The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
The introduction event begins.
4.8k words
4.52
18.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

You stroll over to the patio area, smiling at others as you make your way toward the bar. You're stopped on the way by a waitress offering you champagne. You take two and ask for a double vodka. Couples sidle up, admiring your outfit. Looking you over, checking us out. Most are either naked, or top less. One woman, intrigued by your outfit asks you to bend over. Several applause and cheers follow.

Your vodka arrives. By that time you've kissed several couples in greeting and fondles a few at the same time. "Ladies and gentlemen, please make your way to the pool seating for today's event!" A vaguely familiar voice announces. You knock back the stiffener as everyone slips into the pool, to take position on the circular seats in the outside arc. We sit among them too.

"As you know, it's traditional for everyone to get to know new guests. By way of introduction the lady of our new couple will take the podium and experience all cummers!"

You lean in to me "that's the President's voice". I remember that our sex club is affiliated to a Europe wide Confederation. the President invited us here at his own expense, after you sucked and fucked his massive cock empty once. So he's here, running this tropical resort!

Then wading down the steps comes his wife, naked but for a short thread of tassles hanging from a string round her waist. She smiles at us and takes your hand, leading you through the water, just below waist deep, over to the central island podium. Your pussy gives a clench, knowing you're actually gonna do this on stage in front of a 360 audience. Our Hostess kisses you deeply, her tongue in your mouth and hands roaming you. She senses your nerves and says "You have nothing to worry about. You're here cos you deserve to be. Do know you have a big sexual appetite?"

"Yes" you nod, a little apprehensive now the moment has arrived.

"You've enjoyed every moment when you've had multiple men, haven't you?"

"Yes. It's my biggest fantasy, my biggest turn on"

The gathering cheer you.

"You believe in your sexual prowess don't you?"

"When I'm horny I'm a sexual goddess! I want to be surrounded in cock!"

The crowd cheers again.

"Are you ready? Do you need me to pleasure you? To make you wet?"

"I need cock... I need this to get started!"

"Well, ladies and gentlemen" the President announces over the speaker. Most of you know, but we have a tradition here of how to do these welcome events. Of course we can't just have 25 men fighting to get at one woman, so we need a little order here. As a reminder, here's how it's done"

"Firstly i trust no male has ejaculated yet this morning? By abstaining I'm sure you have a good load to give, plus are quite ready to get cumming- we cant have our new lady fucked raw on her first day and be broken for a week, can we?"

"My wife will supervise as your hostess for the event. She'll select men for their turn, as and when she deems its time and considers them ready"

"We start with one man up, then after 2 minutes send in another and so on, up to a maximum of 5. You may play among yourselves, enjoying the show, but no man is to shoot his first load till he gets to his turn on the podium with our new guest. If he does he'll be disqualified. Once a man comes, he is to dismount the podium and return to his partner"

"If Jeanie here is still up for more (which is possible, she does have an animal side and does get fired up), then some might be selected from around the pool to pay Jeanie another visit. We'll see about that as our event progresses"

The Hostess woman takes up the direction. "So, I offered our new guest the option of some girl play, just to get her and the boys excited. She's declined and wants to get on with her gang bang"

"So, I want you all to start having some fun and I'll move among you to choose who has the privilege of going first. Meanwhile, just to get you aroused, we have for you a montage of Jeanie in action at her local branch meetings"

All eyes go to a large plasma screen which opens up showing a series of stills and video clips of you smiling and playing in various situations. The other guests settle back to watch. Soon women are touching their men, and men their women, with the broadcast displaying what they can expect from you.

A waitress arrives with a tray carrying another vodka and a bottle of water. It's the room service girl from earlier, up to the bottoms of her hot pants in water. She winks at you "I wish you luck. I'm not a guest... but I'd love to do this"

You take the mixer glass from her tray "I'll still want to see you soon. I wanna lick you before and after my man fucks you"

"I'm counting on it. I'm gonna be so horny for you after watching this!" She turns to leave.

The screen is showing you fucking 3 men, from our first visit night, taking cock in all holes. The image blends to the scene of you and the Hostess woman end to end on the double ended dildo. You down your vodka and look about. Ladies are stroking and sucking. The Hostess woman moves among, checking here and there. She kneels beside one woman, who's deep throating her gasping partner. She shares her man's cock. He gasps as his cock is treated to licks and plunges from a new mouth.

The Hostess woman draws back and points toward you, checking her watch. He turns and wades to the podium, his throbbing cock leaking precum and twitching. He's clearly over-aroused already.

"Hello there" he says climbing up and on to the mat in front of you.

"Waddya want me to do?" You ask, direct and to the point.

"It's your call" he explains "in this event, it's polite for a man to let the woman chose how each encounter goes, so they don't feel too used and still have control"

"I might happen to like being used" You smirk, falling on to your elbow and getting face to face with his leaking cock head.

"I'll pass the word round... aaahhh! Fuck!" You've slid your lips down his shaft. You decided he was too aroused to fuck you enough, so you choose to show off your oral skills.

Pulling off to lavish firm, wet licks on the throbbing cock head, you pause to wind him up with words. "I've made my choice -which is to suck you off - so now I'm giving you the one remaining choice... mouth, face or tits?

He just grunts with pleasure as you don't wait for a response, but immediately plunge your lips down and start fucking him with firm strokes of your wet mouth, the taste of his flowing precum surging over your taste buds.

Your first tally is only a moment away. Inwardly you smile at yourself. OK, he arrived fit to shoot, but he's gonna be an easy win, giving you plenty of opportunity to show off.

"Oh fuck... I've not cum since last night" he gasps, as you work him over with skill, speed and urgency.

You pull off him and pump his saliva slick shaft "Good! fucking cum!" You respond, your mouth open and tongue offered up as a target. He throbs in your hand, moaning.

"FUUUKKK!" He suddenly groans aloud, his cock surging in your expert grasp. His first gush splashes your offered tongue, to drip onto the mats, before you adjust your stroke to steadily milk out your prize into your mouth from a couple of inches away. You could have taken him into your lips, but chose to make a scene for the audience. Four good jets fill your mouth and its still coming, so you elect to put bring him to your face to streak your own visage in his saved-up load, basking in the taste as you proudly shower in the seed of your victim.

"Oh fuck... that was quick" he gasps. You just look up at him, ropes of his sperm streaked up your face, and swallow deeply, relishing your reward. You smile upward as he gasps for breath, deliberately showing your empty mouth off to him.

"Come back and fuck me" you tell him, as he gives you a peck on your forehead and slips back into the water.

You look about, noticing the man heading back towards a woman sat up on the poolside, legs spread, enjoying me licking her.

Clearly this appetizer didn't take two minutes, as the next man isn't on his way. You see the screen is now live feeding a close up of you on the podium. You roll onto your knees and play to the camera, running your fingers down the splashes on your face, then pulling aside the straps over your boobs, to smooth the cum into your nipples, making them gleam.

A chime goes off and you see another male guest wading over, dispatched by the Hostess, acting as co-ordinator. He's in his 30s, lean and tanned. Climbing up onto the podium you flop onto your back "I need fucking!" You declare.

"Can I lick you first? Before you end up full of spunk?"

"OK" you realize that if all these men are on a short fuse, you might not get several to accumulate together unless you make each of your arriving partners last over 2 minutes or more.

You relax back and feel him part the two strands of the costume at your crotch, causing it to tug on the plug in your arse, holding the slingshot arrangement in place. You clench to keep it in- you like the sexiness of it and want to wear it a while longer, perhaps till the men get more numerous and things go up a gear.

"Your outfit is fuckin sexy" he breathes, before lapping your exposed opening from bottom to top, making you gasp. You look sideways and see I've moved on, presumably to the partner of this man, who kneels in the water with her boobs pressed round my cock, me fucking gently at her cleavage. Her eyes, however, are on you and her man.

The man tilts your legs high and wide, spreading you wider, hooking the strands of the costume with his thumbs to widen it clear of your opened hole. You feel the plug tugging in your anus as he feasts on your soft wet opening, delving his tongue deep into your soaking flow. You luxuriate in the mounting pleasure. You look to the other side and see you and him on screen - the thought of your exposure to all arouses you more. Moving the strands aside from your boobs, you play with your own nipples, deliberately pulling them to show your boobs lifting off your chest. Everywhere you look, couples are fondling, sucking, licking and stroking. Noticeably no couples are actually fucking. Clearly the men are saving themselves.

The chime sounds again, signalling another two minutes gone, releasing another male to join you. You're getting close to cumming from the oral attentions of one man, when the next crawls up on to the island. Seeing your lower half occupied he kneels at your head and offers his cock you your mouth.

You take hold of his firm shaft and cast an instruction down at the first man, "I need your cock in me. I wanna cum on a cock!" He starts to adjust his position, so you turn and bring the cock in your hand toward your lips. The second man thrusts, filling your mouth urgently.

A moment later you feel the plunge of a thick cock entering your pussy. "Ooohhh fuck me. Long and deep!" You say, drawing off the cock in your mouth, before stuffing the throbbing cock head back in your mouth. You know your first orgasm is building fast and moments away, you have an urge to be stuffed with two throbbing cocks when it hits.

"Oooooohhh mmmmmmph!" Your outburst declaring your climax is stifled as you shove your mouth down on one cock, whilst clenching on the other. Your body quivers, arches and shudders, as if fighting to contain the surging waves of ecstasy rushing through you.

"FUUUKKK!" The man deep in you groans, overwhelmed by your spasming internal muscles, and throws in some fast, deep strokes, "she's fukkin cummin on me! Fuck it I'm gotta cum!"

"And me! Oh Jesus!" Groans the man feeling your gasps and groans wash over his cock and balls.

You feel the cock inside you swell and its owner slam home into your gushing hole. The cock in your mouth jerks and gushes, but is then pulled away, just as your bursting orgasm sears into your pleasure wracked mind.

"Awwww...Fukkin gunna cum on you!" He grunts, sending his second spurt over your face. In that instant your pussy is vacated too, just at the moment you expected to revel in the heavy hot bursts washing your depths.

You're left shuddering out your orgasm as hot ropes of cum splash over your scantily clad heaving body from two directions, criss-crossing you from both angles. You're left gasping for breath, as are the two males. They lean over you, panting out their last waning tremors, as they stroke their cocks over you. "Fuckers!" you curse them, "You two are gunna have to cum in my cunt sometime this week!"

They depart chuckling, just as another man climbs on the podium. Clearly you were to busy to hear the chime. He's mature but still in shape, his cock girthy. Your pussy throbs for more.

"Lie down!" You urgently demand. He does and you throw your leg over him, grasping his shaft. Facing him you pull the strings of your outfit to each side, clear of your very wet pussy. Without preamble slot him in place and shove downwards. "Ahhh!" He groans "welcome to the resort".

You plant your hands on his chest muscles and grind hard. Like this you have him pinned, so no pulling out this time! "Just hold back till I cum again. After that want you to cum deep in me!" You look at the screen, drinking in the sight of yourself riding another man while streaked in thick white splashes that cover you and the costume. His hands are on your bum, trying to move you up and down instead of grinding.

"Just stay deep" you gasp, "your cock is nice and thick. It's just what I want. I need you to last... I wanna be surrounded by cocks... oohhh!"

"Fuck me how you want me darling" he smiles, "I can always enjoy the view of a cum soaked goddess riding me!". You grind away, looking about to see if I'm looking. You spot me and I am indeed looking, whilst working two fingers fast and hard inside an older woman, likely the wife of the man inside you. We make eye contact and you see my desire and admiration.

The chime sounds, then immediately after sounds again. Clearly the hostess orchestrating wants to fulfill your desires.

Two more men climb up on to the podium, one from each side as you're sat grinding on the man inside you. You reach up and grasp their cocks, one in each hand.

You look up at them, imagining what they see, a cum streaked goddess in the scant string outfit, in her element. "Play with my tits... one each... mmmm!".

"She's fukkin slippery already" says one, pulling aside the thong-like strap from over your nipple and sliding a hand over your creamy covered breast, smearing your boobs fully.

"Fukin loves cum on her, this one!" The other replies, doing the same. Thee two men tugging the straps aside makes the plug in your arse move in your tightest hole, pressing against the girthy cock buried in your pussy.

The added sensations to your bum and breasts makes you grind hard on the cock, filling your fuck hole as you work your G spot on him, till his cock head is hitting the right place. You pump hard on the throbbing shafts in each of your hands. "Fukkin gunna cum! Pull my nipples!" You grunt urgently. You start to shudder and an orgasm explodes in you from nowhere. "CUMMINNN... UUUURGH!" You yell. Once again, pleasure swamps your senses, making you shake, your juice flooding over the groin of the man beneath you.

Gasping with your self-induced orgasm, you feel the older man beneath you bucking to get more in and out notion for his benefit. He's so turned on from your clenches he's striving to thrust. "Fuck me!" He moans, "for fuck's sake, fuck me! my wife's been teasing me to the brink all morning!"

You look down at him, over the hands groping your gleaming breasts "need to cum, huh?" You tease "you gonna blow a big load deep in my slutty cunt?"

"Yes! Make me cum, you bitch!"

You start rising and falling, sliding your internal muscles up and down his rigid girth, feeling his taught cock head drag in and out.

But he's not next! One of the men stood over you starts bucking hard into your curled fingers, cursing himself, as no doubt he'd hoped to get inside you. His excitement at the sight of you cumming has got to him, in his need for his first orgasm of the day. He groans out to get your attention "Fuck I'm gunna cum for you!" He yells urgently.

Keeping up your fuck-strokes, you turn to him and quickly get your mouth on his cock head just as he succumbs to your wanking. Hot gushes flood over your tongue. You savour the sensation of his sperm rushing up his shaft to fill your mouth with pulsing gushes, whilst the spunking man grunts with each orgasmic surge.

It's a big load he's save up, but you can take it. As his orgasm subsides you hear the other man to the opposite side groan at the sight of his friend getting to unload between your lips. "Fuck! You slut! Make me cum in your mouth too!" He pants. Your hand becomes a blur, you know his restraint had crumbled. You turn to him and smile... then open your mouth to show the pool of warm white sperm on your tongue, saved unswallowed. Due to your smile of victory, trickles flow from the corners of your mouth, to hang from your chin. He groans "AAAAW FUCK'S SAKE!" seeing you flaunting the tribute from your last donor. His cock pulses in your fist.

He might have assumed you'd swallowed as the last cummer spurted, but he's beyond caring, shoving at your hand to get to your messy mouth. You take him deep into your mouth. Flexing cock now drenched in another man's fresh sperm, he roars "SLUT!" and comes hard, turned on to the extreme by your antics. You let him fuck your mouth, bucking home his spurts as if he was unloading into a pussy. The double helping and a thrusting, shooting cock is more than you can hold, so causes the trickle at the corners of your mouth become more like two rivers. Running on to your chest to flow to your cleavage.

He withdraws, gasping with aftershocks. You throw back your head and swallow for all to see. It takes two gulps, even with what you'd lost. The crowd cheers. You also hear some loud male grunts of orgasm from the audience.

You look down at the man straining below you. You redouble your long strokes on his cock, swinging your hips to slide your pussy lips and vaginal muscles from cock head to his churning balls. He's been good, but it's time you got to feel him shoot.

"I want you to cum deep in me!" You pant with the effort, cum dripping from your lips and chin.

"Oh fuk... I'm gunna shoot..."

You throw your head towards where you see the camera. You eyes are wild on the big screen as you loudly declare "I fukkin luv cocks cummin deep in me! Flood my fukkin cunt!"

He roars as the crowd goes wild, but the rush of hot powerful jets filling your depths triggers a sudden orgasmic surge in you. You slam down and treat his pulsing cock to your clenching vaginal muscles as your hole drinks deep from his balls.

You're both gasping as the announcer comes on the speakers "gentlemen, you will note we speeded up the process, as Jeanie here is an incredible playmate, and frankly is keeping on top of her supply of men. However, we have noticed a few instances of men cumming in the audience. I know she's incredible to watch and trust me, she's even better to the touch... but rules are rules. Save up your first load, or you forfit your visit to the podium. I don't know if men are cummin from over excitement or because you hope to last longer with her when you're called forward. Be assured, you will certainly be disqualified from taking part"

The Hostess woman arrives at the edge of the podium, waiting while you lift your leg to let the last cummer roll away. He gives you a peck on the lips "that was incredible. Can we see you and your fella later in the week? I owe him a turn on my wife!"

You nod, turning to see what the situation is. The Hostess passes you bottled water, pointing out that you need to drink "You've drunk what, 3 cum loads. That's not gonna keep you hydrated in the tropical heat". You take a swig as she continues.

5080
5080
88 Followers
12