The Rest Stop with My Brother

Story Info
A man learns about glory hole sex from his brother.
1.7k words
4.45
32.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tragoyo
tragoyo
8 Followers

It was our sixth hour on the road, and we still had four to go before we arrived at the cabin. We needed to stretch our legs and take a piss. We pulled into a rest stop and parked our cars next to each other in the empty parking lot.

My wife and I got out of our car. She retrieved some coins from her bag and said, "I'll use the women's room, then I'll see what kind of snacks they have."

As I stretched my arms and back, I glanced over at my brother's car to see what he and Felipe were going to do.

Gary opened the driver's door while asking his husband, "You sure you don't need to use the men's room?"

Felipe responded, "Nah, I'm good. I'll stay here and make a few calls."

Gary stepped over to me, draped his arm across my shoulders, and said conspiratorially, "I guess it's just you and me, big brother. Felipe won't get within 10 feet of a public restroom."

I chuckled and rubbed my brother's back. "He probably doesn't want to be there when you stink up the place."

Gary pulled me tightly against his body, making me lose my balance. "Mother fucker! You'll never let me live that down, will you?"

I laughed as I remembered our childhood antics. We had been best friends growing up, and we continued to be close as adults. Gary and I had an unbreakable bond. I fuckin' loved my little brother.

We entered the dank, run-down bathroom and split up. I walked to a urinal, and Gary walked to a stall.

"I knew it! You gotta come see it, Vick," my brother said. "Remember when I told you about glory holes? Well, there's one right here."

I had unzipped, but I hadn't pulled my cock out yet. So I turned and walked toward him.

Gary leaned out of the stall and said, "Go into that one." He pointed to the stall right next to his.

I stepped inside and asked, "What am I looking for?"

Gary sighed. "The hole in the wall. Don't you see it?" He stuck his hand through and waved at me. "Do you see it now?"

As he pulled his hand back, I saw the hole. "Holy shit! It's real! And it's huge!"

Gary laughed and said, "I still can't believe you've never seen one of these before. I mean, they're everywhere."

I squatted down to look at it more closely. There was graffiti all around it, including arrows pointing to the hole. Someone had written, "All loads taken here. Sundays 2-5." Another person had written, "Tap foot for service."

I grinned and said, "I've really never seen one. I guess I'm focused on other things when I use a stall."

I began noticing more details, like the dried-up fluids inside the hole and trailing down the partition below it. I said, "Is that dry cum?"

Gary laughed and said, "Probably." He looked through the hole and saw that we were eye-to-eye. "Look at you. You're a natural. Fuck! If I came here and saw you squatting down and looking through the hole, I'd know it was my lucky day." He stood and pressed his crotch against the hole. "Go on, cocksucker, make daddy feel good."

"You gotta be kidding me. That's what they do?" I looked at the hole again and asked, "Why is it so fucking big?"

Gary stuck his hand through it again and said, "Most of them aren't this big. But these are great. You can push your balls through with your cock. And you can reach through and play with the other guy's ass."

"Jeezuz. I can't believe I've never run across one of these before." I remembered a story my brother told me when we were teenagers. "Wait, you told me you had your first sexual experience with a guy in a bathroom. Was it through one of these?"

Gary pulled his hand back through the hole and unzipped to pee. As he emptied his bladder, he said, "Yep. Gave and got my first blowjob through one of them."

I pulled my cock through my fly and started pissing. "That's fuckin' wild. Ummm... how did it happen? I mean... well... how did he know you were...?"

Gary flushed and squatted down next to the hole. He said, "I was pissing, and he was watching me. Just like this. When I finished, he started running his finger around the hole." Gary showed me by running his finger around the inside of the hole.

I finished pissing and shook off the extra droplets. The entire time, I kept my eyes glued to my little brother's finger.

Gary said, "And I started getting hard, just like you are."

I looked down at my cock. Sure enough, it was coming to life. I wasn't sure why I was getting aroused.

Gary said, "He put his mouth to the hole and stuck out his tongue. Like this."

My cock got harder as I watched my brother's tongue. My mind was racing. Why was I getting turned on? I wasn't into guys.

When we were teenagers, Gary offered a couple times to suck me off. One time, I even took him up on the offer. His mouth had felt good, but I couldn't get hard. I just wasn't into guys like my brother was.

So, why at the age of 28 was I suddenly turned on by the idea of feeding my brother my cock?

The bathroom was dead silent as Gary watched me get hard. We stared into each other's eyes for a long time as I just stood there with my cock hardening to its full seven inches. Then, without even thinking about it, I turned and stepped toward him. I could no longer see his eyes. Just his nose and his lips. I inched my cock forward until the head was almost touching him.

Gary extended his tongue and licked my engorged head.

I felt a shiver run down my spine. I pushed forward and watched my brother's lips spread open to accommodate my thick shaft. I kept on inserting it deeper into his mouth until his lips reach my balls. I shuddered. His mouth was wet and warm. His tongue was doing wonders, stimulating every inch of my fuck stick.

I groaned loudly as I gave myself over to the best blowjob I had ever received. I had gotten head from a few dozen women before I met my wife. And when she and I started dating, I thought I had hit a gold mine when she confessed to me that she loved sucking cock. Nearly all our sex sessions over the past four years had started with her swallowing my meat. But no matter how good she was, she could never do what my brother was doing. I had no idea how he accomplished it, but it felt like he had two tongues, each one sliding over a different area of my cock.

I cried out, "Fuck! That's amazing!"

Gary pulled his mouth off my cock and said, "Shhhh... be quiet. Unless you want to try to convince an officer that we're just brothers, so it's not breaking the law."

I took a deep breath, trying to contain my excitement. I grumbled, "Maybe you should try not being so fucking good at it."

My brother chuckled and said, "Maybe you shouldn't have waited so fucking long to let me do this."

I thrust my cock toward him. I wanted it inside his mouth again.

He got the hint and started licking my cock again. He pulled it upward and ran his tongue down the shaft until he reached my balls. Then he tugged on them before running his tongue all over them. After they were good and wet, he held them in the palm of his hand and resumed sucking my dick.

He sucked me like that for a couple minutes, then whispered, "I hope you want to cum, big brother. Because I'm starving." He licked my shaft again and said, "And we have to hurry."

The thought of him swallowing my cum put my excitement into overdrive. My wife was a devoted cocksucker, but she didn't like swallowing. That was usually fine, because her blowjobs were usually foreplay before I fucked her hard and deep. But on some occasions, we only had time for a quick suck. She would suck me until I was ready to blow, then she'd pull off and let me shoot all over her face. It was hot, I'm not gonna lie. And I know I'm luckier than most married guys. But would it kill her to let me cum inside her mouth occasionally?

Gary was not going to pull off. I was sure of that.

I pushed my cock back into his mouth and started skull-fucking him. He held still like a good cocksucker and let me have my way with him. I was getting very close. When my brother pressed his finger against my taint, my legs began to wobble, and I began to snort. I heard him whimper as he anticipated my orgasm. Then it hit. Bam! Right into his mouth, down his throat, pulse after pulse of my thick cream shot out.

When I was done, I slumped against the partition and tried to catch my breath.

My brother lovingly suckled on my cock as it deflated back to its resting size. He let go of my balls and allowed my cock to slip free of his mouth. I began wiping myself dry.

Gary stood up and said, "So that, my horny brother, is what men do through glory holes." He flushed his toilet and stepped out of the stall.

I was right behind him. We met at the sink and smiled at each other in the mirror as we washed our hands. We splashed each other with water, just like we always did.

After drying my hands, I wrapped my arm around his waist and said, "That was awesome! I mean it."

As we reached the exit, Gary grabbed my hand and placed it on his butt. He said, "If you liked my mouth, you're gonna love my ass."

I watched my brother's round muscle butt as he ran to his car. My cock was already hard again.

tragoyo
tragoyo
8 Followers