The Résumé Pt. 01

Story Info
Becky had their lives all planned.
9.5k words
4.1
60.3k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a lot of sex in this one. I'd like to thank my proofreader MrsIntJ and editor Headitor. They worked hard to improve the quality of this story. We hope you enjoy it. As always, all comments are welcome.

****

I was completely stunned. It was the shock like no other in my life. I now understood the phase - 'rocked to the core'.

I stood motionless, looking in the doorway of the office of my wife's boss. I stared at the body of my petite, red-haired wife. She was naked, bent over his desk taking his cock from behind. I was frozen just staring at the scene in front of me. The insanity of what I was witnessing made me unable to move or speak for what seemed like hours. In actuality, it was probably only seconds, but at that time, every second seemed like an hour.

"Oh, yes," my wife yelled. "You are going to make me cum again. You know I can never get enough of you."

Ken, my wife's boss, didn't say a thing. He was too busy thrusting and grunting.

It was a Thursday night, the night my wife always worked late. She had told me Thursday was their weekly after-hours planning meeting for the management team. It was supposed to be the entire management staff but when I arrived in the parking lot, I could tell the building was mostly empty. It was empty, except for those two. Two naked cheaters, fucking their brains out.

--

This Thursday started like any other, except that morning I had noticed Becky's work badge on the counter. She must have rushed out and not clipped it to her purse as she normally did. I grabbed it thinking I could drop it off to her on my way to work, but I ran out of time and headed straight to work.

It was late that afternoon, and I was sitting at my desk thinking about what to do for dinner. I'd had a late-morning meeting with one of our industrial clients. I had shown them my plans for an innovative plow fastener, which they would use to gain easy access to their refrigerator units. They liked my idea and had placed an order for 10,000 pieces. I knew with my late lunch, I wouldn't be hungry until later in the evening. So, I decided to surprise Becky. I could take her out to a nice romantic dinner after her management meeting was over. Now, here I was standing in the doorway of her boss's office, my life coming apart. By all appearances, her day wasn't yet over, and our romantic dinner wasn't going to happen.

Like I said, I was in shock. In my wildest thoughts, I never considered my Rebecca would be doing what I was now witnessing. She was the most stable, reliable person I knew. Becky was a planner. Whether it was grocery shopping or a vacation, Becky planned her every move. She had outlined our "family plan" many times. She had even written it down, and it was tacked to our refrigerator. She would work for five years and build the foundation for her career. We would use most of her earnings to save for the new house. We were already looking in the Nicols Hills neighborhood, which had nice upscale housing and great schools.

She would tell me that after building a solid reputation in advertising campaign design, she could take some time off and then return to her career after the kids started primary school.

"Two kids," she would say. "We'll have two kids and I will stay at home until they are in school. Then I'll resume my career where I left off."

Becky was what I considered straight-laced, not just by me but all her friends and family. She wasn't flashy but she was reliable. Becky had a great body. I only found that out after we'd known each other for some time. When I first met her, I could kind of tell that her conservative clothes hid what appeared to be a nice body, but I didn't find out what was under those clothes for a while. When I did, it was amazing.

She's a redhead, with almost alabaster skin and a very tight body. Her medium-sized breasts are firm with pink, puffy nipples standing up high. Just to look at her body would almost drive me crazy. I was, as they say, not in her league, but she had chosen me, and I felt blessed.

Becky has always been conservative in both her political leanings and with our money. Squeaky clean, I would say, as she dragged me to church most Sundays. I had to admit I enjoyed our life and the plan Becky had us on.

I wasn't really a planner. I wanted to be a provider but wasn't sure how to make it all happen. Becky seemed to be my perfect fit, and I was more than happy to follow her lead when it came to our family's future.

--

Although Becky was a straight arrow, she and I had a vigorous sex life. We weren't crazy in bed, but we explored new sexual topics and our conversations were uninhibited. We talked about and explored many fantasies, including mild bondage, so I didn't consider Becky conservative in the bedroom. I always thought we enjoyed our sexual selves. Sometimes we would make love and other times we would be more adventurous and fuck each other, especially after Becky would drink that Napa Valley chardonnay she loved so much. It never crossed my mind that I wasn't enough for her sexually. As I stood there that night, watching her boss fuck her from behind, I couldn't understand why she would need someone else. Why wasn't I enough?

As I said, my personality is more care-free, many of my friends would say I am more 'laid-back'. Maybe I'm self-centered, but I don't care about politics. Not one bit. I dislike both the left and right equally. And I was the antithesis of Becky when it came to money. We probably wouldn't have saved a lot of money if it wasn't for Becky's diligence. So, it seemed like we made the perfect pair.

****

My job was as a lead engineer for a company that designed and supplied all types of fasteners for various manufacturers. It doesn't sound glamorous, but I found it challenging and rewarding. Our customers would come to us seeking solutions for fastening problems, and I would find just the right way to solve their problem.

Becky had a degree in marketing and originally had a hard time finding a job in Oklahoma City. Eventually, though, she found a position with a mid-size advertising firm that catered mainly to the local auto-dealers and other independent businesses. It was what she wanted and it paid really well; I was excited for her. She led a small team building ad campaigns. It was a step-up from the job she had previously in KC, so it looked like our move had worked for both of us.

You might think I say this in hindsight, but I never liked her bosses. Ken was the VP of Accounts, and he reported directly to Roger, the president. Both men would be friendly at corporate events but acted like I was only a placeholder for my wife. They were pleasant but not engaging. They would say the things you expected them to say, like "How have you been?" and "How's your job going?" or "How do you like Oklahoma City?" but we never had a conversation beyond the pleasantries. They acted like they didn't have time, or didn't care, to get to know me.

Now I understand why. The evidence was right in front of me. He was thrusting in and out of my wife's pussy and I was still frozen in place, unable to speak. It was like someone invisible had wrapped me up and had their hands on my throat, making me watch what was happening not ten feet in front of me.

--

Total shock gripped me for a few moments, but suddenly, my invisible captor was gone, and I found my voice. Anger overwhelmed me. "Pump her a little harder, Ken, I'll bet you can make that slut cum again."

Both heads turned instantly my way. They both stopped moving and now they looked frozen in place. The look on Becky's face was a total shock. Ken just looked pissed.

"How did you get in here?" Ken asked loudly. I had Becky's badge in my hand, so I held it up in front of me. I didn't think any further explanation was necessary. The badge was what gave me the idea to visit her in the first place.

I could see Becky's hand behind her back, now trying to push Ken off. He wasn't backing away and stayed with his groin pressed to Becky's butt, holding her against his desk.

"You need to leave," I heard Ken bluster.

"Fuck you Ken, and fuck you Becky," was all I could think to say. I could see Becky now frantically trying to push Ken away, but he was holding her by the hips keeping her in place.

"Goddammit, Ken," Becky screamed. "Get the fuck off of me." Ken didn't move and just glared at me.

I was glad he didn't pull away. I didn't want to see some huge cock that he was probably using to satisfy my slut of a wife. Maybe I should have gone over and tried to kick his ass but I wasn't thinking straight. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. What I previously thought of as my conservative wife was taking a fucking from her boss. My thought was just to get the fuck out of there. I turned and closed the door behind me. I heard Becky yell, "Jim, wait!"

I realized that I didn't want to wait. In fact, all I wanted to do was get out of there as fast as possible. The badge fell out of my hand and I started running. I sprinted out of the office to my truck. I was in a hurry but didn't know where I was going. I jumped into the cab, started my truck and sped out of the parking lot.

I glanced into the rearview mirror and back at the front door but Becky hadn't made it out. From the looks of things, Ken didn't appear finished, so maybe they were still at it. I know Becky was in a panic as I left, so I assumed she would be coming after me, but maybe not? It certainly looked like Ken wanted to finish when I had so rudely interrupted their fuck-fest. Did I mention Ken is an arrogant prick?

I was driving for about a minute when I realized I was headed for our house. My mind was a jumble and I could feel tears flowing down my face. I suddenly realized my subconscious brain had already formulated a plan. I was going to drive home, quickly grab some clothes and find a place to stay for the night. The last place in the world I wanted to be was near Becky.

I felt the vibration in my pocket and pulled my phone out. It was from Becky. I decided to answer it.

"What do you want?"

"Oh, my god Jim. I'm sorry you saw that."

Only three words came out of my mouth before I hung up. "Fuck you, Becky." I turned off the phone and threw it into the seat beside me.

As I drove I started making mental notes of what I would need in the coming days. As I got to the house I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of garbage bags. In our bathroom, I pushed all of my toiletries into the first bag. In the closet, I grabbed a couple of pairs of shoes then started throwing shirts and pants into the bag. It was nearly full so I tied it off and went to my chest of drawers. I started at the top and pulled from each drawer: socks, underpants, tee-shirts, shorts and even a bathing suit from the bottom drawer.

On top of the dresser, I grabbed a couple of watches and my cologne. It all went quickly into the bag. I looked around for other things I might need. I went over to my nightstand and pulled the drawer open. There was my Smith and Wesson 38 Special. I wasn't thinking I would need it, but I was just grabbing things and put it into the bag as well.

I looked around again and couldn't think of anything else I needed, so I tied the second bag off. I needed to hurry if I was going to get out of there before Becky arrived. I figured she was headed home as quickly as she could get there.

I carried both bags to the front door and went to my home office for my laptop. I threw it into my day pack along with my phone charger, then headed for the door. Just as I was picking up the two garbage bags Becky threw open the door. There she stood about ten feet in front of me. You could tell she had thrown her clothes on and her red hair was a disheveled mess.

We both froze. I could see she had been crying. "Jim, I'm sorry you saw that. Why did you come to my office without calling?"

"Fuck you, Becky." I grabbed up the two bags and started to head out the door.

"Wait, Jim. Please let me talk to you." She stepped in front of the door blocking my path.

"Get the fuck out of my way, Becky. I've never hit a woman, but I swear, if you get within striking distance I'm going to punch your lights out. So, unless you want to wake up on the floor, you had better get the fuck away from that door."

She could see the fire in my eyes. My mind was raging in anger. I honestly thought I would punch her if she got in my face. I'm not sure if I would have given it a second thought. Becky could see it in my eyes and stepped aside. I grabbed the two bags and moved quickly to my pickup. I threw them into the passenger's side and headed around for the driver's, then stopped.

Fuck. I had forgotten one thing. I had to go back in. Becky was still standing in the living room sobbing when I rushed in. My return startled her, but I was on the move.

"Jim, please, just stop and talk to me?"

I ignored her, heading through the kitchen and opened the back door. I looked deep into our backyard. My eyes were trying to adjust to the darkness as I scanned back and forth.

"Max- come here boy," I yelled. I felt something brush my right leg. My black labrador was already standing there below my feet, looking up at me like I was crazy. I looked down. Max was wagging his tail letting me know he still loved me. "Come on boy," I said as I quickly headed back through the house with Max following.

"Let's get the fuck out of here and away from this cheating slut," I said as we entered the living room. I didn't slow down but looked over at Becky. The anger I felt was still overwhelming me.

Prior to this night, I wouldn't have believed my mind could muster so much anger and hate, but it filled every corner of my brain. My mind was in a place it had never been. I literally wanted to grab her by the throat and strangle the life out of her.

"Oh, god, Jim, I'm so sorry. Please, please stay and talk to me, I can explain." Becky was now sobbing uncontrollably.

With Max out the front door, I slammed it shut. As I turned and headed towards my pickup I heard Becky open the front door and scream loudly, "Jim, please don't leave... please!"

I opened the passenger door to let Max in. I grabbed the bags and threw them behind the seat. Max jumped in. As I closed the door I looked up and noticed my neighbors across the street. Stan and Bridgette were standing on their well-lit porch, staring at our spectacle. I guess we must have been making quite a scene. I didn't wave, just headed around the front of my truck and jumped in. I knew I was making a scene, but after backing out, I jammed on the gas and the tires squealed as Max and I sped away.

****

I got about two blocks away before I realized I had no idea where I was going. I pulled over on the quiet dark neighborhood street to think, staring down at the floor of my pickup. The thinking wasn't coming, only tears. The anger that had filled my brain was now pain and sorrow. I couldn't believe what had transpired in the past hour. It wasn't manly, but my tears were flowing like rain. I hadn't cried like that since I was a little boy. I didn't know I had it in me to bawl like that, but I did. My hands covered my face, tears soaking them. I couldn't stop. I heard myself saying, 'what the fuck?', over and over.

Suddenly, the side of my face was wet with slobber. Max was giving me long licks on the parts of my face not covered by my hands. I realized this must be freaking out my loving friend. My crying slowed. I had to get my shit together. I looked at Max, whose face had a long, sad-eyed expression on it. He knew something was terribly wrong.

"What the fuck do we do now Max?" I said, choking back my tears. He looked at me like he was asking the same question back.

"We'll find a place to stay and figure it out in the morning," I told him. "But first we stop at a liquor store. I'm thinking I will need a little sleep medication tonight."

---

I woke up the next morning with a blazing hangover. My head was pounding. I looked over at the bottle sitting on the nightstand. A fifth of vodka had about an inch left in it. "My god, I shouldn't do that to myself," I said out loud. The memories of last night started to reappear in my head, but the hangover left everything foggy. I felt completely disoriented. I had no idea what time it was, then I remembered Max. He was standing at the foot of the bed wagging his tail. I glanced at the bedside clock. It was 9:30 am.

"Shit, sorry Max." I jumped up. I needed to take the poor guy out but had to slow myself as I almost fell over. My foggy brain wasn't yet completely communicating with my body. Then I realized I didn't have his leash. Probably the first of many things I would need in the coming days but, in haste, I had left at the house.

I pulled the belt from my pants and threw them on. I grabbed one of the plastic bag liners out of the little trash can beside the small desk in the room to use when Max did his business. Using the belt as a leash I took Max out to the grass beside the hotel. My eyes were having a hard time adjusting to the bright daylight, the brightness of the day causing excruciating pain in my head. I realized I needed to call into work. I reached into my pocket but no phone. I'd need to track it down and call in soon.

Max had finished his business. "Ok, Max, here's the plan. First I need to find some Advil, then call into work and let them know I was sick today. Then we'll do food." My stomach was churning, and I was hoping the food would settle it.

I found the phone in my truck and turned it on. It began vibrated over and over. Becky had tried to call me eight times, and it looked like she had sent about ten text messages. I didn't want any of that shit and ignored them all.

I called into work and spoke with my boss telling him I had a family emergency and wouldn't be in today. I might even need to take a few days off next week. He knew I was serious and was understanding. Carl has five children and always told employees that family comes first.

"Take whatever time you need, Jim." I could tell by his tone that Carl meant what he said. This gave me some reassurance that at least my job situation was stable.

Sitting in the parking lot of McDonald's, we ate our sandwiches. I had a Sausage McMuffin, Max an Egg McMuffin. I sat there thinking about what I had witnessed last night. Sadness enveloped me. I wasn't crying, just incredibly sad. It felt like my world was coming apart around me. I now knew what people meant when they used the expression, "a dark cloud hangs over you." The world I was now inhabiting was completely different from my world just yesterday morning.

I started thinking of my next move. Did I want to talk to Becky? I knew at some point I had to, but I couldn't do that yet. What could she really say anyway? I saw everything I needed to see, to know what it meant for her and me. "Right now, I don't want to be anywhere near that cunt," I told Max.

I guess I eventually wanted to find out why - why she would cheat, especially with that fuckhead boss of hers. What was her plan? To cuckold me while she enjoyed his big cock? To leave me for him and the more money he made? He didn't seem like her type but I obviously didn't know Becky like I thought I did. But, as I contemplated her possible reasons, I also knew they really didn't matter. I knew my marriage was over.

I kept thinking I was living in a nightmare. If only it wasn't true, but I knew it was. I saw it with my own eyes. It felt like I couldn't or shouldn't go on. What was it all for now? It seemed like nothing in my life really mattered anymore. I started crying again. Poor Max just looked at me with those sad eyes. I scratched him behind the ears. "Don't worry boy, we are going to be okay. We'll get through this somehow."

****

God, I love this woman with all my heart.