The Resort Ambassador Pt. 02

Story Info
Emi in Hawaii.
7.9k words
4.48
11.7k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

— The Interview —

Emi landed in Hawaii for the first time and enjoyed all of the exotic differences from the Seattle, WA area. After checking into her hotel in Honolulu she decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood. Everything felt somewhat familiar, but also different in many ways. It was humid but not as hot as Emi had imagined that it would be. She also noticed that most people seem to be either middle-aged or senior citizens.

A little while later, while walking along near the beach she got a call on her cell.

"Hi Emi, this is Becca. How was your flight? Did you get settled into your hotel ok?" said the woman with who she had talked with during her phone interview the week before.

"Hi Becca, the flight was a bit bumpy but good. The hotel is great! Everyone just assumes that I'm from Japan, which is kind of funny."

"Yeah, they get a LOT of tourists from Japan here. They are generally treated well because they tend to spend more than your average tourist," said Becca with a chuckle.

After a pause, Becca continued. "Look, I know the interview is tomorrow but I just can't wait to meet you. Can I buy you an ice cream or something?"

"That would be wonderful!" said Emi.

A short while later a stunning redheaded woman with short-pant designer ripped jeans and a stylish casual top that showed her jeweled bellybutton walked up to Emi. Her top was thin and her designer black c-cup bra could be clearly seen under it. Her black thong was stylishly up above the low rise jeans. With the exception of no makeup and normal looking hair, Becca looked like a rockstar.

Emi, felt like she was dressed too conservatively despite wearing her everyday Lululemon clothes. She politely offered her hand to Becca.

Becca shook her hand vigorously, and then pulled Emi in for a big hug. She was a couple of inches taller than Emi's 5'7″ height.

Holding Emi out by the shoulders, Becca beamed with a friendly unguarded smile that made Emi instantly like her.

After an ice cream and some casual conversation about Hawaii and good places to eat, the conversation swayed back to the interview.

"I looked at your GitHub account in detail last week, and your code samples are really impressive. Also, your personal apps in the iOS and Android app stores are amazing, did you collaborate with anyone on those?" Becca asked.

"No, I did those alone," Emi stated while playing with the rim of her cup.

"What about the UX and graphic design? Did you use a template or were you inspired by some other apps?" Becca probed.

"No my best friend is a UX/designer/illustrator and he taught me quite a lot about UX and graphic design. It's my new side hobby actually." Emi explained.

"Unbelievable! I think that you are probably overqualified for this position, that makes me a bit worried about how much you will cost," Becca said with some concern in her voice. "But we can talk about that later. So your best friend is male, but I guess that makes sense in the tech world," Becca said as she took a quick sip of her coffee.

Emi just smiled politely.

"Currently, we are rushing to finish up a tough job here in Hawaii. It will probably take us at least three more months to complete. Then I have a new gig lined up at a brand new Resort. But I'm afraid that we might lose that deal if I don't close it soon. The Resort job will also be challenging and so that's why I wanted to bring in a heavyweight. I want to go in there with both guns blazing!" Becca said in an animated manner than made Emi laugh.

Emi hadn't met the rest of the team yet, but she already felt good about the job. She realized that she wanted it so bad that it almost scared her.

"So why did you leave your old job?" Becca asked casually.

Emi froze for a moment. "Um, I was just looking for a change mostly."

"A change?" Becca probed. "Did anything happen that made you want to leave?"

Mr. Woo strikes again, Emi thought bitterly as she struggled to keep a poker face. Time passed uncomfortably as Emi struggled to come up with a reasonable answer.

Suddenly Emi decided to forget the whole thing. She stood up quickly almost spilling her coffee. "I'm sorry..." she started to say with a grim face.

"That's alright Emi. You don't have to go into any details." Becca interrupted, looking at Emi carefully.

"Congratulations, this job is yours... if you want it." Becca suddenly decided.

Emi was surprised and then overwhelmed with relief.

"Usually we grill someone on the whiteboard but somehow I don't think we need to do that with you," Becca added.

Becca stood up and hugged Emi deeply. "Welcome to the family," she said softly into Emi's ear. "You have just landed the coolest software developer job on the planet."

Emi hugged her in return. She was so happy that her eyes started to water.

"You are so adorable, " Becca said, taking out two tissue papers from her trendy hip-hugging bag. She gave one to Emi while she dabbed at her own watering eyes.

Emotionally pent up, Emi finally laughed and did the same.

Soon after they both happily agreed to a generous salary worthy of Emi's prowess, and both were quite happy as Emi signed the digital offer, on Becca's iPhone, with just her finger.

Becca told Emi to enjoy the rest of the day as they needed to get her started the next day if possible. Then she turned and strutted away confidently showing off most of her left butt cheek through an alarmingly large rip in her designer pants.

— Meeting the Crew —

The next morning, Emi was emailed some developer setup information from someone named Sam.

Emi spent some time setting up her machine and then joined their Slack group. It was still early, so she decided to go for a run.

A while later Emi's watch buzzed. She stopped running and read the message.

"We are dying to meet you Emi. Can you meet us at Coffee Shop 831 in an hour?" slacked Hanna.

"Sounds great. I'll see you there," Emi replied, verbally. Her voice was transformed into text and she hit the send button.

Later Emi arrived at the small coffee shop somewhat early. Not a fancy place, but it seemed quite homey. This might be a nice place to get some work done she thought. She walked in and immediately felt the air conditioner cool her skin. The smell of freshly baked goods was in the air.

Her new co-workers were not there yet. There were just two elderly couples having a grand conversation with tea and pastries.

Out in the back, however, there were more tables. She spotted two young women sitting outside with laptops. A shop-girl was cleaning a table beside them, partially blocking Emi's view.

The two girls looked smart.

One had blond hair in a bun, the other smaller girl looked to be half Asian. They were both looking at the same computer and seemed to be deeply engrossed. They did not notice Emi standing there, probably because the cleaning girl was blocking their view.

Not sure if this was them or not, Emi stood there somewhat awkwardly as they chatted excitedly about what sounded to be some type of new style tennis rackets. This must be my co-workers, she thought, as she heard the french blonde call the other one 'Sam'.

Great, Emi thought, I don't know anything about Tennis.

The blonde, who must be Hannah, had a slight French accent and her light summer dress had faint blue flowers and butterflies all over it. She had a pale blemish free skin. A cute upturned nose of the style that other girls go to the plastic surgeon hoping to achieve. Her hair had little wisps hanging down with a youthful shine and natural highlights created by the tropical sun. Her gentle blue eyes were clearly visible, as her sunglasses were sitting up upon her head. She seemed deeply approachable and friendly. The back of her laptop showed dozens of stickers from all around the world.

Sam had short black hair and her eyes were obscured by little round sunglasses that barely covered her eyes. She was wearing a black tank top and punk-like oversized red shorts. On her shoulder was a tattoo of a computer chip. The back of her laptop had "Las Tres Amigas" written in big bold black letters.

"Well if it isn't super-girl," said Sam, apparently recognizing Emi and realizing that she was watching them.

"Emi!" gushed Hannah. She quickly got up to shake hands enthusiastically, with a smile. The other girl remained seated.

"I'm Hannah. This little monster is Sam," she said gesturing back towards Sam.

Sam raised her hand, wiggling some fingers.

"Aren't you a bit early?" Sam asked, her head slightly tilted.

Emi didn't like that she couldn't see her eyes. "I..." she started, but Hannah cut her off.

"Don't mind her Emi, she's not from this planet. Let's get you a drink," she said, dragging her back into the shop.

The rest of the morning went well as the three girls settled in and enjoyed getting to know each other and the current project on hand.

Sam turned out to be somewhat friendly and was also the team lead. She was in charge of security, tools and backend servers, and any other low-level techie stuff.

Hannah's specialty was graphic design and user experience, UX for short. She is also an amazing web programmer.

Becca ran the show. She had a bachelor's in business and paid everyone's salary. She is also an elite front-end iOS developer and programmed all the jazzy user-facing stuff that Hannah designs. Becca however, never acted like she is anything more than just another programmer.

Apparently, all three girls used to be tech leads themselves. After joining forces, they became a truly elite team, often slicing through the competition, usually larger teams, like a hot knife through butter.

The only thing that seemed less than ideal was that Sam and Hannah loved playing tennis together. But that was okay as Emi really enjoyed her solo runs in this new exotic location. The rest of the job couldn't have been any better. It often felt like being paid top dollar to be on vacation, especially since everyone there, including herself, loved what they did every day.

A week later, the four of them were working in the shade by the beach and enjoying some cool drinks.

"Sweet! Fold up, we are rolling out," Becca announced excitedly.

"What are we? Autobots?" Sam deadpanned, without looking up.

Everyone ignored Becca and continued working.

"I'm serious guys, I have a cool surprise for everyone. Our client is treating us to something special," Becca said, trying again to get their attention.

Emi and Hannah finally looked up and then closed their MacBook Pros.

Sam looked to be deep into something and held a finger up, indicating one minute, please.

"What is it, Becca?" Hannah asked with an expectant smile.

"A surprise," Becca said mysteriously.

Three minutes later Sam closed her laptop and they packed up and left, everyone following Becca.

After a short walk down a few streets, Becca stopped and turned to face the crew. "Our client, thanking us for all our hard work and for being way ahead of schedule, is showing their gratitude in the form of complimentary DESIGNER swimwear!" Becca said as she waved enthusiastically to the store across the street.

"Pick out any suit you like, and it's yours free. The place is packed with top designer brands, many of them upwards of five hundred dollars each. Take your pick. I happen to adore the Luis line, so take a look at those suits, but you are free to choose whatever you like," Becca said. Not waiting for any replies Becca turned and crossed the street quickly before the light changed.

"Wait for me!" shouted Hannah, also hurrying to make the light.

Sam and I just looked at each other, they were stuck waiting for the next light.

"I guess we have to pick-up some swimwear," Sam said, without any enthusiasm at all.

"Yeah, I guess we do," Emi agreed.

Emi looked at the side of Sam's reluctant face as she looked at the store across the street. They were still waiting for the light to change.

Emi understood her hesitancy. Like herself, Sam was also not a beach bathing suit person. Growing up, Emi was always around guys who were quite crude about girls in Bikinis and it didn't help that her brothers were the same way. Evan wasn't bad, but his eyes tended to follow bikinis like a magnet, so she never felt like going to the beach with him.

Emi wasn't really the swimmer type. Plus she didn't really like exposing too much skin. Her Japanese complexion preferred shade. Otherwise, she risked getting sun spots and aging too quickly. It was enough that she ran every day, that was about as much UV as she wanted to absorb. She also liked running at sunrise and sunset (when possible) to reduce the amount of UV. The last thing she needed was a fancy bathing suit, but it would be disappointing to the client and to Becca to turn down such a valuable gift. They both knew that and so they had to go swimwear shopping, unfortunately.

The light changed and they started walking towards the store.

"I've never bought swimwear before," admitted Emi.

"I did once, it's not a big deal," Sam said.

"Well this is DESIGNER swimwear; maybe this could be fun," Emi offered optimistically.

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be a hoot," Sam deadpanned.

They entered the store and to their mutual horror, everything in the store was as skimpy as hell. All four girls split up, each hunting down the perfect swimsuit.

Emi tried on various revealing suits, although they all looked classy, none of them seemed suitable to wear in public. She also noticed that the curtains in the changing rooms didn't close all the way, which bothered her every time she tried to close the curtain.

Hannah looked at Emi with some confusion. "Why are you trying that suit on? If I had your athletic butt, I'd buy this." Emi looked down at the black suit Hannah had just handed her. The label read 'J'Adore Victoria's Secret Topless Bikini.'

"Topless..." Emi gasped.

"No silly, it's just a fancy bikini that LOOKS like a once piece. You will probably look like a supermodel in that. Here, go try it on!" Hannah insisted as she shoved Emi into a changing room.

Emi tried it on. She was no supermodel, but Hannah was right. It did make her look good. Plus the backside, while very revealing, wasn't a g-string. That was it's biggest selling feature as far as Emi was concerned. This whole shopping business was stressful, she thought while stepping out to show Hannah.

Hannah looked Emi over carefully. "Yes, a supermodel," she concluded seriously.

Emi just smiled and shook her head.

"Oh wow, what is that Sam? A crochet suit?" Hannah blurted suddenly stepping past Emi to get a close look.

Sam looked at herself in the mirror. "Yeah, I think I like this one. Comparatively speaking. It covers half my ass and totally looks different. I like different," Sam said.

Hannah snorted a laugh. "Yes, that is true," She agreed. "That's a nice suit, Sam. It's hot and sexy with all those wide gapped knitted holes fairly close to your kitty," she said as she poked her finger in one of them.

"Hey, Back off creme puff!" Sam growled angrily.

Hannah ignored Sam's outburst. "It looks great Sam. Definitely a keeper," she said with a big smile.

After waiting a bit more for Becca, all four of them finally held a suit in their hands, ready to go to the cashier.

"Before this job concludes, I want a team picture in these hot suits to remember this particular job and also to remember when Emi joined the team in Hawaii," Becca announced.

Emi and Sam gave each other a brief look.

"You can decide if you want to do that now, here in the store or outside on the beach this week sometime," said Becca.

"Team picture!" Hannah hooted!!

Sam shrugged. "Might as well get it over with now," she said walking into the changing room.

Emi nodded agreement and did the same. She suspected that Sam shared her feeling of not wanting to parade around outside, in public, in such skimpy suits.

A few minutes later Sam cracked a joke. "I think there is something stuck up my butt, oh wait, it's just my new bathing suit," she deadpanned. "At this price, you would think that you would at least get a full bathing suit," she complained.

Emi smiled. The joke was lost on Hannah and Becca who were in a world of their own, posing and twisting and showing their naked butts to each other. It was quite a sight. Emi smiled politely as she and Sam patiently waited for the two divas to calm down.

Sam folded her arms and took in the butt-spectacle before her. "How obscene," she deadpanned.

Emi couldn't help but smile in agreement.

"What does the label say?" Becca asked Hannah as she looked at the multi-colored suit that looked like a piece of abstract art. It had no sides at all the way up to her breasts. There was a little tie piece, like a string belt, around her waist, presumably to keep her crotch from showing if she bent over.

"Lila Nikole Keliedoscope Monokini Brazilian Cut" Hannah read the tag proudly. It was obvious she was happy with the suit. It looked hot as hell on her.

Becca's suit was similar, but all black and also had a complex set of 6 spiderweb-like double string pieces that were each connected with a small elegant gold looking button. It fit Becca perfectly. Daring, bold and classy all at the same time.

"That suit looks like something a rockstar might wear while performing on the beach! I love it," Hannah gushed as she looked very closely at all parts of Becca's barely covered body.

Finally, they were finished with the swimsuit comparisons and Becca casually asked Sam and Emi to do a spin.

"Absolutely not! Can we get on with the picture, Emi and I have some server stuff that we need to get back to," Sam complained.

"Alright... fine," Becca relented. She walked away to find a staff member to take a group picture.

Hannah smiled at Sam and Emi as if they were two cute teen girls, too shy, in their first bathing suits. It was amazing how much Hannah's expressive face could convey with that simple annoying expression. Emi noticed that Sam wasn't pleased with Hannah's beaming smile as well.

Next, they all stood together, arms entwined with each other's shoulders. Sam, Emi, Becca, and Hannah. After a few shots on Becca's iPhone, she took the phone from the girl and said, "Nope, something is not good, can you take a few more? Hold the button down for speed shutter ok?" Becca instructed the shop girl.

Becca then jumped back and grabbed a hat off the wall. She was now standing behind Emi and Sam who were still facing forward stiffly.

"After this, I'll treat everyone at the bakery across the street. They have fabulous HOT BUNNS," Becca said as she re-inserted herself back into the lineup.

Emi felt her face heat up and Sam's shoulder stiffen.

Hannah giggled.

The sales clerk took a lot of rapid-fire pictures and then showed them to Becca.

"Purrrrefect!" Becca gushed as she flipped through the photos. Hannah was also trying to look at them.

Emi and Sam quickly got changed back into their clothes and came back out to see Becca and Hannah still looking at the phone, their exposed butts still on display.

Later in the bakery, Becca and Hannah were still gushing over the photos. Sam rolled her eyes. Emi had to admit, some of the photos did look good. They were four unusually good looking girls she thought.

Later a plate of hot buns was brought to the table. Becca had a large smile on her face. Hannah made some big eyes and tried to suppress her laughter. The shop girl looked around and at herself in confusion and then everyone burst out laughing.

A week later, Becca appeared beside Emi just as she was stretching before a run. The sun was rising and started to fill the sky with color.

"Mind if I join you today?" she asked.

"Uh, sure!" Emi said, as they finished up stretching and started on the run.