The Resort Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Family starts their unexpected training to be sluts.
5.3k words
3.98
63.7k
119
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

The Resort Experience, Chapter 1

*******************************************************

I usually put warnings at the start of my stories because I often write about subjects some find offensive. This story is likely the one that needs the strongest warning. It includes, incest, non-consent, interracial, and an overall story line that is a bit extreme. So, remember it is a work of fantasy fiction, and you have been warned!

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters.

I love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. Perhaps you have an idea of how this resort experience should continue. Chapter 2 has been started, but not set in stone yet!

Cheers, and happy reading!

********************************************************

My wife and daughter were headed down to a small resort on a peninsula near some very posh and popular islands just off the coast of Florida. They had been looking for a while to find a place to have a nice relaxing vacation. After not finding a good solution that mixed beach access and affordability, my daughter, a 22 year old taking a semester off of school to prepare for her MCAT exams in her attempt to gain admittance to medical school, found what looked like a great solution.

"I found a place!" She said excitedly to her mom and me. "It looks really nice. It just popped up, not sure why it didn't show up before. It says it is a resort where people train for work for other resorts, so it is way cheaper than most. It gets great reviews, and it looks like it is on a beautiful beach."

I chimed in. "I told you both, you make the reservations, and I will join you after I wrap up at work. I will at least get a long weekend out of it." That was our plan. They go down first, relax, have some mom-daughter time, and then when my work conference wraps up in Boston, I bounce down to meet them.

"Honey, if you think it is a good deal, go ahead and book it." My wife loves vacations, but rarely wants to be the one who plans them. She tends to be ok with letting someone else lead. She is a university instructor and her semester was over and she was looking forward to unwinding and hanging with her daughter, and getting some time on a beach.

My wife loves beaches, and given her top tier body, I love seeing her in a bathing suit, so I like beaches too. Natalie is only 5'2" and 115 pounds with her weight in all the right places. She has D-cup breasts that are set high on her chest and even at 41 years old, they have not sagged a bit. She is otherwise thin and fit as yoga is her passion. Her other two sexy attributes are her wonderful butt, and a pair of eyes that are seriously intoxicating.

Every semester she has a whole set of boys taking her class simply to spend time with her hotness and her penetrating eyes. She doesn't see her beauty and thus most often wears conservative and loose fitting clothes. That is why I like the beach, I actually get to see her looking hot, and if I were honest, I like being the guy with the hot lady on the beach.

Emma, our daughter, somehow got height even though her mom is vertically challenged. She is almost 5'8" and has a lean body. That comes from my side of the family. In fact, she looks more like one of my sister's kids, then her mom's kid. She barely has b-cup breasts and has the long, fit legs of a crazy person who thinks going for a 5 mile run is a fun time (she is that crazy person!). She has a warm and inviting smile, but also a little mischievousness in her eyes.

Natalie and Emma have a great relationship and sometimes people mistake them for friends instead of mom and daughter. Natalie looks 10 years younger than she is, and Emma carries herself like someone 10 years her senior. They had been having a lot of fun planning this vacation. They were excited as I dropped them off at the airport on Sunday morning. I kissed them both and told them I should arrive by dinner time on Wednesday. A few hours later I was back at the airport on my way to my company's sales conference. I was one of the organizers, so I knew the 2.5 days was going to be busy and fly by.

I got a text on Sunday that they had arrived and were excited to find out that there was a free welcome reception and dance party that evening for the new guests. I sent a quick response with a thumbs up.

My conference hit full speed Sunday evening and it seemed a few hours later it was late Monday when I finally had a break. I realized I hadn't gotten any messages from my ladies. It seemed odd, but I knew that they knew I would be crazy busy, and I also hoped they were having a wonderful time. That second part was very true, but not in a way I could remotely imagine.

I sent a quick text asking if all was good, and within 15 minutes got a thumbs up from both. I thought it odd that my wife used a thumbs up emoji as she almost always just used the "liked" message function on her iPhone. But I shrugged it off and thought perhaps there were drinks involved, little did I know how true that was going to be.

My Tuesday didn't end until almost 11pm. I decided I would call Natalie just to check in as my flights would have me off-line most of Wednesday. I called once, and got no answer. 10 minutes later, I tried again. The phone rang a few times and then she finally answered. "Hey honey, I didn't expect a call." She sounded somewhat out of breath and distracted.

"You OK, honey. You sound out of breath."

"Oh, I am just doing some yoga. All is good"

"Kinda late for yoga isn't it?" I was a bit baffled as she was normally an early in the morning Yoga person and rarely was doing much beyond reading in bed at this time of night.

"Just keeping my training going. Can we talk tomorrow?" She seemed eager to get me off the phone.

"Yeah, I am beat, just wanted to tell you all is good and I will see both of you about 5pm tomorrow."

"OK. See you then, bye." And just like that, she hung up. This was really out of character for her, but I was so exhausted from my two days of serious conference work, that I excused her abruptness.

On her end, getting off the phone was essential, otherwise I would have heard her cum a third time and scream her lover's name. In fact, even if I had called back 60 minutes later, she still would have been in a yoga like position and in the midst of another core-shaking orgasm. It was how each of her nights at the resort played out, and even with her husband on the way the next day, she knew she would be spending tomorrow night with another large, strong cock inside of her. It made her happy. She wasn't sure how she got to this point, she just knew it was where she was supposed to be and where she wanted to be.

Simultaneously, in another room at the resort, Emma was also doing some training. She was on her knees and there were three hard cocks in front of her and she was taking turns pleasuring them. The three men were certainly enjoying her efforts, but their main job was to instruct and coach her to help her become the best cock sucking slut at the resort. They would later fill her mouth and decorate her face with their large loads of cum, but currently they were tutoring her to be a pleasure source for men. It was her new future and just like she has been in any school-setting, she was an eager and talented student.

Wednesday morning came and even though I had multiple flights to catch, I was excited for the day. The conference went well, I got to see my ladies later, and time on a beach sounded really good. I sent a couple of texts to my ladies, but got no responses. The texts were received, but the people that possessed their phones decided there was no need to respond. Experience had taught them that non-response was best. They were confident that once I arrived, they could control the situation, so the best plan was to ignore my texts and let me come to them.

There was one message they did want sent, so they retrieved Emma, who had just finished her morning hour in the training center. She didn't question the request; she took care of it and was sent back in time to not miss any of her poolside training. She was happy about that as the poolside training involved seeing, and pleasuring Jackson, who was her primary trainer and a man with a cock that could not be ignored.

As I landed, I did have one text from my daughter's phone. Hey daddo, the resort has a shuttle, call 546-908-2314 when you land. They will bring you here. This made me feel good that she had thought about me and let me know this. Of course, that was the plan. Keep me unsuspicious and under control until it was really too late.

I called and a large black SUV came to retrieve me. There was a very dark skinned young man driving who was very polite and mentioned that there were some bottles of water in the back and I should help myself. That was great because after flying, I was always dehydrated. After I finished the second one, he smiled at me and radioed to the resort. "On my way, welcome wagon is rolling." Word was sent to Mitchell and he was pleased, two bottles of compound before I even arrived was a good start.

He went over to where my wife was riding one of the training staff, and spoke slowly and clearly into her ear as she raised and lowered herself on the large hard cock she had been assigned to for this training segment. She simply nodded at Mitchell and took the device he had delivered and laid it on the ground next to the man that felt so good in her. She was struggling not to orgasm, but she was under strict orders to hold off until her training partner came. Men like it when their mate wits to cum, and her focus was on becoming the perfect mate.

I arrived at the resort and was surprised it had a big gate with two men that seemed to be guarding it. Even though no weapons were visible, they definitely had the look of guards. They smiled as they waved us through. But somehow, I didn't feel like welcoming guests was their primary job.

When we arrived at the reception area, the gentleman who drove me escorted me in and they were ready for me. They offered a rum drink and I gladly took it. They grabbed my bags and said they would deliver them and suggested I could go find my ladies poolside. I liked the service and gladly took them up on it. I drank my rum drink like it was water, as a stiff drink tasted good. I was feeling the effects almost immediately and laughed that I had become such a light weight!

I made my way to the poolside court yard, and there was music playing, and people around, but while it took a moment to register, I realized I was the only white man I saw. All the men were black, and at the same time every woman I saw was white. Even odder was that the first two women I passed were both topless and seemed not to care that I was present. The next couple I passed seemed to be in the middle of having sex as he was sitting in a chair and she was on his lap and based on their position and movement, it sure seemed like he was fucking her.

I was thinking, what the hell, and then I thought, where are Natalie and Emma? I moved quickly to the biggest poolside area and spun around searching for them. I am sure my expression was one of panic, but nobody seemed to care.

Then I saw them. It stopped me dead in my tracks. My 22 year old daughter was half submerged in a hot tub, she was topless, and her mouth was wrapped around a black man's large cock. He had his hand on her head guiding it as she went up and down his shaft. I didn't know what to make of the situation, but it did hit me that she was deep throating this large man with no sign of struggle. I was fixated on this and was about to say something, when I looked past her to an even more shocking sight.

My wife, completely naked, was straddling another black man, his massive cock going from almost out, to all the way in. She looked like she was hypnotized from the experience. She also had a look I have seen on her face before, it was a look of pleasure and satisfaction. She was fucking this man, and she was enjoying it.

Neither showed any indication they recognized me, and neither stopped what they were doing.

A voice behind me said, "You must be the husband and dad. No worries, your ladies are enjoying day three of our hospitality. It seems Emma over there has found a very tasty treat and your wife, well that woman is insatiable, I think that is her third different guy this afternoon. She does like her a big black cock! Both ladies have been very popular during this week of white slut training. They are being very good students; in fact, both just might graduate early. By week's end, I will have them ready to be resort hosts and they will be joining the other obedient white sluts at our primary resort."

I stared at him totally confused and overwhelmed. "What the fuck is going on here!" I basically yelled and the anger in my voice interrupted the fun folks were having.

The huge man continued, speaking in a relaxed voice. "This is our feeder and training resort. They are under the influence of our training program, part chemical, part auditory, part sexual, and damn effective at mind control and behavior modification. They gladly drank their first dose of our highly effective compound at the welcome reception, throw in the other stimuli we hit them with throughout those first 12 hours, and by noon the next day, both your wife and daughter were gladly getting to know my large black cock. They loved it, and neither will be going back to little white dicks anytime soon."

He continued like this was a completely normal conversation. In the background, I could hear a woman screeching that she was cumming. Her words and voice tone removed any doubt that she was loving her own condition. Mitchell chuckled and continued. "White woman do love black cock, that is such a common sound here. You know, with a pill every 4 hours, a few hours of time per day with our special headphones on, and one orgasm after another, all these ladies, including your wife and daughter, are quickly becoming the obedient sluts they were born to be."

I stared at this mountain of a man, and could not comprehend what he just told me. My blood started to boil as my initial shock wore off. I was now starting to approach him, not caring that he could break me in half, I started to yell at him.

"What the fuck have you done! I am calling the police. You fucking asshole..."

The taser shock hit me hard. I was sent sprawling to the ground convulsing. I fought to stay conscious. I started to win that battle when I looked up and saw that my wife was standing over me holding the taser.

She said, "Oh, baby, you shouldn't yell at Mitchell, he is my master. And soon he will be yours too. He is training us to be perfect sluts." She then turned to Mitchell and asked, "Again?"

Mitchell politely and calmly replied to my wife, "Please." And I watched as my wife leaned forward and hit me with a second taser shot.

I had no idea how long I was out, but I finally started to come to, just some sounds and lights at first. Then a little more.

"Oh, God Mitchell, fuck me hard baby. I am your white married slut! God, you feel so good."

Was there a porn movie on? Why did the voice sound familiar? I was really fighting to come back. I slipped away again, and next time I came to, I didn't hear any voices.

I was able to force my eyes open and it looked like I was in a hotel room. Yes, the resort, my wife, I tried to scream, but then realized I was gagged. I tried to move, but I was also tied to the chair I was in.

Something felt weird, and I realized I was naked. I looked around and finally my eyes focused, and I saw a large black man lying in the bed. He was looking at me, but with a disinterested look. Upon further review, I realized he was not alone. A white woman was naked and sleeping with her head on his chest. It was my wife.

The man just smiled. "I wore her out. Surprised her screams of pleasure a while back didn't break you out of your slumber. Your wife is a great fuck. Daughter too. One more time, I am Mitchell."

I just started at him. The raw hatred must have been easily visible on my face.

"Yeah, you want to hurt me, but shit, you got tased by your very own wife. The look on your face was priceless when she leaned in to hit you the second time."

I responded by trying to tell him to fuck himself, but it came out as mumbled sounds. The man who called himself Mitchell laughed and this started to wake Natalie. Mitchell tenderly stroked her hair. "baby, did I wear you out. You fell asleep hard."

"You always wear me out Master. Your cock is heaven. So, wear me out again Master. Fuck me again, please."

"Right in front of your pathetic husband?"

Natalie looked up and laughed, "Shit, I forgot he was there. Hi honey. Welcome. Not really. Oh, who cares, fuck me Master, I need your cock!"

"Climb on board slut, let's show hubby your newfound taste for big black cocks!"

And as I sat naked, and gagged, and bound to a chair, I watched my wife excitedly stroke Mitchell's manhood and bring it to life. She had a genuine smile on her face as her small hands worked in unison to get him hard. I wasn't certain from my view, but I was pretty sure he was fingering her as she stroked him. She let out a strong moan indicating my assessment was correct.

Then, when Mitchell had hit full size, my wife happily climbed on top of the man she called her Master, and lowered herself onto the biggest cock I had ever seen. She took it all at once, moaning in pleasure as she did.

"She couldn't do that the first day, that's for sure." Mitchell informed me. Then speaking to Natalie, "you have made great progress stretching out that tight married cunt, it is still snug in there, but you took me all at once. Good job slut."

"Practice makes perfect, sir!" she said playfully, as she started to slide her body up and down his cock, pleasuring both of them. "Fuck Master, you feel unbelievable in me. Your perfect cock touches me in places my husband's never did."

"You do realize he can hear you!" Mitchell laughed.

"Well the truth hurts. Not that it matters, because my pussy is only for black cocks now. His little white dick ain't coming anywhere near me anymore. I am a married slut that is only available for strong black men."

"That's right baby, you are a slut for black cock now. Ride my cock while I fill in your husband on your training and what comes next. Take your time baby, you are off duty for the evening, and you can enjoy my cock all night."

"You treat me so well, Master. I hope I am proving myself worthy."

"You are. You are becoming an excellent slut and earning your trip to the resort. That is what you want, don't you? You want to be a full-time slut on the resort making strong black men happy, isn't that right, my married slut."

"Yes, master, but I wish I could still come back here and be your slut too. It is going to be hard to give up your cock, master."

"No worries slut, I will find time to bounce over there and give you what you need. I have grown fond of your tight pussy. But just think, you get to dress sexy, and be a slut for rich, successful men who will enjoy you over and over again. It is a dream come true for a married slut like you, isn't it."

"It is what I want most. I will be such a good slut because I have had such a good Master."

"That's what I like to hear, how about a reward for being such a dedicated slut, I have a blue pill for you baby. You earned it."

"Thank you, Master. I am so lucky to serve you!" And she quickly took the small pill from his massive hand and swallowed it with the help of the water he handed her.

"Now, Omaha, fuck my cock and give yourself a mind-blowing orgasm while I explain to your small-dicked husband, the new life you, your slut daughter, and your sissy husband are going to have."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers
12