The Return Of The Natalie Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm crazy about you,' I whispered, and in reply she twisted around in my arms to face me, pushing against my stiff penis. Her face was flushed and the front of her shirt was damp with perspiration, clinging to her breasts, the nipples stiff and poking against the material. She didn't speak, just took my face in her hands and held me while we kissed properly for the first time in over a year. I'd almost forgotten how good she tasted, sweet and fresh, and her tongue pushed into my mouth and worked against mine. Her hands left my face and went around my neck, into my hair, and she pulled my face tightly to her own as the passion of our kiss intensified.

Before I knew it we were back against the side of the barn, pressing into the haybales that were stacked against the wall. Our mouths remained locked, and I traced the bumps of her spine up her back and crept my hand under her shirt and across her shoulderblades. I broke our bond to find Natalie smiling, and I followed her eyeline down to my crotch and the peak that had formed in my pants. She hooked one slim finger into the waistband and pulled forward barely an inch.

'Looks like you might need some help down there,' she breathed, looking up again.

I swept both hands under her shirt and closed them over the gorgeous swell of her breasts, my eyes never leaving hers as I rolled her tight nipples under my thumbs, making her gasp before drawing the shirt up and over her head.

'I think I'm doing alright,' I said, lifting her up and sitting her on a bale before lowering my head to her neck and down to her chest. I rolled a deep red nipple across my tongue, taking it into my mouth and sucking hard, and Nat tugged at my hair as I did so. A second later her hand was inside my pants, tracing through my pubic hair before finally wrapping around the base of my swollen dick. I returned my mouth to hers as she started moving her hand up and down, and I pulled at the back of her shorts, feeling hot skin and then soft, tiny panties as I caressed her bottom.

Suddenly the silence of the morning and the heat between us was broken by the piercing blast of a horn. The noise was outside the barn, and sounded close, and each time another blast came it sounded closer, accompanying the sound of a heavy engine. I broke away from Natalie's grasp and edged quickly towards the barn door, keeping out of sight against the wall. A bead of sweat dripped into my eyes and I knuckled it away, cursing under my breath as I peeked around the door frame. Jesus Christ, not now. I turned back to Natalie.

'You aren't going to believe this...'

***************

The uninvited horn and V8 belonged to a rusted hulk of Dodge pickup, and what remained of the white paintwork glinted off the body as the vehicle skidded to a halt in the farmyard. Two guys jumped out, both big built and wearing overalls that looked as tired as the truck. One of them remained by the vehicle while the other moved towards the house, calling out my name with some urgency as he did so.

I pulled back inside the shadow of the barn and looked at Natalie. She still standing by the haybales, her face questioning. Her hair was loose over her shoulders and her breasts stood out proudly.

'Better get something on,' I said regrettably. 'You don't want to be seen like that, not by these boys.' I looked once again through the chink between the door and the frame. Both men were now calling for me.

'Who are they,' said Nat, snatching up her shirt and dragging it over her head.

'Ed and Jess Margera, Brothers,' I said. 'Their Dad rents some of my Father's land. The family runs a big cattle farm down in the valley.'

'Are they okay?'

I nodded. 'Don't worry, both of them are harmless enough. Just rough country boys, that's all.'

Natalie was behind me, looking over my shoulder. Her hand ruffled the hair on my chest. 'You'd better get out and see what they want'

'Yeah. Go out the back of the barn and around to the house. You might want to get something more on.' I kissed her mouth. 'All these idiots ever see is cows. You'll give them a heart-attack.'

She returned the kiss. 'Okay. We'll resume this later.'

I sighed. 'Believe it.' I swatted her lightly across the butt as she made her way towards the other end of the barn, and I watched her go before stepping out the door and into the sunlight. Ed saw me instantly and called his Brother, and both of them started to lumber quickly across the yard in my direction. I fixed a smile on my face as I approached, hoping it hid the fact that my thoughts were wishing the horrors of hell to be unleashed upon the two of them at that moment. Talk about timing.

Jess was the older and bigger of the two, heavy shoulders and solid arms that were tanned deeply from years of working the land. He sported a crude prison tattoo of a skull on his forearm, a present from the penitentiary after he'd done time for boosting cars a few years back. Ed was smaller but still chunky, and everytime I saw him he insisted on calling me Ricardo, as if it was something he'd invented and was proud of. In return I ribbed him constantly about the blonde mullet he still wore.

'Jeez, Rich. Glad we found ya,' said Jess as I reached them.

'You don't think it's a little early for you boys to be driving around like The Road Warrior?'

Ed looked puzzled, generally his usual expression. 'What's that, Ricardo?'

'It's a movie, Ed. Mad Max, apocalyptic thing, you know?'

'Sounds good. Should I see it?'

'Sure, it's a great flick. But fuck movies, Ed.' My frustration was obvious, I could still taste Natalie's sweet skin on my tongue. 'What the hell do you want?'

The Brothers had been on their early morning round of the livestock, and were checking the fields towards the heavy woodlands when the problem had arisen. Sometime during the night a half-dozen cattle had broken the fencing and had wandered onto the land still owned by my Father. A deep brook that ran through Dad's property had also captured one of the beasts; it had fallen down the steep sides, and although not injured or in any immediate danger, couldn't climb out without assistance. As the land was technically my responsibility the Margera's had come to me for help.

'So you really had to come here like the Charge of the Light Brigade?' I questioned, after they'd spent a good two minutes interrupting each other to relate the tale. 'It's too early for drama, guys.'

'These are prized animals, Rich,' said Jess. 'We could really use your help, and Daddy can't do it, not with his Knees.' He paused, then added, 'Plus, they are on your land.'

'You don't have to ask for access to those fields, Jess. It's not like we don't trust you.'

The sound of a door closing sharply came from the direction of the house, and Ed looked up from where he'd been scraping the dirt from underneath his stubby fingernails. 'I thought your folks were away?'

'They are, I've got a friend staying with me.'

From around the corner of the house came Natalie. She was now dressed more conservatively in faded jeans and a checked sleeveless shirt, and she smiled coyly at me as she strode over to where we stood. I looked at the Brothers.

'That's some friend pal,' said Jess, and he grinned at Natalie, exposing a set of nicotine stained teeth. She returned the grin and came and leant against me, slipping one arm around my still-bare waist. I introduced her, and as I did I noticed how both of them seemed to stand to attention, like a state's smallest and scruffiest redneck army.

'Nice to meet you both,' said Nat.

Ed gave an equally ugly grin as his brother. 'And you Miss. You sure are a pretty thing.'

I felt Natalie squirm with embarrassment. 'Easy Ed. Holster that libido, cowboy,' I said. 'Natalie's a very close friend of mine.'

'Yeah, shitheels, get in the truck,' said Jess, punching his brother heavily on the shoulder. Ed obeyed instantly, closing the door of the cab roughly behind him. 'You gonna help us then, Rich?' He said, walking around to the driver's door. I nodded my acknowledgement with all the cheer of a man who's just lost a dollar and found a nickel, and turned to Natalie. I quickly explained the situation to her.

'I'd better go and help them. Won't take long,' I said.

'And I'm coming with you.'

'You sure? It's could get ugly.'

She glanced at the truck, where Ed and Jess hadn't taken their eyes off her. 'It's already ugly,' she whispered, 'and I can handle myself. Besides, I'm not letting you out of my sight.'

'I like the sound of that.'

'You should.' She pecked me quickly on the lips. 'Go and get some shoes on, and I'll wait here.'

I ran into the cool interior of the house and up to my room, found some ancient jeans with the knees blown out and pulled them on and laced up my old boots. I grabbed a shirt from the laundry room and headed back out into the yard, where Jess had now got the Dodge fired up and spitting fumes out of the pipes. Ed shifted his bulk over to the middle of the cab and I climbed in behind him, and Natalie then climbed onto me, sitting sideways across my lap and curling an arm around my back. My face was pressed into the coolness of her neck and the fresh smell of her skin made my head swim.

'You hold on there, Miss Natalie,' chimed Ed.

'Thanks Ed, I will,' she replied, looking at me with bemusement. Jess gunned the throttle and the roar of the V8 exploded around us.

'Jesus Christ, Jess, you got a muffler on this thing,' I hollered across the cab.

He shook his head, dirty blond hair flying around his face. 'No. Not really. Ripped most of it off last week.' He forced the stick into drive with a crunch that would have made a mechanic weep, and we shot out of the yard in a blizzard of dust. I gripped Natalie tightly and she did the same to me, half out of fear, half out of desire.

***************

As was usual with the Margera boys, the situation sounded worse than it actually was. We bumped across the fields towards the woods, the four of us shaking around in the cab and Natalie avoiding several near-misses with the roof. Jess had Guns And Roses playing, the volume dialled clockwise to compete with the Dodge's engine, and I imagined it would be quieter sitting next to the turbines on a 747 at full bore. No wonder the cattle were upset.

I expected to see a full herd of steers sweeping across the land like something from an old frontier movie, fences destroyed for miles. That was how Ed had described it. But when the truck mercifully came to a halt near the woods and we climbed out the reality was a lot different. A small area of fencing had been pushed aside and four rather bored looking cows stood huddling together in a group, as if unsure what the next move was now they had broken free. It was a fairly simple task to round them back through onto the Margera's land, and after twenty plus minutes the anarchic livestock had returned back to their community. Jess went to count heads while Natalie kept watch and passed long nails to myself and Ed so we could hammer the boards back into place and keep the field secure.

The cow that had fallen into the deep brook was an altogether different matter however. I held Nat's hand and we picked our way through the light underbrush at the edge of the wood as the rays of sunlight fell through the canopy of foliage and kissed treetrunks with dabs of light. Jess and Ed walked before us, leading the group towards the stricken animal.

'You okay?' I said quietly, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

She nodded. 'You don't think the cow will be injured, do you?'

'I doubt it. This kind of thing happens all the time. I'm sure she just can't climb out. Probably just be a little distressed is all.'

We reached the brook. Mercifully the cow appeared to be fine, standing patiently in a foot of brackish looking water and looking up at Jess as he called down to her. When it became obvious that she couldn't climb the steep bank without assistance both Ed and Jess jumped down beside her and attempted to push her out. The cow just moaned and stayed rooted to the spot. Ed suggested bringing in the pickup and pulling her out.

'Use your brain,' said Jess irritably. 'We'll never get the truck through the trees.'

'Can we use a rope and pull her out,' said Natalie, squatting down on her knees and looking with concern for the animal. 'We can tie it around her horns and drag her out of there.

I agreed with the Brothers that this was the best thing to do, and when Natalie offered to get the rope from the truck and jogged away back to the field I watched her go with what must have been a soft, stupid look on my face. Jess noticed.

'You like her, Rich?' he asked, looking up at me while running a gloved hand along the cow's haunches.

'Yeah, very much.'

'She ain't from round here, is she?'

'No Jess, she isn't. She's a big city girl.'

He chuckled. 'Well, I guess I don't know shit about anything but drinking and farming, but if you asked me I'd say she looks right at home here. How long's she staying for?'

I turned my eyes away from Jess and watched Natalie returning through the trees, the rope wrapped around one shoulder and a determined look on her face as she traversed the vines that littered the earth of the wood. She glanced up and saw me looking, and threw me a tiny wave and a blown kiss as she approached. I turned back to Jess.

'Not long enough.' I said quietly.

It took time to rescue the stricken steer from the brook, and the work was hot, bringing the heavy sweat back to my brow that I'd had in the barn earlier that morning. We made a rough halter from the thick rope and looped it around the cow's neck and horns, and myself and Natalie took the rope while Jess and Ed pushed at the animal's rear. Several times I thought we'd got her out, but just as her front feet touched the lip of the brook she would slip on the soft earth and slide backwards. This went on, back and forth, until the cow slipped back and knocked Ed off his feet, sending him tumbling into the dirty water with a dull splash and a string of curses. He regained his footing, now looking more dirty than ever, and smacked the cow hard across the rump.

'C'mon, you damn bitch,' he hissed, raising his hand to strike once again, but before he could Natalie was upon him.

'Leave her alone,' her voice was raised, not a shout, but solid, and she scowled at Ed down in the brook. 'She's just frightened, that's all. Hitting her isn't doing any good.'

'But we'll be here all-'

'Then we'll be here all day. Whatever it takes. But if you hit her again Ed, then you're going to have me to deal with.'

Ed himself looked as if he'd been slapped. His mouth opened in retort, and then wisely closed itself just as quickly. He dropped his eyes from Natalie and hung his head. 'Sorry,' he mumbled into his chest.

I caught Jess looking at me with wide eyes and a grin, and I knew I was smiling also as Nat wound the rope in her small hands and got down on her knees near the cow. She ran her hand along the deep brown hide of the animal and spoke softly.

'Come on sweetheart,' I heard her say. 'It's too hot for all this, and you want to get back with your friends. Let's go, what do you say?'

She stood quickly and passed me the rope, before standing infront of me and gripping it tightly in her hands. I felt her tug gently and I began to do the same, and beneath the animal I saw Jess start to push. Ed stood uselessly by until his brother bashed him on the arm, and only then did he join in. The cow let forth a soft moan and started to climb, and Natalie continued with her gentle encouragement, and then somehow, don't ask me how, the beast was scrambling clear of the brook. I let go of the rope and offered a hand to the brothers while Natalie bunched the rope and stood next to the cow, patting softly on her large flanks.

I think I may have fallen in love with her at that moment, her skin shining with perspiration, her eyes dancing and alive, her tenderness and patience shining like beacons. I went to her, touched her shoulder and kissed her softly, while the Margera's brushed dirt from their filthy overalls.

We returned the cow to her field and herd, Natalie leading her from the woods by the halter, and after making sure the fence was safe we retreated to the truck. Jess left the stereo off as we drove back to the farm, and he raved about Nat's performance all the way. I kept quiet and held her on my lap, and next to us Ed continued to look sheepish, stealing glances at Natalie before she noticed and looked away. The time was nearing Ten-thirty as we pulled up in the yard, and the two of us jumped down from the cab and turned back to where Jess was leaning out of the window on one deeply tanned elbow.

'Thanks a lot, you guys,' he shouted over the roar of the Dodge. 'Sorry if we disturbed your morning.'

'Forget about it, Jess,' I said.

'There's still a lot of the day left,' said Natalie, gripping my hand tightly, making my stomach flip with anticipation.

'You need a job Natalie, come and see us. I think you're a natural.'

'I'll remember that Jess, thankyou.'

He gunned the engine and span the truck in the yard, giving us the thumbs-up sign as he did so. I raised my hand in reply and I saw Ed give Natalie a small wave and smile, which I guess was his version of an apology. We stood together and watched the truck disappear in a haze of dust and tail-pipe smog while silence returned to the farm. I felt Natalie's hands on my waist as she pulled me to her.

'All alone then?' She said.

I nodded. 'Looks that way. What do you wanna do now?'

'I don't know about you, but I could use a shower.' She took me by the hand and led me towards the house, looking back over her shoulder with a sly smile. 'Perhaps you'd like to wash my back for me?'

***************

The shadowed interior of the house was a blissful escape from the relentless sun, but I hardly noticed it as I chased Natalie through the kitchen and up the staircase. I caught her near the top and pushed her down, pressed my body on top of her, grabbed her tight butt through her jeans as I kissed her neck. She squirmed beneath me, giggling madly as I tickled along her ribs, and before I knew it she had got away and was heading for bathroom. I laughed and gave chase, and by the time I had reached her she had already got the shower running, the heavy spray of water echoing loudly on the tiles in the small room. I stood in the doorway and watched her pull her shirt off over her head, once more revealing her luscious breasts that had been denied me earlier that morning. She dropped the shirt at her feet and ran her fingers up and over her nipples, hard and erect, then raised her face and gave me the sexiest look I'd ever seen. I pounced on her and we grabbed at each other's clothes, and I heard the patter of buttons on the floor as Natalie tore my shirt open. My hands scrabbled at the waist of her jeans as I pushed them down over her curved hips and onto her thighs, and I ran my hand over her stomach and into her damp underwear as we kissed hard. Her pubic hair was wet and matted with sweat and desire, and as I curled my middle finger over her clit and then slid it up and inside her she gasped loudly into my ear, her nails dragging at the skin of my back.

And then we were naked and under the hot spray, the water bouncing off our skins in a million points and pooling at our entwined feet. I braced my body against the rear wall of the shower and grabbed Natalie's buttocks, soft and slippery under my fingers, and pulled her to me. She lifted herself up and onto me, and I held her tightly, crushing her breasts against my chest as I lowered her onto my rigid penis. Her eyes closed as she sank her tight vagina down over me, and I felt my teeth clamping together as I concentrated on not coming there and then, such was my excitement. She lay her head on my shoulder as we began to move together, her long hair sticking to my face and neck, my hands sliding on her back. The feel of her wet skin, the gorgeous smell of her and the hot, wet grasp of her vagina around me was mind-blowing, and I ground her down, mashing her pelvis into mine. The shower cubicle was filled with our moans, the angle of our penetration giving both of us maximum pleasure as the upper ridges of my dick grazed her clitoris everytime I pushed back into her.