The Return of Janice Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy silver-haired Jan and a resolution of the husband issue.
22.9k words
4.3
7.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trouble with Daniel, Double Penetration, Non-consent

Trigger warning: Although some acts in the first part of this story are reluctantly consensual, there are implications of rape, which could be disturbing to some readers.

Being unsure about how safe she'd be at her home Janice had spent two nights before the big charity party with me in my hotel room. The first night we seemed to alternate between fucking and crying. The second night we shared the pleasure of our friend Carmella, who, unfortunately, could not stay overnight.

The morning found us waking in each other's arms.

I sucked her wonderful breasts.

"Mmm. I could get used to this."

"Not too used to it, I hope. I want to keep it special."

I sucked until the nipple puffed up against my tongue. As I moved to the other one, I let my hand slip through the softness of her pure white pubic hair.

"Oh, Lover," Jan crooned. But then, "Oh. Lover. Lover, wait."

"What is it?"

"I need to pee."

"Ah. Good idea." We kissed. With a reluctant groan Jan got out of bed and padded naked across the small room. My penis twitched as I watched her alabaster ass sway. She stepped into the bathroom, but did not shut the door.

I looked at the clock. "8:50 already. I ordered room service for 9:00. You may want to put on a robe when you come out."

I got up and found the hotel bathrobes in the closet. I slid my arms in without tying it closed. I heard the flush, then water in the sink. I looked through the open door.

Janice was standing at the sink, putting toothpaste on her brush. I smiled at the subtle bounce of her tits at this small movement. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Bathrobe? Why? Maybe it will be Farokh, that adorable bellman with the very big..."

"Farokh, huh?" I stepped behind her, admiring her perfect form in the mirror. She started brushing her teeth, giving her butt a nice wiggle against my dick. "I will give him a decent tip and send him on his way. Today is about you and me, together, alone."

"Mmm." She closed her eyes and lightly pushed back on my growing dick.

I ran my hands from her shoulders, down her arms. I was captivated by the sight of her, and by a perfect memory. "This reminds me of our time in Los Angeles. The first time I saw you naked was in a hotel room mirror. I was enchanted by you then as I am now. Your smile, your perfect skin, your magnificent breasts."

Jan spat a large dollop of foam into the sink. She looked at our reflection with a smirk, her mouth still half full. "Awnd maw poobs, Yovaw. Don fawget maw poobs."

"Yes, my love. I am still enamored with your pubes." I chuckled as she spat again.

"Carpet and drapes, Lover. Now, kiss me."

She turned in my arms, her nipples rubbing through my chest hair as she stood on her toes and tilted her head. Suddenly, she stopped, made a sour face, and turned back around. "I'm sorry, Lover, but it's your turn to brush your teeth." She handed me her toothbrush as she walked from the room, smiling. "The things we didn't worry about the first time, hm?"

I made a chore of brushing my teeth and my tongue before stepping to the toilet to pee. After flushing and washing, I walked into the main room to find Janice had opened the sliding door and was sitting on a patio chair, several stories up, still nude.

There is a way to how an older woman sits that cannot be matched by lesser mortals. With her legs crossed, one thigh over the other, her pale butt gets a delightful spread that longs to be kissed as it flattens to the chair. The top of her cheeks push out behind in a display of ass-cleavage that sets my blood ringing.

As I walked onto the balcony, she turned her upper body toward me. Her breasts bobbed proudly, their slight droop bringing the nipples in perfect alignment with my dick. Janice glanced down, grinning with glee.

"Hard already." She lifted my shaft with her long fingers and kissed the tip. "I do love that about you."

"All for you, my love," I leaned down to give her a deep, passionate kiss.

She giggled. "Peppermint. Much better." As I stood back up, Jan took my cock into her mouth, slowly licking its full length. "Mmm. I do love the taste of this as well."

She sucked me softly for several minutes. The only sound was our gentle moans of mutual pleasure.

And a rap at the door.

Jan sat up, her tongue licking an evil smile. "Should I get it?"

"You," I gave her a quick kiss, "stay right there."

I closed and tied my robe, grabbing my wallet off the nightstand on my way to the door. Checking the peep hole, I saw a handsome young man with our breakfast.

I opened the door wide. "Good morning, sir. Champagne and strawberries, as you..." he looked past me to see Janice on the patio, giving him a finger wave. "Oh my. She's beautiful, isn't she, sir."

"She certainly is. I can take it from here, thank you." I handed him two twenties, picked up the tray with a tureen, the ice bucket, and a newspaper, then closed the door on his embarrassed smile.

Jan chuckled as I put the tray down. "We'll be getting great service for the rest of the stay, once word gets out downstairs."

"As I said, I want today to be about you and me," a quick kiss "alone."

Jan untied my robe. "Where did you hide my friend? Ah. There he is. And so big and hard."

Jan jumped a bit as I popped the cork off the champagne, careful not to lose any from the bottle. She held up a glass and I poured for her.

I raised my glass. "To a full day of just the two of us."

We clinked glasses and sipped. "Until 1:00, when I have a debrief with the police and hotel staff."

I raised my glass again, "To Janice being debriefed."

"Here, here."

My robe still open, I sat next to her and lifted the silver cover off the bowl. "Strawberries and creme for Senora Blanco."

Jan selected a large strawberry and dropped it into her champagne. "Gracias, mi amor."

The meal was simple and relaxed. When I opened the newspaper, I was startled to see a photo of "an unnamed woman" from behind, holding up her dress in front of the gunman. The headline read, "Don't mess with Texas." I showed it to Jan, who smiled. "A shame they blurred her butt crack."

We laughed, and I realized I could not take my eyes off her. Her crystal blue eyes competed with the soft pink nipples on her perfect breasts. The champagne danced in my head as we chatted about nothing of the past and everything for the future.

As we finished, we stood at the same time. Again, she pressed her tits to my chest as she rose on her toes, this time, pulling me into a deep, warm kiss. I filled my hands with her breasts, letting my thumbs play across the hardening nipples.

"Mmm. Take me back to bed, Lover."

In moments we were tussling like school kids, kissing and groping as if it was all brand new. At one point, we found ourselves splayed out; Jan on her stomach while I laid perpendicular with my head on her butt.

Jan wiggled her hips, "This is fun."

I rolled over so I was looking down at her white, round ass. "Do you know what else would be fun?" I started kissing her cheeks, following the curve up and back.

"Hmm," she cooed. "I like where this is going."

I spread her bottom, kissing along the length of her tantalizing crack. When my mouth reached her rectum, Jan arched back toward me. "Lick me, Lover. Eat my ass."

Spreading her wider, I sealed my mouth around her tight pucker. My tongue lashed across and around it. She lifted her hips, opening her cheeks wider. I pushed the tip of my tongue against her sphincter, feeling it open as she relaxed. The scent of her filled me with a heady musk that engorged my cock and fired my lust. I forced my tongue into her, drawing her most secret essence into my mouth. I loved the taste from Jan's clean asshole and my drool poured into her.

I reached under to slide a finger into her pussy. She cried out, grinding her clit onto my palm. When my finger came out, it was covered in her sweet, slick juices. It slid easily into her ass.

"AH, YES. That's how I want to start my day. Oooo, it hurts a bit, Lover. Give me a minute."

As I slowly pulled my finger out, a portion of her inner-flesh followed for a second, not wanting to give up the feeling of this intruder.

Jan quickly climbed off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. She returned with our favorite pink, plastic bottle with a screw on top. Waving it playfully, she started to sing-song, "Roll over. Roll over. Put your butt down and your cock up so I can lube up for my ass up."

"That is pretty terrible," I said as I rolled onto my back, my dick sticking up in aroused anticipation.

"You only say that now. Wait until ..." she poured a generous amount of lube on her hands, then rubbed them together before wrapping both hands around my hard cock, covering it in slick lubricant. "Huh? Not so terrible now, is it, Lover?"

I could only groan in appreciation.

"Now, give me one minute." She again filled her palm from the pink bottle. She rubbed the fingers of her other hand into the puddle of lube before turning her back to me on the bed, leaning forward on her knees. Her pink pussy lips peeked out below her dark pucker.

"Love the view."

"Wait, Lover, it gets better." She reached back and rubbed her fingers along her asshole, then slowly pushed her middle finger into my favorite nasty place. She stroked a few times, before pulling the finger out. She rubbed her fingers into the lube in her hand again, this time inserting two fingers.

I was in awe, watching her stretch the wrinkled skin open as the fingers worked their way deeper. She gave a small whimper, then a deep breath. "Dear god," she gasped.

I began stroking my cock as she continued to prepare her dark hole. Three fingers. Then four, disappearing into the greasy depths. She was making more noise now, describing what she was doing with her fingers inside and how it felt. Then she got quiet.

I stared as her fingers slid out. Her asshole had been stretched into a pink gaping cavern. "OK, hurry, before it contracts."

She threw her right leg over my hips, her back to me so I could watch her fingers guide the tip of my cock into the already closing orifice.

"Now, Lover."

I pushed up and the large head of my cock forced its way into her anus. Jan shrieked and I paused. I could feel the muscles constricting around the ridge, inciting me to cum. Instead, I waited until I felt her relax with a deep sigh. "Pussy sex is great, but sometimes a lady just wants it in her ass, y'know? Keep going, Lover."

I eased myself further in as Jan lowered her blemish free butt toward my hips. When I was about halfway in, she started lifting up so I pulled back. My cock glistened with lube as it emerged. When only my head was inside, Jan waited, then said, "Uh huh" before starting back down.

I pushed in a bit faster this time. Soon our pubic bones gently bumped together. We both sighed.

"I sometimes forget how big you really are, Lover." She slowly rotated her hips, letting my rod stir her insides. "But I am so awfully glad you are."

We started a slow, steady pace of up and down, in and out; both of us groaning at our mutual pleasure. I felt her fingers teasing her clit.

"Ready to go a bit faster, Jan?"

She nodded, but before she could reply, we heard a sound from the hotel room door. Someone was trying to come in.

I shouted, "Occupied. Come back later, please."

"No, I don't think so," said a man's voice

The way Jan was sitting on me, I could not see who had entered, but instead of panicking and covering up, her back straightened and her shoulders squared off.

"Daniel. What the fuck are you doing here?"

"'What the fuck?' Nice way of putting it, considering your condition."

He walked around to where I could see him, holding a room key in one hand, and the DO NOT DISTURB sign in the other. He was wearing a business suit and necktie. His balding head caught the morning sunlight.

I was ready to beat the shit out of him. "How did you that key? What the fuck do you want?"

Daniel waved casually. "The key was no more difficult than the room number, for a man with my ... connections."

I started to push Jan off so I could throw him out, but I felt her hand on my arm, as if signaling to stay calm. She kept rocking her hips, keeping my dick hard in her butthole.

"Stay where you are," Daniel insisted. "No reason to stop what you're doing. This is perfect." He took off his suit jacket and shirt carefully draping them over the back of a desk chair. No gun, I noticed. "Keep butt fucking my wife. Better you than me. Though, I am a little surprised it's you."

Jan was still rocking her ass, though she never took her eyes off him, like a prey watching the predator.

"I thought we were friends. But then Janice loves fucking her friends." He sat down. "My tits look great on you, Janice." He shrugged as he explained his "joke." "My credit card, my tits." He untied his shoes, removing them and his socks. He placed the shoes side-by-side, meticulously rolling each sock to fit in its respective shoe.

"Did she tell you about how easy I'm letting her off in the divorce? Just the one condition. I thought about demanding my tits back. Or at least one, as a shared asset. But my colleagues feel that wouldn't fly legally."

He stood up and removed his slacks, revealing white boxers. Still no gun. He folded the pants with a perfect crease and laid them flat on the dresser. "I thought about it and hadn't come up with anything. So, I stopped by to talk about it. And what do I find? Boyfriend here has provided the perfect 'condition.'"

He dropped his boxers, leaving them loose and wrinkled as he stepped toward us. "I'm going to fuck you, Janice." His dick was hard, sticking straight out, swollen, angry, menacing. All three inches of it. I thought she had been exaggerating. I considered laughing, but the determination in Jan's eyes said otherwise.

He walked to the bed. "While he fucks you here," he slapped Jan's ass, hard, "I'm going to fuck you here." He shoved a finger in her pussy. Janice flinched and cried out, but kept humping me steadily with her ass. Her fingers tightened on my arm.

Daniel waddled onto the bed, straddling my knees. "What's this?" I gritted my teeth when he touched the hickey below Janice's tit. "How careless of you. Might as well deface the Venus de Milo." He spread out his fingers to cover her nipple, slowly pushing her back so her pussy arched toward him. He moved closer until his dick was in her white muff. "Think of her as community property. You get the back half. I get the front!" He forced his tiny dick inside her as I was pushing forward. Jan's groan was not one of discomfort.

"You hear that? She likes it. Double penetration. She always does. She always did." Daniel was sliding in and out now. Jan was rocking her hips; onto him, onto me, and again and again.

"Don't think you're the first I've shared her with. I fucked her cunt while Cy took her ass. Cy loves ass play, so I'm told."

We were all speeding up. I could feel him on the other side of Jan's body; only a thin piece of tissue between us. I reached around for balance, cupping Jan's large breasts.

"NO!" Daniel shouted slapping my hands, his calm façade gone. "My tits! Hands off!" His face was purple with rage. "You get the back half because you're an ASSHOLE!"

Startled, I pulled my hands away. I put my mouth close to Jan's ear. "Are you okay?"

She nodded without answering and without changing rhythm.

"And what about Mitch?" The rage hidden below the surface again, Daniel continued his rant. "Have you met Mitch? Biggest damn dick you've ever seen. My wife took it, right where you're putting yours. In her dirty ass. While I fucked her from the front, like a MAN. LIKE THIS!"

Jan was starting to sweat, her groans getting more frequent. And finally, more vocal.

"You call that fucking, little man? I've known men with even smaller dicks than yours who made me scream with pleasure; who had me begging for more."

She paused to gasp for breath before rocking faster. I could feel my orgasm growing as her ass clutched around me.

"You know why I'm close to cumming? Because you're not in control here. I am. This man in my ass knows it because he gave me control. And I love him for it. You think you're running this three-way? Watch this."

I felt Jan's cunt muscles contract, just once.

"OH FUCK!" With a surprised expression, Daniel's dick was forced from his wife's pussy. He frantically grabbed at it; cum squirting all over his arms and legs.

As he gathered his clothes in his sticky hands, Daniel blustered angrily about breach of contract and alienation of affection and misuse of a dangerous weapon.

Janice rocked her ass calmly over my cock. "The contract I signed became valid the minute the final condition was met. That was about 30 seconds ago when I let you put your pitiful 'weapon' near me. The only reason I haven't called the hotel police is that I'm ... otherwise distracted. Now get out!"

Daniel flew out in a rage.

Jan took a deep breath and tilted her head toward me. I felt a deep swell of pride in this woman I loved. I cupped her wonderful tits, squeezing her nipples as I kissed her cheek and said, "You are incredible."

She smiled. "Hmm. Ready, Lover?"

Her muscles clenched around my shaft, pulling it deeper in ripples. "JANICE FUCK ME!" then a drawn-out shout of pure pleasure as I filled her ass with my cum.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + -

Roxanne and Cy, Double Penetration with Consent

With Jan's big charity party behind us for another year, I opted to stay in Dallas for a few more days to explore all the new facets of our relationship.

Because of how we started on this new path, from a longtime friendship to a full sexual relationship, much of our time together has involved other people. So far, it has been Jan and me and a second woman, though I have had mfm experiences with other partners. As a result, Jan and I have tried to spend more time just one-on-one, exploring what we might be as a couple.

Which is why, as I sat across from her at a dark table in a bar, I was nervous about bringing up something that had been tickling the fantasy side of my brain.

"Jan, we've talked about our past relationships. We both know the other has been involved with swinging and swapping."

Jan squinted curiously at my third empty gin and tonic. "Yes, of course."

"All the sharing you and I have done has been with other women."

"Tell me you're not complaining, Lover."

"I was just wondering... do you miss being with two men? I've heard double penetration can be very exciting."

She looked at me silently for a moment, then began to laugh, affectionately. "Oh, Lover, are you asking if I want a three-way? The classic em slash ef slash em action? Mouth-to-cunt spit roast? One in the pink and one in the stink? Is that really what you're asking me?"

"Well, I was trying to be adult and respectful about it, but ... yes. Do you want to?"

In the dim light of the bar, Jan moved our glasses aside, reached across to hold both my hands in hers, and leaned over the table until our noses were touching. Her large boobs rested on the wooden table, damp from condensation of the glasses. The fragrance from her full head of pure white hair intoxicated me as always. I was lost in her eyes.

Her voice was soft and loving. "Yes."

Somehow, I did not cum in my pants right then and there.

"Thank you for asking, Lover. Anything else? Did you have a partner in mind, or did you want me to arrange things?"

"Um, you, I guess. You'd know what guy can get you going."

"Just a guy, or would a foursome be OK with the lady's consent?"

"Another lady might make it more interesting."

"A normal, well-adjusted couple, or one where the woman is a high-energy, big-tittied nympho with impulse difficulties and boundary issues?"