The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," he said when I pranced back into the bedroom and hopped onto the bed next to him. "Look at you!"

"My turn," I said, and I pushed him down and threw myself on top of him, sliding my silky legs against his while we locked in another deep kiss. My penis was getting hard, straining against my thong, which Andy pulled off me. Then he started to play with me, tugging and teasing as I got harder and harder. I reached down to find him stiff as a board -- after so many years, his body was making up for lost time! I slid my ass over him and guided him into me while he lay back on the bed, not quite believing what was happening to him. He was still plenty slick from his first orgasm, and I was able to ease myself onto him, a little at a time, until I was impaled on his rock hard shaft, humping him up and down, up and down. His eyes rolled back in his head as he felt the beginnings of another orgasm beginning to well up in him, and I took his hand and placed it on my penis, which was almost ready too. Up and down, up and down, faster and faster, until he gritted his teeth and I could feel him throbbing inside me, which triggered my own orgasm, spewing gobs of semen on his chest as the waves of sweet ecstasy washed over me.

We collapsed into each other's arms, and when we got our breath back, we talked for hours. It was like Andy hadn't had any human companionship, intimate female companionship, for years, and once he got going, I couldn't turn him off, not that I wanted to. So I mostly listened as he bared is soul about how he'd wasted his life, and when I told him things were going to be different from now on, he didn't believe me. But the more I said it, the less he protested. Finally, we fell into a blissful sleep.

* * *

"Wakey wakey," I whispered. Andy sat up with a start, looked at me, and smiled.

"So it wasn't a dream, I'm really here, and you're really you."

"Yep."

I gasped as he rolled me over on my back and wrapped my stockinged legs behind his neck. And I gasped again as he entered me, which hurt at first since we were both dry, but soon he was in me again and I was rocking to his rhythm, slowly at first, then faster and faster as he huffed and puffed, losing himself in unbridled joy at being a man again, with me as his woman, and when he came it was with a rush, and although I didn't feel it coming, I came too, wicked spasms that I felt all the way down to my toes, sheer delight that went on and on and on....

When it was finally over, he spooned me and whispered over and over, "I love you. I love you."

"I love you too," I told him, "and things are gonna be different from now on."

"Like how?" he asked me.

"Well, for starters, you're gonna move out of that disaster apartment and come home with me. And you're gonna get a haircut, and shave off that beard, and be my Andy again."

I waited for him to say no, but he didn't. He just cuddled me, kissed my neck and said "We'll see."

We showered together -- he saw me without my wig for the first time, but my hair was long enough for a girl and he didn't seem to mind -- and then we wrapped hotel bathrobes around ourselves and enjoyed a room service breakfast. I told him about my plans for the day, and at first he resisted. But I wore him down, and I was holding all the cards, so he reluctantly agreed.

I changed myself back into Jay. Andy frowned when he saw me. "I don't know how to say this, but for some reason, when you're a guy, it isn't the same. The way I feel about you, I mean."

"And when I'm a guy, I'm not particularly attracted to you. Weird, huh?"

"So where are we going with this?"

"Sweetheart, after last night, I could change my flight from Portland to Bangkok and have the operation tomorrow."

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"For us, Andy. For us."

* * *

It was amusing to pick up my car as a guy this time -- I did get a double-take from the valet -- and we drove to Andy's house first. His mother was overwhelmed, but she finally composed herself and served us coffee while we talked about old times. I excused myself at one point, found the package she had waiting for me by the front door, took it out to the car and stored it in the trunk. Andy didn't notice a thing.

Then it was off to Grover Cleveland for the reunion luncheon. No tickets were required for this event, and we were both surprised by how many people were already milling around the lunchroom. As prearranged, Andy and I separated, and he started to mingle with startled classmates, who probably thought he was a homeless person who had wandered into the room looking for a free meal. Meanwhile, I made my way towards Audrey Forrest, who was holding court over a small knot of well-dressed men. In my jeans, outrageous tee shirt and sneakers, with long hair hanging over my ears, I was decidedly out of place. It didn't take long for Audrey to spot me, and I'm sure she didn't recognize me at first. I stood by myself, listening to snippets of conversation, until her curiosity got the better of her. "Who's this mysterious stranger?" she asked.

"Hi Audrey. You're looking good. Don't you recognize me?"

It's a truism that although people age at different rates, our voices stay the same (unless we're changing genders) and Ashley's eyes widened as she realized who I was. "Jay? Jay Fawcett?"

"You sound surprised to see me."

"More like shocked. The last time I saw you, you looked a little different...."

"That was a fun night."

"And what are you doing with yourself these days?" The guys she had been presiding over were staring at me too.

"Counting my millions."

She laughed out loud. "So where do you live?"

"I have three homes."

"Still the class clown." She pulled a business card out of her purse. Audrey Forrest, Realtor. With a picture that made her look many years younger. "Looking for a fourth?" she taunted me.

"Not right now. But I know someone who could use your help. He's right over there." I pointed to Andy, who was hunkered down at the appetizer table, shoveling pretzels into his mouth.

"He looks like he sleeps under a bridge."

"He's not long on cash, but he has a small income. Maybe you could help him find something?"

"I don't think so." She looked away from him.

Just then a familiar voice came over the PA system. "Welcome to the Class of 95! Will you please find seats so that lunch can be served." Who was that voice? My God, it was Mrs. Dumphrey!

"I can't believe that old bag is still a guidance counsellor. Hasn't she poisoned enough young minds?" I said.

Audrey was shocked. "You really have been away, Jay. Mrs. Dumphrey has been the principal of Grover Cleveland for years."

"You're shitting me, right?"

I could feel her presence behind me before I turned around. Twenty years older, with the same dour face and dumpy figure, Mrs. Dumphrey was fit to be tied. She glowered at me like I was some kind of truant before she said, "You've got some nerve, Mr. Fawcett, showing up here looking like a bum and using such language."

"You haven't changed a bit," I told her. "What a buzzkill."

Smoke was coming out of her ears. "You were a waste of a desk and a chair twenty years ago, and I can see that nothing has changed." A crowd was gathering, and Andy joined us, pretzel crumbs in his beard. Mrs. Dumphrey rolled her eyes. "And who is this creature? Another sad commentary on Grover Cleveland High School before I became principal."

"Maybe if I made a contribution to your college scholarship fund for worthy students, you'd feel differently?"

"That's a laugh. You'll probably need to pass the hat for bus fare home."

"Suppose I were to raise a million dollars? On one condition?"

"Ha! That you don't get caught robbing the bank?"

"No. That you resign and drag your sorry ass out of Dullsville."

There was dead silence. The other alumni were gaping in shock, except for Andy, who was taking it all in with amusement. Then Audrey Forrest whispered something in Mrs. Dumphrey's ear, and a wicked smile came over her toadlike face. "If you can raise the money by tonight, you're on. Provided you meet one condition: you will have to dress as a woman, every day, for an entire year!" Peals of laughter rocked the lunch room.

* * *

Andy returned to his pretzels, and I found a quiet corner to make two calls on my cell phone. The first was a quick call to my personal banker. The second was a longer, more difficult call to my boss. When I was through, I signaled Andy, and we bailed out before lunch was served. He waited until we got back to my car before he started in on me. "You really stepped in it back there, bro."

"Yeah, I guess I kind of lost my cool with that bitch."

"Could you really come up with that kind of money?"

"That's no problem. Tell me, did anybody recognize you in there?"

Andy laughed. "Hell no, they all thought I was a panhandler."

"Perfect." He asked me what I meant, but we were pulling up in front of the barbershop I'd found in the yellow pages. "Follow me," I said.

Andy got out of the car and stood outside the door. "Are you getting a haircut?"

"No. You are."

"No fucking way."

"And you're losing that awful beard, too."

"You're starting to piss me off."

"Are you forgetting about last night already?"

"Wait, what?"

I raised my voice to Jayne's. "How good it felt to hold me? To be inside me?"

"No, but...."

"No buts, Mister. You've got one shot at me, and it's decision time, right now. Do you think I want to spend the rest of my life kissing a bear?"

"The rest of your life?"

"You heard me. If you don't want that, if you don't want me, just say so right now, and I'll be on my way."

"Jay...Jayne, I think I do want that. I think I do."

"Then get your ass in there!"

* * *

I gave the barber $200 and made sure Andy was planted in a chair before I left to shop for something to wear to the reunion. I'd planned to wear a sweet little dress with a matching bolero jacket, but after my run-in with Audrey and Mrs. Dumphrey, I figured something a bit sexier was called for.

It's always easier to shop for women's clothing when you're dressed as a woman, and I had some other projects too, so my next stop was the Hyatt, where I changed back into Jayne. I toyed with the idea of putting on my khaki skirt and knee sox again, but for some reason I felt like wearing that sweet little dress -- I'm such a girl! -- which wouldn't be too dressy for downtown Cincinnati. With navy nylons and a matching purse and heels, I was every inch the career woman as I walked the few blocks to Saks Fifth Avenue, turning the heads of several well-dressed men along the way.

I love to shop, but I didn't have all day, so I made a beeline for the Misses department and started my search for something hot. It didn't take long for me to spy a black tank top that was just dressy enough to wear to a special occasion. Before I tried it on, I searched fruitlessly for a cute skirt to wear with it. Nothing seemed right! In desperation, I tried my luck in the Juniors department -- I can't get away with Juniors tops, but my hips are so slim that Juniors skirts sometimes work for me, and sure enough there it was: a short pencil skirt with turquoise leaves and pink flowers on a white background with black trim. It was darling! I found a fitting room, hurriedly took off my jacket and dress, and pulled on the top and skirt. They were perfect on me! The skirt was unlined, so I'd need a short half slip, and of course my blue nylons looked ridiculous, but I didn't intend to wear nylons that night, and after I took off the skirt and top I peeled them off.

Then it was back into my dress and heels, off to the lingerie department to find a slip, and on to shoes and purses. Where I came up empty! So I paid for the skirt, slip and top and raced across the street to Macy's. Success! In short order I scored a cute pair of strappy heels, a little black and white purse that would be perfect for evening, and my last acquisition: a statement necklace that matched the flowers on my new skirt. I was laden down with shopping bags when I returned to the Hyatt, just in time for my appointment at the nail salon. A manicure and pedicure in hot pink, please!

After a quick word with the hotel concierge, it was off to a local branch of my bank, where I picked up the check I'd ordered earlier that afternoon. I had to show my ID, of course, and it was amusing to observe the double-takes from the teller and two bank officers before they were satisfied I was really me. This type of episode used to unnerve me, but I figured I was never going to see these people again, and I certainly gave them something to talk about!

I didn't have time to return to my room before I picked up Andy. I was dying to see what he looked like, and I wasn't disappointed: standing outside the barber shop was a devastatingly handsome man, who looked like I'd imagined Andy to be in my dreams -- tall, with a full head of neatly trimmed hair, dark without a hint of gray. And his face! Now that I could see it again, I wanted him more than ever. Of course, he was still dressed like a bum, but that was going to change next. He climbed into the car and started to grumble as we drove back to the hotel. "I can't believe you made me put up with that shit! The barber said he was calling Guinness Book of World Records. I look like I'm in seventh grade!"

I just smiled sweetly while he unloaded on me. When we got to the hotel, I gathered up my shopping bags, and handed Andy the package which his mother had given me. "What's this?"

"You'll see. Follow me." He kept grumbling all the way down the hall and up the elevator, until we got to my suite. Where I pointed him towards the powder room and told him, "Put on the clothes in that package." Then I closed the door to the bedroom before he had a chance to protest, and hung up my new skirt and top. I took off my jacket, and I was fixing us drinks in the parlor when Andy came back into the room. In a perfectly fitting suit, shirt and tie. Even his shoes were polished -- his mother was a saint. He looked like a male model on the cover of GQ, and he knew it, too: that old, dashing smile that I remembered from his youth was back. My Andy was back!

I handed him a beer and sat down demurely in my little dress. "Cheers!" I said, lifting my glass of Chardonnay.

"You're looking very prim and proper tonight."

"Not for long. You know what's funny? You made a much bigger transformation than I did today."

"Hardly."

"No, it's true! Ever since last night, you've been changing, can't you see it?"

"So I look a little different. I'm still a guy."

"It's not just the way you look, sweetheart. Yesterday you were a whipped dog. Now you're an alpha male."

"Maybe I can score with a real woman now?"

I punched him on the arm. "Don't be such a brat!"

"You think you have me wrapped around your little finger, don't you?"

"Um hmm." I leaned over and kissed him, gently on the lips. "Shall I tell you what we have planned for tonight?"

"We can stay right here, as far as I'm concerned."

"No, in a few minutes I'm going to put on a ridiculously hot outfit, and you are going to take me to our twentieth reunion."

"I was afraid of that."

"Here are our tickets." I handed them to him. "You just be yourself. Everybody will be talking about you. I'll just be your hot date. Nobody will guess who I am."

* * *

I've been dressing as a woman long enough to know when I pass, but for the first time since the senior prom twenty years before, I could tell that something special was happening. Then, it was Andy's mother who'd put me over the top, but that night, it was twenty years of trial and error that guided me through my hair, my makeup, and by the time I'd changed into my new outfit, I was pretty sure I was smoking hot. Any doubt was erased when I saw the look on Andy's face when I returned to the parlor. "Holy shit," he said, "is that really you?"

"You Tarzan, me Jayne. Pour me a vodka tonic, please." I had to be careful sitting down in my tight little skirt.

He poured me a stiff one and popped another beer for himself. "Better be careful. Remember what happened the last time you got started on those?"

"Yes. I was the prettiest girl at the senior prom, to quote someone I know."

"I want to fuck you right now."

"I've created a monster!"

"Let's do it before you're too drunk to drive."

"That won't be a problem tonight." As if on cue, the telephone rang. It was the concierge. "Your limousine is here, madam."

"Thanks, we'll be right down." Then to Andy, "Showtime!"

* * *

I wasn't expecting a gold stretch limo, but that's what we got. Andy was in hysterics at first, then he tried to molest me, and I had to fight him off all the way to Dullsville. In between rounds, I drilled him on what to say, and what not to say, at the reunion: I was just a "friend." He worked out of state, and didn't want to discuss his business. Turn every conversation around onto what the questioner was doing with his/her life. The bar in the limo was stocked, and by the time we rolled up to the country club, we were both half bombed.

There was a crowd standing outside the front entrance, and they all gaped and stared as the best-looking couple at the reunion climbed out of their ride. You would think Donald and Melania Trump had just pulled into Dullsville. I took Andy's arm, and the throng parted as we marched into the lobby.

A dumpy looking woman whom I remembered as a munchkin in high school was sitting at a card table, taking tickets. Andy handed her ours, and when she asked for our names, he said, "Andrew Parsons and friend." She scratched her head as she looked through the list on the table. Of course I'd purchased our tickets in my name, so she had a mystery on her hands. But she remembered Andy, so she took the tickets and waved us into the ballroom. An open bar beckoned, and Andy went off to reload while I looked around the room.

Every eye seemed to be on me. They looked away quickly, which told me that they didn't recognize me. I was simply the most beautiful woman at their reunion, the date or trophy wife of some lucky guy. Then Andy returned with our drinks, and the focus of the room shifted onto him. Who was that? Was that Andy Parsons? He hadn't aged a bit in twenty years! Where had he been? How did he afford that limousine? Where did he meet that beautiful woman? I could feel the buzz sweeping through the room, although Andy seemed oblivious. Until Audrey Forrest made her way up to us. "Andy? Is that really you?"

"Oh, hi Audrey. You look nice." Which was a stretch: she'd obviously spent all day getting her hair and nails done, and maybe had a facial too. Her legs weren't bad under that dress, which was way too young for her, so her little belly was straining against the seams. And her arms had started to go to fat, I observed. Meow!

"You look fantastic, Andy." She acknowledged me with a nod, then tried to steer him away. "So what have you been doing with yourself all these years? Nobody even knew you were coming."

Meanwhile, a middle-aged man in a plaid sport coat was making a move on me. He looked vaguely familiar...the captain of the football team? Could be. His bad comb-over and bulging gut made it difficult to be certain. "You must be Andy's date," he said confidently.

"Um hmm."

"He didn't make much of a splash at Grover Cleveland."

"Were you the big man on campus?"

"So they tell me." He launched into an epic description of his high school exploits, while I watched Audrey pour the charm on Andy. As he related to me later, she started by trying to sell him a house, and moved on to suggesting that he dump me and come home with her. Meanwhile, my admirer continued to pour it on. "That top is very becoming on you. If I was on you, I'd be coming too."