The Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know what to do, do you? I'll have to show you. Probably the best thing to do now is where you do nothing and I do everything."

"I don't know what you mean."

"You lie down on your back and I'll show you."

Father Brennan did as he was told and she engulfed his cock in her mouth one more time to make sure it was really stiff and then positioned herself, squatting over his rod, and holding it with one hand, guided it into her passage. This was the position her husband liked best. Father Brennan enjoyed it to because he could see her breasts bobbing up and down synchronised with her pussy bobbing up and down on his erection which he could see disappearing into her body. It was a whole different landscape between her legs from this position. He had watched with interest as she squatted down and separated her lips and showed the pink flesh between all the surrounding hair. It now became obvious that her clitoris had added a new dimension as he could see the profile of it standing out from her body. Bridget led his finger to rub it while she continued to bob up and down until she gave a little sigh and shudder fell forward with her breasts squashed against his chest. In so doing she had caused Father Brennan to lose contact with her vagina. After a few minutes she lifted herself up and said, "You done good for the first time. Oh my God, you're still hard. I can't leave you like that. That wouldn't be fair."

She rolled over and drew up her knees so that Father Brennan had a helicopter view of her pussy.

She pulled him in towards her and guided him into the holy of holies and felt the welcome fullness of a nice hard penis inside her.

"Just move in and out and you'll see what happens."

It was inevitable and soon Bridget felt the results of a job well done.

"Come back next Wednesday and we can do it again."

"What a good idea."

Two down, one to go. Who was the third woman who had put a note into the confessional? There were other invitations for meals but nothing to give him a clue until Rosa invited him over for pasta. For years he had been a guest at Tony and Rosa's for spaghetti. Nobody could make spaghetti like Rosa. After the pasta she served tiramisu which was his favourite dessert and then she started to talk about Tony and how she had met him. When Tony was 25, his father had sent him back to the old country to find a bride and on the first day that he arrived in Napoli, when he was sitting outside having a cup of coffee, Rosa who was 18, had sat down next to him and started talking to him. Before he knew it she was in his bedroom at the hotel and they were having sex. That was 35 years ago, she said, and it never stopped. They made passionate love until the day he died of over-exertion.

"Tell me about you. What happened in your life?"

"Nothing really. I went to school, became a priest and was sent to the country and I've been here ever since."

Rosa was quite short and had a very large bosom dominating a body that wasn't quite as thin as it used to be but she still looked attractive. It was her bright eyes and vivacious personality that dominated her persona. She was as lively as ever.

Rosa was very proud of her Italian heritage and got up and played a Tarantella on the record player.

"Come on. I show you how to dance the Tarantella. It's my favourite dance."

Father Brennan reluctantly dragged himself onto the little space in the lounge room and watched as Rosa buzzed around him almost in a frenzy. She engaged him with her hands and tried to make him join in but he had not a clue. His legs were lead in comparison to hers.

"Let's do the dance of love."

In what seemed like just a few seconds she had removed her top and her bra and Father Brennan's shirt and singlet and they were both dancing naked from the waist up. Rosa only stopped long enough to remove more pieces of clothing until they were both totally naked. Her finger slipped into her crack and she waved it under Father Brennan's nose with immediate effect. Her hand made frequent visits to his penis until it was waving at right angles in front of him. Suddenly she stopped while the music was still playing, grabbed Father Brennan by the hand and led him to a large sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace, motioned him to lie on his back and then faced away from him and lowered her ample bottom onto his penis and moved in time with the music until he came. Only then did she stop and lifted herself up and pulled Father Brennan up to his feet and gave him the most passionate kiss on the lips that he had ever experienced.

This extraordinary scene can only be understood by hearing how Rosa and Father Brennan each interpreted what had happened.

In Rosa's words, "I looked into Father Brennan's eyes and I saw the same lust I saw when I first looked into Tony's eyes. I could see that he wanted to make love to me. The Tarantella was just like the tarantula spider and I wanted to lure him into my hairy nest by dancing naked with him. I knew he would be unable to resist me and then I swallowed him with my hairy pussy."

In Father Brennan's words, "Rosa began playing a traditional Italian dance and somehow got me to dance with her. I was concentrating so hard on not tripping over my feet that I hardly noticed her taking her clothes off and mine at the same time because I was looking at her very large breasts swaying back and forth in time with the music. I could have resisted but I didn't. She danced very erotically and I got stiff and I wanted to make love to her. She pulled me over to the rug and I lay on my back and the next thing I could see her little bottom was lowering itself onto my dick and I was in up to the hilt and then I came."

Father Brennan was in the thrall of this little Italian sex maniac and followed her like a little puppy to her bed where she lay down and opened her thighs revealing the darkest, hairiest bush imaginable. Somewhere in this jungle was hidden the pink slit that would need to be revealed before Father Brennan could pay homage to her holy of holies. She slipped her finger into her crack again and waved it in front of Father Brennan's nose knowing that the effect would be immediate. It was. For somebody his age the response time for a second screw was pretty amazing but it was a shock tactic for somebody who had never experienced it before and it worked. She separated her lips revealing her juicy crack. Father Brennan had no hesitation in plunging into her welcoming pussy. A few thrusts were all it took and he was going soft again.

"You're pretty good for a man who's never had sex before. I'll have to teach you how to give me an orgasm but for the moment this is going to have to do. Here take this and I'll show you where to put it."

Rosa handed him her vibrator which she took from under the pillow and handed it to Father Brennan and placed it on her fleshy clitoris.

"Just move it around - up and down and sideways and watch what happens."

Rosa knew her body very well and in a few minutes Father Brennan was watching his Italian sex maniac have the most violent orgasm he had ever seen. He tried to keep the vibrator in place while she jerked around but Rosa took his hand away.

"I can't take any more."

Did Father Brennan feel guilty about misleading these women that he was a virgin? No. If the Virgin Mary could have a baby child why couldn't he have a screw and remain a virgin?

His week became routine. Monday was Scrabble. Wednesday was steak and Friday was spaghetti. Every time he saw Rosa he reminded himself to be careful. She said her husband died of over-exertion but he thought it was probably over-insertion.

12