The Return of Ellen Heath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
486 Followers

After grabbing a couple of beers from the bar, Lute went to rejoin Ellen at their table, but instead found that she was up and dancing with Alani, a woman they'd met there several days earlier.

Alani's extended family had owned the bar for years. And though she had a good full-time job working at a resort farther down the coast, she often came by the bar to help out in the evenings and on her days off. She was a beautiful multi-racial woman about Ellen's age, and from the way she looked at Ellen as they danced, Lute knew she was angling for an opportunity to shove her face into his lover's big tits.

Ellen was wearing a flowing cotton dress and a camisole, but in keeping with their vacation dress code, no bra or panties. So her tits swayed as she moved to the music. A couple of guys tried to slide in to dance with the two fine ladies, but Alani gave them a no-nonsense "move along" look.

After the reggae band, fronted by one of Alani's cousins, played a couple more songs, they took a break and Ellen and Alani joined Lute at his table. It was a warm beautiful tropical night and as the ocean waves crashed on the shore, the threesome talked and laughed. And when Alani went off to fetch another round of beers, Ellen and Lute confirmed what they both knew -- Alani was the one.

Until the last night of her affair with Lute several years before, Ellen had never been with a woman. But when her good friend Nicole joined them that night for a threesome, it felt right and she enjoyed it more than she expected. After that, she and Nicole had gotten together several more times, and it had been a lot of fun -- and it was another of her infidelities that Ron never suspected. And since being in Hawaii, Lute and Ellen had agreed that if they met a woman they'd both like to fuck, they'd go for it. And Alani was the lucky winner.

When the band started back up, Alani and Ellen went off to dance while Lute sipped his beer and listened as the bass player laid down a solid rock steady groove. From his seat, Lute could watch Alani and Ellen dance, and from the looks of things, all was proceeding according to plan. By the third song, the two ladies had exited the dancers' area and walked a ways down the beach before stopping under a palm tree to make out.

Lute didn't intend to pry, but he could see their silhouettes outlined as they kissed. And sure enough, Alani soon had her face planted in Ellen's chest. About fifteen minutes later, smiling and flushed, they returned to the table to collect Lute and head back to their place.

Alani had a motor scooter, so Ellen climbed on the back and sped off down the road while Lute walked back along the beach. Deciding to give the ladies some warm-up time alone, Lute was in no hurry and stopped a few times to watch the big moon rise over the ocean. So by the time he entered the house, Ellen and Alani were well on their way to becoming very good friends.

Reggae was playing quietly on the radio as Lute entered the dimly lit house, and a faint smell of weed lingered in the air. The bedroom door was open, showing the flickering light of some candles inside the room. Approaching the door, Lute looked in and saw Ellen naked and stretched out on her back on the bed, her legs spread wide apart with Alani's face shoved between them, hungrily lapping on Ellen's dark red cunt.

Seeing Lute, Ellen gave him a glassy-eyed smile and motioned for him to come join them. But deciding to continue as a bystander for a bit longer, Lute went into the front room and found Alani's joint in an ashtray. Firing it up, he stood on the veranda and took a few long tokes, confirming it was some seriously good Hawaiian ganga.

So with a very nice buzz to match his partners', he grabbed a beer from the kitchen and went back into the bedroom, seating himself in a bedside chair, ready to be entertained.

Ellen looked over and gave him another beatific smile, and Alani looked up just long enough to shoot him a wink and a grin, then continued sucking on the big winged flaps of Ellen's labia before working her fingers into her pussy. Finding that her new lover's twat was far more spacious than she had expected, Alani soon had most of her hand inside and was working it in and out of Ellen's cunt, who was now moaning and squeezing her big corpulent tits as she rocked her head from side to side on a pillow.

From his nearby perch, Lute sipped his beer and checked out their new partner and her comely naked body. Like many Hawaiians, Alani was of mixed race, which made her look especially exotic to him. Guessing at her lineage, Lute saw Japanese, native Hawaiian and perhaps Black roots. But whatever was in her bloodline, it had combined to make a beautiful woman with thick dark hair, mocha colored skin, and slightly almond shaped eyes. And atop her tall lithe body were a lovely pair of melon-sized tits with big dark areolae, and they drooped to perfection.

She was also proving herself to be just the adventurous and sexy lover that her new friends had hoped she would be. And as she simultaneously fist-fucked Ellen while sucking on her distended clit, Ellen had her first orgasm of the evening.

"Oh, fuck...oh fuck yes...yes...yes!" she wailed as she arched her back and shoved her hips forward, driving Alani's hand even deeper into her cavernous pussy, "That's so good...so good...so...fucking...good!"

As she roiled in orgasmic bliss, Ellen realized the pot they'd smoked was far better and stronger than anything she had ever had. It made her feel as if her body had been hyper-sensitized, making the after-effects of her orgasm linger far longer than usual, leaving in her a state of suspended bliss.

Having removed her hand from Ellen's pussy, Alani was now slowly licking Ellen's body, starting below her navel and gradually working her way up to her lover's huge tits that splayed across her upper torso like sacks of flour. Feeling Alani's soft tongue working across her body made Ellen shiver in delight. And when her tongue landed on Ellen's big sensitive areolae and began circling them over and over, she had another orgasm, and this one caught her by complete surprise, especially when she started squirting.

"Oh, my god! My god!" Ellen squealed, astonished at what was happening to her as the floodgates of her pussy opened and began squirting a stream of lady juices.

Ellen's involuntary waterworks made Alani giggle as she continued her tender tongue work on her lover's beautiful tits. And looking over at Lute, she saw that he was also grinning at how his girlfriend's libido was now spinning out of control.

Giving him a "come here" nod with her head, Alan invited Lute to more fully join the party.

So after taking a slug of beer, Lute stood up and pulled off his shirt and undid his linen shorts, letting them drop to the floor. Since he and Ellen had vowed on their first day to go without undergarments for the whole week, Alani got an immediate look at the tantalizingly huge cock she had seen bundled inside his Speedos several days before.

It was even bigger and thicker than she had imagined when she had visually traced its outline in his trunks that day at the bar. With its bulging veins, it resembled the bicep of a pumped guy at the gym. And with its huge helmet head and big dangling balls, it looked like a medieval weapon. Gazing at it lustfully, she knew she wanted to be severely punished by just such an implement of carnal destruction.

Though Alani had most recently been more into women, she was a diehard bisexual who loved few things more than fucking a guy with a big cock. And knowing that these two well-endowed mainlanders were a package deal had made seducing them all the more exciting for her.

Now kneeling on his haunches on the bed, Lute looked down at Ellen and Alani while he gave his leviathan some long strokes as it swelled to its thick ten-inches.

"Isn't that the most beautiful cock you've ever seen?" Ellen whispered to Alani as she lay back on the bed and watched Lute stroke his meat.

"Oh, god yes, definitely!" Alani replied, "It's absolutely gorgeous. And huge!" and then she slid over on the bed so she could further attend to the monster in their midst.

Gripping Lute's shaft like a baseball bat, Alani stretched her mouth open wide and placed it over the head of Lute's beast. Then after some initial tentative sucks and up-close inspections, she worked it deeper into her mouth, pulling off now and again to spit on it before diving back on for more.

While Alani was up on all fours getting familiar with the cock-of-her-dreams, Ellen slid

under her crotch and put her own mouth to work on her new lover's pussy. Squatting down to give Ellen better purchase on her fur-covered cunt, Alani groaned as Ellen found her clit and began flicking her tongue across it as she sucked on her labia.

This further agitated the Hawaiian beauty, and she began mouthing and stroking Lute's cock with increased fervor, loving what luscious delights these two tourists had brought to her island.

When Lute's cock and Alani's pussy were sufficiently prepped, Ellen slid back and admired her partners.

"I really wanna' see you two fuck," she said quietly, "You are both so incredibly hot!"

They didn't need much convincing, and Alani was soon on her back with her legs spread, pulling Lute on top of her.

"Yeah, come here and fuck my tight pussy with your big haole cock," she said with a beautiful come-hither smile.

Mounting her and positioning his cock atop her vulva, Lute was preparing for a slow entry when Ellen slid over and grabbed his shaft. After alternately raking its head across Alani's pussy and sucking Lute's big knob, she began to carefully insert it between the dark brown lips of Alani's cunt.

While eating and fingering Alani's twat, Ellen had discovered her pussy was really quite tight. And though knowing Lute would be careful with her, Ellen decided to insert herself into the early stages of their fucking, just to be sure their partner didn't get overwhelmed by Lute's huge tool.

Appreciating the good care she was receiving, Alani relaxed, as did her pussy, and it wasn't long before Lute had a good portion of his meat shoved inside her and some real fucking ensued.

In their weed-induced euphoria, the threesome were all transfixed by the long and measured strokes of Lute's thick cock pistoning Alani's stretched cunt.

Ellen had initially planned to be an observer, but she now had her head amidst the action, licking on Lute's big dangling balls and working her tongue around Alani's cunt and asshole.

Lute had fucked plenty of tight pussies. And though he loved the wide open spaces of being inside Ellen, he was really enjoying the hard grip of Alani's cunt on his shaft. And watching her beautiful mocha brown tits bouncing up and down as they fucked added another mesmerizing view.

And though she was more accustomed to high quality pot than her counterparts, Alani was nonetheless blissed by the pleasure-pain combination of having Lute's massive wood working over her strained pussy. Though still a young guy, she learned that Lute had some real expertise in making love to a woman. And knowing how to use a cock his size for both slow and erotic sex, as well as fast and furious balls-to-the-walls fucking, was no small feat. And it was that fast and furious part she was now ready to test out.

With Ellen now kissing her and sucking on her tits, Alani began raising her hips to meet the slow thrusts of Lute's cock, encouraging him to cut loose.

"Really fuck me now, Luther," she hissed, "You won't hurt me. This feels incredible!"

Taking her at her word, Lute sped up his fuck thrusts, and as she wrapped her long legs around him, he began pummeling her with long hard strokes, his balls slapping against her ass with each plunge.

"Oh, yeah, that's right, you beautiful big cock haole, that's right!" Alani wailed as he gave her the final inch of his monster rod, impaling her with his full measure. Continuing their impassioned match, with Ellen now rubbing on Alani's clit in just the way she loved, it wasn't long before they had her screaming.

"Oh...oh...oh...fuck yes! Fucking yes!" she squealed, "Yes! God yes!"

While Lute continued his deep hard strokes, Ellen straddled Alani and positioned her ass to be next-in-line for Lute's big tool. And when Alani's gasping subsided, Lute pulled his cock from her pussy and shoved it into Ellen's ready ass.

Dropping her face into Alani's and grinding her mouth onto her orgasmic lover's, Ellen shoved her hips back, driving Lute's thick intruder deep into her ass.

The first time Lute had fucked her in the ass -- which (he was surprised to learn) was also her first time ever for anal sex -- he commented that her ass was also a commodious orifice like her pussy. And that had been news to her, but she had since grown to love having Lute take her up the ass. And having him inside her bung now, with the buzz she had going, and lying atop a beautiful woman, was erotic bliss.

"Mmm...so good, so good!" she said softly as Lute slowed his fuck pace and shifted the threesome's lovemaking into a lower gear.

Reaching a hand up to grip Ellen's pussy while Lute took her ass, Alani then grabbed her lover's big tits with her free hand and massaged them as they dangled above her.

The erotic threesome continued like this for some time, with Lute slowly working his turgid tool in and out of Ellen's fine ass while the two ladies kissed and caressed. But when Alani's hand work on Ellen's pussy finally got the best of her, Ellen began to moan and shove her ass harder against Lute's huge anal intruder as she moved towards another shuddering orgasm.

Groaning and sighing as the climactic waves coursed through her body, Ellen was transported to a new level of sexual rapture. Trading long tongue lashing kisses with Alani as she came and came, she felt suspended in a euphoric dream state, like the time she was given ether as a kid before a tonsillectomy.

"Oh...my...my...my," was all Ellen could say for a few moments as she made her way back to their earthly realm, "Oh, my!"

Slowly extracting his cock from her ass, Lute sat back on his haunches and let Ellen slide off Alani and settle in next to her so they could continue their long languid kisses while Ellen slowly climbed back down her stairway to heaven.

Lute had a big load of jism brewing in his loins that he was ready to uncork, so he stroked his cock while considering his options.

Ellen had been on the receiving end of his bountiful orgasms all week, and he had pumped his seed into her pussy, her ass, her mouth, and anointed her big tits, so many times that he lost count after their second day together.

And though Ellen remained the same kind and generous woman he knew from their earlier affair, she had nonetheless further grown into the profligate lover that had begun to blossom back then. And as he watched her huge breasts sway as she kissed and caressed Alani, a woman she hardly knew, he marveled at her lustful transformation.

But while Lute was lost in his reverie, watching the ladies make out, his locked and loaded cock didn't go unnoticed by his lovers. And they soon solved his dilemma over what to do with his brewing spew.

Sliding over to Lute, the ladies came to life and took over his cock-stroking duties, wrapping their hands and mouths over his monster meat while they took turns sucking him off, slipping in kisses with each other as they did.

One of the things Lute loved, and that Ellen had only recently discovered, was to have his asshole rimmed. So while Alani continued working on his cock, Ellen got behind him and spread apart his ass cheeks and began running her long tongue around his anus and down to his perineum, and then back again, over and over.

All of this sensual attention to his cock and nether regions soon had Lute on the verge of a major eruption. Recognizing his pre-climactic groans for what they were, Ellen rejoined Alani in her cock-worshipping position and prepared to receive the massive load of ejaculate she knew would startle their new friend.

"Oh, god, yes, yes!" Lute grunted as his first seminal discharge flew from his cock and landed on Alani's cheek, with another volley of his viscous cream close behind that splattered across her forehead.

Choosing not to clamp her mouth on Lute's gushing beast and corral his ejaculations as best she could, Ellen instead grabbed his shaft and directed its emanations like a firefighter with a blasting hose, shooting his loads all over Alani until she was dripping with jism and looking like cannon fodder from an ice cream war. And then Ellen did the same to herself, shooting his cum onto her face and tits until she was likewise anointed in her young lover's holy spew.

Only when Lute's launch began to subside did Ellen take his big spitting cobra into her mouth and suck off its last loads of seed, sharing them with Alani, who in spite of being cum-shocked, was still ready for more.

When Lute was finally drained and had collapsed back again onto his haunches to survey the carnage, his lovers traded cum laden kisses as they rubbed his jism all over each other's bodies like fine lotion, giggling softly as they did.

It was well past midnight when a freshly showered Alani got back on her scooter and headed home, having to get up for work the next morning. But after seeing her off, Lute and Ellen took a few hits from the joint she left behind and repaired to their outdoor shower, sitting on the shower bench, letting the warm soothing waters cascade over their bodies.

And when Ellen moved onto Lute's lap and welcomed his huge cock back into her cavernous pussy, they melded together like the lovers they would continue to be, as often as possible, for many years to come.


RootRadio
RootRadio
486 Followers
12