit the spot not just because of her reaction, which included a huge gasp, but because through the resonance it felt pretty remarkable to me, too. That was a win-win, and I made the trip again, again with great results. So I kept it up. We were both having a large time and I could have gone on for hours, but she got close to climax after around five minutes. When she got there, she literally began to thrash the mattress with her arms. She was pretty vocal as well and I'm sure someone in the hall could have heard her. For my part, I just sucked her clit into my mouth and continued to rub it with my tongue. That prolonged her climax for quite a while, though I also pushed it through the resonance. All in all, I'm pretty sure she nearly passed out.

She was limp, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her tits had a delightful motion as she breathed, and I thought I'd just like to watch for a while but I also wanted to bury my cock in her snatch and that was the desire that won out. I reached for her legs and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I lined up with her swollen lips and thrust my cock in between them. I went fast and deep. She gasped and her eyes popped open when I bottomed out. The thrust set her tits in motion, and that was a visual delight to go with the sensation of having my cock grasped by her slick, wet vagina. It was a nice fit and I paused for a moment before I pulled out and went for another thrust. I kept it up, plowing her again and again while being mesmerized by her tits. One went clockwise and the other counter clockwise, delightful in their motion as I thrust into her again and again.

12