The Resort - Mothers and Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda let her right hand explore her son's chest again, then his stomach, and then, finally wrapped her soft, delicate fingers around his hard cock. He groaned loudly into her breasts, and his sucking increased. She realized then that she was soaking wet.

"Oh, what a bad mommy, I am," Melinda said, suddenly realizing that she'd forgotten something. Marcus released her nipple and looked at her plaintively, need plain on his face. Looking over, there was a bottle of lotion conveniently located on the bed stand, next to another bottle of lubricant. She smiled and put a generous amount in her right hand.

"There," Melinda said and began to spread the lotion on her son's throbbing erection, "now get back to sucking, mister. That feels good, you know."

Marcus required no further instruction and returned to his task with vigor as Melinda stroked him up and down, making sure that her son's cock was covered with the thick, smooth lotion. He moaned, and his left hand grasped her right breast now, harder, and Melinda returned with her own moan. She'd never felt this sensitive to any man's touch before. Melinda felt her son's need then and sped up. He needed release.

Marcus moaned, again and again, sweat on his brow. His hips thrust up to meet her strokes, but he did not cum. Melinda worried then. Was she doing something wrong? Then she realized what it must be. She had crossed the barrier, but Marcus wasn't there yet. She knew what she had to do.

"Marcus, will you cum for me now, please? I want to feel your hot, sticky seed on my skin, baby. I need it so badly. I want to see it and smell it and..."

She never got to finish. Marcus cried out, finally ending his sucking, spurt after spurt of semen pumping from his cock. Melinda didn't let up, even as it covered her hand and spread on her son's stomach. Some even landed on her chest, and she inhaled deeply, remembering well the scent of hot, fresh seed.

"Oh, god, mom!" Marcus cried out, finally. Then he was silent. Spent. Melinda giggled just a little bit, proud of herself, and pleased with him. Without even thinking a bit, she started to lick his cum off of her hand. She'd never truly enjoyed the taste before, and even now it was salty and thick and perhaps a little too musky, but it was her son's, and she wanted all of it. She needed no guide to tell her what to do.

Marcus opened his eyes and watched his mother lick and suck his seed from her lovely hand, then she even took the dollop from her chest and ate it too. He was astonished at how lewd this act was, even after being masturbated to completion by his own mother. And deep inside, he felt something respond to the sight. She loved him and everything that came from him. Completely. Both as a mother and now as a lover.

Marcus sat up then and kissed Melinda for the first time on the lips. It was passionate and earnest and inexperienced. Melinda shuddered and moaned as she let her tongue enter her son's mouth. She realized with some shock that she had just achieved orgasm. From a single kiss.

This was working out to be quite a vacation.

----------------------------------------------

Afternoon Heat

----------------------------------------------

Marcus lay, still nude, on the bed, and allowed his mother to clean him with a warm washcloth. He felt more cared for than he could ever remember. He felt a slight tingling in his wrist, and he remembered a time when he had been direly sick in his freshman year. His mother had stayed home and cared for him and made him feel safe and loved. He smiled at the memory because despite being ill, he had felt very close to her.

"There," she said. All done.

Marcus looked up at her. She was walking around topless, only white panties covering her sex. He was still enthralled with how she moved and shifted. He couldn't get over how she had allowed him to touch her breasts. They were large with the natural sag of gravity but still had an upturn, nothing like he had seen in pornography, and perfect, in his opinion. And she had jerked him off so well, better than he'd ever expected.

"Can I make you feel good now, mom?"

Melinda almost shouted yes, but then she remembered the guide. There was no doubt that there was something to that book. She'd just engaged in very explicit behavior with her own flesh and blood, and they felt closer now, not awkward or guilty at all. Whatever the combination of the subliminal effects of the Resort and the exercises from the guide was doing to them, she liked it.

"No. I mean, maybe. I'd like to follow the guide if that's okay with you. I think it's been perfect for both of us so far."

"All right. Can I read mine yet?"

Melinda laughed. Angela had mentioned that her son would be asking.

"No. Be a good boy and mind your mother."

"All right then. Maybe we could do the next exercise then if you're not tired. If you want to rest or anything..."

"Oh, Marcus. I'm not halfway to tired yet. I'll tell you what, let me read ahead and see what's next. You can put something on the tv if you want while I do it."

Melinda sat on the bed next to where her son lay and opened the guide up. She was still a bit afraid of what it might say, but now she had a great feeling of anticipation as well.

Marcus, meanwhile flipped through the rooms currently broadcasting. Eventually, he found one with a dark-skinned woman pleasuring not one, but two young men, obviously her sons. She alternated between blowing one, then the other, always stroking the other with her hand. She was adept at it, clearly from long practice, and the two young men were obviously getting close to climax. They were urging her on, telling her how beautiful she looked, and she was responding, moving faster and faster.

Satisfied that Marcus had something to keep him from being bored, Melinda read the guide.

Number 3: If Number 2 went smoothly, then feel free to press on. If not, then repeat as needed. For this exercise, we will give your son a chance to be the man you need him to be. Even if he is not a virgin, odds are that he has much less sexual experience than you and that many of the ideas that he has about sex come from the debasement of women in pornography. This step will help you to eliminate those ideas and replace them with thoughts of how to please you, whether that be from tender lovemaking or brutal violation.

Melinda actually blushed at the sudden turn of the last sentence. Did she need that from Marcus? No, but it might be fun to be ravished a little bit, from time to time.

The critical goal of this exercise is to encourage your son to enjoy pleasuring you. Every boy has a natural urge to please his mother and make her proud. You probably already are proud of your son. Give him a chance to give back to you, and he will be grateful for it.

We start this exercise with subtlety. Begin by masturbating near your son. He should be awake, so he can hear, see, and smell your activity. You should not draw attention to yourself artificially. Simply allow your body to bloom, and make the sounds that you usually would. Your son will notice.

When your son notices, think of a compelling fantasy that you've had in the past. It can be something you've done or entirely fictional. In any case, imagine that your son is the one you're with instead of anyone else. When you've fully brought that image to mind, ask your son if he is enjoying watching you. If you are happy touching yourself, and he's happy watching, continue this way for a while. If you would like your son to pleasure you, go on.

Tell your son what you're thinking of, and remove your panties if you have not already. Take his hand and guide it to your pussy. At this point, you will describe your fantasy to him in detail, while you guide his hands to touch you how you like. He can be rough or gentle, shallow or deep, based entirely on your preference. Continue in this fashion until you have achieved release. If you orgasm before finishing your fantasy, start another, allowing whatever comes to your mind to flow freely from your mouth.

Optional: If you enjoy oral pleasure, ask your son to go down on you. Be straight forward as before, and guide him. While you do so, continue your prior fantasy or express another way in which you would like to engage sexually with him. This is ideal because it gives him a chance to "go first" and will make him desire your mouth even more in step 4.

Good lord, Melinda thought. She was expecting further sexual contact, and she was desperately hoping that she would get a chance to be pleasured by her son. That still left her feeling a little wobbly, but what terrified her was her fantasies. What would he think of her? Was it too much too fast?

No, she thought with resolve. I'm going, to be honest with him, and I'll deal with the consequences.

Melinda looked over at her son, still enraptured with the woman and her sons. She had just finished making them both cum all over her, and it looked like they were going to pleasure her next. Perfect.

Melinda relaxed her mind and slowly, gently slid her hand into her panties. She played with her lips lightly first, as was almost a ritual for her, gentle contact that she never had from her husband. Then she began to very gently rub around her clit, teasing herself. She'd never done this for an audience, so she worried that she wouldn't be able to. Then she caught the enticing scent of her son's body mixed with his seed, and she was on the cusp of another orgasm already. She slipped a finger inside of herself, and her whole body shook as she moaned aloud.

"Marcus," she whispered, without thinking. She hadn't been trying to get his attention, he was just what was on her mind.

Melinda looked over at her son, who was now completely ignoring the television for her. She was flattered in ways that she had never considered before. On TV other women were performing the most explicit acts, but he preferred to watch his own mother masturbate.

"What a good boy you are," Melinda said, "paying attention to your mother like this. Do you want to help me get off? I'd really like you to. I've been so turned on since I made you cum earlier, you wouldn't believe it."

Melinda was astonished at what she was saying. This wasn't like her at all. Marcus didn't mind.

"I want to make you happy, mom. Just tell me what you want. Anything."

He was so eager. Melinda smiled and then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, lifted her hips, and pulled them off. She suspected she wouldn't be wearing a lot of underwear this week.

"Give me your hand. I'm going to guide you, so you know how to make me cum, and tell you a little fantasy I have, okay?"

Marcus obliged and let her put his hand on her pussy. He made a small noise in his throat when he felt her wetness for the first time, and it made Melinda smile to see him start to harden again.

"That's good baby, put your thumb there...gently! No, it didn't hurt, but...I get very sensitive there, and it's easy to make it feel not so good. Now sort of tease it, very lightly. Good boy."

Marcus smiled and enjoyed the effect he had on his mother. She was powerless to conceal the occasional moan and gasp, and he realized that he wanted to give her so much more than this.

As Marcus got into the swing of things, Melinda stopped manually guiding him, instead of laying back and enjoying the sensation. She almost forgot the other part of the exercise entirely.

"Oh, well, I suppose I should tell you whats...oh fuck...just like that, baby, keep doing that. What's on my mind, I mean. When I was touching myself just now."

"Yes, mom," Marcus said, voice thick with need, "I want to make you happy."

"Oh, you are," Melinda said, then giggled seductively. She hadn't done anything like that since was a nineteen-year-old sorority pledge with an incredible libido. Maybe that was coming back to her now. "As I was saying, I have this wonderful fantasy of you. You're dressed in a suit and tie, and you look amazing. You buy me a dress, and it's very daring, no back, a lot of cleavage, black and simple. Oh...oh god Marcus, that feels so nice. You put it on me. I'm not wearing a bra, just panties. I'm already turned on, but you get out some thigh-highs, sheer and tight and roll them on me. Then you put my shoes on. By the time you're done, I don't want to go out anymore, I'm so wet for you."

Melinda had to go on as the guide had instructed, but it was becoming more challenging to focus. Marcus really was a quick study.

"But you have plans, and you're so good to me. All I really want is for you to spend time with me, and take me to dinner, in my fantasy. In this dream, you want that too. You take me to a nice restaurant, hold doors for me, and put your hand on the small of my back. Oh, god, your fingers feel so good! Sorry...you comment about which men are checking me out, and I blush with excitement. I ask you why you're not embarrassed to be here with your old mother, and you say that every man here thinks that I'm your date and wishes that I belonged to them. You take my wrist in your hand then, very firmly, although not hurtfully so. Then you look me in the eyes and tell me that I belong to you. I almost cum right there."

Melinda moaned then, loudly, as Marcus moved his fingers just slightly differently, experimenting for effect. She smiled at him encouragingly, then took his hand and repositioned it, taking two of his fingers and guiding them towards her entrance. He slid them in then, slowly, so slowly, and she shuddered with his tantalizing gentleness, then she guided him in how fast and deep to thrust, and put his palm where she could grind against it. All of this was done without saying a single word.

"As I was saying, you've confidently seized me and told me that I belong to you. If anyone else had done that, anyone at all, I would have been offended. I probably would have just left. But coming from you I'm flattered and full of desire. Yes, baby, just a little faster, good boy. We eat and flirt. I slide my foot up the inside of your leg, and you look at me with this heat in your eyes. Yes, just like you're looking at me right now, with your fingers so deep inside me."

"Then we leave, and instead of going back to the car, you lead me on a slow walk down a boardwalk. I think you know the one I mean. There's that hotel there, and you confidently walk in. You don't check-in, you got the room earlier. You tell me that you know that Jessica might be home later and we needed some us time. I'm touched that you realized that I'd been feeling needy lately, and you lead me into the room. You stop being gentle there."

"You aren't rough, not really. I don't mind it if you get a little rough with me. I'm not fine china, and I do like it when a man bruises me a little bit. But this isn't roughness. It's firmness. I realize then that whatever my desire is, yours must be deeper. Oh, god, Marcus, I love how you're touching me...it makes it so hard to keep...to keep talking. I feel bad now for teasing you. You push me forward, so I have to get on my hands and knees on the bed. You don't let me take my shoes off, even. I feel you quickly pull the hem of my dress up over my waist and pull my panties down. I hope that you see how wet I am for you. I want you to know that...well, I'm your mate, in a primal way. Only you make me like this. Then I hear you unzipping, and your cock is...god, it's right there, and it's lovely and thick, and it's pushing into me. I cum then...oh fuck... Marcus...don't stop, please don't stop please..."

Melinda cried out, again and again as powerful orgasms ran through her body. It could have been one long one or many smaller ones, she would never know. In the end, she was just saying her son's name, over and over, as she shuddered in the aftershocks.

"Oh, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus..."

Then there was just the silence of the room and her own panting like a bitch in heat. Melinda hadn't cum like that in years, and yet she was still horny. She felt vaguely guilty for it, as though she should be satisfied and grateful. Marcus surprised her then.

Melinda had been lost in the dim half-aware state of post-orgasm bliss, so she hadn't noticed when her son had crawled up closer to her. The first sign that she of what he planned was when she felt his hot mouth on her thighs, kissing gently and then experimentally nipping. She cried out, but not in shock or pain.

"Oh god, yes, Marcus, please. Mommy needs your tongue so badly, please. I'll teach you..."

Melinda supposed they would be doing the optional part after all. Marcus was inexperienced but eager. His tongue wandered everywhere but soon, Melinda had guided him to the right area. She moaned, but this time she remembered her part, even if her son's efforts were driving her crazy.

"Fuck. I have...another fantasy, baby. It's dirtier, and I feel a bit guilty for it, but it's so powerful. We're home, and it's summer. You're going away to college, and it's driving me mad with love and desire. I want you to go and enjoy life and get a girlfriend and be happy, but I also want you to stay. I've decided that I can't be cautious any more. I make us all dinner and dress in that tight little housedress that I think you like. You know, the blue one that's really a little too small for me? Mmm, that's it, baby, you're doing a great job with your tongue. Once dinner is over, the night goes agonizingly slowly. Eventually, everyone goes to sleep. Not me, though. I sneak out of my bedroom. Your father is in there, and I don't care. He doesn't love me anymore, and I don't want him. I've never wanted him like I want you. I don't knock, I just come in. I'm wearing a very short, black teddy, see-through when it's backlit by the streetlight outside the window. I see that you're awake too. You look at me with so much love in your eyes, and I know what I really want."

"Oh fuck that feels so good baby, oh my god yes put your fingers in me oh fuck...I suppose I should hurry up and finish before I...finish. So you see me, really see me. I close the door gently and take the teddy off. I don't even like wearing clothes when its just the two of us now. I pull back the sheets, and you're nude and hard, and I'm so grateful for how much you love me. I straddle your cock as I feel your hands on my waist, exploring my breasts."

"I love it, you know. I love your hands on me. I ride you then. It's not slowly as I would like. We both have needs, and we don't have a lot of time. I ride you fast, and you're close already. I realize then that while I want to cum, I want you to cum much more. I desperately want to please you, because you're my man. Like you want to please me now. Your grip grows tighter on my waist, and soon you're pushing me up and pulling me down in rhythm."

"I guess I don't go fast enough because you suddenly grunt and roll me over on to my back. I don't complain, I gasp in astonishment. You put my legs up on your shoulders, and then enter me again. I use your hand to cover my mouth. Marcus, don't stop...please, keep hitting that spot. You're so deep when you enter a woman like that, baby. And I love it. And you're fucking me now, hard. Not rough, but really needfully. I understand what I want from you before you go to college then."

"Are you sure you want to hear this baby? Well, I feel you driving deeply inside me, and I tell you what I want you to do. We've been careful before, at least a little bit. You've been pulling out or finishing in my mouth. Tonight I don't want that. I beg you to fill me with your cum, to bury yourself deep inside of me, and you just nod. God, you've got me so worked up, baby! We change positions so that I can wrap my legs around you and you're driving into me so hard there's an audible slapping noise. We should be more careful, but we're both so aroused. Then it happens. I cum, and you cum. I hold you in place, my legs locked around you. I feel you pumping stream after stream of your cum inside me. I feel it filling me, and I imagine it entering my waiting womb and spilling out around your cock. I feel sure that my son has just impregnated me."

123456...9