The Resurgence of a Weary Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Worldly travels offer a different perspective.
9k words
4.57
49.6k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom is a character that began as a stand alone story and as it proceeded I wanted to bring it into the SF Bay Area environs and characters from the later chapters of "The Epiphanous Spouses". This is not a story of great wrongs and retribution. There is no bitch burning and from my perspective there is no judgement of right or wrong. These are people who might do what others would not or not do what others might rush into.

There were no real people harmed in the writing of this story and it is not a collection of my experiences in any way except in understanding the emotions involved. I am going to leave anonymous commenting open for now but will probably delete those comments that are not constructive and adding to any fruitful discussion.

*****

The Sunday drive back to the condo was a leisurely one for me. There was a conundrum of conflicting thoughts playing out in my mind. Years ago I had thought life would be simpler, that with the kids grown up and the business sold, I or we would kick back and take life a day or week at a time. Instead, I'm divorced and in a relationship with another woman.

I've kick started a new business with my kids. I'm busting my ass off as the CEO of a thriving company and now I'm off to Europe to do a company- wide integration and reorganization for the next year. To top it all off, I've jump started an amicable relationship with my former wife who is still clearly in love with me and can't move on. Worse still, it has shattered my daughter's perceptions of who she is and what she wants out of her precious life.

Janet and I grilled shrimp later that evening at her place and enjoyed a quiet dinner. I couldn't quite figure out her angle but I felt she was up to something. We talked about my "date night" with Helen and when I told her I spent the night there, she couldn't get the biggest grin off her face. It didn't matter that I slept in a separate guest room although I didn't share the fact that Helen crawled into my bed sometime in the night, nude.

Maybe it is a California thing. I don't know but Janet was on fire later that evening and nearly fucked me senseless, twice. Afterwards, we cuddled and talked quietly into the night. My trip to Germany was coming up this week and I had a lot on my mind.

"Janet, are you sure you won't come to Heidelberg with me? I've got a large corporate apartment right in the historic district. It would be great."

She rolled over on top of me, her naked breasts pressed against my chest.

"Nope! I need to be with my mom. Besides, you need the time to yourself. Tom, you need to find out who you want to be in your new life."

I wasn't sure what she meant.

"You need to go over there and when you aren't working your ass off doing whatever it is you do, I think you should live it up. You see, I know who I am and what I'm living for. I like myself and what I do. I like lying in this bed and having a strong man like you fuck me silly. I also like waking up in the morning, grabbing a bag and going wherever I feel like going without answering to my Mom or Dad or a husband too. I like the freedom and independence. I was married for 10 years and liked about 7 of it. I don't know if I ever want to do it again.

You, on the other hand, did it for 25 years and you miss it. I can see it in you. You'd marry me in a heartbeat if I said yes because you like being married.

Tom, go over there and enjoy yourself. I'll still be here when you come back but I need to be honest with you too. I need to stay with my Mom. I also know that a year can be a long time and I don't want you to have to fight temptations. Do you remember when we talked about Pam's arrangement she had with her first husband, Bob?"

I nodded hesitantly. Her cousin Pam and her first husband gave each other a "free pass" while he was in Afghanistan. She called it 'The Arrangement'. Pam just thought it was accommodating a healthy human appetite for good sex. Whatever the case, it was a consensual agreement for a discreet FWB thing while they were apart for long periods of time.

"Good, then you know what I'm saying. I want you to be able to enjoy yourself without worrying about temptations. I'm trying to be honest here with you. I have a hard time with temptations. Sometimes, Tom, I really need to get laid. Before I hooked up with you regularly, I had a guy that I got together with occasionally. It was always just good sex and nothing more. He kept me sane. So do you know what I'm asking?"

OK, so there was the cracked nut. She might need a sexual relief valve in my absence. We've been exclusive together for a couple years. Going to Germany now was going to change the formula and was I going to be OK with that? I thought it over for a couple moments.

"Janet, it's not going to be a problem. I know you aren't some promiscuous tart who's going to get laid by every Tom and Dick in the building. You said it best. You like your freedom and independence and to tell you the truth, that has worked great for us. I guess I'd like to know if you do but I don't need to know the details. So, don't worry about it. It's all good."

I was becoming more Californian by the minute as well as being haunted by the image of that other naked woman in my bed the previous night.

Three days later, I was on a Lufthansa Airbus A380 non-stop to Frankfurt, Germany. Omega had already shipped a personal container of belongings for me so I was able to travel light. I did have one special request and Omega obliged. I would have a new S65 coupe waiting for me, all 621 horsepower of it, to satisfy my new found Teutonic blood. 11 hours later, I stepped down to a new episode in life.

The coup was in Heidelberg. Instead, what waited for me was a short, attractive younger lady holding a sign that said "Tom Davis" in bold print. Her name was Mildreid Onstadt and I would soon learn that she was my constant shadow. For a shadow, she smelled wonderful. Her English was nearly perfect while my limited German was horrible. I had crammed over the past couple weeks with one of those Rosetta Stone packages but it was certain I'd need a lot more than that.

She poured me into a snappy looking BMW and we headed south toward Heidelberg. With her driving it was a short trip with constant weaving in traffic and punching the throttle abundantly. When we pulled up in front of the apartment building I was going to live in, she hopped out and was at the door before I could extricate myself from the seatbelts.

"Come on, Herr Davis. We are on the second floor and I believe your goods were delivered this morning."

She bounded up the stairwell with me close behind and we turned toward my apartment. When we entered there was another small German woman standing with her hands behind her back and the slightest smile on her face.

"This is Frau Helga Schmidt. She is both your housekeeper and cook. You will need to work out your schedule with her and I think you will find her culinary talents most acceptable."

We shook hands warmly with introductions and I immediately took a liking to her. Mildreid walked me through the spacious apartment and pointed out the car keys on a hook on the wall. It was parked in 2B, pearl white with a red leather interior. The apartment itself had three bedrooms with 2 ½ baths and a full size American fridge, a rarity in Germany. It was roomy throughout, twice the size of the average German apartment. It was going to be an enjoyable stay.

Mildreid, Helga and I sat down and worked out a schedule for housekeeping and cooking and when we finished both women excused themselves for the evening. I had left SF at 11PM Wednesday and it was now Midnight Thursday evening, local time. Helga had made up a couple sandwiches, big concoctions stacked with pastrami and cheese with lettuce and tomato. In addition, there was a bottle of rum, a liter of Coke and what looked like a case of half liter bottles of Weißbier. Somebody had shared my preferences with my hosts and it was going to be an excellent stay.

If there was anything I didn't like about the apartment it was the obnoxious grinding bleat of the door alarm. I couldn't call it a bell because it was a terrible buzzer noise. I answered it at 7:30AM on the dot and Mildreid stood there with two cups of coffee in her hand. I had been up for 3 hours at that point, unable to sleep but for an hour at a time. My suit was crisp, the shoes were polished and I looked every bit the picture of a fit German businessman. Bill had warned me beforehand about their customs and expectations, even from an acquired company.

"Mr. Davis, we need to be going. Your first meeting is at 8AM sharp and Herr Honerlecht really despises waiting. He has been that way for years."

She poured me into her BMW again and raced me at breakneck speed to a nondescript old Baroque office building about 15 minutes away. It was a tidy, neat place with all the employees arranged in symmetrical cubicles all in rows down a great central room. There were two floors of this with the executive offices on the third floor. There was something unsettling about this and very un-Californian.

The Omega offices were all open floor plan without assigned offices. Everybody worked in communal areas with breakout rooms available throughout the building. There were a couple coffee klatches on each of the two floors. It was all very organic and completely casual. Most people wore jeans and sneakers or whatever they felt comfortable working in. Heidelberg was different, very different.

Mildreid took me up to the third floor and led me to a rather small, sparsely furnished office where she excused herself informing me that Herr Honerlecht would call for me very shorty. Sure enough at precisely 8AM by the digital clock on my small desk, my phone rang and I was "summoned". I knew my tact at that point.

Mildreid escorted me into the large CEO office and behind an enormous desk sat a portly man, probably in his late fifties pouring over a series of reports. He pointed to one of the large overstuffed chairs in front of his desk and I took a seat.

"Mildreid, that will be all for now, thank you." He said to my shadow.

However, I had become accustomed to my attractive, nice smelling shadow and I indicated for her to take a seat beside me. Since he spoke in English, I continued.

"Mr. Honerlecht, I'm going to keep Mildreid with me going forward. I think she has performed admirably under the trying circumstances of making all these arrangements."

I noticed just the slight appearance of a smile at the corner of her lips and pretty lips they were.

"If you insist, Mr. Davis, until we can find a suitable assistant."

"Mr. Honerlecht, you do not understand, I'm afraid. Ms. Onstadt will be my personal assistant and right hand person from this point forward. I'll take care of those details when I meet with HR later this morning."

"Oh, I do not have you meeting with the Personnel Office until later tomorrow afternoon."

I looked him right in the eye. Bill had given me an advance about the fellow.

"I am going to have Mildreid give me a personal tour of the facilities and an introduction to the staff this morning. Also, I'll have a staff meeting at 1PM in the best suitable room you have for that meeting. Mildreid, will I need an interpreter?"

She nodded no.

"Good! Let's go meet the troops." I said as I rose from my seat.

So that's how I set the tone and attitude of the new Omega offices in Heidelberg, Germany. Mildreid gave me a fantastic tour of the facilities. I met with everybody that was at work that day and after a light lunch, I dropped the hammer at the 1PM staff meeting.

"First order of business, I want everybody on a first name basis. I've been called Tom since I first learned how to talk and I've never been called anything else unless it was uttered under someone's breath I which case it doesn't count.

Second, Mr. Honerlecht retired effective today and at least on an interim basis I will be filling that role over the next several months.

Third, Mildreid is now officially my Executive Assistant with spending authority and approvals for all non-capital expenditures. We'll work on pushing down spending authorities over the next few weeks. I don't like bottlenecking activities waiting on PO approvals for mundane things.

Lastly, I want somebody to breakout the refreshments and beverages I've had brought in and let's get to know each other."

That's what we did. The crazy American tore down all the taboos of the German establishment and I began modelling the business after my own original business structure before I sold the company. Hans, my HR guy, was a serious beer drinker and needed to be driven home. Ingrid, the tech supervisor, was an uncontrollable flirt after two glasses of wine. I think she drove Hans to her place but I'm not sure. Margarete was my marketing manager and I think she could chug a bottle of Riesling and not bat an eye or have a hair out of place. By the end of the afternoon, we all were comfortable with each other. We were all a bit juiced and ready to call it a day.

Mildreid was my rock. She poured me back into her BMW and raced us back to my apartment and walked me upstairs not that I couldn't have done it on my own. I think she just liked holding me by the waist. She didn't have a husband or kids to go home to. At 35, she had never married.

Helga had a great dinner waiting and I insisted she join Mildreid and me. She had prepared a meal of Sauerbraten with all the fixings. For the first time in an age, I had two helpings for dinner. Afterwards, when we had picked up, Helga left and Mildreid and I sat in the living room and talked at great length.

Her English was nearly perfect because she had studied at the University of Virginia a dozen years ago earning her MBA. She had a small apartment nearby, just around the corner actually above one of the taverns frequented by the college kids. I don't think I went into too many personal details about marriage and loves other than to note I was now divorced after a long marriage.

I studied her while we chatted. She was a petite woman with fine features, small breasted but firm and trim in the waist. She wore glasses for reading when needed. She had dark, almost black hair that she pulled back in a bun although for this evening she had loosened it, letting it flow down her back and over her shoulders. Her lips were full and accentuated her bright blue eyes. I had to pull myself away from thoughts of her on more than one occasion. In a single word she was enchanting.

Mildreid left me to my thoughts eventually that evening and I wrapped up my first full day.

The following days passed quickly and my new team began to come together nicely. I explored the area and after all the trials and tests of other places, I found the tavern beneath Mildreid's place to be one of my favorites. The beer selection was out of this world as was the display of Fräuleins.

I had been in country a couple weeks and found myself at the tavern enjoying a great Weißbier. Off to my side was a curved booth of half a dozen younger women. They were not college girls, probably thirtyish in age and they were pounding down shots of liquor. They went around the table a couple times before one of them shouted out to me in perfect King's English.

"Commen zee here, bitte"

They all laughed like hell at their drunken German as did I. I grabbed my beer and a couple of them hopped up and scooted me into the middle of the bunch. It was the start of a long night. Two hours later, it became quite cozy.

"Jesus Christ, boy, eat that fucking pussy." She said as she sat her quim on my face. Her friend had already taken my full cock in her mouth and was sucking it in and out of her wet lips. If there was a heaven on earth, it was right there in my bed.

Her curly haired pussy was rocking on my mouth as I found her clit and I doubled down my effort at bringing it out of the hood. It didn't take much. She had the largest clitoris I had ever set my tongue on and when I gently sucked it, she went completely nuts. She was a gusher. When she came down, the two ladies exchanged places and I tasted the second pussy of the evening.

Tammy was her name, an English girl from south of London. Her quim was smooth as a baby's bottom. Her partner, Sarah, slipped a condom on my cock using her mouth before rising up and sinking every inch of it deep in her pussy. The two girls were kissing each other as Tammy ground her pussy and ass onto my mouth. At that rate I knew I was going to cum quick and I did but both girls had gotten off by that time.

I got us all a drink and 30 minutes later we were doing it again. Eventually it was morning and I thanked the gods it was a Saturday. Tammy gave me the best blowjob I had received in a LONG time. By the time the girls had breakfast and left, I had both telephone numbers and addresses and a promise for a repeat.

I sure felt like the cock of the walk and I lit a cigar to enjoy it. Helga would not be in today. I only had her in on weekdays unless there was a special event. I hadn't even thought of Janet until now. Two weeks in and I'm already fucking strange. I do distinctly remember wondering if she too had already scratched that itch. The odd thing was that I didn't feel guilty or jealous.

It was another six weeks before I returned to the States. I didn't call ahead or let anybody know of my travel plans. I just showed up. I knocked on Ann's door and Helen answered.

"Oh my god ... Oh no." she said when she saw me.

"Well, hello to you too, Helen." I replied

As I stepped through the threshold I saw a man sitting on the couch in the living room. He wasn't undressed or in any compromising position or anything like that. It was just a man in Ann's living room with Helen and Ann was clearly not home. I should not have been bothered by it but for some reason I was.

"I'm sorry, Helen, I didn't mean to interrupt. Please tell Ann that I'll call her later." and I immediately turned around and left the apartment. I heard a gasp and a small voice.

"Please, Tom, you don't have to go."

I was being juvenile at that point and I simply replied "It was best" and I continued leaving. I think I got five minutes down the road before I pulled over and tried to figure out why I was upset. They weren't in there fucking on the couch. Everything was above board. If I were being a man about it, I should have introduced myself as Ann's father and left it at that.

I pulled out my phone and called Ann's landline. She answered on the second ring.

"Oh Tom, I'm so glad you called."

"Helen, I'm sorry. I should not have left like that. At least I should have introduced myself as Ann's father and not have reacted as I did."

"Are you coming back?"

"Helen, you have company, I can see that, and you have always been the gracious host. I couldn't impinge at all. Perhaps another time, OK?"

"Tom, it isn't what you think."

"Helen, it's OK, really."

"God damn it, Tom. Shut up and listen to me. The gentleman here is a real estate agent and he has been showing me a couple of properties. Ann has asked me to move out here."

OK, I looked like an idiot now.

"So, you bring yourself back here and let's have lunch. I'm starving and our business is done for now. OK?"

"Helen, my apologies. I jumped to a conclusion and I should have known better. I'll be there in a few."

I gave the businessman plenty of time to leave and returned to Ann's 15 minutes later. Helen greeted me with a hug and a cheek kiss laughing the whole time. She whispered in my ear.

"Tom, did you think I was going to go to bed with him."

"Helen, it was a natural thing to think."

"Tom, that isn't ever going to happen with any other man, I mean it."

We just looked at each other and I broke the silence with the suggestion of lunch. We ended up back at the café where I had first introduced Helen to Pam and Nigel. We caught up on the kids' activities and things that were going on in her life. I never mentioned Tammy and Sarah, the two English chicks. I didn't think it was relevant.