The Return of Cougaress Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kid looks down and gasps but doesn't fight. You're soon on the roof of the ten-story building, which is a lot more private than down in the street. You realize that some of the gang might recover enough to escape, but screw it, you deserve some "me" time.

You let him get to his feet then step close. Very close. "Okay, Tyrell," you purr into his ear. "Show me what you got."

You expect him to hesitate but he doesn't. Thinking back on it later you decide it's because he's fantasized about doing it for so long that it comes naturally. He throws his arms around you and plants his lips on yours.

He's kissed girls before, the practice shows. For one, he doesn't try to jam his tongue in your mouth immediately. He starts by caressing your lips with his own, next proceeding to heavy smooching. Only then does the tongue come out, and it's delicate and teasing, inviting you to open up for him. Which you do.

It's not Tyrell's technique that impresses you, though (you've met better kissers), it's the blatant passion and reverence that he's showing you with every move. You don't think you've ever kissed a guy who is so desperate to simply kiss you. He's not even trying to multi-task by groping you while he's got you lip-locked, he's totally concentrated on this kiss.

You sigh into his mouth, relaxing. If you'd known your fanboys might kiss you like this you'd probably have given one a night he'd remember a long time before now. Any doubts you had about what you're doing are gone.

You grab his jacket and start pulling it off him, forcing it down over his arms (which makes him let go of you, but his hands go back around you as soon as they're free). Giving his lips one last lick as a promise, you turn around, still in his arms. The move puts your rump against his groin and you deliberately snuggle back a bit. This confirms that while Tyrell may not be super-powered, part of him is as hard as steel. Figuratively, anyway.

Bending forward, you lay out his down-filled jacket open and flat. Not exactly a mattress, but better than the bare roof. Meanwhile he's got his hands on your hips and is lightly grinding against your bottom cheeks, showing that he's picked up where this is heading.

You step away and press the release catches on your uniform, causing the leotard to fall off and leaving you in just your cowl and boots. He gasps at the sight of your naked body in the moonlight. Clearly people other than Paragon don't mind a little extra meat on a woman. You smile to yourself and turn to face him, posing with one hand on your hip.

You expect him to take the initiative, but he merely stares, silent and unmoving. After waiting a minute you chuckle. "What's wrong, kid? Pussy got your tongue?"

"Oh my god, you're glorious," he whispers. "So much more beautiful than I imagined."

Now it's your turn to blush a little. You're in pretty good shape, sure, but you know you're not that young anymore. You've looked at yourself critically in the mirror and seen the sags and droops, the pregnancy-related stretch marks and the wrinkles. You don't have the body you did when you were this kid's age, or even the body you had when you first got married. Your husband's attitude ensures you're aware of that.

So having this young guy look at you in this way is both welcome and unnerving. You want to believe you deserve his awe, but can't quite accept it.

"C'mon, kid. Let's get this show on the road," you mumble, sinking down to lie atop the laid-out jacket.

This breaks Tyrell's immobility. He drops his jeans, kicks them away and rapidly goes to his knees beside you. His first target is your breasts. He seizes one in each hand, groaning as if he's afraid this is a dream and he's about to wake up.

After running his hands over your breasts Tyrell bends forward and takes a nipple into his mouth. He suckles eagerly, and it's your turn to groan softly. You always love tit-play, and they've become more sensitive than ever since you breast-fed Ryan. Your pussy, already damp, gets positively wet.

He uses his mouth and hands, alternating between the nipples mostly but also pressing kisses and little nips to other parts of your breasts. When your hips start to writhe he transfers one hand down to your groin. Finding that you're already hot and moist Tyrell starts rubbing your erect clit, making your writhe even more.

"Please, do it. Fuck me," you urge.

He leaves off biting your teat and you think he's going to climb on top of you but he doesn't. Instead he starts kissing his way down your stomach, making you gasp.

The kid doesn't pause a second on reaching your steamy twat, he dives right in and starts lapping. Tyrell may not be a veteran pussy-eater but he's very enthusiastic. That and the fact you're already wound up means it's not long before you experience a small but extremely welcome climax.

You carefully hold your arms and legs still, because you don't want an involuntary twitch to send the kid flying off the roof. Despite this he can tell what just happened from they way you start panting and quivering, and decides that it's time to move on to the main course.

Tyrell kisses his way back up your body, faster than he kissed his way down. When he's at the right level he starts trying to insert his cock into your needy cunt. He's not experienced at this (it's hard to tell if he's even done it before), so after a little fumbling you reach down between the two of you and line his member up properly.

There's no need to encourage him after that, he starts pumping away like there's no tomorrow. To your pleased surprise, despite being a skinny kid Tyrell's got a big cock on him.

He gives you an extremely fast, hard ride from the start. This doesn't involve trans-mortal powers, the kid is just young, vigorous, and extremely excited.

A little too excited, as you should have guessed. After maybe two minutes Tyrell stiffens up, grunts, and unleashes a huge flood of baby-makers into your donations box. You sigh in a combination of satisfaction and disappointment. You suppose it was too much to ask, expecting a kid like this to fuck you to orgasm.

Tyrell lies atop you, breathing hard and still inside you. You stroke his back through his shirt, hoping the part where he apologizes and pulls out won't be too awkward.

But you've underestimated your new lover's youthful vigor, particularly his ability to get it up again. After a couple more minutes his cock, which never went completely soft, regains its firmness. Tyrell starts pushing it in and out of your pussy, causing some of the semen from his first load to spill out around his dick. His meat pole is soon as hard as it was before, and he starts building up speed.

You growl in appreciation and wrap your thighs around your partner, letting him know his renewed efforts are welcome. You restrain yourself, naturally, careful to exert only limited pressure; the last thing you want is a repeat of the Iron Knight mishap. For similar reasons you keep your hands at your sides. Your claws have occasionally been known to come out when you climax.

Tyrell gets his hands under your butt and pulls you toward him as if trying to ram every bit of his rigid gun into your wet holster deep as he can get it. Before long he's pounding you just as hard as before. This time however he's recently cum, meaning he's not stopping right away.

You start to breathe heavily under his onslaught. The way he's hammering you is pulling on your pussy lips and your clit, you can tell if this keeps up you're going to climax again. You start urging him on by whispering in his ear: "Fuck me, that's it, keep it up, do me like that, you're screwing me so good, give me your cock, I love it."

The tight, burning feeling spills over from your clit to the rest of your pussy, then spreads through your whole lower body. It builds and builds to intolerable levels, then there's a flash like liquid lightning inside you. You yowl into the night this time, because unlike the last climax this one can't be described as "small," it's a full-fledged orgasm. Not the strongest one you've ever had (you're still having to concentrate on not squeezing the kid too hard with your legs) but it's one that's long overdue.

As you pant and moan your pussy starts milking its male guest. Tyrell gives a yelp of his own as he blasts a second dose of sperm into your clutching womanhood.

When it's done he rolls off you onto his back. You lie beside him and purr to yourself, gratified at the way the situation has turned out. You haven't had an orgasm like this since before you got pregnant. Hell, it was better than a lot of the ones you had with that asshole Paragon!

"Thank you, God," Tyrell mumbles softly but fervently next to you. Which brings you back to the present, and the dilemma you've just created for yourself.

You should turn this kid over to the cops with the rest of his gang, he was in on the crime that brought you to the scene. But that wouldn't seem right after he did such a good job of relieving your stress.

You can't have him thinking that he's fucked his way onto your good side, though. The kid might tell his friends, or worse, think he had some sort of hold on you.

So instead you declare loudly, "You wicked evil-doer! You've found my vulnerability"

"Huh?" Tyrell rolls on side and props himself on one elbow to look at you.

You make a show of trying to lift yourself up and failing before flopping back limp. "My powers briefly depart after I've had an orgasm. I'm far to weak to stop you from running away right now. Too bad, because in a minute when I get my strength back I would stomp you flat for daring to touch me," you expound theatrically.

"But I ..." he starts.

You interrupt, lifting your head and glaring at him. "Tyrell, I SAID you'll RUN AWAY, NOW, before I get my strength back. Because if I catch you I WILL HURT YOU. UNDERSTAND?"

Your look or tone (or both) gets the message you're trying to send across. Tyrell scrambles up, hurriedly dons his jeans, and disappears from sight. A few seconds later you hear him climbing down the nearby fire escape as fast as he can.

You carefully get up, making sure he can't see you, and watch as he runs away. Then you feel a little guilty, since you'd been on top of Tyrell's jacket so he couldn't take it with him.

Ah, well. You suspect he'd willingly trade any number of jackets for what you've just given him.

(End of Episode 1)